PDA

View Full Version : The Forthcoming

DrkXFactr
08-19-2005, 08:58 AM
"... in the deep darkness of his chamber, the eminating sound of his own breathing pounded deep inside his head, slowly submitting to his fate. As he slowly rolled himself from his bed, eyes focusing down towards the cold tile floor he thought to himself of the pathetic nature of his present state."

'The times really have turned on us, haven't they Samuel?' he muttered towards the figure leaning against the chamber door..

'You heard me, then?' the King's low tone masked his worrysome state.. "Ah, I shouldn't of expected no less from you.. Angel".

His eyes slowly closed, as he let out a heavy sigh. "Who is it that told you, my dear Samuel?". As he begin to slip his cloak on over his head, tying the string round his neck, head quirked in the motion of the ominous figure slowly walking towards him now.

"It was you." Samuel slowly said, as he sat himself down on the corner chair, resting Argo's hammer between his legs, twirling the side of it where the engraved symbols told of his punishment.

A slow laugh released from the lungs of Argo, heartfelt and somewhat saddenned by his own stupidity. "I can't believe I could hide something for so long.. yet leave my secret, almost unknowingly, at your doorstep.." His slim form began walking towards the king, arm outstretched to the already extended grip of the hammer, picking it up and twirling it with ease.. "You would never know the pain I feel, knowing that you found out through this damn thing" he said as he slammed it down onto the chest at the foot of his bed, lowering the hammer's head to stop the large splinter screaming towards his leg. Samuel's eyes watched in somewhat suprise, as his lips approached opening, his words were cut short by Argo, "It was locked.. and I have since left the key with Micahel.. whom has not shown his face for some time..."

As he bent down over the broken chest, he pushed away some of the wood splinters covering the rucksack, picking it up and undoing the tie, throwing it over to Samuel. "What is this?" the King's eyes lowered to the sack, hands feeling the bottom of it in interest.

"That is my journal.. if you find interest in me so much," he said so as he looked over the engravings on his hammer "you may read into that to your content".

As he said so, the king threw it back, merely muttering "There is nothing I feel I could learn from that paper.. that you couldn't tell me yourself", his face lifted to Argo with a cheeky smile, suprising the Elf.

"That it may be.. you understand where I go.. you will experience my pain first hand.." he slowly whispered, eyes searching for heat beneath the door.

"I understand what will become of you, if I allow such a frail and weak Elf venture into such a dark land on his own.." the King smiled, gripping Argo's arm in comfort.

"Hah. Well then.. I must pack some rations, I do hope you do not mind Jerky, the "Avatar" Torankusu was so kind to give me plenty of his.." he mildy spoke, as if to scare the king from this venture with promise of food not quite suited to Royal pallete.

"I believe, food will be the last thing on my mind in this.. extreme pain, won't it?" the King mocked, showing a playful grin afterwards. Argo slowly nodded, and continued to look through the chest, eyes panning towards the king and the door every so often.. as he bent once again, he found the Kingdom's Skeleton Key, smiling lightly as he saw the King's surprise. "I've had it for some time," muttered Argo, "One of the lower down shipyard boys thought it ill to keep secrets from you.. so I told him I would deliver it to you." after a small pause, he laughed abit at the irony "Of course of no intention to deliver it, I seem to have done so anyways..."

The next few hours were filled with small talk, little, if any was given to the Kingdom, and the state they would leave it in without another king. After Argo had found his old belongings, and had finally relinquished his fear of the King's judgement of his wings and other hidden traits, he ****ed his head back to his own tattered and uncared for wings, smiling as he fluttered them. As he just had begun to enjoy moving his wings, the Kings hand flew up in a fist, notioning towards the door as footsteps were heard. Argo closed his eyes and rolled his head back and he underwent the masking of his wings, a seemingly simple absorption as they seemed to melt away into Argo's back, leaving two large scars...

"Excuse me, Advisor?" a voice rang through the door as a knock was heard.. "It's Stewart, I was wondering if my brother was in there with you, as he is not in his room."

There was a look on confusing on both Samuel as well as Argosax's face, as soon as it had begun Stewart had opened the door, poking his head through.. "Samuel? Argo..? What are the two of you doing at such a time?"

A small smile appeared on Argo's face, as he had just come out of his trance-like state, the seering pain slowly ringing away. "Ah, Stewart, come and sit with your Brother. We have news.." Argo's eyes flashed to Samuel with a quick nod, "It is of whom shall be crowned King, once we are to leave."

