PDA

View Full Version : about non-p2p (trial) acc's

SayianOozaru
08-27-2005, 12:53 PM
so nobody likes the way Trial acc's have only 80 hp, so maybe if alot of people post asking for Stefan to change it, so if you don't like the Trials having 80 hp, post about it.and Stefan, PLEASE change trials to 100 hp :( they already sucked before, but now people go on spree's like 20 kills to 0 deaths, or maybe change it to where if you kill or are killed by a trial acc it doesn't count to your stats....anyway i just don't like how they have 80 hp, and would like to see it get changed:\

bbabba
08-27-2005, 05:51 PM
pfft no way,theres already to much stuff that trials can do on zone do you have to ruin it,they treat us like p2ps arent people.remember when they all made a whole team to gang bang any p2p and ruin death match?

Huwajux
08-27-2005, 08:03 PM
I think they should have 100hp again. But going on at Stefan won't work. Also I hope they are able to wear tags again. :frown:

bahamutstevetff
08-27-2005, 08:14 PM
why dont we just give em the game 4 free while we at it pffft. theres only bout 4 trials who deserve it hmm touya,muroko,towelie and sm00ch.

Huwajux
08-27-2005, 08:43 PM
why dont we just give em the game 4 free while we at it pffft. theres only bout 4 trials who deserve it hmm touya,muroko,towelie and sm00ch.
Sadly they won't get special treatment just because they are good so we need to find another solution.

SayianOozaru
08-28-2005, 08:26 AM
they should either get there tags back, or 100 hp back :\

bahamutstevetff
08-28-2005, 05:11 PM
tags xD that way we get somthing out of it

jkool666
08-28-2005, 07:07 PM
Ya I kicked ALL trials out of Lost Souls because now all they do is drop your guild rate they can't wear tags on classic servers either now which wuzn't the best move.....

anubis_wing
08-28-2005, 08:23 PM
I thik we should let them wear tags but limit the time they can wear em for.

Shadox
08-29-2005, 02:35 AM
tags i can go with, but leave the hp. the thing with trials is..THEY DIDNT PAY, THEY SHOULDNT GET EVERYTHING WE GET WHEN WE PAYED $40 BUCKS FOR IT...i also agree that if they kill us it shouldnt count, i mean we can kill them but it doesnt matter i think it should be vise versa....a lot of trials do just go after p2ps to mess up their stats

anubis_wing
08-29-2005, 02:42 AM
Maybe they should make it so it still ounts for a death but you don't lose your bounty because you still died!

jkool666
08-29-2005, 03:29 AM
Screw it you die you die who cares and it should take bounty count as a death.

SayianOozaru
08-29-2005, 05:02 AM
no bounty should not go towards health, the other day anubis got a bounty of 1126 maaybe higher, and then tench came and piped him, that woulda given tench 11+ lives...you can't add bounty to hp....

Trials should be given either health or there tags back (i don't see why we took tags away...and yes taking things away would make them wanna upgrade, or it would make them go play one of the free games....and there are alot of free games out there) so we should work on making them wanna stay, but at the same time, upgrade.

someonesomewhere
08-29-2005, 05:26 AM
Tench piped Anubis? Sounds like what he did to me when I had a high bounty :P
Anyway, what did disabling tags for trials do? Basically, it ruined some guilds' rating because of activity and got some people angry. It really won't make people pay for Graal, so give them tags back.
(Zomg, a hurricane is heading straight for my home! Let's hope that it's still standing when I get back Wednesday-Posting from my uncle's house in Houston)

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 07:08 AM
Honestly p2p members got ripped off (yes i did 2) the only reason i upgraded was cause i won event items...personally i dont think the game is worth 50$ a year when i can buy better games for 50$ and keep it 4ever. But traisl should get all their rights back that they had a few months ago....No guild tag?80 hp? what were u guys thinking

haunter
08-29-2005, 07:58 AM
Honestly p2p members got ripped off (yes i did 2) the only reason i upgraded was cause i won event items...personally i dont think the game is worth 50$ a year when i can buy better games for 50$ and keep it 4ever. But traisl should get all their rights back that they had a few months ago....No guild tag?80 hp? what were u guys thinking
But those games don't evolve like this one does. They aren't online, they don't run on servers which cost money to keep up... $50 a year isn't that much at all... Isn't it only $44 a year anyway? Seriously, get a job. You can pay that off in a couple of hours.

