PDA

View Full Version : i'm back :P

SayianOozaru
08-25-2005, 09:56 AM
...well like the title says, i've returned to Zone :) and with me, i've brought a new tank design :) this one was done in the paint program...so just bare with it, i've only made the faceing angle...wasn't sure if you guys would like it or not, so if you guys do like it, then i'll finish it, and if not then i won't :O

Huwajux
08-25-2005, 10:01 AM
Looks pretty cool but might be too big. Try to trim it down a size. ^^

SayianOozaru
08-25-2005, 10:29 AM
also thought of some battle suit thing....uhhhh it would take ALOT of work thought....you'd have to make new arms/legs/body's/heads....i don't have that kind of time because of school :( so maybe one of the Graal gfx'ers could do it...since it's there job? and i added a comparison with the tank to the character....maybe the tank is to small?

Admins
08-25-2005, 12:33 PM
Looks pretty cool but might be too big. Try to trim it down a size. ^^
I would say it should be a little bit bigger

anubis_wing
08-25-2005, 01:21 PM
SWEET oh and wb i like the battle armor maybe make a black,red, diff colour junk

SayianOozaru
08-26-2005, 07:19 AM
ok, i've re-sized it....i had to start from scratch again, so i tried making them look as closely alike as possible..

BrAwLeR
08-26-2005, 07:22 AM
I would say it should be a little bit bigger
I agree but the battlesuit look's pretty nifty... nice work

Edit: you posted the edit as i was typing >_< but yea, that looks mutch better

jkool666
08-26-2005, 07:36 AM
Errm Errm Very nice work I'm glad time was taken into it and they didn't use the original stuff. Very Nice!

Lord Sephiroth
08-26-2005, 08:38 AM
I don't think the tank is too "Futuristic" for Zone's taste.

SayianOozaru
08-26-2005, 09:47 AM
i don't see a tank changing that much...it's always going to look like a tank....even if hover vechicles were made, i would think a tank would be to heavy. And if you can think of some ways to make it look more futuristic, lemme no.

SayianOozaru
08-26-2005, 11:41 AM
well i pulled an "all nighter" and only completed a little over half of the tank...i was thinking, if this is added(hopefully), that 2 people would be able to control the tank.the driver of the tank would, of course, be able to drive with the "s" button i think? and the "d" button would fire the 2 guns to the side of the tank, to enter the drivers seat you'd have to climb through the back...(still working on that view, but if you look at the front view, there's a little door in the very back, this would be the door the driver would enter/exit from.) the other operator, would climb in through the top, and would control the gun on the top. The top gun should be able to rotate in all angles (top,left/right, and down) while facing any direction.

i hope you guys like this...cause i've spent ALOT of hours on this tank...

*Edit (6:18 am)

still ain't got to sleep, but i've added on to the tank, only 1 more view and it'll be done....and here's the battle suit again.

*Edit (7:03 am)

finished the tank :)

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 03:00 PM
HOLY COW THATS FRIGGEN AWESOME!!!!!!!!! i also like the red armor nice touch

haunter
08-26-2005, 06:47 PM
It could be pretty good. Here are some things I've noticed just glancing at the tank:

Parts of your tank change size/shape in the different sprites. Your door seems to shrink when it opens... and on the turret sprite at the bottom left, the door hole is oval, whereas the door itself looks to be round.

Shouldn't the hole for the main cannon be round?

You're definately going to need atleast 8 directions for this tank... Body and turret.

You should slow down. Do one bit at a time... First make sure the basic shape is perfect, perspective is key. Then work on the line details, here you can fill in block colors to make it easier to tell what part is what... Only when you're completely satisfied with the line-art should you start to shade in your work.

rivals
08-26-2005, 06:50 PM
i think a black and white armorsuit would look pretty kool dont u think

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 06:52 PM
Hmmm that would be cool make a white and black one or vice versa

rivals
08-26-2005, 06:54 PM
lol yo anubis is ur graal working now

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 07:16 PM
nope again with the breaking down of the game!

bahamutstevetff
08-26-2005, 07:18 PM
just 2 say, the reddish armour suit looks impeccible, nice work

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 07:21 PM
just 2 say, the reddish armour suit looks impeccible, nice work
Red pwns add a black and white one

bahamutstevetff
08-26-2005, 07:22 PM
mebbe u should get different coulours depending on ur rank like sabre

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 07:26 PM
Or maybe you should buy the colours and u can change between them like theres:
Green: $5000
Blue: $10000
Purple: $12000
Red: $15000
Black: $30000

haunter
08-26-2005, 07:36 PM
Or maybe the different colours could actually do something worth while. :rolleyes:

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 07:53 PM
Ok lemme think hmmmmmmmm
Green: $15000 adds 50 hp
Blue: $20000 adds 50hp and +2 dmg to all weps
Purple: $22000 adds 50hp 2 dmg to all weps and speed +1
Red: $25000 adds 50 hp +2 dmg to all weps speed +1 and damage reduced by 2
Black: $50000 adds 100hp +5 dmg to all weps +3 to speed damage reduced by 5

haunter
08-26-2005, 08:05 PM
Ok lemme think hmmmmmmmm

That's boring... Everybody would just use the Black armor. How does heavy armour increase your speed? How does armour affect how much damage your bullets/grenades do?

You have to balance this crap out, and try to make everything worth using so the players have a real choice to make. Different suits would do different things... They'd each have their pros and cons.

Things like a resistance or immunity to fire, ice, poison, or electricty would be neat...

More melee damage would make sense, since these seem to be power-armour suits.

The ability to carry bigger, and heavier guns

The ability to throw grenades further.

