PDA

View Full Version : Lame

UberModeKappa
08-21-2005, 08:16 PM
People join my team and block the teleporter. This keeps happening and then they flame thrower me.

There definitely should be a second entrance to the teleporter.

Akoalin
08-21-2005, 09:41 PM
There definitely should be a second entrance to the teleporter.
or a jump button.

stoned4life
08-22-2005, 04:25 AM
or a jump button.
sounds good lol then what wuld be the point in buying a jet pack :\

Lord Sephiroth
08-22-2005, 04:36 AM
sounds good lol then what wuld be the point in buying a jet pack :\

Jet packs don't work inside bunkers

stoned4life
08-22-2005, 05:13 AM
Jet packs don't work inside bunkers
:\ What wuld be the point in jumping inside ... nubs wuld be jumping over the side and laming u from the black bit of it ..... if that makes sense. Plus outside its bad enoph chasing p2p's who run with jetpacks flying over the barriers n things ... so think how bad it will be with noobs jumping over all the barriers trying to run from you...

Dante55555
08-22-2005, 06:06 AM
Why dont u just put an "Imunity" gani or some crap that protects u for 5 secs when enetering the portal.. It would stop teliporter lamers and they could get there own asses pwnt cause they cant hurt them xD Solves everything..

Huwajux
08-22-2005, 10:24 AM
xD Solves everything..
Except for what this thread was about...

Dreth
08-22-2005, 03:37 PM
I thought that you could not get hurt by your team...

And you should tell them to get their lame @$$es(no offense but yeh) out and try to win...

For that matter, what did you need the teleporter for? More medkits?

Dante55555
08-22-2005, 07:22 PM
Except for what this thread was about...

Shh u makin me look bad *Shifts eyes*

Id like to be able to fly inside bases :O That be kool but before making that u gotta sort out that glitch were people hide in b1 bunker cause it would just get worse and worse -_-

Huwajux
08-24-2005, 04:11 PM
Also in base 1 there needs to be something done about door blocking. Temp bann this guy because he's doing it all the time. Hes acount name is Ithica1.

jkool666
08-24-2005, 11:47 PM
The screenshot doesn't say his name... So lets just go by darks word. :) Now... back to what this topic is about... Maybe just make it so bikes can't enter buildings because even two pathways to get to the telleporter wouldn't work. It would be better for the 2 blockers they could have somone to talk to. A jump button though only used for indoors would be nice.

Dante55555
08-25-2005, 03:16 AM
Also in base 1 there needs to be something done about door blocking. Temp bann this guy because he's doing it all the time. Hes acount name is Ithica1.

Ithica1? Yea thats my friends steve O_O also known as Ice.. People usualy block the door cause there spys for the other team (I really hate wen people do that lol) Maybe u should get a system were u can vote somone off the team that ed be cool.. Noobs pissin everyone off.. LETS VOTE HIM OUT!!

Wait.. Why dont u make the doorways a bit bigger so u can get through even if somones stood in the middle it stops door blockers AND door lamers :D

anubis_wing
08-25-2005, 05:06 AM
Ithica1? Yea thats my friends steve O_O also known as Ice.. People usualy block the door cause there spys for the other team (I really hate wen people do that lol) Maybe u should get a system were u can vote somone off the team that ed be cool.. Noobs pissin everyone off.. LETS VOTE HIM OUT!!

Wait.. Why dont u make the doorways a bit bigger so u can get through even if somones stood in the middle it stops door blockers AND door lamers :D
Then TONS of ppl would line up i think u should make alll the bases bigger to stop the mining and the laming