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 09:49 PM
But those games don't evolve like this one does. They aren't online, they don't run on servers which cost money to keep up... $50 a year isn't that much at all... Isn't it only $44 a year anyway? Seriously, get a job. You can pay that off in a couple of hours.

i agree with that but look at world of warcraft...yes it cost 50$ and is 15$ a month(with a character) but the game has so much and will take awhile b4 ppl get bored of it. Graal really needs 2 step up and make a big addition.

haunter
08-29-2005, 10:12 PM
i agree with that but look at world of warcraft...yes it cost 50$ and is 15$ a month(with a character) but the game has so much and will take awhile b4 ppl get bored of it. Graal really needs 2 step up and make a big addition.

You have to realize that Graal doesn't revolve around your precious Zone. There's alot more here. There are other offical servers, and a slough of playerworlds... It's more than one of your silly video games, it's a powerful, yet very easy to use game engine. Content is constantly being added all over, and if you get bored of all that, you can start making your own content.

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 10:26 PM
You have to realize that Graal doesn't revolve around your precious Zone. There's alot more here. There are other offical servers, and a slew of playerworlds... It's more than one of your silly video games, it's a powerful, yet very easy to use game engine. Content is constantly being added all over, and if you get bored of all that, you can start making your own content.

um i didnt say zone. i said GRAAL NEEDS TO MAKE A BIG ADDITION.Not just zone

haunter
08-29-2005, 10:36 PM
um i didnt say zone. i said GRAAL NEEDS TO MAKE A BIG ADDITION.Not just zone
Are you mentally challenged.?

V4 was just released a couple of days ago...

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 10:37 PM
Are you mentally challenged.?

V4 was just released a couple of days ago...

that was a big addition???? o no watch out my chatbox is changed and the server option is changed....thats it p much

haunter
08-29-2005, 10:39 PM
that was a big addition???? o no watch out my chatbox is changed and the server option is changed....thats it p much

Your ignorance makes me want to cry.

http://www.graalonline.com/graalv4.php

Read that... If you can manage to get through the entire thing before something shiny steals your attention, that is.

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 10:42 PM
Your ignorance makes me want to cry.

http://www.graalonline.com/graalv4.php

Read that... If you can manage to get through the entire thing before something shiny steals your attention, that is.

touche but i usually only play UN and zone...what does that add 4 me??? not much

haunter
08-29-2005, 10:43 PM
touche but i usually only play UN and zone...what does that add 4 me??? not much
Read the god damn article you nitwit!

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 10:44 PM
Read the god damn article you nitwit!

no need 2 b callin names now

haunter
08-29-2005, 10:46 PM
no need 2 b callin names now
No need to complain about something you know absolutely nothing about. Read the article.

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 10:56 PM
No need to complain about something you know absolutely nothing about. Read the article.

k and im supposed 2 b impressed?

haunter
08-29-2005, 10:58 PM
k and im supposed 2 b impressed?
You obviously haven't read the entire thing. And you obviously don't understand what most of what's written there means.

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 10:58 PM
You obviously haven't read the entire thing. And you obviously don't understand what most of what's written there means.

ok tell me 3 things that makes zone way better in v4

zim5354
08-29-2005, 11:06 PM
Ya I kicked ALL trials out of Lost Souls because now all they do is drop your guild rate they can't wear tags on classic servers either now which wuzn't the best move.....

i understand p2p players who have not renewed there p2p on zone getting to wear tags BUT a trail is a TRAIL of graal they should not get tags becuse think of it how long does it take to do the quest on some servers they are already done for you (like npulse) so all a trail would need is to long on set there stuff back put on a tag and its just like a p2p almost so naa not on classic servers.

haunter
08-29-2005, 11:08 PM
ok tell me 3 things that makes zone way better in v4

I'm not going to read you a bedtime story, child. Take the time to read the article and figure it out for youself.