Improved accuracy with the automatic weapons (cut down on spray during long bursts)

Improved defence, and reduced speed would be a given for each suit.

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 08:13 PM
I think increased speed would be more useful because no one is gonna use an armor that slows em down to like a pathetic lil heavy infantry maybe increased speed increased def but same attack and increased hp but armor costs like 80000 or sumtin

haunter
08-26-2005, 08:19 PM
I think increased speed would be more useful because no one is gonna use an armor that slows em down to like a pathetic lil heavy infantry maybe increased speed increased def but same attack and increased hp but armor costs like 80000 or sumtin

But armour isn't made to make you faster... It's made to protect you. You have to sacrifice something, and with armour, it's speed.

The things Saiyan posted are big honking metal suits. Don't try to tell me that those wont slow you down. Even if they do have a motorized skeleton inside, they wouldn't make you go any faster.

You can find basic armour in the modern world like kevlar vests... They wont slow you down as much as a suit of power armour, but they aren't going to provide as near as much protection.

Go play a Fallout game. (I suggest Fallout Tactics)

Magadal
08-26-2005, 08:21 PM
Ok lemme think hmmmmmmmm

yea...sure...add hp...so trials cant kill players with a suite...

haunter
08-26-2005, 08:24 PM
yea...sure...add hp...so trials cant kill players with a suite...

A planet could be made where suits aren't allowed.

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 08:26 PM
Maybe they should add more elemental junk so that the armor can have a sort of environmental resistance

haunter
08-26-2005, 08:28 PM
Maybe they should add more elemental junk so that the armor can have a sort of environmental resistance

That's basically the first thing I had on my list.

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 08:30 PM
Yeah but we don't have many elements just fire, ice, and lightning maybe they should add like a rock thrower weapon or a grass growing thingy......

haunter
08-26-2005, 08:33 PM
Yeah but we don't have many elements just fire, ice, and lightning maybe they should add like a rock thrower weapon or a grass growing thingy......
Rock and grass? That's getting a bit too fantasy. Stick to Fire, Ice, electricty, and poison gas.

It actually might make more sense for the suits to be weak against electricty... Perhaps a taze bomb could temporarily shut down, or slow down a person in Power Armor.

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 08:37 PM
dude there being slowed down enuf!

haunter
08-26-2005, 08:48 PM
dude there being slowed down enuf!

You shouldn't just throw giantic powerhouses into the game... Especially when their so expensive that only the "older", more experienced players with the best equipment can buy them...

Perhaps a Taze bomb could affect someone in a suit like this:

If a person in a power suit is hit by a taze bomb or other electric weapon their suit will take some damage. There is a possibility that the person will take damage. There is also a posibility that their suit will temporarily slow down, or shut off...

How high this chance is depends on what sort of shape their armour is in... If their armour is repaired to 100% there is very little to no chance that the person will recieve damage from the electricty. There is also little to no chance that their suit will stall/shut down... As their suit gets damanged the chance of injury/suit failure increases.

Making electric damage work this way will ensure that people constantly keep their armour in good repair.

For example, if someone has let their suit's structural integrity reach 10% or below, if they get hit by a taze bomb there's very little chance of their suit keeping the same speed... they will almost undoubtedly slow down... and have a very good chance of shutting down for a few seconds.

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 08:59 PM
How would one REPAIR the armor?

haunter
08-26-2005, 09:49 PM
How would one REPAIR the armor?

There could be a guy in the dropship that does it for you... The choices are pretty obvious.

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 10:03 PM
Hmmmmm well sometimes odvious things need odvious answers I'm not the guy who made the repairing idea you are so don't be talking bout odvious oh and can any one get on graal yet?

haunter
08-26-2005, 10:07 PM
Hmmmmm well sometimes odvious things need odvious answers I'm not the guy who made the repairing idea you are so don't be talking bout odvious oh and can any one get on graal yet?

Item repair wasn't my idea... That idea has been in video games since before the beginning of time...

And what the hell does odvious mean?... Or wait. Are you dyslexic?

anubis_wing
08-26-2005, 10:19 PM
Dyslexic????Never mind I like the repairing idea there were down now what about damage? Rduced by like 3?

haunter
08-26-2005, 10:55 PM
Dyslexic????
I'll be sure to use smaller words next time.

It's a type of learning disability, it causes you to see certian letters upside down, and backwards etc...

what about damage? Rduced by like 3?
Depends on which suit you use. It all has to be balanced out by the admins.

SayianOozaru
08-27-2005, 12:35 PM
the "mobile suits" where supposed to be just a suit you would use as a vechile...i was catching up on posts(i missed about a months worth) and came across Stefan saying something about a suit like that...so i did that...but i guess what you guys are thinking of could work

Red suit - Hp: 75 resistence to fire, speed of light infantry, damage: 13, shoots normal bullets

(the hp is the amount the suit has...trails should be able to use, like a vechile you find on the map)

Blue suit - Hp: 60 resistence to ice, speed of scout, damage: 8, shoots irpulsar bullets

Purple suit - Hp: 85 no resistence, speed of cammando, damage: 8, shoots Blue Riffle bullets

maybe they could work like that, and "s" would be to shoot, and "d" would be a quick burst of fire (would let you fly like a jet pack, but only for 2-5 sec.) and, "a" would let you in/out of the suit.

anyone think that'd be good?

anubis_wing
08-27-2005, 05:11 PM
weird ....

