PDA

View Full Version : New idea for an event weapon!

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 05:55 AM
Ok I was sitting here replying on the forums while Jo was making fun of me then it hit me why not make a anti-jo weapon! hahaha jk ne ways yeah so why not make a weapon like a shield ok here's what it is it's a plasma sword with a plasma shield s and d buttons s is Slash d is Defend (isn't it always amazing how it works like that!) ne ways the shield only works on plasma shots not apps shots or ripper but plasma shots like br, plasma rifle, enhanced pulsar the list goes on. The slash on the other hand does 25 damage and you slash like in GK. but maybe faster now this would be an event item because the it would make br obsolete. Tell me what ya think

Raeiphon
08-26-2005, 06:01 AM
Okay, I dont really understand what you are saying, but i'll try and see if i get it:

Its a shield, which only defends plasma shots while you hold down D and you can slash with it by pressing S.

I would of thought, that'd be more of a one handed assult shield thing, which you can hold down the button its assigned to (such as D in this case) which only makes you take damage for every 3rd shot that is fired at you. putting stormrifle, g18 and that to shame. I was also thinking, that it's like a vechile, has HP. So say it has 200 hp, when the shield is broken you cant use it again until you die or you teleport out of the match.

Good idea nevertheless.

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 06:02 AM
200 hp isnt enough and it's like a plasma sword and a shield one in both hands

Raeiphon
08-26-2005, 06:05 AM
200hp is loads o.o

Stormrifle does 15hp per shot, fires two per clip, and fires 4 bullets per round, its a great stunlock weapon.

g18 can clock 200hp in a few seconds of head on though..

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 06:07 AM
hmmmmmm how's this you can't activate either when in a bike

jkool666
08-26-2005, 07:25 AM
200 hp!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??! GOD DAMN!!!!!!! Excuse my french... You do relize a p2p player will have 300 hp when they hold that. No WAY!!! And I don't understand how it shoots.

BrAwLeR
08-26-2005, 08:25 AM
It would come in handy for attacking base one (You know the pile of snow that people can fire over, but cant be hit) well people could be up-front with shield's keeping the people with guns equiped safe untill they made it past the stairs, thus avoiding being lamed.

I Have to say i like Raeiphon's version better and maybie (if you include a melee attack with the shield but would be better without) when you swing it to bash someone, you are exposed and can be damaged?. Nevertheless Great Idea :D

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 03:02 PM
OK it's a sword and a shield s is slash with the sword and d isdefend with the shield and i thought he meant u and the shield had 200 hp but yeah so hah

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 03:13 PM
Ok here's my extremely rough 30 second drawing of what the shield woould look like the sword would be like a flame sword from gk

SayianOozaru
08-26-2005, 03:17 PM
o...you said to check the post, but while i was waitin for you to post, i did this...took about a min :\ i thought it was supposed to be a plasma shield...

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 03:35 PM
Hmmmmmm make the shield i made into a plasma one

Bl0nkt
08-26-2005, 09:04 PM
I love the idea of a plasma shield.

So, S is to hit and D is to defend? That sounds orderly. Nice idea on defending only against the plasma attacks. Maybe the shield could also deflect them while taking 8 energy? If I get some graphics, I'll include the shield as a param in my upcoming Plasma Sabre ganis.

Stefan, I recommend you to seriously take this into consideration.

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 09:28 PM
Cool it's good to see some of my ideas are liked ne ways heres how i see it
Shield: 200hp allows the user to defend against 200 hp worth of plasma damage.
(i also think after that it should wear down)
Once it wears down they cannot use it say for 15 secs then it becomes opperational again. So basically power up it's all glowy like saber and when it's out it dims. The user can move as fast as a heavyinfantry shooting a chain gun.
Sword: 25 damage a swing slow attack swing and it swings like reapers do so like a semi circle sorta way. and for the helluv it lets say the sword can deflet plasma bullets and it takes 15 energy a swing.
This would be an event item becuz we can't have 50 people runnin around deflecting plasma bullets when ever they please oh and if it does get invented CAN I FIELD TEST IT :)

ryohazuki90
08-26-2005, 09:34 PM
Bad IDEA! unlike some ppl i worked hard for my BR.... and well it would be unfair too all of uss noobs at heart who suck with guns.. who rly on cheap guns like the SR and the BR too even have a slight inpact on the battle. this wepon would like you said make them obsolite... i love my Br dont kill it with an uber kool sheild with plasma swordthingy!

