PDA

View Full Version : zone needs more staff.

MisterMastermind
08-26-2005, 11:33 PM
i think that zone needs more staff, they'res never ne1 on! the only one is vulcan and he isn't on very long anyway...... with more staff that means more guild wars ppl.... which means more ppl becoming p2p to wear tag which means more ppl paying which means stefan gets more muny! so add another staff member for zone! (someone who every1 doesn't h8)

haunter
08-26-2005, 11:37 PM
These days its harder to find quality staff... A lot of the oldbies who are more experienced with graal have left, and anybody else worthwhile is off working on their own/different projects.

Shadox
08-27-2005, 12:13 AM
not really, i mean im not saying I should be an admin...im hinting it but i know i cant cause ive only played a year...but someone like Dante55555 could, hes played a long time. or any of the other Elite ranks....

anubis_wing
08-27-2005, 12:18 AM
I'd like to be an admin but no one else seems to think that :/

Bl0nkt
08-27-2005, 12:21 AM
No one who uses 100% internet jargon should be an admin.

Jo can be a little ****y sometimes and I would see him abuse (no offense).

Anubis seems to be getting a little better. Keep working at it and I'd see you fit.

anubis_wing
08-27-2005, 12:24 AM
Yeah it's true that Jo isn't suitable he brags enough as it is what do you think would happen if he became an admin.......scary if you ask me!Well i'll keep working on it and hopefully in the future I will be able to become an admin

Shadox
08-27-2005, 12:28 AM
well here is a list of dos and donts about me anubis and Jo
Anubis: Do cause hes played a while and been in events and knows rules
Don't because he already abuses rules, slightly, at every glitch he sees he uses it
Jo: Do because he has played a LONG time, has over 200k exp and knows the rules
Don't because he is too ****y and will, as you said bl0nkt abuse it
Shadox: Do because i already moderate some rules, like dont abuse glitches, online frequently
Don't not an experienced admin, ive only been admin on forums and stuff....never a game admin. plus i will admit to use my powers WAAAYY to often

rivals
08-27-2005, 12:29 AM
i think thr should be a staff tht worx at tht bar.

anubis_wing
08-27-2005, 12:29 AM
Yeah I know that and i've only abused 1 glitch and now I don't any more......so find some more dont's

Shadox
08-27-2005, 12:32 AM
Yeah I know that and i've only abused 1 glitch and now I don't any more......so find some more dont's
*ahem* u got a 1500 bounty cause u became immortal id say even though its one glitch thats a major problem right there.

anubis_wing
08-27-2005, 12:34 AM
Yeah and I wouldn't mind one bit if they took me from it. maybe lowered me down to my old bounty of 433

Shadox
08-27-2005, 12:37 AM
thats not the point, anubis, the point is u abused the glitch, quit arguing with me, u know im right ok? i will say ive used glitches before, but never to harm anyone. im not saying we arent perfect...yeah anyways you cant take back what youve done, forget this arguement we can settle it in a duel later. lets get back on topic, zone needs more admins. its true and now that i think of it, all 3 of us could be different admins. we need more ADMINS, not an admin, it will make it better of we do get more than one

anubis_wing
08-27-2005, 01:58 AM
Yeah were not settling it in a duel because you know you will win so shut up point is we need to find suitible ADMINS

Bl0nkt
08-27-2005, 02:04 AM
Abusing glitches and learning from a mistake, in my opinion, is one step toward being a staff member. You've passed the point of doing something to have an advantage over another person. I remember abusing glitches here and there on Era. I managed to creep my way up the food chain.

haunter
08-27-2005, 02:19 AM
I'm sorry... I've yet to see a frequent poster in this forum who seems to be qualified for being staff of any sort... Aside from FAQ or ET perhaps...

I don't think they have the general Graal knowledge, or experience required to fix certain types of problems... You're looking for an Admin, not an Events Team member, or something simple like that.

I've been here at graal since about this time in 2000. Does that make me qualified to work on Zone? No. Online time means jack squat. Experience is a must...

I don't really see Stefan throwing a Zone Admin position at someone who's been here for a month, and hasn't ever had any experience as staff... Unless he's got a perscription for 150mg of crazy pills twice a day.

anubis_wing
08-27-2005, 02:23 AM
Indeed we all need to accept what we did and hope we will get forgivness if i'm lucky I hope my punishment is removed off the bounty list and if I ever get caught using the glitch I will get banned for a week.

jkool666
08-27-2005, 05:18 AM
I'll do it lol, I've played zone longer (or as long) then Jo just not as P2P. I guess im ****y at times, but I can only think of a few people who arn't and thats just because they arn't very good. I don't abuse glitches and take screenshots of people who do ;). But... I haven't ever looked after a staff position graal... Oh and I know all the rules.