Samuel's eyes widened just as much as Stewart's, Samuel obviously the wiser to appear understanding and completly in control and he gave his brother a large pat on the back, "Yes brother. We have come to conclusion, that once we leave on this journey," the look of confusion on Stewart's face replaced with a look of concern as he abruptly interupted "WHAT journey..?"

Argo slowly looked to Samuel, "Stewart, the time has come for my passing, and I must do one thing before then.. your brother offered to help me, but to do so he must travel with me, with no guarantee of safety.. or even of coming back." Stewart slowly looked between the two of them, grimacing as he took it in slowly. "We have decided to appoint you, and not your Father's Son at the throne of this Kingdom.." Samuel's eyes looking to Argo with satisfaction, a small nod of content.

"But.. but.. why now? Why in this time would you leave? Where are you going? And why me? Will the people not question this as an act of dishonor?" Stewart spoke, voice shaking and a deep look of concern upon his face...

"Brother. You are my closest blood, and my best Guard. Nobody has insured my safety more than you, my son is not yet ready to take his place at the throne.. I do not feel he could take not only losing his father, but his teacher and live up to the Dustari name. I feel I must leave that to a more learned and experienced man," his body shifted to Stewart, both arms upon his shoulders now, "that man must be you." Samuel's eyes looked to Argo, who had a smug look as he looked upon the two.

"Your Majesty... Samuel.. brother.. are you sure you want me to take the kingdom? There is so much I have to learn--" but as he spoke, Samuel shook his head and spoke of his own place when hearing of his time upon the throne.

The two spoke for some time, going over the plans that Samuel once had for Dustari, but that he could never enact due to his commitment to Argo. As Argo pushed things around his room, searching for some last equipment he would need he heard the two brothers clasp arms, and being to turn to Argo.

"So it is settled. We shall leave without telling anybody other than my Son, and then we shall set off." Samuel's eyes looked upon the satchel Argo had, and then quickly back up to Argo.

"You two shall go on ahead, tell your Son and I will meet you in the shipyard. I have buisness to attend to" his eyes lowered to the satchel, meeting Samuel's eyes as he nodded.

Stewart and Argo shook hands, a small embracement given by the Elf was given and some advice here and there, he also mentioned a name intimes of need, as he set out of the room behind Samuel, closing his door and tapping the oak door before setting down the hall.

Hours later, as the sun began to show shines of rising in the horizon, Samuel, Steward and Steven approached. As they hugged and gave small words of advice, Samuel slowly turned and wiped a tear before the two could see, a soft smile appearing on Argo's face.

"Be well Father! Take care and please return with Sir Argosax!" Steven yelled, waving towards the two as they boarded the ship, setting the sail and heading out into the rising sun, off into the depths of the beginning of their journey.

Splke
08-19-2005, 08:59 AM
Sorry for taking so long to release this news, I was banned for awhile and Drk didn't want to post this until I could post... yeah.

Hopefully Fr0 does a good job, and hopefully all of you help him do that.

DrkXFactr
08-19-2005, 09:01 AM
Agreed. I wish Fr0 all the luck in the world. Have fun, mate. :)

Raziel
08-19-2005, 09:11 AM
Best of luck to the new King of Dustari!

Splke
08-19-2005, 09:14 AM
Raziel is a sneaky sneaky person. :P

Raziel
08-19-2005, 09:15 AM
Raziel is a sneaky sneaky person. :P

Misinformation, har har sorry.

xRuffRydax
08-19-2005, 09:20 AM
Congrats to Fr0, i believe he will make a good leader. You made a good desicion Drk.

Draenin
08-19-2005, 01:06 PM
=o

Two very awesome kings. Rock on, both of you. =]

Zurkiba
08-19-2005, 03:02 PM
What does it mean? :(

Chris
08-19-2005, 06:08 PM
Noooo. :frown:

I'm not upset with the selection of Fr0. By all means, I like the guy. I just hate having another king D:

nullify
08-19-2005, 07:57 PM
Fr0, congratulations; you deserve it.

Splke
08-19-2005, 09:02 PM
What does it mean? :(

It means another king will hopefully do something with Dustari? dunno

Googi
08-19-2005, 09:09 PM
I miss Kamuii.

Splke
08-19-2005, 09:10 PM
I miss Kamuii.