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 09:45 PM
It's not hard to do 200 damage with the blue rifle and sides it's not like every one in zone would be runnin around with them maybe just like ace and a few other kickass peoples.

haunter
08-26-2005, 10:04 PM
When your defending do you strafe like on Graal Kingdoms?

Can this shield only be used with swords? Or can it be used with one handed guns/grenades too?

Is it wise to make these powerful/useful items only available through an event? That means that there will only be a few around, and chances are it will be the experienced players who get them. Monopolizing power isn't a good thing.

Instead of just having a shield that has HP, maybe the shield's defence could work a bit like the body shield in Halo:

You start out with 100% energy. As your shield gets shot by plasma your shield starts losing power. If the attack stops all you have to do is wait a few seconds and the shield's power slowly starts to regenerate on it's own. If the shield gets to 0% it breaks. Perhaps you can get it fixed, or maybe you'll have to buy a new one.

If you get shot at while holding the shield towards the shooter when the shield is at 100% there is a very little chance that the bullet will reach you, it will only damage the shield... But as the sheild's % drops the chance of the bullet passing through and hitting you increases.

Does this make sense?

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 10:06 PM
Ok haunter here's what it is it's a sword and shield set sword in the s slot d is shield there like a pair like errrhm bluerifle u have to use it 2 handed. And I perfer the hp idea.

jkool666
08-26-2005, 10:06 PM
Not 200 hp!!! You remember the person using the shield has their own HP for those not good in math 200+100=300..... Your basically like a walking mech except faster.

haunter
08-26-2005, 10:09 PM
Ok haunter here's what it is it's a sword and shield set sword in the s slot d is shield there like a pair like errrhm bluerifle u have to use it 2 handed. And I perfer the hp idea.

Wouldn't it be more versatile if the shield was seperate and you could pair it with a pistol?... Hrm, but then if it's paired with a gun the shield might be too powerful... Perhaps the accuracy of the gun could be cut down when used with a shield.

I think that the HP idea makes the shield too powerful.

Another question. Why is it that this plasma shield only stops plasma bullets? If a metal bullet hit a plasma shield it would disintegrate.

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 10:18 PM
Remember there slow and vulnerable to apps and ripper

haunter
08-26-2005, 10:21 PM
Remember there slow and vulnerable to apps and ripper

They're slow?... Do they slow you down just by having them in the D slot? Or do you have to be defending for them to slow you down?

Is it such a good idea to make them vulnerable to Apprices? Isn't that the best/most commonly used gun?

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 10:28 PM
Well then you come up with idea's your killing me over here oh and only if your DEFENDING do you get slowed

AlaricoMontario
08-26-2005, 10:43 PM
why not just have it, instead of take the hits, reflect them off.. it would go witht eh plasma sabre idea ;)

haunter
08-26-2005, 10:48 PM
Well then you come up with idea's your killing me over here oh and only if your DEFENDING do you get slowed

I do come up with ideas... I just happen to think that this one you thought up is a good one... It just needs a bit of tweaking, and refining.

The point of posting ideas on an open forum is to discuss them and brainstorm... And that's what I'm doing.

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 10:49 PM
Now all we need is an admin to check and see if they like it..........

Bl0nkt
08-27-2005, 12:16 AM
I think it would be a better idea to see it like this:

The shield must be bought from that merchant guy. Most likely around 4000 - 5000 gold (whatever the currency is).