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 11:11 PM
i understand p2p players who have not renewed there p2p on zone getting to wear tags BUT a trail is a TRAIL of graal they should not get tags becuse think of it how long does it take to do the quest on some servers they are already done for you (like npulse) so all a trail would need is to long on set there stuff back put on a tag and its just like a p2p almost so naa not on classic servers.

ur obviously not getting the point...trials r not gunna b like "i cant wear my tag ima go upgrade 2 p2p now" no they say o well im thinkin about quitting.P2P members r like "i wanna make a guild" but when they make a guild it gets ruined thanks 2 the guild tag rule..so than after that they say "im not gunna waste my money 2 upgrade 2 VIP just so i can make a guild and have it b destroyed within weeks.........get it now?

haunter
08-29-2005, 11:14 PM
ur obviously not getting the point...trials r not gunna b like "i cant wear my tag ima go upgrade 2 p2p now" no they say o well im thinkin about quitting.P2P members r like "i wanna make a guild" but when they make a guild it gets ruined thanks 2 the guild tag rule..so than after that they say "im not gunna waste my money 2 upgrade 2 VIP just so i can make a guild and have it b destroyed within weeks.........get it now?

This is easily fixed then... Fix trials so they work like the name suggests... Allow them to only play for a week or two before their account is disabled. :) Then if they want to play, they can upgrade and get the whole package, guild tags and all. Simple.

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 11:15 PM
This is easily fixed then... Fix trials so they work like the name suggests... Allow them to only play for a week or two before their account is disabled. :) Then if they want to play, they can upgrade and get the whole package, guild tags and all. Simple.

ummm a trial doesnt pay bcause they dont think the game is worth the money.Their not gunna pay just 2 play a game that they dont even think is worth their money.

haunter
08-29-2005, 11:16 PM
ummm a trial doesnt pay bcause they dont think the game is worth the money.Their not gunna pay just 2 play a game that they dont even think is worth their money.

Good riddance.

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 11:23 PM
Good riddance.

Now do u c my point??? Stefan has 2 add different type of stuff not the same stuff over and over again

haunter
08-29-2005, 11:56 PM
Now do u c my point??? Stefan has 2 add different type of stuff not the same stuff over and over again

He just released an entirely rescripted game engine!

Shadox
08-30-2005, 12:09 AM
you can start making your own content. its true, now ask yourself, can you design your own swords in WoW? can you design...ANYTHING new?

anubis_wing
08-30-2005, 12:10 AM
Can you design anything period?

haunter
08-30-2005, 12:13 AM
its true, now ask yourself, can you design your own swords in WoW? can you design...ANYTHING new?

In WoW? I dont know for sure... I doubt it though.

Can you design anything period?

Hahahaha. Are you serious? Sit down sonny-boy. You're going to get yourself hurt.

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 03:00 AM
He just released an entirely rescripted game engine!

umm...im saying how about Stefan adds a new map that is actually good.....alpha is horrible...zone wars is horrible (actually star wars is just horrible period) ok...so ur not a zone player and if u r than u dont know alot cause all Stefan really cares about is GK and thats it

someonesomewhere
08-30-2005, 03:39 AM
Is it just me, or has Jin's grammar gotten a lot better?
Anyway, Graal is worth the $50, in my opinion, because it is constantly changing. That alone makes Online games unique. But, when Graal has periods of "Being Boring" it's likely because very few updates have been made to a person's favorite server(s).

haunter
08-30-2005, 06:35 AM
umm...im saying how about Stefan adds a new map that is actually good.....alpha is horrible...zone wars is horrible (actually star wars is just horrible period)

Isn't there a new planet coming out? A Guild war planet or something? It takes time to make quality content... You obviously don't understand that because all you know about graal is that if you press the little buttons on your keyboard, the man on your screen moves around.