MisterMastermind
08-27-2005, 05:47 AM
I'll do it lol, I've played zone longer (or as long) then Jo just not as P2P. I guess im ****y at times, but I can only think of a few people who arn't and thats just because they arn't very good. I don't abuse glitches and take screenshots of people who do ;). But... I haven't ever looked after a staff position graal... Oh and I know all the rules.
well ur an ******* sometimes....... there's ur don't. I'm thinking sum1 like..... bl0nkt or sumbody. (i'd be too stupid to hold that position lol)

jkool666
08-27-2005, 06:12 AM
Nah I'm an A$$hole i guess you said when people are A$$holes to me. Like my lameing you I'm guessing you meen? I lame you because you lame other people :)
Plus look at gambet! he wasn't always the greatest to people if I bring up the original TA into this.

Dante55555
08-27-2005, 08:13 AM
How bout me? :D Im on zone almost everyday :O

bahamutstevetff
08-27-2005, 08:25 AM
jo lol, uve already been dissmissed

SayianOozaru
08-27-2005, 12:45 PM
i could ask Stefan about becoming a staff member ;) since i've done about 8 Gfx's for Zone anyway, anyone care if i ask Stefan if i ask to become staff?;)

bahamutstevetff
08-27-2005, 08:17 PM
stefan, make sayain a staff man, he deserves that, proberly.

Huwajux
08-27-2005, 08:36 PM
I feel bl0nkt should become a staff member as he is good with ganis, has a lot of experience and I respect him strongly and feel he is able to handle situations very well. I also personally think Sayian should as he deserves it and I've actually never seen him get angry (Except for when I mortared him continuasly without knowing). Look in the GFX forums he is always there to tell people to stay on the threads topic and not start flame wars.

Bl0nkt
08-27-2005, 08:39 PM
I feel bl0nkt should become a staff member as he is good with ganis, has a lot of experience and I respect him strongly and feel he is able to handle situations very well. I also personally think Sayian should as he deserves it and I've actually never seen him get angry (Except for when I mortared him continuasly without knowing). Look in the GFX forums he is always there to tell people to stay on the threads topic and not start flame wars.
Thank you for the good remark. :)

Huwajux
08-27-2005, 08:42 PM
Stating facts. :)

haunter
08-27-2005, 09:10 PM

I'd have to say I pretty much agree with him. Out of anybody who's posted in this thread so far Bl0nkt would probably be the best choice if one had to be made... But he's not allowed to work on Zone. He has to keep focused on Zenoku... It's he law.

VulcanP2P
08-27-2005, 09:38 PM
I've worked with Hachi on multiple things. He knows what hes doing.

anubis_wing
08-27-2005, 09:43 PM
OK all in favor of hachi being an admin say aye

Damix2
08-27-2005, 09:43 PM
Of course I am the right choice, except I've played Zone for a total of 2 hours =D

RykuZ
08-27-2005, 09:46 PM
what about meh?

anubis_wing
08-27-2005, 09:49 PM
Ummmmm what's the correct term hmmmmmmm no! Ahhhh thats it

haunter
08-27-2005, 09:52 PM

I don't really think that we have much of a say in who gets to be admin...

anubis_wing
08-27-2005, 09:56 PM
Well if we all vote for BlOnkt and Stefan comes and sees maybe he will say yes!

haunter
08-27-2005, 09:57 PM
Well if we all vote for BlOnkt and Stefan comes and sees maybe he will say yes!

Just because a bunch of kids tell him to? I'm pretty sure Stefan's much smarter than that.

VulcanP2P
08-27-2005, 09:59 PM

Thats not the players choice, thats Stefans...x_x

Bl0nkt
08-27-2005, 10:16 PM
They're right.

Besides, being an admin is quite a large step from a player. If ANYTHING were to happen (which I highly doubt), I'd be a low, low, low level staff.

anubis_wing
08-27-2005, 10:54 PM
But you'd still be a staff we don't have many zone staff. What we need is for Stefan to make an executive descision if he will even hire staff then we can decide.

haunter
08-27-2005, 10:58 PM
then we can decide.