We all miss the things that are gone. The "Good ol' days", that weren't really that good.

xAndrewx
08-19-2005, 09:19 PM
Awesome. I can't wait for Dustari to inherit the KJ Language:
'HEY U GUYZ, LETS GO KIL SUM T-REX!!'

Luigi1
08-19-2005, 09:24 PM
Andrew, your attempts to take attention off of Bell uh Ocra are still not working.

xRuffRydax
08-19-2005, 09:28 PM
Nullify? Your Back? :o:o

Luigi1
08-19-2005, 09:29 PM
Nullify? Your Back? :o:o
I just noticed that he posted :O

xAndrewx
08-19-2005, 09:37 PM
Andrew, your attempts to take attention off of Bell uh Ocra are still not working.
Ugh, I didn't want the attention to leave Bel'la O'. I like all the attention.

Luigi1
08-19-2005, 09:43 PM
Ugh, I didn't want the attention to leave Bel'la O'. I like all the attention.
Then why are you trying to stick all of the attention on some of Dustari's minor problems (and making assumptions about their future)? You endlessly try to change the topic from BO to Dustari in BO-related threads.

Googi
08-19-2005, 10:00 PM
We all miss the things that are gone. The "Good ol' days", that weren't really that good.

Yeah but Kamuii was good.

xAndrewx
08-19-2005, 10:09 PM
Where did I mention Bel'la O' in this thread Luigi?

Luigi1
08-19-2005, 10:12 PM
Oh, I wasn't aware that I had to tell you what you're doing for you to know it.
You're trying to turn this thread into "BASH DUSTARI LOLZ!!!1" thread (likely to take negative attention off of BO and bring it to Dustari).

AlaricoMontario
08-20-2005, 01:07 AM
Andrew, shut up, this is not the thread for that.

Congratulations to Frochin on making King, and farewell to Samuel, who although hates me hard core, did a good job as King ;)

xRuffRydax
08-20-2005, 03:33 AM
Awesome. I can't wait for Dustari to inherit the KJ Language:
'HEY U GUYZ, LETS GO KIL SUM T-REX!!'
Andrew, that was uncalled for.. Dustari doesn't have newbs like other kingdoms :\

Luigi1
08-20-2005, 04:12 AM
Andrew, that was uncalled for.. Dustari doesn't have newbs like other kingdoms :\
Like I said, he's only doing this to try to take negative attention off of BO. But they deserve every little bit of negative attention they get for rather obvious reasons (well, obvious to everyone except Kefkin and Debaglio who are completely delusional and serve only their own interests and call it "serving all").

Splke
08-20-2005, 04:25 AM
Yeah but Kamuii was good.

So was Aftershock.

Draenin
08-20-2005, 02:29 PM
Andrew, that was uncalled for..Funny, I was about to post the exact same sentence yesterday.

Smutastic
08-20-2005, 02:37 PM
Oh god.
I miss the Sagesuns. :(

Draenin
08-20-2005, 02:56 PM
Oh god.
I miss the Sagesuns. :(Come back to GK. :frown:

nullify
08-20-2005, 06:28 PM
I'm without a decent computer right now. Just the forums right now.

Fr0chin
08-20-2005, 09:02 PM
I am very honored to have this privaledge, I will do my best to help lead this great kingdom and be fair to all who are in it.

Splke
08-21-2005, 06:18 AM
Oh god.
I miss the Sagesuns. :(

I miss making 2grand everytime I decided to quit too.

~

Sagesuns sucked at running the kingdom, Padren was good but.. jeez, it wasn't even fun anymore. They run the kingdom like it's supposed to be some strict form or punishment, not like it's supposed to be fun. :\

xAndrewx
08-21-2005, 02:25 PM
Nah, I replied to this thread because I think it's true. (What I said about Fr0)
You can have all your opinions on people, what's wrong with me expressing my opinion on Fr0 ruling Dustari?

I thought Ed was rather good.

Draenin
08-21-2005, 03:20 PM
Good for you. Ed isn't king right now. :whatever:

Zurkiba
08-21-2005, 05:32 PM
Best Dustari King Ever = Aftershock

xAndrewx
08-21-2005, 08:33 PM
Was Tseng/Lance a leader also? I can't remember if he was or wasn't..

Draenin, :rolleyes:

Zurkiba
08-22-2005, 12:30 AM
Was Tseng/Lance a leader also? I can't remember if he was or wasn't..

Draenin, :rolleyes:
Lance was a leader after Larrien, but you cant beat the Aftershock.