SayianOozaru
08-27-2005, 05:23 PM
made a back side, and also made the "mobile suit" black, like you guys wanted... :)

haunter
08-27-2005, 11:19 PM
So it's not like power-armour that you buy for personal use then?

anubis_wing
08-27-2005, 11:57 PM
I dont like the green make it white if I knew how to re-colour I would but sorry to say I don't :(

SayianOozaru
08-28-2005, 08:54 AM
if it were for personal use, the trials might quit, again(alot left when they were redused to 80 hp, and when they couldn't use tags anymore...) there would be to much of a disadvantage for them...and we can't just focus on one group of people to make items for(in this case p2p's) because like i said, trials might quit :\

anubis_wing
08-28-2005, 08:27 PM
Add more to p2p less to trials maybe we should make it so that p2p's have 120 hp?

haunter
08-28-2005, 10:11 PM
if it were for personal use, the trials might quit, again(alot left when they were redused to 80 hp, and when they couldn't use tags anymore...) there would be to much of a disadvantage for them...and we can't just focus on one group of people to make items for(in this case p2p's) because like i said, trials might quit :\

The trials might quit, or the trials might upgrade their account so they can use the suits... That's the point of a TRIAL... it's to play a short while for free to see if you want to pay for the game, or leave.

Its not to hard to make a planet where the suits can't be used... All you have to do is say that the government on that certain planet forbids the use of power suits... That would give the Trials a good place to try the game out.

SayianOozaru
08-29-2005, 02:27 AM
ya, but half the trials i no can't upgrade to a p2p, 1) because they have no money, or 2) because there parents won't allow them to :\ so they can't just make a decision to upgrade whenever they want :( but i'm still workin on the suits...i have to make the walkin motion and everything :\ and progress is goin to slow down alot tomarrow(when school starts back up)

anubis_wing
08-29-2005, 02:43 AM
OOOOOOOOOO school (shudders) it all comes to fast EEK I don't wanna mommy!

haunter
08-29-2005, 03:04 AM
ya, but half the trials i no can't upgrade to a p2p, 1) because they have no money, or 2) because there parents won't allow them to :\ so they can't just make a decision to upgrade whenever they want :(

Well then you lose that half... Tough luck. The other half is upgrading to get the suits, that's making more GraalOnline money.

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 06:46 AM
The trials might quit, or the trials might upgrade their account so they can use the suits... That's the point of a TRIAL... it's to play a short while for free to see if you want to pay for the game, or leave.

Its not to hard to make a planet where the suits can't be used... All you have to do is say that the government on that certain planet forbids the use of power suits... That would give the Trials a good place to try the game out.

ur missing the point

trials wont upgrade cause they dont bealive the game is worth 50$ a year its not because theirs 2 little advantages of being a p2p....trust me their r many games that r free that many ppl would rather play than 2 pay 50$ 4 a year 4 1 game....thats just plain ridiculous

haunter
08-29-2005, 06:48 AM
ur missing the point

trials wont upgrade cause they dont bealive the game is worth 50$ a year its not because theirs 2 little advantages of being a p2p....trust me their r many games that r free that many ppl would rather play than 2 pay 50$ 4 a year 4 1 game....thats just plain ridiculous

I know you're talking to me... But I have no idea what the hell you're saying.
http://web.jet.es/unepelde/imgs/pf_sam.gif
"English, MotherF'er! DO - YOU - SPEAK IT?"

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 07:01 AM
I know you're talking to me... But I have no idea what the hell you're saying.
http://web.jet.es/unepelde/imgs/pf_sam.gif
"English, MotherF'er! DO - YOU - SPEAK IT?"

Ok lemme try and speak more prefessionally (god help us all). Ok what im saying is that every1 goes like "oh lets take away trails rights 2 do this or that". Trials wont upgrade if you do that,they will just end of quitting.So dont take away more stuff but give more options to VIP and not less options to trials

haunter
08-29-2005, 07:49 AM
Ok lemme try and speak more prefessionally (god help us all). Ok what im saying is that every1 goes like "oh lets take away trails rights 2 do this or that". Trials wont upgrade if you do that,they will just end of quitting.So dont take away more stuff but give more options to VIP and not less options to trials

What's it matter if those people leave if they aren't planning on paying for the game in the first place?

Trial accounts are for people to play on for months at a time... they use the accounts to try the game out, if they like it, they pay, if not, they leave.

SayianOozaru
08-29-2005, 03:55 PM
but like wind master said, they might like it, but...

1)they might not have enough money
2)there are free games out there that more people play (simply because it's fun, and free)

haunter
08-29-2005, 06:30 PM
but like wind master said, they might like it, but...

1)they might not have enough money
2)there are free games out there that more people play (simply because it's fun, and free)

So let them. If they're not going to pay it won't matter to Stefan if they leave. I don't blame him, I don't care, and I wouldn't care in his shoes either. More trials will come... It's not like these people who don't have enough money are the last of a dying race of some bullcrap like that.

jkool666
08-29-2005, 09:43 PM
Well, more people won't come because people usually come because they hear the game is good and if they become good then they upgrade. If you and your buddy say, "Hey! Lets go play Graal!" "No, that game sucks unless you pay 44$, hey lets go play a different game thats free that is just as good!"
Its like a buisness... If you hear bad things about it you won't go there when there is another one right down the road. (Example, McDonalds NO!, Burger King Right down the road)

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 09:59 PM
So let them. If they're not going to pay it won't matter to Stefan if they leave. I don't blame him, I don't care, and I wouldn't care in his shoes either. More trials will come... It's not like these people who don't have enough money are the last of a dying race of some bullcrap like that.

dude if all the trials left...that would leave about 30 ppl on zone at max....wow thats some real fun.....all that does is screw over vip members or gold members.....so y should u get rid of all trials rights?

haunter
08-29-2005, 10:04 PM
Well, more people won't come because people usually come because they hear the game is good and if they become good then they upgrade. If you and your buddy say, "Hey! Lets go play Graal!" "No, that game sucks unless you pay 44$, hey lets go play a different game thats free that is just as good!"
Its like a buisness... If you hear bad things about it you won't go there when there is another one right down the road. (Example, McDonalds NO!, Burger King Right down the road)

I bet WoW sucks if you dont pay the $14 per month fee... Seeing as that means you can't even play and all... Lots of people still play.