I'm still pretty sure that you don't have much say in Stefan's decision.

Bl0nkt
08-27-2005, 11:40 PM
To tell you the truth, Stefan doesn't personally know most of the people that play Zone.

jkool666
08-28-2005, 07:12 PM
I vote rykuz lol (prolly don't meen anything) but Rykuz has played Zone longer then ANYONE I can think of..... Actually maybe dozer has played longer but still Rykuz your up there. BTW I don't meen online time I meen the time that they started Zone.

SayianOozaru
08-29-2005, 02:16 AM
someone just told me it was between me,him and anubis O.o, then he said it was just between me and him O.o but w/e i don't care :P i'd like to be staff. (forgot who told me xD i'll post when i either find out, or remember)

VulcanP2P
08-29-2005, 02:23 AM
someone just told me it was between me,him and anubis O.o, then he said it was just between me and him O.o but w/e i don't care :P i'd like to be staff. (forgot who told me xD i'll post when i either find out, or remember)

Between who for what? x_x

Shadox
08-29-2005, 02:25 AM
no matter what any of us say, doesnt make any difference, its Stefans decition, not ours. and i agree that experience over online time counts. To be honest, i dont think anyone who plays the game should get the admin position, maybe FAQ or ET but not admin, i think that someone who is already an admin, on a different server should perhaps do it, they have the admin knoledge thats needed. To be truthful i dont think anyone on zone has graal admin experience, maybe other games but not graal.

anubis_wing
08-29-2005, 02:41 AM
Well isn't there a difference between a global admin and a Zone admin?

Shadox
08-29-2005, 02:58 AM
yes there is, but most of the same rules apply, note: i was talking about an admin and NOT a guild admin, BIG difference there, sorry if i offended you vulcan, i meant not to, because you are more eligable than any of us

anubis_wing
08-29-2005, 03:14 AM
Only because he knows more than any of us i'd like to learn from him buuuut he doesn't like me very much......

jkool666
08-29-2005, 03:28 AM
Well one thing you people should know admins CAN'T win event items I've been told. Is that true vulcan?

someonesomewhere
08-29-2005, 05:38 AM
Make me an Admin!
O, wait, I quit graal...
I havn't ever looked at an application for a staff job, but if STEFAN thinks there should be another staff member, STEFAN will chose that person, not the player community.
The closest thing I've seen to a player-community election was when the people of Era elected Smu for Player-Relations, but that's because he would represent the players, and they thought he should.
In short, unless Stefan starts taking staff applications, keep dreaming.

jkool666
08-29-2005, 09:37 PM
Cor since you quit zone can I quit Muramasa? lol and also go on zone and tell ur email lol keep in touch ya know (y) <-- Meens thumbs up :)

Shadox
08-30-2005, 12:06 AM
geez i hope stefan or unixmad look at this soon so they can make a decision. i think thats what everyone is waiting for....i think it'll be funny if they dont add any new staff xD

anubis_wing
08-30-2005, 12:08 AM
Dude they probably won't add any more staff until v4 is released to all. Even then it might not even happen.

SayianOozaru
08-30-2005, 12:29 AM
i don't think it will. 4 pgs, and they haven't even glaced upon it, so there most likly won't be any new staff.

haunter
08-30-2005, 12:30 AM
Stefan's on vacation.

He's not looking for new staff members.

Shut up.

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 02:54 AM
Stefan's on vacation.

He's not looking for new staff members.

Shut up.

umm...y do we even need ne staff members???? i think we got enough

someonesomewhere
08-30-2005, 03:48 AM
Cor since you quit zone can I quit Muramasa? lol and also go on zone and tell ur email lol keep in touch ya know (y) <-- Meens thumbs up :)
Now I see why people don't quit more often. They just can't stay away.
And, by the way, YOU should check the CP more often. I disbanded Muramasa a week ago.
I should re-apply for the other guilds anyway...
But, back on topic:
Stefan went on Vacation? Just after V4 got released? How is he supposed to react to tech nical problems regarding V4? :frown:
And does anyone know ZOne's homepage? OR if it has one?