Luigi1
08-22-2005, 01:24 AM
Nah, I replied to this thread because I think it's true. (What I said about Fr0)
You can have all your opinions on people, what's wrong with me expressing my opinion on Fr0 ruling Dustari?
Because you stick up for BO. So if you try to express your opinion and it seems to just be passively or directly supporting BO, you'll be smitten.

The previous statement is far more truer than your reply.

Googi
08-22-2005, 02:07 AM

Yeah unless of course you count Kamuii.

Zurkiba
08-22-2005, 02:21 AM
I was here for all three reigns of Kamuii XD

GryffonDurime
08-22-2005, 03:36 AM

All Hail Charles Amelyn, the Great King of Dustari!

Kamuii, awsome as he was, pales by comparisson to Dustari's own Charlemagne.

Tom84710
08-22-2005, 05:40 AM
"Brother. You are my closest blood, and my best Guard. Nobody has insured my safety more than you, my son is not yet ready to take his place at the throne.. I do not feel he could take not only losing his father, but his teacher and live up to the Dustari name. I feel I must leave that to a more learned and experienced man," his body shifted to Stewart, both arms upon his shoulders now, "that man must be you." Samuel's eyes looked to Argo, who had a smug look as he looked upon the two.

The maiden in the room adjecent told me of this news. Leadership entrusted by King Samuel is entrusted by us all. Amen.

Googi
08-22-2005, 06:30 AM
Aftershock is the most overated guy ever.

Butz
08-22-2005, 06:33 AM
Well, congratulations to Fr0, and hopefully there will be a bright future ahead.

XGoLink
08-22-2005, 02:52 PM
Congratsulations..

xAndrewx
08-22-2005, 06:37 PM
Because you stick up for BO. So if you try to express your opinion and it seems to just be passively or directly supporting BO, you'll be smitten.

The previous statement is far more truer than your reply.
If you look back at the posts, you'll seem my opinions are not bais. I've hated Bel'la O' due to inactivity, I've liked Bel'la O' due to activity. I currently enjoy Bel'la O' due to it being active. I currently hate Dustari due to Fr0 being promoted king.
Is there a problem with that? Is 'yes' where is the problem?

I tend to ignore all the bull**** about Bel'la O'. You hate Bel'la O'. You're in Forest, does Bel'la O' concern you?
Anyhow, how is Forest?

Luigi1
08-22-2005, 08:42 PM
If you look back at the posts, you'll seem my opinions are not bais. I've hated Bel'la O' due to inactivity, I've liked Bel'la O' due to activity. I currently enjoy Bel'la O' due to it being active. I currently hate Dustari due to Fr0 being promoted king.Activity... of what? Recruiting random newbies who don't know what roleplaying is just so they can spam their member count? Adding more useless ranks than they have "members" to fill? Sorry, that doesn't qualify as "activity", that's "attempting to look good to the admins so they don't get removed even though they're really doing horrible".

You're in Forest, does Bel'la O' concern you?Look at Bell uh Ocra's member list for someone whose account name starts with a "D" and ends with an "o" and did some ****ty "roleplays" (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59961) against Forest ("LAWLZ I MAEK UP STUFZ ABOT FORIST ADN TAEK SKRENSHOTZ ADN BULID A HOUS ON FORIST DAT I HAD CNOSTRUKTON THER 4 A LON TIME LOLOOLLOLOLOLOlloLOLOloO DAT MEENZ I R RULEREREREREST I R GOD WORSHPI ME PLZZZ B/C U AL SUX ADN R ON SESAM STRETE ADN I WNAT U AL 2 DIE IN ANOTHA WERLD TRAED CENTAR ATAK"). And, of course, his boyfriend Kefkin.

Anyhow, how is Forest?Very green.
And we're doing fine. >:O

xAndrewx
08-23-2005, 11:41 AM
Luigi, you're a hypocrite.
How about Zurkiba and the Zormite crew. When they tried to take over Bel'la O' who stopped them? When Etien tried to take over Forest, everyone stopped him.

Zurkiba
08-23-2005, 03:01 PM
How about Zurkiba and the Zormite crew. When they tried to take over Bel'la O' who stopped them? When Etien tried to take over Forest, everyone stopped him.
There are a couple of reasons for this -

1) We were a sanctioned RP Team event/team assembled to take Bel'la over.