The shield loses 8 energy points as it gets hit. If it hits 0, then you can not use it again until it goes back up to 100.

The sword won't be any weaker than when you didn't have a shield. The shield will be set to D and the sword to S (and vice-versa). The shield button must be hit to use it and block an attack from a plasma weapon.

Like I said, I'll be glad to add in the shield to my upcoming plasma sabre ganis. If Stefan approves, we'll discuss which param/attribute it should be set to and how it will be made.

anubis_wing
08-27-2005, 12:20 AM
Personally I think it should be an event weapon because too many crappy people who have saved up 4000 will be using it then we will be getting complaints about how it's not fair then we'd go through a big talk and the weapon would end up being banned.

Bl0nkt
08-27-2005, 12:42 AM
Personally I think it should be an event weapon because too many crappy people who have saved up 4000 will be using it then we will be getting complaints about how it's not fair then we'd go through a big talk and the weapon would end up being banned.
But limiting the weapon to the elite players will only end in a tragedy.

Shadox
08-27-2005, 12:45 AM
thats what i sadi about the reapers...and the increase of damage for the black plasma sabre.....

jkool666
08-27-2005, 05:12 AM
So this shield/sword is a 2hand weapon meening you can't say hold an ApRipper in one hand with holding a shield in the other?

anubis_wing
08-27-2005, 05:10 PM
YES EXACTLY then it owuld be like invincble staying back defending against bullets then shooting

Bl0nkt
08-27-2005, 09:26 PM
From what I understand the sword goes in one hand taking a slot and the shield goes in the other hand. The draw back is that you can only use the shield with the sword?

anubis_wing
08-27-2005, 09:46 PM
Yeah all weapons have draw back's guns have there reload and this particular one will be HAVING to use the sword with the shield

haunter
08-27-2005, 10:57 PM
Yeah all weapons have draw back's guns have there reload and this particular one will be HAVING to use the sword with the shield

It doesnt make much sense though... How are you going to explain the reason behind not being able to use a gun with the shield?

Bl0nkt
08-27-2005, 11:43 PM
It doesnt make much sense though... How are you going to explain the reason behind not being able to use a gun with the shield?
Requires energy from your sword. :]

haunter
08-27-2005, 11:44 PM
Requires energy from your sword. :]

So the powersupply is in the sword?... That's odd, seeing as how there'd be more room for an energy source in a shield.

anubis_wing
08-27-2005, 11:56 PM
Why you asking questoions how do reapers have a big enough point on top to shoot out a kv24 bullet? I wish I hadda won reapers then i could see why but ixi won them ****in jerkoff I wanted them I woulda won them if he hadn't healed the 1st time DAMMIT!

haunter
08-28-2005, 12:00 AM
Why you asking questoions how do reapers have a big enough point on top to shoot out a kv24 bullet?

That is a good questions... maybe the graphic for that should be revised.

anubis_wing
08-28-2005, 04:42 AM
So who can make the sword and revised shield gani?

jkool666
08-28-2005, 07:09 PM
Why you asking questoions how do reapers have a big enough point on top to shoot out a kv24 bullet? I wish I hadda won reapers then i could see why but ixi won them ****in jerkoff I wanted them I woulda won them if he hadn't healed the 1st time DAMMIT!
Errm Ixi won them fairly don't get so angry because he beat you. Don't start flaming because all who "don't" and to hear anubis complain about how IxI *fairly* won Reapers say YaY

anubis_wing
08-28-2005, 08:25 PM
Ok yeah jesse be quiet I just wish I hadda won them we don't need a discussion on that whjat we need is more results on the gani

jkool666
08-29-2005, 03:33 AM
Dude shut up lol YOU were the one who brough it up... (Reaps Up A Little) *Anubis* I WANT REAPERS!!!!!!!

