PDA

View Full Version : Idea....

ryohazuki90
08-16-2005, 07:18 PM
ok i know it sounds kind of childish but ive got an idea.... what if there was some sort of a zone lottery? so that every week or 2. you get like a free spin on a little wheel on a dropship and if you win you get like a few thousand gold? or you could charge like 500 gold to spin the wheel and after everyone spins it the person who wins get all the money that everyone dropped on the wheel. of coarse i think this sould be a P2P only thing unless the money gets saved to a trial account wich wouldnt be that fair for ppl who paid. its just an idea but i know sometimes ppl buy a bunch of pipes or ammo and waste alot of money wouldnt you like an easy way to get some spending cash? its just an idea but i think it would be fun. ecpesially id Jo's money trading idea was incorporated.. share the wealth lol... anyone think this is a remotely good idea?

Milky

------------------------------
My P2P is running out :frown:

ryohazuki90
08-16-2005, 07:42 PM
i also think it would be funny if lights flashed all over the place when someone hit the jackpot... as long as no one has sesuires!

Milky

ryohazuki90
08-16-2005, 07:46 PM
ok and how about another planet? but this planet is more of a modern combat like an old beaten down city. with walls to run around and buildings and stuff and there are 3 teams. one with a white thing under one with blue and another with green. the point is kind of liek an oddball type of game theres like a flag in teh middle and the team that has it in there possesion for like 5 or 10 mins wins. but maybe instead os speeders they look more like motorcycles. but with teh same movement. is this a good idea?

Milky

anubis_wing
08-16-2005, 08:34 PM
ok and how about another planet? but this planet is more of a modern combat like an old beaten down city. with walls to run around and buildings and stuff and there are 3 teams. one with a white thing under one with blue and another with green. the point is kind of liek an oddball type of game theres like a flag in teh middle and the team that has it in there possesion for like 5 or 10 mins wins. but maybe instead os speeders they look more like motorcycles. but with teh same movement. is this a good idea?

Milky
Milky u talk to much and i dun think it is a bad idea

FreakyQueen
08-16-2005, 08:36 PM
cool idea about the beaten down city thing.
replace alpha with that..
and bring back alpha later when there are more players

ryohazuki90
08-16-2005, 08:49 PM
thanks anubis i appreciate your input... *Cough* Jerkoff *Cough* = P

i like the city idea the best because no one has the odball gameplay! i could play on alpha in an oddball match but in a city like i dunno the era city (Smaller of Coarse) i mean it would be sick... i dunno i was playing the offskirts lvl on halo 2 when i thought this crap up so.....

Milky

ryohazuki90
08-16-2005, 09:35 PM
ok here's a pop quiz. should i renew my Xbox live subscription or my subscription for graal? i only have enough cash for one....... which should i stick with?

Milky

someonesomewhere
08-16-2005, 10:57 PM
Triple Post, double post...
Stop it!
And urban warfare was actually going to be added...
Check one of the Information threads.

Smutastic
08-17-2005, 12:41 AM
I don't like these ideas, sorry.

AND I STILL DEMAND JUSTICE.

Dante55555
08-17-2005, 03:17 AM
ROFL! hes worse than me at dble triple postin

ryohazuki90
08-17-2005, 03:55 PM
srry ill try not to do that anymore lol... i was also thinking what if they had a camra as a wepon and it records everything on your screen... so you could make like vidieo's of zone. i think it would be kool buit difficult to make zone movies.... anyone think this is a good idea?

Bl0nkt
08-17-2005, 07:22 PM
Read Zone's storyline. It's about a never ending war with many people dieing, constantly depositing soldiers into the fight.

I don't think there's going to be time for a friggin lottery.

ryohazuki90
08-17-2005, 09:31 PM
just because of the constant war i think that a working government of somesort is in play therfore a lottery shouldnt be too hard to belive.

Milky

anubis_wing
08-17-2005, 09:40 PM
just because of the constant war i think that a working government of somesort is in play therfore a lottery shouldnt be too hard to belive.

Milky
Sure it can... if yer Blonkt ne ways yeah i dun like the lottery id be too confusing for stefan to put in sides we already got events that's enuf prizes to last awhile

ryohazuki90
08-17-2005, 10:50 PM
!pissed! iWHAT ABOUT THE SECOND IDEA?!!!?!?! I TOLD ALL OF YOU I THOUGHT IT WAS STUPID! I MORE CARE ABOUT THE ODDBALL GAME PLAY IN MY SECOND IDEA!

