PDA

View Full Version : Reapers!!

stoned4life
08-22-2005, 04:48 AM
well im asking if it is posible for stefan or somone can make reapers stronger...... becauze ur looking forward to getting them and all ... but when u do get them ther not that great ther slow when shhooting ..week at shooting ... the sword bit on it is kool but its just not what i expected . im just wondering if anything can be done about it

Dante55555
08-22-2005, 05:57 AM
well im asking if it is posible for stefan or somone can make reapers stronger...... becauze ur looking forward to getting them and all ... but when u do get them ther not that great ther slow when shhooting ..week at shooting ... the sword bit on it is kool but its just not what i expected . im just wondering if anything can be done about it

I disagree because i dont have them and it only make things harder for me :)

stoned4life
08-22-2005, 06:11 AM
I disagree because i dont have them and it only make things harder for me :)
lol but when you do get them ... ul change your story all together xD

Dante55555
08-22-2005, 06:14 AM
Who says im going to get them? Im not frigin god of zone u know (Although alot think i am)

stoned4life
08-22-2005, 06:17 AM
Who says im going to get them? Im not frigin god of zone u know (Although alot think i am)
dude you dont have to be Jaws got them Tornado_rider got them n im pretty sure u culd pwn them n plus..............
you will get them ur like second best or somthing

anyway back to the point lols they shuld be made stronger ;)

Dante55555
08-22-2005, 06:22 AM
dude you dont have to be Jaws got them Tornado_rider got them n im pretty sure u culd pwn them n plus..............
you will get them ur like second best or somthing

anyway back to the point lols they shuld be made stronger ;)

Ahh but the thing is most people (Looks at anubis) Try to hide and not duel i end up dueling touya and seafire,dark soul ect .. i either die of lag or there just plain better with me at the selected weapon..
Btw how did jaws manage to win? Was the contest like mortars or something? lol

stoned4life
08-22-2005, 06:41 AM
Ahh but the thing is most people (Looks at anubis) Try to hide and not duel i end up dueling touya and seafire,dark soul ect .. i either die of lag or there just plain better with me at the selected weapon..
Btw how did jaws manage to win? Was the contest like mortars or something? lol
lol no idea man it says it on the bored

Huwajux
08-22-2005, 10:30 AM
I think the reapers damage is just fine. Except for the gani. So I'm going to asked Bl0nkt in the other thread. (This post makes sense?)

stoned4life
08-23-2005, 03:03 AM
I think the reapers damage is just fine. Except for the gani. So I'm going to asked Bl0nkt in the other thread. (This post makes sense?)
hmmm.... too weak ?

Wind_Master
08-23-2005, 03:28 AM
hmmm.... too weak ?

the reapers r altogether sucky.....their a plasma sabre and smg put into 1....the blade is weaker than sabre...and the bullets r weaker than smg bullets and r alot slower.....so whats the point of having reapers???

Dante55555
08-23-2005, 05:46 AM
the reapers r altogether sucky.....their a plasma sabre and smg put into 1....the blade is weaker than sabre...and the bullets r weaker than smg bullets and r alot slower.....so whats the point of having reapers???

To prove that u won an event xD

Huwajux
08-23-2005, 01:51 PM
It's actually kv24 bullets XD.

ryohazuki90
08-23-2005, 06:26 PM
i just want reapers...... easy enough?

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 07:10 AM
To prove that u won an event xD

lol that works but im saying reapers just suck and i dont care what bullets they use they still suck