About ganis I just really hope ya fix the sabers. lmao I don't like going after people with a bunch of black balls lol.

anubis_wing
08-29-2005, 03:51 AM
Dude shut up lol YOU were the one who brough it up... (Reaps Up A Little) *Anubis* I WANT REAPERS!!!!!!!

About ganis I just really hope ya fix the sabers. lmao I don't like going after people with a bunch of black balls lol.
Black balls huh??? Thats red saber

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 07:09 AM
Ok I was sitting here replying on the forums while Jo was making fun of me then it hit me why not make a anti-jo weapon! hahaha jk ne ways yeah so why not make a weapon like a shield ok here's what it is it's a plasma sword with a plasma shield s and d buttons s is Slash d is Defend (isn't it always amazing how it works like that!) ne ways the shield only works on plasma shots not apps shots or ripper but plasma shots like br, plasma rifle, enhanced pulsar the list goes on. The slash on the other hand does 25 damage and you slash like in GK. but maybe faster now this would be an event item because the it would make br obsolete. Tell me what ya think

i made that idea awhile back :(

anubis_wing
08-30-2005, 12:10 AM
i made that idea awhile back :(
Yeah right suure any way's we need some one to post the gani's so until then stop talking about worthless stuff.

haunter
08-30-2005, 12:15 AM
Yeah right suure any way's we need some one to post the gani's so until then stop talking about worthless stuff.

Don't be so impatient and demanding. First the graphics have to be made, then the ganis can be made... But it would be stupid to get ahead of yourself if Stefan doesnt even like the idea. After that it has to be scripted and balanced...

I don't see you jumping at the chance to help out at all.

anubis_wing
08-30-2005, 12:20 AM
Sorry I meant graphics but I said gani's maybe we can get Saiyan to make them if he wants to.

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 02:55 AM

um i did....just cause u cant think of ne ideas doesnt mean i cant (even though most of mine r bad..but still)

anubis_wing
08-30-2005, 03:15 PM
Ok yeah here's the main idea of the sword and shield it probably won't be these colours but it's to give it a feeling. Tell me if you like the design. Oh and the spikey things around the sword are supposed to be like light effects

haunter
08-30-2005, 06:24 PM
Ok yeah here's the main idea of the sword and shield it probably won't be these colours but it's to give it a feeling. Tell me if you like the design. Oh and the spikey things around the sword are supposed to be like light effects

Dear god! Remove MSPaint from your harddrive IMMEDIATELY.

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 06:45 PM
Dear god! Remove MSPaint from your harddrive IMMEDIATELY.

ROFL!!!!! ya i didnt wanna say nething mean so im just gunna keep my mouth shut about the shield and sword

anubis_wing
08-30-2005, 07:13 PM
I TOLD YA IT'S A ROU?GH DRAFT A VERY VERY ROUGH DRAFT!!!! This way you can get the idea

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 08:43 PM
I TOLD YA IT'S A ROU?GH DRAFT A VERY VERY ROUGH DRAFT!!!! This way you can get the idea

ok lol....well than its p good i guess if its a rough draft

haunter
08-30-2005, 09:10 PM

I think most people know what a sword and a shield look like... A very very rough draft isn't needed.

If you're thinking that the final product should resemble something like that... Boo. That doesnt look futuristic at all.

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 09:14 PM
I think most people know what a sword and a shield look like... A very very rough draft isn't needed.

If you're thinking that the final product should resemble something like that... Boo. That doesnt look futuristic at all.

ok how about this 1.....

anubis_wing
08-31-2005, 12:09 AM
No diablo 2 sheet. Since no one has designed a half decent thing yet let's talk about more ideas for the thing until someone posts a good graphic. Maybe the weapon could be more special by adding colours to the sword and shield maybe like plasmasabers:
1-99999 - Blue
100000- 199999 - Red
200000- 299999 - Black
300000 and up white