Milky

anubis_wing
08-17-2005, 11:18 PM
!pissed! iWHAT ABOUT THE SECOND IDEA?!!!?!?! I TOLD ALL OF YOU I THOUGHT IT WAS STUPID! I MORE CARE ABOUT THE ODDBALL GAME PLAY IN MY SECOND IDEA!

Milky
.....calm down STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD! I like the camera i'd be funny i'd love to film what happens in iricia......until i die of coarse :eek:

ryohazuki90
08-18-2005, 08:41 PM
.....calm down STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD! I like the camera i'd be funny i'd love to film what happens in iricia......until i die of coarse :eek:

it would be kool wouldnt it? making funny zone video's... one with Jo PWNTing all his friends (All Dressed up like noobs.... and dieing on purpose) or even ppl in a huge sabre war! like a starwars vidieo lol. endless possibilites... i hope a moder combat lvl is added then you could do mafia video's lol.

Milky :p

Wind_Master
08-23-2005, 03:14 AM
Read Zone's storyline. It's about a never ending war with many people dieing, constantly depositing soldiers into the fight.

I don't think there's going to be time for a friggin lottery.

exactly......why would u have a lottery in the middle of a war????

Huwajux
08-23-2005, 01:47 PM
exactly......why would u have a lottery in the middle of a war????
Well why are there solar powered torches, and dry clean only raincoats? Who knows? It's a game. :D

ryohazuki90
08-23-2005, 06:30 PM
Well why are there solar powered torches, and dry clean only raincoats? Who knows? It's a game. :D

thanks Dark Soul all i get is critazism..... :frown:

Huwajux
08-24-2005, 12:47 PM
thanks Dark Soul all i get is critazism..... :frown:
I'm not critisizing anyone. :\

anubis_wing
08-24-2005, 03:27 PM
I'm not critisizing anyone. :\
Im not sure how milky got critisizm from that but w/e ne one know EXACTLY how and when to get v4 cuz i heard it comes out soon :)

Dante55555
08-26-2005, 04:49 AM
wtf are u guys talking about O_O v4 is out n e ways :P I frankly think its weird my the games all fuzzified gibs u a negative vibe and it lags a lil O_O

it would be kool wouldnt it? making funny zone video's... one with Jo PWNTing all his friends (All Dressed up like noobs.... and dieing on purpose) or even ppl in a huge sabre war! like a starwars vidieo lol. endless possibilites... i hope a moder combat lvl is added then you could do mafia video's lol.

Milky :p
That was alrdy done but it wasnt so much of a video as a .. cheap crappy comic? The thread got closed tho..
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60428&page=1&pp=15

Huwajux
08-27-2005, 08:27 PM
v4 is out
It is? :eek:

SayianOozaru
08-28-2005, 08:32 AM
v4 is kinda laggy....i got on my bro's acc to try it out.....but i'm upgradeing to vip tomarrow ;) when i buy more time :)

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 07:13 AM

Milky

an old beaten down city??? i thought zone was about the future

ryohazuki90
08-30-2005, 09:19 PM
exactly an old beaten down city.... in the future.. get a city like todays newyork and make it ruins and desert it.... i didnt say an active city i said a beat down one like a massive battle had happened there 100 sum years ago.... that way its still a city but its old and beaten down.... burnt... crubling... thrashed basically.

oh and dak soul when i said thnx all i get is critaism i meant other ppl were critasizing me and you stood up for me a bit... so thnx.... = )

Wind_Master
08-30-2005, 10:42 PM
exactly an old beaten down city.... in the future.. get a city like todays newyork and make it ruins and desert it.... i didnt say an active city i said a beat down one like a massive battle had happened there 100 sum years ago.... that way its still a city but its old and beaten down.... burnt... crubling... thrashed basically.

oh and dak soul when i said thnx all i get is critaism i meant other ppl were critasizing me and you stood up for me a bit... so thnx.... = )

ummm by the future they mean robots.....electric guns......energy powered stuff....not an old beaten down city

Huwajux
08-31-2005, 12:29 PM
ummm by the future they mean robots.....electric guns......energy powered stuff....not an old beaten down city
Well lets put a little bit of a story line into it. A beaten down old city which was originally Earth yet it got taken over by a robot army and that's why the human race had to retreat to dropships. When your sent back to Earth there are robots racing around and you have to use co-operation in the game to get through. (Seeing as there is absolutely no tactics or co-operation I think this should be a good add on). This could be turned into the 1-player sort, yet other people online help you.