Stefan COULD just change trial accounts so they can only try the game out for a week before their account is disabled until they upgrade (Like a WoW Trial card). But no, he's letting them play with a few restrictions. If they dont want those restrictions they'll have to pay, just like everybody else.

$44 a year is very cheap... Nothing stays free forever there are always costs that have to be addressed.

haunter
08-29-2005, 10:08 PM
so y should u get rid of all trials rights?

First of all... Take a bloody English class or two.

Second of all, the trials have no rights on Graal, nor do you or I. Read the User Agreement.

Nothing is being taken from the trials... Things are being given to the people who pay. There's a difference.

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 10:30 PM
I bet WoW sucks if you dont pay the $14 per month fee... Seeing as that means you can't even play and all... Lots of people still play.

Stefan COULD just change trial accounts so they can only try the game out for a week before their account is disabled until they upgrade (Like a WoW Trial card). But no, he's letting them play with a few restrictions. If they dont want those restrictions they'll have to pay, just like everybody else.

$44 a year is very cheap... Nothing stays free forever there are always costs that have to be addressed.

dude think about it....almost 50$ a year...theirs about 2,000 p2p members problly way more and he also gets money from ppl who have a server..that costs 100$ a year. Think about how much money Stefan is making.....y cant he just give trails their right back??

haunter
08-29-2005, 10:33 PM
dude think about it....almost 50$ a year...theirs about 2,000 p2p members problly way more and he also gets money from ppl who have a server..that costs 100$ a year. Think about how much money Stefan is making.....y cant he just give trails their right back??
You don't read very well... There are no rights.

Even if there were that many people upgrading each year (Which there isnt... 2000 is way too high) you have to take other things into account. Considering that it costs alot of money to keep the servers running, and he has to make a living, and pay his employees... He doesn't make that much money.

Here are some things to add to your todo list:

Take English Classes
Take Basic Economics Classes

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 10:39 PM
You don't read very well... There are no rights.

Even if there were that many people upgrading each year (Which there isnt... 2000 is way too high) you have to take other things into account. Considering that it costs alot of money to keep the servers running, and he has to make a living, and pay his employees... He doesn't make that much money.

Here are some things to add to your todo list:

Take English Classes
Take Basic Economics Classes

but neway how about this....taking trials guild tags away.Who is that really affecting? Its affecting the VIP members who own the guilds....thats who....

haunter
08-29-2005, 10:42 PM
but neway how about this....taking trials guild tags away.Who is that really affecting? Its affecting the VIP members who own the guilds....thats who....

They can always find new members that have upgraded their account... The Trials are the ones losing out because they don't have any guild to back them up while playing.

If you can only fill your guild roster with Trial players, you suck at recruiting.

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 10:46 PM
They can always find new members that have upgraded their account... The Trials are the ones losing out because they don't have any guild to back them up while playing.

If you can only fill your guild roster with Trial players, you suck at recruiting.

um ya ok....3 guilds in zone....theirs like 40 p2p who play zone...ur really gunna have a chance at recruiting them over the other guilds

haunter
08-29-2005, 10:49 PM
um ya ok....3 guilds in zone....theirs like 40 p2p who play zone...ur really gunna have a chance at recruiting them over the other guilds

Survival of the fittest.

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 11:02 PM
Survival of the fittest.

ya im sure....is that y when hayashi was the best guild 4 awhile and then as soon as the guild tag rule was made they went staright down??? o no that really hurts trials...

SayianOozaru
08-29-2005, 11:50 PM
ya :( only 3 people i think are left with an Hayashi tag....and i'm one :'(

haunter
08-29-2005, 11:59 PM
ya im sure....is that y when hayashi was the best guild 4 awhile and then as soon as the guild tag rule was made they went staright down??? o no that really hurts trials...

Yes, it does... Because then they can't be a part of the best guild... The leader of Hayashi is just going to have to work harder to convince the p2p players that their guild is the one to join.

SayianOozaru
08-30-2005, 12:35 AM
uhhh, most of the players in Hayashi, were trial, and like i've said some people can't afford a p2p acc, or there parents don't want them buying it. And when Hayashi was big (b4 trials where reduced) who didn't wanna be in Hayashi?

haunter
08-30-2005, 12:58 AM
uhhh, most of the players in Hayashi, were trial, and like i've said some people can't afford a p2p acc, or there parents don't want them buying it. And when Hayashi was big (b4 trials where reduced) who didn't wanna be in Hayashi?

Maybe you should find some memebers that can afford to pay then.

anubis_wing
08-30-2005, 01:58 AM
I can afford and I am i've probably got the most experience faster than ne one else on zone! Not nescesarily a good thing (i.e I play ALOT!!!!) but point is I have gotten more xp than ne one ever has in 27 days

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 03:03 AM
I can afford and I am i've probably got the most experience faster than ne one else on zone! Not nescesarily a good thing (i.e I play ALOT!!!!) but point is I have gotten more xp than ne one ever has in 27 days

what does this have 2 do with nething??

and leader of Hayashi quit....leader of Hayashi was FireBoX

jkool666
08-30-2005, 06:10 AM
Lol well I have a way to make a guild pimped out..... I'm the only one EVER on Zone who wears his Lost Souls, well Dozer somtimes, yet Lost Souls is still the best ranked zone guild... We got people from UnHolyNation to so if you make a guild make it multi servered then its easy. And don't let ANY trials in.

haunter
08-30-2005, 06:39 AM
and leader of Hayashi quit....leader of Hayashi was FireBoX
You mean the leader of Hayashi was you, Firebox?