2) Bel'las are inactive - which is a greater harm on the server then you think

3) No one likes Etien

4) Etien made stuff up about a kingdom that isn't his for his "rp"

5) Everyone loves Zormites!

xAndrewx
08-23-2005, 03:12 PM
Etien made a story, also had a team.
Forest was inactive at the time.

nullify
08-23-2005, 08:18 PM
I like Fr0. I also like cookies. Discuss.

Luigi203
08-23-2005, 09:08 PM
Raziel runs from spars.

xRuffRydax
08-23-2005, 10:07 PM
Cookies!!!11 Gimme Some Null >:o

Luigi1
08-23-2005, 10:45 PM
Because Etien can't properly roleplay at all. It's been very clearly established that Etien and Graynt are not wanted around here.

Etien made a story, also had a team.
Forest was inactive at the time.
Forest wasn't inactive, first of all. :whatever:
Second of all, Etien's "story" was just a ton of **** he made up at the top of his about Forest that runs contrary to the real counterparts of the information.

xAndrewx
08-23-2005, 10:47 PM
Forest was inactive, you can't say it wasn't.
Etien can't roleplay? Nah, you just ignore him.
And his 'story' was quite good, but since you all tend to hate him, you tended to ignore it.

Luigi1
08-23-2005, 10:54 PM
Forest was inactive, you can't say it wasn't.
Or you're just in denial. :whatever:

Etien can't roleplay? Nah, you just ignore him.
Saying "LOLOOL I BULD HOUS ON FORIST DAT MMAEKZ ME KINGG" is NOT roleplaying. Hell, that's only ONE example of Etien's terrible roleplaying.

And his 'story' was quite good, but since you all tend to hate him, you tended to ignore it.
That story was entirely godmoding and mass-produced false information. Considering your standards for roleplaying are ridiculously low, maybe you're not familiar with the term "godmod".

xAndrewx
08-23-2005, 10:58 PM
Denial? hell, if you class 0 members on tag 24/7 active, god help you.
No, you're in denial. He did alot more then just build houses.
Godmoding? How exactly did he godmode? because you wasn't on at the time it happened?

Luigi1
08-23-2005, 11:16 PM
Denial? hell, if you class 0 members on tag 24/7 active, god help you.You haven't even been on GK in a while, therefore, you are not the one to judge who is active and who isn't.
No, you're in denial. He did alot more then just build houses.Yes, and all of what he did was ridiculous. If you want, go look through the forums, PM histories, etc. etc. Wait, no, you'll exclude all of the bad things (which would be at least 99.9%) and say he did nothing wrong. :rolleyes:
Godmoding? How exactly did he godmode? because you wasn't on at the time it happened?I KNEW it. You DON'T know what godmoding is! :rolleyes: Godmoding is-- wait, maybe it'd be more fun if nobody told you.

Zurkiba
08-23-2005, 11:17 PM
Denial? hell, if you class 0 members on tag 24/7 active, god help you.
No, you're in denial. He did alot more then just build houses.
Godmoding? How exactly did he godmode? because you wasn't on at the time it happened?
I've always seen atleast three Forest members online at a time who actually know what they're doing. Every now and again you would actually see the leaders. Kyden is almost always on.

He didn't do more then build houses. He declared himself a God in which he went to the Forest island and made stuff up. There is no pact of the Inner Woods... there is no Dark Forest. The Forest actually would restrict such things from happening - mainly because the Forest is led by a race council. Plus you just cant pull armies out of your ass.

I see it now
"LOL U DID IT THO"...
No I didn't - I used preset guidelines to form a story. It was backed by the RP Team on 2k2 and the RP Admin of 2k1. Both parties make it perfectly legal.
The conception is that if I say Billy was a traitor to the English Crown in the 1300s as he raped the king's daughters and burnt London to the ground. And then the final chapter is left with Billy in a dugeon somewhere. Then it's perfectly logical and safe to assume that Billy is going to get executed.

That concept was put to use in the forming of the Zormite story. Etien just randomly said this is how Forest is when it isn't.

xAndrewx
08-23-2005, 11:20 PM
Luigi:
I wasn't talking about Forest now, I was talking about Forest before Lasaria was made leader.
And I logged on today, for a couple of hours. Didn't see any kingdom members on tag.

I don't have logs from back then, do you?

