PDA

View Full Version : Mech Glitching?

AlaricoMontario
08-26-2005, 02:45 AM
Somehow, the DarkSide is glitching the mechs onto the top dock, I believe this is by activating their jetpacks as they get in, honestly I don't know as I am a Sabre Fighter and it's illegal for me to be on the Dark Side so... yeah.

But anyways, this should be fixed. Becaues all it takes for tha tmech to become near invincible is one or two guys with guns shooting the Light Side 'jedi' people using the electron thingy to death before the mech is dead.

Usually, the mechs get you before you can use the electron on them.

Justa heads up to whichever staff is in control of Zone. (Do Stefan and Bjorn do that as well as GK.. or just Sam.. or someone different.. or what?)

VulcanP2P
08-26-2005, 03:01 AM
Somehow, the DarkSide is glitching the mechs onto the top dock, I believe this is by activating their jetpacks as they get in, honestly I don't know as I am a Sabre Fighter and it's illegal for me to be on the Dark Side so... yeah.

But anyways, this should be fixed. Becaues all it takes for tha tmech to become near invincible is one or two guys with guns shooting the Light Side 'jedi' people using the electron thingy to death before the mech is dead.

Justa heads up to whichever staff is in control of Zone. (Do Stefan and Bjorn do that as well as GK.. or just Sam.. or someone different.. or what?)

I've never seen someone do this before. If someone could IM me how to it would be appreciated.

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 04:57 AM
Vulcan come on zone wars ill show ya how demon slayer taught me i dunno what im is so come on and ill show ya

Dante55555
08-26-2005, 04:58 AM
Vulcan come on zone wars ill show ya how demon slayer taught me i dunno what im is so come on and ill show ya

YEA THATS A GREAT IDEA LETS ALL GO ON ZONE WARS!! If we could only get on graal itself -_- Man alot of people are posting now that graal is down specialy rivals

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 05:07 AM
YEA THATS A GREAT IDEA LETS ALL GO ON ZONE WARS!! If we could only get on graal itself -_- Man alot of people are posting now that graal is down specialy rivals
i didnt know that i just got home and i can't get n how was i to know :\

Raeiphon
08-26-2005, 05:35 AM
Blah. Seen this done ever since the mechs were released. I know how to do it, friend told me, asked me to post it on here since we share acc's.

You JP before you get in the mech, and you continue flying for a few seconds. Get high enough and you can land on the main dock. Makes you practically invunerable, as you can barely move without stomping people.

Dante55555
08-26-2005, 05:40 AM
I have no idea wat u just said u may talk formal and stuff but u make no sense wat so eva

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 05:42 AM
ILL TELL U ALL ok
1st make it so u glitch in a mech
2nd use the jetpack to fly up to the area
3rd reconnect
4th get into the mech and have a nice day :)

Raeiphon
08-26-2005, 05:42 AM
/ignore

Post something useful if you are going to post please. Have you actually seen this done? I have, once.. Not sure if I should take my friend's word for it though.

Dante55555
08-26-2005, 05:44 AM
ILL TELL U ALL ok
3rd reconnect

What does that acomplish? That people see that you can lame?

Magadal
08-26-2005, 02:06 PM
ILL TELL U ALL ok
3rd reconnect

yea thats right...and its easy to glitch in a mech...just get into a new mech at the rights o.o

cannonzim
08-26-2005, 07:26 PM
yEAH BUT THEN THE DARK SIDE WOULDN'T HAVE ENOUGH POWER SOO I WAS THINKING MURMASA ON DARK SIDE CAUSE PLASAMASABRE DOES A REAL LOT TO YOU EVEN YOUR A NOOB USEING IT

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 07:27 PM
Or maybe a powered down red saber

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 07:18 AM

umm it really shouldnt b fixed cause that happens like once in awhile and light side is so cheap neways

Huwajux
08-29-2005, 06:53 PM
This threads purpose doesn't really matter seeing as Guild wars is replacing the Zone wars map. It is isn't it?

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 09:54 PM
This threads purpose doesn't really matter seeing as Guild wars is replacing the Zone wars map. It is isn't it?

true but when is that gunna b? lava gun was suppose 2 come out awhile ago and guess what,still no lava gun :( the world is so cold sometimes