Yeah... Your signature isn't egotistical or anything.

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 07:25 AM
You mean the leader of Hayashi was you, Firebox?

Yeah... Your signature isn't egotistical or anything.

no the leader was FireBoX not me

haunter
08-30-2005, 07:38 AM
no the leader was FireBoX not me

But you're FireboX... So logic dictates that since FireboX was the leader... and you're FireboX... You were the leader. See how that works? :)

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 07:56 AM
But you're FireboX... So logic dictates that since FireboX was the leader... and you're FireboX... You were the leader. See how that works? :)

Its a shame i never was FireBoX.You c how that works?

haunter
08-30-2005, 08:02 AM
Its a shame i never was FireBoX.You c how that works?

Was he your brother? Or did you share a computer?...

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 08:13 AM
Was he your brother? Or did you share a computer?...

No I live in New Jersey.He lives In New York. Im 13 hes 15. Im ****y hes not.He was a good leader im a bad leader.

Huwajux
08-30-2005, 10:15 AM
Jin was not FireBoX. Jin was Vermillion PKer when FireBoX was around. Also Jin respects FireBoX as he was literally the nicest person you could know. I always got confused with ThunDaBoX and FireBoX. Oh and FireBoX was the FOUNDER not the leader. Muroku was taken up as the leader yet he was trial. Thus destroying the guild. I'm not saying Muroku was a bad leader, just saying it went downhill because of the trial tag thingy. I think you can see FireBoX on UN, or maby he has quit Graal all together. I'm not sure.

anubis_wing
08-30-2005, 02:59 PM
I wouldn't know who FireBox ThndaBox or ne of these people were I came like probably RIGHT after they left maaaaan that sux. So who would you say would be the real legends of zone? I know there's FireBox, Storm, Ace, Siwin, and Silos is that about it?

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 05:57 PM
I wouldn't know who FireBox ThndaBox or ne of these people were I came like probably RIGHT after they left maaaaan that sux. So who would you say would be the real legends of zone? I know there's FireBox, Storm, Ace, Siwin, and Silos is that about it?

Gambet I think was a legend. umm Kds,Dozer,Exis they were really good

haunter
08-30-2005, 06:31 PM
No I live in New Jersey.He lives In New York.

Hrrm... That proximity could account for it... It still seems a bit strange though.

anubis_wing
08-30-2005, 07:14 PM
If Jin were FireBox he'd be cool

Huwajux
08-30-2005, 07:44 PM
Gambet no, Kds maby, Dozer probly, Exis who?

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 08:46 PM
Gambet no, Kds maby, Dozer probly, Exis who?

Exis was the leader of Lost Souls and remade it and he used 2 play zone but now he plays GK

jkool666
08-30-2005, 09:14 PM
Ya Exis was AMAZING before his computer started laging and he was Founder of Lost Souls.

Lord Sephiroth
08-30-2005, 10:04 PM

Disgusting.

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 10:48 PM
Disgusting.

Why do u guys thinnk gambet wasnt a legend? The dude was so amazing. Just cause u dont like him or his attitude doesnt mean that he wasnt good at the game.

SayianOozaru
08-30-2005, 11:47 PM
he was hella good wit that blue rifle, i couldn't beat him if he was usin it :(

Bl0nkt
08-31-2005, 02:14 AM
I honestly have to say very, very good.

I haven't read all the posts, but I have a slight request. The tank is too white. Try adding darker shades like dark gray and light black.

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 03:18 AM
he was hella good wit that blue rifle, i couldn't beat him if he was usin it :(

I never saw him with bluerifel but with apps he took out 20 ppl at once.....ppl also gotta remember Gambet was a very quiet person so not many ppl actually saw him fight. You could say i was a sidekick 2 him cause i stayed by his side alot.(Thats why i say hes so good cause he fights so well)

Huwajux
08-31-2005, 12:55 PM
He strafed with apps.

anubis_wing
08-31-2005, 02:41 PM
Stupid hippie....

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 02:45 PM
He strafed with apps.

I hate strafing as much as ne1.But y say only he strafed so that makes him not good. Jo strafes like crazy but every1 loves the guy and thinks hes so good. So b4 ppl say "o gambet was a newb he strafed" think about the other ppl that strafe that u all praise so much

anubis_wing
08-31-2005, 03:01 PM
I hate strafing as much as ne1.But y say only he strafed so that makes him not good. Jo strafes like crazy but every1 loves the guy and thinks hes so good.
Realize what I resized

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 03:03 PM
Realize what I resized

ya my point exactly

Lord Sephiroth
08-31-2005, 03:49 PM
I killed him every time he went after me.

Huwajux
08-31-2005, 07:50 PM
I hate strafing as much as ne1.But y say only he strafed so that makes him not good. Jo strafes like crazy but every1 loves the guy and thinks hes so good. So b4 ppl say "o gambet was a newb he strafed" think about the other ppl that strafe that u all praise so much
He doesn't strafe. Again you are "Ganging up". Hypocrites. Try fighting with a rifle without strafing.

jkool666
08-31-2005, 08:01 PM
I killed him every time he went after me.
Who are you? lol Sorry if that sounds ****ish but like whats your nickname lol I'm no good with account names.