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 03:14 AM
No diablo 2 sheet. Since no one has designed a half decent thing yet let's talk about more ideas for the thing until someone posts a good graphic. Maybe the weapon could be more special by adding colours to the sword and shield maybe like plasmasabers:
1-99999 - Blue
100000- 199999 - Red
200000- 299999 - Black
300000 and up white

how about we keep the colors 4 the sabres that we have now?

jkool666
08-31-2005, 05:57 AM
Hey why not make the sword and shield in one? Like have the sword bigger in the middle and a blade tip at the end. You can hold it on your arm kind of like a glove but it goes all the way to your elbow. (You won't really be able to tell on the Zone characters but hey its an idea)

Shadox
08-31-2005, 06:23 AM
jesee u got that idea from dynasty warriors 4 i bet, a dude in it uses a shield/sword thing...i think his name is Cao Ren or something...but yeah does this mean that EVERY class would get a sabre, i mean if its an event item it goes to every class and lemme tell u, BR is about all i use and i will get REAL mad if i cant hit anyone with it

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 07:29 AM
Hey why not make the sword and shield in one? Like have the sword bigger in the middle and a blade tip at the end. You can hold it on your arm kind of like a glove but it goes all the way to your elbow. (You won't really be able to tell on the Zone characters but hey its an idea)

i like it...but how about it looks like 2 plasma sabres in the position of how the reapers r but 1 to swing with 1 to block with(block does not repel bullets and absorbs 10 dmg)

anubis_wing
08-31-2005, 02:39 PM
i like it...but how about it looks like 2 plasma sabres in the position of how the reapers r but 1 to swing with 1 to block with(block does not repel bullets and absorbs 10 dmg)
This is about a sword and shield STAY ON TOPIC!

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 02:43 PM
This is about a sword and shield STAY ON TOPIC!

ya but u cause use the sabre to block like a shield and the other sabre to attack. (should be made an event weapon)

anubis_wing
08-31-2005, 02:55 PM
Shield & Sword makes more sense

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 02:56 PM
Shield & Sword makes more sense

but plasma sabre and plasma sabre makes the world go round

anubis_wing
08-31-2005, 02:58 PM
No plasmasaber and plasmasaber gets complaints

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 03:02 PM
No plasmasaber and plasmasaber gets complaints

:( ok how about this.....a sword that is made like a plasma sabre except for it like waves in the wind and is a dakrgreen (cause it poisens ppl and it does 6 dmg a hit) and the shield can block and only take half the damage that the weapon does or it can be used to attack which does 5 dmg

iono.....just a thought i guess

anubis_wing
08-31-2005, 03:04 PM
How's this sword does 10 dmg poisons for 2 secs and shield can take 200 hp worth of damage from plasma

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 03:08 PM
How's this sword does 10 dmg poisons for 2 secs and shield can take 200 hp worth of damage from plasma

sounds preety good

Huwajux
08-31-2005, 07:38 PM
:( ok how about this.....a sword that is made like a plasma sabre except for it like waves in the wind and is a dakrgreen (cause it poisens ppl and it does 6 dmg a hit) and the shield can block and only take half the damage that the weapon does or it can be used to attack which does 5 dmg

iono.....just a thought i guess
Isn't that sabre you thought of exactly like Venom's idea, the "Venomsabre". :\

bahamutstevetff
08-31-2005, 07:56 PM
lol that saber ownt, i say use that

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 08:08 PM
Isn't that sabre you thought of exactly like Venom's idea, the "Venomsabre". :\

sorta iono....i still think the 2 sabres (1 to black 1 to kill with) is very cool.

bahamutstevetff
08-31-2005, 08:15 PM
i would like 2 see a double sided sabre, predd s 2 attack and D 2 block laser bullets

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 08:21 PM
i would like 2 see a double sided sabre, predd s 2 attack and D 2 block laser bullets