As far as I can tell Stefan is running Zone all on his own aside from the occasional graphic/gani submission from a player... Now Stefan is a coder, and he's damn good at it, it's his specialty you could say... Level design, on the other hand, is not. If Stefan is making the maps on his own chances are its going to take a while for everything to get ready... I'd love to help him with maps, but I have another project that I think to be more important to tend to... Perhaps some of you should stop whining and try helping out for once.

ok...so ur not a zone player and if u r than u dont know alot cause all Stefan really cares about is GK and thats it

Wow... You have no idea about what your about, do you?... Stefan was constantly scouring the Zone Forums, fixing bugs, adding new content... And he's a very busy man. He headlines GraalKingdoms, and Zone... He was working on V4 for a long time, and before that there was Graal3D, plus he has other duties to tend to concerning the entire Graal Community.

Just because he's not on Zone every day, tending to your every precious-pointless need doesn't mean he's turning a blind eye to Zone.

Is it just me, or has Jin's grammar gotten a lot better?

It's probably just you... I still have to use my garbage-to-english dictionary when reading his posts.

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 07:33 AM
Isn't there a new planet coming out? A Guild war planet or something? It takes time to make quality content... You obviously don't understand that because all you know about graal is that if you press the little buttons on your keyboard, the man on your screen moves around.

As far as I can tell Stefan is running Zone all on his own aside from the occasional graphic/gani submission from a player... Now Stefan is a coder, and he's damn good at it, it's his specialty you could say... Level design, on the other hand, is not. If Stefan is making the maps on his own chances are its going to take a while for everything to get ready... I'd love to help him with maps, but I have another project that I think to be more important to tend to... Perhaps some of you should stop whining and try helping out for once.

Wow... You have no idea about what your about, do you?... Stefan was constantly scouring the Zone Forums, fixing bugs, adding new content... And he's a very busy man. He headlines GraalKingdoms, and Zone... He was working on V4 for a long time, and before that there was Graal3D, plus he has other duties to tend to concerning the entire Graal Community.

Just because he's not on Zone every day, tending to your every precious-pointless need doesn't mean he's turning a blind eye to Zone.

It's probably just you... I still have to use my garbage-to-english dictionary when reading his posts.

ok a few things....graal 3d was a waste of time.No1 plays it

Thanks cor for saying my grammer has gotten a little better.

I did try helping out and all that happened was i got yelled at.

haunter
08-30-2005, 07:55 AM
ok a few things....graal 3d was a waste of time.No1 plays it

Of course nobody plays it, it's still under heavy construction... Stefan had to get it up and running first though. Like I said. Things take time.

I did try helping out and all that happened was i got yelled at.
What exactly did you try help out with?

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 07:59 AM
Of course nobody plays it, it's still under heavy construction... Stefan had to get it up and running first though. Like I said. Things take time.

What exactly did you try help out with?

Well i said Stefan id be glad to help you out with the events on Zone since Vulcan is rarely on Zone.I got from other players "omg jin ud suck at zone events team" so um....ya

haunter
08-30-2005, 08:01 AM
Well i said Stefan id be glad to help you out with the events on Zone since Vulcan is rarely on Zone.I got from other players "omg jin ud suck at zone events team" so um....ya

I didn't mean taking a cushy job as an ET... I meant doing something constructive. Something useful... Like making maps or something like that... If your good at that sort of thing that is. Otherwise quit whining.