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 08:13 PM
He doesn't strafe. Again you are "Ganging up". Hypocrites. Try fighting with a rifle without strafing.

Ok.I do that alot.Infact me and ace do that all the time.We use smg's and we just attack ppl with it.We dont really die either. i rest my case

anubis_wing
08-31-2005, 08:47 PM
Ok.I do that alot.Infact me and ace do that all the time.We use smg's and we just attack ppl with it.We dont really die either. i rest my case
Yeah well i suck and Jo is a jerk he goes after my guild because he despises me cuz I used that stupid base laming junk DAMMIT I wish I had never used it :frown:

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 10:59 PM
Yeah well i suck and Jo is a jerk he goes after my guild because he despises me cuz I used that stupid base laming junk DAMMIT I wish I had never used it :frown:

Can i ask something? Why do you care what jo thinks? What is he gunna do come after you. Hes not that good dont worry about it.

SayianOozaru
08-31-2005, 11:54 PM
jo who? O.o and anubis, i'll just go after him if he manages to kill you...like i did tench...but me and tench would kinda kill each other xD(he would kill me, then i'd kill him, and it'd keep goin like that...) o anubis, me and tench r cool now...so try to become friends again O.o

anubis_wing
09-01-2005, 12:24 AM
CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHINCO yeah right it's not like he took yer 1233 bounty!

SayianOozaru
09-01-2005, 02:40 AM
ya, but that was like a week ago...i forgave andrew, for pipein Muroku(i usually kill whoever killed, or shot muroku) and he piped muroku for a 350 bounty, and me for a 414 bounty, and i forgave him the next day, it's not like you can't get it back...

Wind_Master
09-01-2005, 03:03 AM
jo who? O.o and anubis, i'll just go after him if he manages to kill you...like i did tench...but me and tench would kinda kill each other xD(he would kill me, then i'd kill him, and it'd keep goin like that...) o anubis, me and tench r cool now...so try to become friends again O.o

jo=dante55555 the dude who thinks hes all good until i owned him and he said "o well you know ur not better than ace"...pshhh he cant fight his own battles

SayianOozaru
09-01-2005, 04:22 AM
i thought dante55555 was supposed to be the best O.o?...could i beat him? ;)

Wind_Master
09-01-2005, 04:55 AM
i thought dante55555 was supposed to be the best O.o?...could i beat him? ;)

Ya u would own him.Dante55555 cant hit me at all even if i didnt try.

SayianOozaru
09-01-2005, 05:01 AM
O.o well, now i'm goin back on subject of the thread. I'll be working on the battle suits everyone seems to love so much. Hopefully i'll finish it tonight(only have an 1-2 hrs)

Wind_Master
09-01-2005, 05:38 AM
O.o well, now i'm goin back on subject of the thread. I'll be working on the battle suits everyone seems to love so much. Hopefully i'll finish it tonight(only have an 1-2 hrs)

cool :D...but may i request something?? how about a armor where the arms and legs r white and the legs r black and it has 2 wings (1 white 1 black) just a thought :D

SayianOozaru
09-01-2005, 07:18 AM
k i've finished this so far...

someonesomewhere
09-01-2005, 07:36 AM
There are some issues that need to be adressed about armor first:
1)Speed. Would it slow you down? If so, how much, because many weapons depend on speed to work.
2)Price. Haunter posted something earlier in this thread about how the "Older" players would be the only ones who could buy it. (Note that I have $1k only x.x)
3)Defense and other bonuses. Would it take off a certain amount of damage per bullet, or increase your HP? Would it give you more power (Which it shouldn't)? Would it be affected by some weapons (Electron)?
4) Accessability. Would you be able to take it off, like a hat?
Lots of stuff to figure out.

Huwajux
09-01-2005, 12:41 PM
Ya u would own him.Dante55555 cant hit me at all even if i didnt try.
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP I CANT ****ING TAKE IT ANYMORE! JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE! NO-ONE CARES! THATS IT! *Slits wrists*[

SayianOozaru
09-01-2005, 03:47 PM
lol @ Huwajux, clam down, i just said go back to the thread topic -_-

1)The armor, would slow the player down, but not the gun.
2)i was thinking the armor would price around 12k, that way you really have to safe to get it. And i was also thinking that it would go under the "armor" section of the "q" list.
3)it would take about 3-5 dam. off of every bullet(if u were shot wit appripper, each bullet would do 15-17 dam. instead of 20) but the suit would not give you power, and the suit would not be effected(like failier)because it's just a suit of armor, not a machine.
4)Yes. you would be able to remove the armor at any time you wanted.

any more questions?

Magadal
09-01-2005, 03:58 PM
k i've finished this so far...

i LOVE it :D

jkool666
09-01-2005, 06:46 PM
Ya I love it to about the armour wile its put into the game.
1. Make it so it doesn't take up an item slot (meening s or d). Otherwise you can only use a sword, jetpack, or 1 pistol wile you have it on.
2. Make it so you can take it off. You might not like how your character looks when it is on. (Like in GK I only use armour for spars and hard monsters)
3. Make it fairly expensive, above 10k for the set.
4. When you lose it or say someone shoots you enough on the map whne you go back to the dropship it gets replenished. (Not sure if I spelled replenished correctly lol)

Wind_Master
09-01-2005, 08:35 PM
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP I CANT ****ING TAKE IT ANYMORE! JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE! NO-ONE CARES! THATS IT! *Slits wrists*[

mhmmmmm.....nty i think i wont shutup

SayianOozaru
09-01-2005, 11:46 PM
read my last post -_- and it wouldn't brake or anything...it's to much for that to happen -_-

Wind_Master
09-02-2005, 02:45 AM
read my last post -_- and it wouldn't brake or anything...it's to much for that to happen -_-

huh?Who are you talking to?