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 07:27 AM
Now I see why people don't quit more often. They just can't stay away.
And, by the way, YOU should check the CP more often. I disbanded Muramasa a week ago.
I should re-apply for the other guilds anyway...
But, back on topic:
Stefan went on Vacation? Just after V4 got released? How is he supposed to react to tech nical problems regarding V4? :frown:

if Stefan provides the information 2 me i could easily make a homepage for him.....it could b free but if he wanted it really big (more than 7 pages) it would cost 50 a year (which is ridiculous for a website)

bahamutstevetff
08-30-2005, 07:40 AM
lol, jin if u made a website it would be all the ppl u pwnt in alphabetical order.

haunter
08-30-2005, 07:42 AM
http://www.graalonline.com

bahamutstevetff
08-30-2005, 07:45 AM
means for just Zone

haunter
08-30-2005, 07:53 AM
means for just Zone
There's probably a Zone section... If not, this forum section would count as "Zone's Website" as it has alot of the information a website would provide.

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 07:57 AM
lol, jin if u made a website it would be all the ppl u pwnt in alphabetical order.

lol....that list is 2 long.....j/k

but i will make a site starting today and ill post it on fourums and c how everybody likes it.

bahamutstevetff
08-31-2005, 06:30 AM
a website just for zone would be kewl, like a chatroom for zone players, forum, news, EVENT TIMEABLE IN ALL TIMEZONES!!!!!!, HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 07:22 AM
a website just for zone would be kewl, like a chatroom for zone players, forum, news, EVENT TIMEABLE IN ALL TIMEZONES!!!!!!, HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE

ya tahst what im doing i just need 2 know the time zones a lil bit better and when the events will b happening (Stefan or Vulcan has 2 tell me them )

Huwajux
08-31-2005, 12:37 PM
This IS the Zone forums.

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 02:37 PM
This IS the Zone forums.

umm...yes it is

anubis_wing
08-31-2005, 02:38 PM
This IS the Zone forums.
Your point is that....... I don't really get your point

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 02:54 PM
Yeah and I wouldn't mind one bit if they took me from it. maybe lowered me down to my old bounty of 433

i know this is an old topic but....didnt you kick tench out of your guild cause he took ur 1500 bounty?

anubis_wing
08-31-2005, 02:57 PM
i know this is an old topic but....didnt you kick tench out of your guild cause he took ur 1500 bounty?
No I kicked him out because he pipe lamed me and took my 1233 bounty... Plus I disbanded the guild so blah

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 03:00 PM
No I kicked him out because he pipe lamed me and took my 1233 bounty... Plus I disbanded the guild so blah

o....ok.. i was just wonderin

bahamutstevetff
08-31-2005, 07:36 PM
anyway, bax 2 the subject. who 2 make staff. zone needs some staff cos no staff members r ever on sept vulcan now and again

Huwajux
08-31-2005, 07:37 PM
Your point is that....... I don't really get your point
Ixi said there should be a Zone forum on the Zone website. I'm pointing out that THIS is the Zone forum right here. x_x

bahamutstevetff
08-31-2005, 07:47 PM
yea i kno..... it uhh we could have another forum with nor rules and like forum games like that *** on jo made up. this is 2 official

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 08:03 PM
Ixi said there should be a Zone forum on the Zone website. I'm pointing out that THIS is the Zone forum right here. x_x

Ya.On my website i just put a chatroom on it.

bahamutstevetff
08-31-2005, 08:05 PM
lol no1 uses it

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 08:07 PM
lol no1 uses it

I know :( but atleast i try unlike some people *cough* lance

bahamutstevetff
08-31-2005, 08:13 PM
yep, u care about zone and r trying 2 make it better, lance is just a loser.

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 08:32 PM
yep, u care about zone and r trying 2 make it better, lance is just a loser.

ya lol :D..but i guess we could do sumthing about vulcan *cough* replace him

bahamutstevetff
08-31-2005, 08:34 PM
naw vulcans kewl, just add sum1 els 2 help host events cos vulcan just gets pwnt all the time rofl

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 08:36 PM
naw vulcans kewl, just add sum1 els 2 help host events cos vulcan just gets pwnt all the time rofl

lmao ya but when vulcan first started im like damn this guys good he replies 2 pm's as soon as u send them and he was on all the time.Than a week later the dude ddidnt respond 2 my pm's until 20 min later and hes on like an hour a week

ryohazuki90
08-31-2005, 09:15 PM
i think i would be the worst frikkin admin around! im telling you id snap at the first noob who pissed me off..... so if stefan (although very unlikely) even thinks about me doing something like this piss off cuz i would do it... but i think Dark Soul could do this really well.......

bahamutstevetff
08-31-2005, 10:08 PM
i would like 2 be an admin but theres no chance in hell of that....vulcan replies 2 my ims.