Ya.Or you could Block Sword with it. These r the specs

Type: Double wielded plasma sabres
Damage:10 a hit
Block Power: Abosobs 5 dmg from ranged attacks and absorbs 10 dmg from melee attacks.
Energy: 10 energy a swing
Apperance: It looks just like the reapers except with 2 plasma sabres (1 white.1 black)

bahamutstevetff
08-31-2005, 08:25 PM
i like the idea but id prefare i double sided plasma instead of reapers and when u wanna block it swishes around and deflects bullets and the and swishes when it attacks

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 08:26 PM
i like the idea but id prefare i double sided plasma instead of reapers and when u wanna block it swishes around and deflects bullets and the and swishes when it attacks

its like 2 plasma sabres but its like how the reapers are like with 1 above ur head and 1 to ur side or sumthing like that when u pull out reapers it will look like that but instead it will b 1 plasma sabres (1 white 1 black)

anubis_wing
08-31-2005, 08:40 PM
Ok it's a sword and a shield. An event item!

Sword:
25 dmg a swing
Slow Attack Speed
Lets say it deflects plasmashots if u swing at right time.
Shield:
Can take 200hp worth of plasma damage
When you are deflecting it has slow walk speed i.e walk of a defender

*Cannot take out while on bike*

We still have to design an image so lets get the image thing down and see what happens because were not doing a poison sword that's too hectic.

bahamutstevetff
08-31-2005, 08:42 PM
nah double plasma sabre

anubis_wing
08-31-2005, 08:43 PM
nah double plasma sabre
Dude that's stupid Shield and Sword! So then Stefan will just have to add the whole movements and junk because it's like GK's sword and shield

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 10:56 PM
Dude that's stupid Shield and Sword! So then Stefan will just have to add the whole movements and junk because it's like GK's sword and shield

ya but double plasmasabre is awesome

jkool666
09-01-2005, 01:43 AM
3 things...
1. WTF is dynasty warriors 4?
2. 200 HP is WAY to much 100 maybe. Because think of it when armour is released say you get an extra 50 hp with it. Well 150+200=350hp!?!?!?!. OMG!
3. I don't think stefan likes the idea he hasn't posted about it.

Wind_Master
09-01-2005, 02:54 AM
3 things...
2. 200 HP is WAY to much 100 maybe. Because think of it when armour is released say you get an extra 50 hp with it. Well 150+200=350hp!?!?!?!. OMG!

lol ya 200 hp is alot...and i think Stefan is on holiday or sumthing and who mentioned dynasty warriors 4? but neway its a game where u like attack this whole army of people. its quite fun but boring after awhile

Huwajux
09-01-2005, 12:07 PM
3 things...
He is on holiday. Or so I've been told...
Maby the double sabre for the Legend rank... ehehehe.

Wind_Master
09-01-2005, 08:16 PM
He is on holiday. Or so I've been told...
Maby the double sabre for the Legend rank... ehehehe.

or mayb the double plasma sabre for event weapon...it dont matter neway works.

anubis_wing
09-01-2005, 10:44 PM
OK no double. Second shield can have 100hp sounds good. 3rd NO DOUBLE SABER maybe a double ended saber but NO DOUBLE HANDED SABER

Wind_Master
09-02-2005, 02:37 AM
OK no double. Second shield can have 100hp sounds good. 3rd NO DOUBLE SABER maybe a double ended saber but NO DOUBLE HANDED SABER

shield has 50 hp

Huwajux
09-02-2005, 12:25 PM
NO SHIELD!

bahamutstevetff
09-02-2005, 06:19 PM
its a futuristick server, why would u use a sheild when u have armour and/or double saber

anubis_wing
09-02-2005, 07:11 PM
its a futuristick server, why would u use a sheild when u have armour and/or double saber
Why is there a muramasa? Why is there an smg who cares if it's a futuristic surver doesn't mean u have to take away the old ood stuff!

bahamutstevetff
09-03-2005, 06:44 AM
but a sheild oner a double sided plasma saber when we already have armour, pffft, u make a bad argument shield sux

anubis_wing
09-03-2005, 11:44 PM
but a sheild oner a double sided plasma saber when we already have armour, pffft, u make a bad argument shield sux
Wth why are you being a jerk all of a sudden? But why not a shield for an event item there's nothing wrong with it it's not going to hurt you ixi so be quiet and shut up!