RykuZ
09-02-2005, 04:32 AM
hmmm i have an idea maybe u could like make a battlesuit thingy and an armor suit the battlesuit has a melee wep and a beam wep built in and then it could be like 15k and then it blocks 3-5 dmg and the armor suit could be like normal armor and like block at least like 5-8 dmg but both slow you down

someonesomewhere
09-02-2005, 04:52 AM
huh?Who are you talking to?
Have you ever noticed that you always seem to bring threads off topic?

Thanks for answering those questions Saiyan. I can agree with them :D

SayianOozaru
09-02-2005, 07:20 AM
:) k uh rykuz the reason i wouldn't want that to happen is cause if i bought armor for 12k i'd want to use any gun i felt like using with it lol

*Edit

k i've almost completed the arms :\ but this is all i'm goin to complete tonight, time for me to go to bed^^

o and do u guys like these colors?

anubis_wing
09-02-2005, 05:13 PM
:) k uh rykuz the reason i wouldn't want that to happen is cause if i bought armor for 12k i'd want to use any gun i felt like using with it lol

*Edit

k i've almost completed the arms :\ but this is all i'm goin to complete tonight, time for me to go to bed^^

o and do u guys like these colors?
I LIKE IT!!!!! I want this junk to be added to the game dammit where is stefan when you need him.....

jkool666
09-02-2005, 06:16 PM
Ya what he said ^. Stefan you paying him for this?!;)

Huwajux
09-02-2005, 08:24 PM
Ya what he said ^. Stefan you paying him for this?!;)
He is on holiday. He's coming back next week.

Wind_Master
09-02-2005, 08:32 PM
Have you ever noticed that you always seem to bring threads off topic?

Thanks for answering those questions Saiyan. I can agree with them :D

Did you ever notice i was asking a question?

Huwajux
09-02-2005, 08:38 PM
THAT has nothing to do with the topic.

someonesomewhere
09-02-2005, 08:43 PM
You shouldn't have even asked that question in the first place. Notice that while Saiyan was trying to bring the thread back on topic, you were too busy saying "O Dante55555 sux I can beat him with my eyes closed ZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZzz zzZZZ"
And of course I noticed you asked a question. I always read everyone's post carefully so I don't screw up what I type about them.

Staying on topic, I really hope armor gets added, even if I can't afford it.

Bl0nkt
09-02-2005, 08:56 PM
One problem with armor:
Would require every gani to be redone. That != good. :[

Huwajux
09-02-2005, 10:21 PM
One problem with armor:
Better get started then...ehehe.

jkool666
09-02-2005, 10:32 PM
One problem with armor:
How come? lol

Bl0nkt
09-02-2005, 11:00 PM
Each animation would need to change because none of them include the armor in them right now. In order for the armor to appear on you, you'll need it inside the ganis.

It's bad because I'm sure no one is going to take the time to waste a month and redo all the ganis.

SayianOozaru
09-02-2005, 11:46 PM
well ur the best guy for it :P everyone tells me ur the best gani'r :) so i'd appreciate it if u'd gani them :) (eh just a favor to ask, you don't gotta) hopefully i'll finish the armor buy the end of this weekend

Bl0nkt
09-03-2005, 02:29 AM
It may be best to make the Armor a weapon itself (attaching machine guns and such to it). The reason behind this is because changing all the ganis would be plain stupid.

Wind_Master
09-03-2005, 03:03 AM
It may be best to make the Armor a weapon itself (attaching machine guns and such to it). The reason behind this is because changing all the ganis would be plain stupid.

ima try and type good...here goes

I have a suggestion.How about you dont have the armor change your look but have your look stay the same when the armor is equipped but it will add 50 hp (i think it was 50 hp).

that wasnt much better than how i usually type :(

Bl0nkt
09-03-2005, 03:18 AM
ima try and type good...here goes

I have a suggestion.How about you dont have the armor change your look but have your look stay the same when the armor is equipped but it will add 50 hp (i think it was 50 hp).

that wasnt much better than how i usually type :(
Sure it was. Try spacing after periods, also.

Edit: And what do you mean keep your look the same? If you mean having your head inside the helmet and such, then yes, I was planning on that anyway.

Wind_Master
09-03-2005, 03:20 AM
Sure it was. Try spacing after periods, also.

lol thx..lemme try now

I have a suggestion. How about we make the armors camaflouge into your clothes. So the armor isnt seen but the heath addon is.

I have another suggestion. Dont you hate it when your sparring someone and you die and you know you atleast got them down to like 10 but they say "you got me to 30". SO i was thinking and how about making a bar above a players head that is seeable when u have the mouse over them. This way you can see their heath.

SayianOozaru
09-03-2005, 03:33 AM
spelt health wrong, and if the armor were like that, then all this work i've done would be for nothin :(

Wind_Master
09-03-2005, 03:54 AM
spelt health wrong, and if the armor were like that, then all this work i've done would be for nothin :(

Yes.But it would be easier to make the armor like that instead of having bl0nkt do all that gani work.

jkool666
09-03-2005, 05:10 AM
If I knew how to I'd help... Anyone know a quick 30 minute coarse on how to gani stuff?

SayianOozaru
09-03-2005, 05:13 AM
doesn't Vulcan do gani's? isn't that his job O.o they could both do half :)

Wind_Master
09-03-2005, 05:38 AM
doesn't Vulcan do gani's? isn't that his job O.o they could both do half :)

Hmmm. Iono i guess. But this might be easier to make it camaflouge but thats not my decision to make.