Oh, what joy. Godmoding can mean anything. My version of godmoding will obviously be different to yours. What's your definition of godmoding?
Oh wait, I forgot, you think it's funny to not tell. :rolleyes:

Luigi1
08-23-2005, 11:29 PM
Luigi:
I wasn't talking about Forest now, I was talking about Forest before Lasaria was made leader.
And I logged on today, for a couple of hours. Didn't see any kingdom members on tag.For one thing, that's a couple hours... two hours out of 24. Second, you're in a different timezone.

Oh, what joy. Godmoding can mean anything. My version of godmoding will obviously be different to yours. What's your definition of godmoding?
Oh wait, I forgot, you think it's funny to not tell. :rolleyes:I'm referring to the universally (well, excluding you) agreed-upon roleplaying definition of "godmoding".

xAndrewx
08-23-2005, 11:45 PM
Once again, you're speaking for everyone. How're you so sure your definition of 'godmoding' is the same to everyone elses?

For one thing, that's a couple hours... two hours out of 24. Second, you're in a different timezone.
The couple of hours were spreaded.
10-10:30 am.
1-1:30 pm.
3-4 pm.
I didn't see alot of kingdom members on tag.
I saw the odd couple, but they soon logged offline.

Luigi1
08-23-2005, 11:49 PM
Once again, you're speaking for everyone. How're you so sure your definition of 'godmoding' is the same to everyone elses?If word definitions mean different things to each person, then no language would really exist nor be taught because people wouldn't be able to use them for communication in the first place.

For one thing, that's a couple hours... two hours out of 24. Second, you're in a different timezone.
The couple of hours were spreaded.
10-10:30 am.
1-1:30 pm.
3-4 pm.
I didn't see alot of kingdom members on tag.
I saw the odd couple, but they soon logged offline.
Hold on. That's not what you said before. You previously said "no kingdom members were on", now you're saying "not a lot".

xAndrewx
08-23-2005, 11:51 PM
If word definitions mean different things to each person, then no language would really exist nor be taught because people wouldn't be able to use them for communication in the first place.

What in hell? You've not said your definition of godmoding, why're you scared to show your 'intelligence'?

Hold on. That's not what you said before. You previously said "no kingdom members were on", now you're saying "not a lot".
Aye, I did.
Only at 3-4 I saw members apearing. Is there some kind of problem with that?

Luigi1
08-23-2005, 11:56 PM
What in hell? You've not said your definition of godmoding, why're you scared to show your 'intelligence'?Because it's more fun watching you make up definitions of things.

Aye, I did.
Only at 3-4 I saw members apearing. Is there some kind of problem with that?
Different timezones, as I said before. :rolleyes:

Draenin
08-24-2005, 01:20 AM
Man... This thread has gotten so stupid I don't even feel like replying to anything in it anymore. :whatever:

Luigi1
08-24-2005, 01:53 AM
Man... This thread has gotten so stupid I don't even feel like replying to anything in it anymore. :whatever:
That would be xAndrewx's fault. :frown:

Luigi203
08-24-2005, 02:07 AM
Why Can't We All Just Get Along

Draenin
08-24-2005, 05:59 AM
That would be xAndrewx's fault. Nice job pointing fingers. You're a part of it too, y'know.

Zurkiba
08-24-2005, 06:27 AM
Nice job pointing fingers. You're a part of it too, y'know.
Indeed... takes two to tango, sometimes even three to six. But never more then six.

Draenin
08-24-2005, 06:32 AM
That sounds difficult.

Butz
08-24-2005, 06:46 AM
That sounds difficult.
It sounds like one awesome DDR party.

Luigi1
08-24-2005, 06:59 AM
Nice job pointing fingers. You're a part of it too, y'know.
BUT BUT BUT... HE STARTED IT~!111

Chris
08-24-2005, 07:18 AM
Indeed... takes two to tango, sometimes even three to six. But never more then six.
Yea anymore and it won't be as enjoyable.

Fr0chin
08-26-2005, 11:34 AM
Well to those of you who have words of encouragement and good intentions I thank you sincerely. I am doing my best at being the new king, and I know I have BIG shoes to fill.

To the rest of you :P

Draenin
08-26-2005, 02:06 PM
Yeah. Sorry the thread's gotten so messed up already.

Splke
09-09-2005, 03:51 PM
Nobody even commented that the story in the first post was writen in Argosax's perspective. :'(

Nobody commented that I wrote it, either! :'(

nullify
09-09-2005, 08:20 PM
Belated props!

Morinya
09-09-2005, 09:17 PM
Nobody commented that I wrote it, either! :'(
because there was no doubt you wrote it...