Wind_Master
09-04-2005, 05:28 AM
Wth why are you being a jerk all of a sudden? But why not a shield for an event item there's nothing wrong with it it's not going to hurt you ixi so be quiet and shut up!

You guys both have strong points. But it would kinda be a little stupid to have a shield that adds on to heath. That would me only the people who won the shield would have almost 200 hp....thats obsurd

someonesomewhere
09-04-2005, 07:10 AM
Absurd. But close enough.

Anyway, why would a sword add health?

bahamutstevetff
09-04-2005, 08:06 AM
anubis, i know u hate me for beating u and gettin reapers, but dont start having a go at me, i just think a futuristic server would benefiet form a double siden plasma saber over a tacky little sheild.

Huwajux
09-04-2005, 10:05 AM
There is not point adding something for the sake of it. E.g Handgun.
Plus it's a futuristic server, you don't see people walking around with shields in sci-fi films.

bahamutstevetff
09-04-2005, 10:52 AM
thank you huwajux, double saber suits the part

anubis_wing
09-04-2005, 02:02 PM
There is not point adding something for the sake of it. E.g Handgun.
Plus it's a futuristic server, you don't see people walking around with shields in sci-fi films.
Ok yeah well if it's a futeristic server then why are there old guns I mean REALLY OLD guns like smg, shotgun, handgun and more why is there muramasa geez man it's like a plasmashield and like a plasma sword!

But it would kinda be a little stupid to have a shield that adds on to heath.
Ok it's not adding on health it has it's own health like a bike except you can't shoot while it's out and it only can take 100hp of damage.

anubis, i know u hate me for beating u and gettin reapers, but dont start having a go at me, i just think a futuristic server would benefiet form a double siden plasma saber over a tacky little sheild.
Ok 1st of all I never said I hate you you're just bugging me because yer making my idea's sound stupid! Second of all I never said it was because of reapers why is that an excuse to hate you sometimes people hate them for other reasons than just because they killed them you won fair and square I didn't plain and simple. I'll have to try again some other time

Dante55555
09-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Are u trying to be jin?

Huwajux
09-04-2005, 02:16 PM
Ok yeah well if it's a futeristic server then why are there old guns I mean REALLY OLD guns like smg, shotgun, handgun and more why is there muramasa geez man it's like a plasmashield and like a plasma sword!
Well they are suitible for the type of gameplay and enviroment which Zone is positioned in. They may be old but they don't date back to medievil times like a shield.

someonesomewhere
09-05-2005, 10:04 PM
Pssh
Muramasa is a Ninja Sword. I think.

And ninjas aren't exactly modern-day are they?

But seriously, armor makes since, but a shield? People already have enough to complain about, and a shield that adds health won't help at all.

Wind_Master
09-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Are u trying to be jin?

Whats that supposed to mean? :frown: :frown: :frown:

bahamutstevetff
09-06-2005, 06:57 AM
Are u trying to be jin?

read what he put, he sed u won fair and square, do u think jin would say that??? O_o

anubis_wing
09-06-2005, 05:38 PM
read what he put, he sed u won fair and square, do u think jin would say that??? O_o
I don't really get what you mean???? Who are you talking too? And WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH MAH SWORD AND SHIELD IDEA????

Huwajux
09-06-2005, 06:19 PM
I don't really get what you mean???? Who are you talking too? And WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH MAH SWORD AND SHIELD IDEA????
Well, nobody wants the sword and shield idea. Stefan put the double sabre in please, as soon as a GFX is submitted.

Wind_Master
09-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Well, nobody wants the sword and shield idea. Stefan put the double sabre in please, as soon as a GFX is submitted.