SayianOozaru
09-03-2005, 09:49 AM
but then it'd be *** :( all that time wasted :'(

Wind_Master
09-04-2005, 12:05 AM
but then it'd be *** :( all that time wasted :'(

Ya.But Bl0nkt says it would take like a month(s) to redo all the gani flies.

SayianOozaru
09-04-2005, 01:08 AM
i think it'd be worth it :P good things require hard/long work...plus, zone would finally have some armor :)

jkool666
09-04-2005, 01:28 AM
Ya I agree. Also why have an armour slot then not have armour?

Wind_Master
09-04-2005, 02:32 AM
Ya I agree. Also why have an armour slot then not have armour?

Well.The armour would just blend in. Im not trying to diss sayian but I wouldnt want to be walking around with armor that can be seen.

jkool666
09-04-2005, 03:12 AM
Thats the whole point of the armour lol. Armour doesn't do anything unless you are wearing it and you wear what you can see. Thats part of the reason why I want armour because it will look kool when you wear it.

Wind_Master
09-04-2005, 03:34 AM
Thats the whole point of the armour lol. Armour doesn't do anything unless you are wearing it and you wear what you can see. Thats part of the reason why I want armour because it will look kool when you wear it.

This is a futureistic server right? Therefor their can be armor that is invisable when equipped

Bl0nkt
09-04-2005, 04:39 AM
The quickest way this could be done is if:

You make the armor bodies and legs and make the helmet in the hair sprite form.

Then find someone who is willing to do over 100 ATTACHSPRITEs to over 100 ganis. :[

Wind_Master
09-04-2005, 05:23 AM
The quickest way this could be done is if:

You make the armor bodies and legs and make the helmet in the hair sprite form.

Then find someone who is willing to do over 100 ATTACHSPRITEs to over 100 ganis. :[

WOW! 100 ganis.....this will take awhile i assume

SayianOozaru
09-04-2005, 06:24 AM
O.o maybe they could split the 100 ganis up?

SayianOozaru
09-09-2005, 03:01 AM
well, i'm putting a hold on the armor, until i find someone who'll go outta there way to gani it :( sry people :(

anubis_wing
09-09-2005, 03:08 AM
Aw Fudge!!!!!

SayianOozaru
09-09-2005, 03:22 AM
:( i don't wanna do all that work and end up having no one gani it, and it never being used :( sry :(

anubis_wing
09-09-2005, 03:24 AM
Ok once we find a ganier then we check it out YO!

Wind_Master
09-09-2005, 03:26 AM
Ok once we find a ganier then we check it out YO!

How about this. Forget about the armor. Just make a Gun that when equipped adds 50 hp.

That will be much easier. Or will it?

SayianOozaru
09-09-2005, 03:26 AM
i said i'll continue work on it once i find a ganier...if it takes to long, then i'ma just delete it from my comp, and it'll never be used(cause i ain't doin 3 days of work again...and that was only for the body/head/half of the arms...)

Wind_Master
09-09-2005, 03:28 AM
i said i'll continue work on it once i find a ganier...if it takes to long, then i'ma just delete it from my comp, and it'll never be used(cause i ain't doin 3 days of work again...and that was only for the body/head/half of the arms...)

Noone is stupid enough to gani all that.

anubis_wing
09-09-2005, 03:28 AM
Noone is stupid enough to gani all that.
DUDE don't dis the master!

Wind_Master
09-09-2005, 03:30 AM
DUDE don't dis the master!

Im not. Im serious noone is that stupid.

anubis_wing
09-09-2005, 03:40 AM
Im not. Im serious noone is that stupid.
Shows how much you know!

Wind_Master
09-09-2005, 03:43 AM
Shows how much you know!

:frown: Dont make me cry. Im a big kid now.

Anyway YES!!!!! PATRIOTS TOOK THE LEAD.

anubis_wing
09-09-2005, 03:45 AM
WTF do the patriots have to do with any thing?

SayianOozaru
09-09-2005, 03:46 AM
xD STAY ON TOPIC JIN, lol (patriots suck :( i like the eagles ;) they pwn)

Wind_Master
09-09-2005, 03:49 AM

Patriots beat your little eagles in the superbowl.

So whats happening with the armor?

anubis_wing
09-09-2005, 03:49 AM
Now who's getting off topic ne ways I WANT ARMOR! ALL WHO OBJECT ARE POO LICKERS

SayianOozaru
09-09-2005, 03:50 AM
i agree :P but, no one will gani it... :'(

Wind_Master
09-09-2005, 03:51 AM
Now who's getting off topic ne ways I WANT ARMOR! ALL WHO OBJECT ARE POO LICKERS

Poo lickers?

Im disgusted :frown: :eek: :frown:

SayianOozaru
09-09-2005, 03:53 AM
...same... xD

Huwajux
09-11-2005, 09:39 AM
*About to lick poo* What?
Ahem, more than one person is able to gani?

anubis_wing
09-11-2005, 02:12 PM
*About to lick poo* What?
Ahem, more than one person is able to gani?
EWWWWWW I didn't think ne one would even bother to oppose against the armor

Huwajux
09-11-2005, 02:59 PM
EWWWWWW I didn't think ne one would even bother to oppose against the armor
It's a joke. I'm totally for armor.

SayianOozaru
09-11-2005, 07:56 PM
ya, but no one wants to gani it :( so it's off my to do list for now :\

RykuZ
09-11-2005, 08:34 PM
my bro can gani ok like he can put in sprites and stuff but hes not so good on graal gold people guys