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 08:12 AM
I didn't mean taking a cushy job as an ET... I meant doing something constructive. Something useful... Like making maps or something like that... If your good at that sort of thing that is. Otherwise quit whining.

ok im making the zone website

ryohazuki90
08-30-2005, 09:25 PM
i would like to see trials go back too 100hp again.. but then again i do remember that day when they ganged up on any P2P and us who pay do get treated liek garbage every now and then.... plus the point of beging a trial is that its like a demo you get the game... but then you pay to get more... so i say keep some of the wepons for only p2p... like the flame trower and the ice cannon. take some of the wepons away but dont take away there health and tags.... let emm play the game with apps and arrippers but dont let emm use inpulsar's and ce cannon and flamethrowwers.. all the annoying wepons keep for p2p... that way they still get to play just with limited wepons...

just a thought ppl..... :\

SayianOozaru
08-30-2005, 11:46 PM
if a gang of trials come for ya, BR(Blue Rifle) lame em' ;) that's what i do....a gang is 3 or more :P (in my opinion)...did the trials beat you all? O.o

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 03:12 AM
if a gang of trials come for ya, BR(Blue Rifle) lame em' ;) that's what i do....a gang is 3 or more :P (in my opinion)...did the trials beat you all? O.o

when ever 3 ppl come at me they just end up getting owned or they run

Shadox
08-31-2005, 06:19 AM
if a gang of trials come for ya, BR(Blue Rifle) lame em' ;) that's what i do....a gang is 3 or more :P (in my opinion)...did the trials beat you all? O.o um yeah i dont think ny trials can beat me, cause ive surpassed Touya and Muroko....the only time a trial can beat me is when i run out of ammo and dont have time to switch to another gun.

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 07:30 AM
um yeah i dont think ny trials can beat me, cause ive surpassed Touya and Muroko....the only time a trial can beat me is when i run out of ammo and dont have time to switch to another gun.

ya..the 80hp makes the game boring

Huwajux
08-31-2005, 12:47 PM
um yeah i dont think ny trials can beat me, cause ive surpassed Touya and Muroko....the only time a trial can beat me is when i run out of ammo and dont have time to switch to another gun.
What about Ares and Athena? Anyway, like I've said before TAKING away things from trials won't solve anything. This makes them angry as there is less available things on offer. If we keep going like this the only weapon they will be able to use is the Combat Knife. Yet, ADDING things makes them more eager to subscribe as they see all the p2p's walking about with p2p only weapons. I hope someone sees what I am trying to point out here.

anubis_wing
08-31-2005, 02:33 PM
Indeed instead of taking away weps from them and giving them to us give stuff to us design some new weapons look at some of the new threads it's not that hard!

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 02:40 PM
What about Ares and Athena? Anyway, like I've said before TAKING away things from trials won't solve anything. This makes them angry as there is less available things on offer. If we keep going like this the only weapon they will be able to use is the Combat Knife. Yet, ADDING things makes them more eager to subscribe as they see all the p2p's walking about with p2p only weapons. I hope someone sees what I am trying to point out here.

Ya....the 80hp rule is stupid cause no trial could beat me with 100hp and now no trial stands a chance against me with 80.....and the trial tag rule...only messed up guilds it didnt get more p2p members.....

jkool666
08-31-2005, 08:16 PM
Lol that sounds quite ****y there... lol maybe re-phrase that and say... I "can" beat all trials. Notice the "can". As I say it here it meens you have the ability to do somthing but you cannot do it all the time. ;) lol

bahamutstevetff
08-31-2005, 08:17 PM
i would like 2 see trials with guild tags only ppl like touya and towelz would get em

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 08:23 PM
i would just like 2 see the guild tags come back altogether

bahamutstevetff
08-31-2005, 08:29 PM
i spose, mebbe they can hold events like zone guilds against zone guilds. just 2 make guilds more pointish

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 08:30 PM
i spose, mebbe they can hold events like zone guilds against zone guilds. just 2 make guilds more pointish

ya..i think they comin out with guild wars soon

bahamutstevetff
08-31-2005, 08:45 PM
hope so kaishi will own

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 10:57 PM
hope so kaishi will own

iono....im not gunna join ne guilds....if i can ill just fight a whole guild by mself and if i get my old skill back (WATCH OUT GUILDS!)

bahamutstevetff
09-01-2005, 06:56 AM
no1 seems 2 remember this "lost skill" of urs r u sure u didnt dream half your life away

Huwajux
09-01-2005, 12:08 PM
no1 seems 2 remember this "lost skill" of urs r u sure u didnt dream half your life away
Sorry Jin that's pretty funny.