See. I told ya my idea would be good anubis :D. My first idea that might get put in the game w00t.

anubis_wing
09-06-2005, 10:22 PM
Your idea?

Wind_Master
09-07-2005, 02:51 AM
Your idea?

The double plasmasabre was my idea.

bahamutstevetff
09-07-2005, 05:34 AM
r they6 gonna hold like reapers or a double sided plasma

SayianOozaru
09-07-2005, 07:05 AM
ixi asked me to make it, so here it is :P (i'll recolor this one and make it white if u guys like it...)

bahamutstevetff
09-07-2005, 07:07 AM
i think it looks pretty sweet

SayianOozaru
09-07-2005, 07:50 AM
ixi told me over aim that, the one i posted earlier looks like a steel blade, so i re-edited it :P hope u guys like this one :)

anubis_wing
09-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Yeh Yeh it's awesome lemme think if this is good how it works:

S button is Slash for 35 damage with 5 eneergy a swing
D Button is defend which blocks all damage right?

Slow Attack speed
Very Slow Walk when defending or not able to move at all. (which ever one)

Event Weapon and me and saiyan should test it :P

SayianOozaru
09-07-2005, 05:23 PM
xD(for an event item it ain't to strong) but w/e xD

Huwajux
09-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Yeh Yeh it's awesome lemme think if this is good how it works:

S button is Slash for 35 damage with 5 eneergy a swing
D Button is defend which blocks all damage right?

Slow Attack speed
Very Slow Walk when defending or not able to move at all. (which ever one)

Event Weapon and me and saiyan should test it :P
35 damage, seems fair enough. 5 energy a swing? That's ridiculous.

anubis_wing
09-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Yeah Yeah 15 energy a swing

SayianOozaru
09-07-2005, 05:57 PM
lol

Huwajux
09-07-2005, 05:58 PM
Yeah Yeah 15 energy a swing
That's more like it. ;)
lol
What kind of post is that. >_<

bahamutstevetff
09-07-2005, 08:40 PM
i think this sounds popular ^_^

anubis_wing
09-07-2005, 09:17 PM
I WANNA TEST IT maybe me jin and saiyan could test it?

Huwajux
09-07-2005, 09:20 PM
I WANNA TEST IT maybe me jin and saiyan could test it?
How about Stefan? That should help.

anubis_wing
09-07-2005, 09:33 PM
How about Stefan? That should help.
:\ :eek: :frown: >_< x_x !pissed!

bahamutstevetff
09-07-2005, 10:36 PM
I Wanna Test It!!!!!!!!!!!!

SayianOozaru
09-08-2005, 12:05 AM
alright i'ma post this in the gfx section now :P

anubis_wing
09-08-2005, 12:31 AM
I Wanna Test It!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ixi u havn't added any thing to the blades idea yet......

SayianOozaru
09-08-2005, 01:33 AM
blades???

anubis_wing
09-08-2005, 02:04 AM
Saber sorry

Wind_Master
09-08-2005, 03:12 AM
ixi asked me to make it, so here it is :P (i'll recolor this one and make it white if u guys like it...)

Its really good. But the double plasmasabre should look like two seperate plasma sabres

anubis_wing
09-08-2005, 03:24 AM
Its really good. But the double plasmasabre should look like two seperate plasma sabres
I know what your thinking jin and it all depends on how people want it if it's a double bladed sword or a single bladed but wielding in 2 hands these pics are from the ever popular game for xbox KOTOR 2 (massive loading time not worth it)

Huwajux
09-08-2005, 06:06 PM
I know what your thinking jin and it all depends on how people want it if it's a double bladed sword or a single bladed but wielding in 2 hands these pics are from the ever popular game for xbox KOTOR 2 (massive loading time not worth it)
Double bladed is what we are talking about and DOING. Hopefully.

bahamutstevetff
09-08-2005, 08:46 PM
hmm maybe they can hold the 2 sabers like reapers