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 02:49 PM
Well lets put a little bit of a story line into it. A beaten down old city which was originally Earth yet it got taken over by a robot army and that's why the human race had to retreat to dropships. When your sent back to Earth there are robots racing around and you have to use co-operation in the game to get through. (Seeing as there is absolutely no tactics or co-operation I think this should be a good add on). This could be turned into the 1-player sort, yet other people online help you.

hmm how about

A map where their are 2 underground headquarters for both teams (u get to the surface by the teleporter in the headquarters). The objective is 2 kill the other team b4 they kill you. (each player only gets 5 lives...and time limit is 10 min so team with the most players/lives left wins) and its in the style of an old beaten down city with random robots that come and attack at whoever they see (heath:100 Damage:6 a bullet Speed:Marine)

that good?

Huwajux
08-31-2005, 07:34 PM
hmm how about

A map where their are 2 underground headquarters for both teams (u get to the surface by the teleporter in the headquarters). The objective is 2 kill the other team b4 they kill you. (each player only gets 5 lives...and time limit is 10 min so team with the most players/lives left wins) and its in the style of an old beaten down city with random robots that come and attack at whoever they see (heath:100 Damage:6 a bullet Speed:Marine)

that good?
No offence but that sounds like it took you the time space of a microsecond to think that up. :frown:

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 07:56 PM
No offence but that sounds like it took you the time space of a microsecond to think that up. :frown:

ya it took me about a minute or 2

ryohazuki90
08-31-2005, 09:08 PM
you guyz are taking the whole city thing out of context.... i meant like its the remains of an old city that was once thriving not one were tthere's robots running around and as if the city is still functunal its more like ruins of a city..... get it? the story behind it beging that the city was destroyed at the begining of the WAR... and that now the war has spread to numerous planets....... god jin why do you take crap out of proportion? its simple enough to imagine...... a once great city now dead deserted and made into more like ruins and now we battle over an object like a flag.... i really could care less what kind of map we use but i think if three teams were pitted against eachother and the point of the game was to have your team get posession of the object and hold onto it for a cretain amount of time... well honestly i think it would be frikkin awsome!

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 10:55 PM
you guyz are taking the whole city thing out of context.... i meant like its the remains of an old city that was once thriving not one were tthere's robots running around and as if the city is still functunal its more like ruins of a city..... get it? the story behind it beging that the city was destroyed at the begining of the WAR... and that now the war has spread to numerous planets....... god jin why do you take crap out of proportion? its simple enough to imagine...... a once great city now dead deserted and made into more like ruins and now we battle over an object like a flag.... i really could care less what kind of map we use but i think if three teams were pitted against eachother and the point of the game was to have your team get posession of the object and hold onto it for a cretain amount of time... well honestly i think it would be frikkin awsome!

it would b a waste of a map..this idea should NEVER be added..wow what a dumb idea

Huwajux
09-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Robot's are there because THEY were the ones who made the war. That's why its a ruin.

someonesomewhere
09-01-2005, 06:43 PM
Honestly.
You should read the old Information threads.
There was supposed to be a map like this, only it was Urban Warfare.
The project was cancelled, apparantley, because the tileset was never completed because one of the guys quit, or something like that.

Huwajux
09-01-2005, 07:26 PM
Honestly.
You should read the old Information threads.
There was supposed to be a map like this, only it was Urban Warfare.
The project was cancelled, apparantley, because the tileset was never completed because one of the guys quit, or something like that.
NOBODY reads the information boards, which is a shame. :frown:

Wind_Master
09-01-2005, 08:18 PM
Robot's are there because THEY were the ones who made the war. That's why its a ruin.

yaaa....exactly

someonesomewhere
09-02-2005, 05:18 AM
NOBODY reads the information boards, which is a shame. :frown:
Which is exatly why I posted that, knowing no one would check the Information forum.