PDA

View Full Version : shield idea

RykuZ
08-27-2005, 06:47 PM
shield idea with some thing for a shield, its kinda like beam on wars just in a shield, where theres a belt in one hand that you can put in one equip slot thing and a pistol/crossbow/grenades in another slot and press it to block electric guns

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33212&stc=1 hope the link works

umm its just an idea, so it sux and umm and how you would look is you stand in a middle of a beam like a sphere around you and blocks you all around from electric guns - not including electron and plasmasaber so ya. umm i'm not sure how much energy it would cost per second or anything.. so any suggestions?

anubis_wing
08-27-2005, 10:48 PM
Weird explain exactly how it works does it deflect all weapons and what side does it go to?

haunter
08-28-2005, 12:01 AM
I think an entire body shield is a bit too much.

Crono
08-28-2005, 12:13 AM
Maybe zone can have like riot shields so classes like defender or heavy can hold them and people hide behind them. Could be used to raid bases and such. Would encourage team play.

RykuZ
08-28-2005, 06:38 AM
umm its supposed to be a shield to help if you're getting 23820389420398423-teamed but ok ya i like that idea lol, and maybe oozaru's armor could help defend against non-electric weapons like apps, kv24 and that stuff and this kinda shield could be used to help block electric attacks like dh18 or lr pulsar... but i dunno if u could walk with this thing on, stefan's choice or whoever picks :O

RykuZ
08-28-2005, 06:41 AM
oh ya classes could be going to all infantries, maybe medic, maybe grenadier cuz it doesnt have lots of weps sides grenades, and people could decide to put it to darkside or lightside in wars

rivals
09-17-2005, 04:50 AM
i think thr should be a shield liek a blue or maybe black flame shield

Huwajux
09-17-2005, 11:46 AM
Maybe zone can have like riot shields so classes like defender or heavy can hold them and people hide behind them. Could be used to raid bases and such. Would encourage team play.
Gosh second time I have to quote this man for EMPHASIS! LISTEN TO HIM! Anywho, it should NOT be in medic. I learnt that the hard way, yet grenadier, sapper, defender and heavy infantry all sound like they should have it. Also no point in giving it to dark side or light seeing as that map is going to be demolished for guild wars.

anubis_wing
09-17-2005, 12:56 PM
Gosh second time I have to quote this man for EMPHASIS! LISTEN TO HIM! Anywho, it should NOT be in medic. I learnt that the hard way, yet grenadier, sapper, defender and heavy infantry all sound like they should have it. Also no point in giving it to dark side or light seeing as that map is going to be demolished for guild wars.
HOORAY FOR GUILD WARS!

Wind_Master
09-17-2005, 06:35 PM
Didnt anubis already make a shield idea and everyone hated it?