VulcanP2P
08-31-2005, 10:36 PM
lmao ya but when vulcan first started im like damn this guys good he replies 2 pm's as soon as u send them and he was on all the time.Than a week later the dude ddidnt respond 2 my pm's until 20 min later and hes on like an hour a week

I'm not on Zone during the week. However, I respond to all e-mails and support tickets during the week. Also, Jin how would you know how much I am on a week? I thought you only play an hour a week.

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 10:50 PM
I'm not on Zone during the week. However, I respond to all e-mails and support tickets during the week. Also, Jin how would you know how much I am on a week? I thought you only play an hour a week.

true..true but everytime im on your never on..ill fight you for your job :D..you can have ne teammate you bside ace

Akoalin
08-31-2005, 11:31 PM
He's not event team because he's good at fighting... and no offense Jin, but you'll need to improve your spelling before you can be accepted as an ET.
"ok guyz lets hav an evnt!"

anubis_wing
09-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Yeah Jin he took that piece of crap u laid on and SHOVED IT IN YOUR FACE LOL!!!!!!!!

Wind_Master
09-01-2005, 02:49 AM
Yeah Jin he took that piece of crap u laid on and SHOVED IT IN YOUR FACE LOL!!!!!!!!

um...plz shut up newb?

bahamutstevetff
09-01-2005, 06:54 AM
whats new, everything gets shoved in jins face, what about me, i might make a good ET ^_^

SayianOozaru
09-01-2005, 07:29 AM
or maybe i would make a good ET? i'm on from the times of 2:40 ish (if i have no homework) or 3:30 (if i have homework) and i'm a pretty good guy :)...and a good fighter ;) and i do gfx(workin on that suit right now)

someonesomewhere
09-01-2005, 07:46 AM
1) Being an ET has nothing to do with how good you are.
2) Rather it has to do with how good your relations to the player community are, how much staff experience you have, and how competent you are.
3) Last time I checked, You had to send in an application to be staff, when they're accepting applications.

SayianOozaru
09-01-2005, 07:57 AM
how doesn't like me? ;) and who doesn't no me? ;) and i'm waitin for Stefan to get back from vacation to ask about it :)

someonesomewhere
09-01-2005, 08:16 AM
1) Being an ET has nothing to do with how good you are.
2) Rather it has to do with how good your relations to the player community are, how much staff experience you have, and how competent you are.
3) Last time I checked, You had to send in an application to be staff, when they're accepting applications.
Is quoting yourself legal?
Read all of it. If Stefan thinks Zone needs ET's, He will start an application for the position.

Huwajux
09-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Why is it flaming has begun since Jin returned? MOST of it's made by Jin but frankly Ixi is starting flame wars.

bahamutstevetff
09-01-2005, 07:50 PM
not on purpose, i just speak my mind, weather ppl like what i say or not, if they dont, then just say instead of like having a go at me.

Wind_Master
09-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Why is it flaming has begun since Jin returned? MOST of it's made by Jin but frankly Ixi is starting flame wars.

Nah.I havent started flameing unless ive been flamed first.Look at you,your trying to start a flame war between us.

Bl0nkt
09-01-2005, 08:56 PM
Nah.I havent started flameing unless ive been flamed first.Look at you,your trying to start a flame war between us.
No he isn't.

Wind_Master
09-01-2005, 09:30 PM
No he isn't.

umm...ya he sorta is

Bl0nkt
09-01-2005, 09:41 PM
He's stating a fact and you're already considering to start a fight with him. In reality, you're, once again, starting the flaming. :frown:

Wind_Master
09-01-2005, 10:05 PM
He's stating a fact and you're already considering to start a fight with him. In reality, you're, once again, starting the flaming. :frown:

In reality im also hungry :D but i guess sry :frown: :frown:

MisterMastermind
09-11-2005, 07:39 AM
ooooh ooooooh pick me! me! me! i'd just want a cool tag and i'd guard vulcan during events ^^ lol but nah i think the staff during events should be invincible or sumtin. like a hack but they can only abuse it during events. then at tyhe end the could relog using F8

Huwajux
09-11-2005, 09:35 AM
Couldn't staff get those powers where they walk really, really fast and they can walk over stuff? Just for events that is, to help Vulcan from seeing a lot more people at a time and being able to stay alive.

bahamutstevetff
09-11-2005, 09:47 AM
could work