bahamutstevetff
09-01-2005, 07:53 PM
hehehe bow bax 2 the point, err, kaishi will own if me and darky can sort it out.

jkool666
09-01-2005, 08:08 PM
Nah Lost Souls will own. ;)

Wind_Master
09-01-2005, 08:33 PM

You didnt play when i had it.Stormy basically knows all about how good i was.I made alot of enemies when i had that skill cause i was so good that i went really ****y and alot of people hated me.But i was preety much untouchable once stormy left

Smutastic
09-01-2005, 09:42 PM
-

Hey, you're not 13 years old, you're stupid and annoying. Quit posting.

-

-

TRIAL = SO PEOPLE CAN TRY THE GAME.

P2P ("Pay 2 Play") = SO PEOPLE CAN PLAY THE GAME.

Wind_Master
09-01-2005, 10:06 PM

TRIAL = SO PEOPLE CAN TRY THE GAME.

P2P ("Pay 2 Play") = SO PEOPLE CAN PLAY THE GAME.

I maybe annoying but atleast i dont call people the "n" word you racist

Smutastic
09-02-2005, 06:10 AM
I maybe annoying but atleast i dont call people the "n" word you racist

What the hell you jerk? When did I use the "n" word?

anubis_wing
09-02-2005, 05:08 PM
What is the N word? And Smutastic be quiet no one wants to hear about your OH IM BETTER YOUR STUPID NYAH don't pull a Jin man.

Wind_Master
09-02-2005, 08:31 PM
What the hell you jerk? When did I use the "n" word?

in UN...youre like shtup you crop picking "n" you damn racist

someonesomewhere
09-02-2005, 08:34 PM
And Smutastic be quiet no one wants to hear about your OH IM BETTER YOUR STUPID NYAH don't pull a Jin man.
Quote him on saying something relatively close to that. AND it has to be without a good reason, too.

Smutastic
09-02-2005, 09:24 PM
What is the N word? And Smutastic be quiet no one wants to hear about your OH IM BETTER YOUR STUPID NYAH don't pull a Jin man.

Hmm...

Hai dud, u kno i think its kinda stupid to tell m3 to suthup ukno? dis a forum and I cen post unles a mod tellz me 2 shudup nub.
I nevr said im betterloolol, u guyz r stupid and dats a fact u nub, k? most of these thredz cud b deletd and no1 wuld giv a damn k? nub, basically i jus sad that trials r there 4 a reson and ppl shouldnt b able to have advantages like p2p, cuz that'd mak p2p pointless u damn nub. atleest im not a racist!1

in UN...youre like shtup you crop picking "n" you damn racist

Too bad the only servers I play / used to play are Graal Kingdoms, Era and Maloria. I'm probably the worst racist ever, even though I'm German. Try honestly, jerk.

-_ALWAYS REMEMBER FIREBOX_- CAPSLOCK

anubis_wing
09-02-2005, 11:04 PM
Hmm...

Hai dud, u kno i think its kinda stupid to tell m3 to suthup ukno? dis a forum and I cen post unles a mod tellz me 2 shudup nub.
I nevr said im betterloolol, u guyz r stupid and dats a fact u nub, k? most of these thredz cud b deletd and no1 wuld giv a damn k? nub, basically i jus sad that trials r there 4 a reson and ppl shouldnt b able to have advantages like p2p, cuz that'd mak p2p pointless u damn nub. atleest im not a racist!1
-_ALWAYS REMEMBER FIREBOX_- CAPSLOCK

Yeah when have I talked like that dude i've never talked like Jin and Your making fun of people here. I've never called you anything and I never said you were a noob or a racist so take your anger out on a real noob.

Huwajux
09-02-2005, 11:07 PM
Yeah when have I talked like that dude i've never talked like Jin.
That's really mean. :p

anubis_wing
09-02-2005, 11:11 PM
That's really mean. :p
well how come every one else can say "Oh yer a bad typer like Jin" "Look at this thing I made about THE KLIFE OF JIN" geez it's ok if any one says something mean about Jin then when I say ONE THING it's being mean. DAMMIT!This is always what happens

TheSmu
09-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Yeah when have I talked like that dude i've never talked like Jin and Your making fun of people here.

That's right because 90% of these Zone threads are unusual stupid, I love posting here with a passion.

I've never called you anything and I never said you were a noob or a racist so take your anger out on a real noob.

Still, your post was dumb. "HEY DUN SEY NYTHIN BAD CUZ JINS MY FREND U BISH, LEEV HIM ALON".

anubis_wing
09-02-2005, 11:21 PM
Again with the being like a jerk dude just leave it be man.

Huwajux
09-02-2005, 11:25 PM
well how come every one else can say "Oh yer a bad typer like Jin" "Look at this thing I made about THE KLIFE OF JIN" geez it's ok if any one says something mean about Jin then when I say ONE THING it's being mean. DAMMIT!This is always what happens
Blonkt's cartoon strip was meant to be a comedy strip. Not to flame Jin. I'm proud of Jin for taking that on the chin (THAT RHYMES!) and laughing along. Yet I'm glad the thread got closed.

anubis_wing
09-02-2005, 11:27 PM
Yeah well the hurts still there!

Huwajux
09-02-2005, 11:29 PM
Yeah well the hurts still there!
Everyone deserves critisizm now and then otherwise they will get a big ego. *Bursts out laughing when he said the word "Ego"*

anubis_wing
09-02-2005, 11:32 PM
*Bursts out laughing when he said the word "Ego"*
I don't really get it........ but yeah i guess critisizm is an important factor in life

Wind_Master
09-03-2005, 03:17 AM
Everyone deserves critisizm now and then otherwise they will get a big ego. *Bursts out laughing when he said the word "Ego"*

Thats really true.When storm said i was so good my ego got so big that I became so ****y.I lost alot of friends that way.

Dante55555
09-04-2005, 11:46 AM
so nobody likes the way Trial acc's have only 80 hp, so maybe if alot of people post asking for Stefan to change it, so if you don't like the Trials having 80 hp, post about it.and Stefan, PLEASE change trials to 100 hp :( they already sucked before, but now people go on spree's like 20 kills to 0 deaths, or maybe change it to where if you kill or are killed by a trial acc it doesn't count to your stats....anyway i just don't like how they have 80 hp, and would like to see it get changed:\

I think trails should have 500hp they suck so much xD Well 100 ed be fine plus it makes duels unfair so we should change it O_O

bahamutstevetff
09-04-2005, 11:55 AM
u just sed in another post that u dont care

anubis_wing
09-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Well 100 ed be fine plus it makes duels unfair so we should change it O_O
HAHAHAHA sometimes more than other's Jo oh and did you just get back from vacation?

Dante55555
09-04-2005, 02:00 PM
HAHAHAHA sometimes more than other's Jo oh and did you just get back from vacation?

Well i came bk from vacation a cple days ago and havnt been on since cause my pc still broke this my bros laptop

anubis_wing
09-04-2005, 02:05 PM
Well i came bk from vacation a cple days ago and havnt been on since cause my pc still broke this my bros laptop
OOOOH ok well good to have you back as long as you don't kill me..........

Dante55555
09-04-2005, 02:08 PM
Hehehehe... Ile keep that in mind..

Wind_Master
09-05-2005, 01:37 AM
I think trails should have 500hp they suck so much xD Well 100 ed be fine plus it makes duels unfair so we should change it O_O

You're not that smart. If touya had 100 hp I think he could take you easy. Wait nvm i guarentee he would take you easy.

anubis_wing
09-05-2005, 05:24 AM
You're not that smart. If touya had 100 hp I think he could take you easy. Wait nvm i guarentee he would take you easy.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch man.

Wind_Master
09-05-2005, 06:25 PM
Don't count your chickens before they hatch man.

Im Just saying. Jo is avery talented fighter but he cant go around saying false statements.