PDA

View Full Version : An idea to stop team hoppers!!

stoned4life
08-14-2005, 12:48 AM
Hmmmm... i was thinking about an idea :: Say i was in storm and they won like 3 times in a row you get all those HOPPERS! (nubs) and when i try to get in i cant cuz the team is full .. might just be my bad luck ...Well here it is:: if u have say..... round about 50 kills in that team u shuld be able to stay in it at the end of that game ..... lol problem solved no more team hoppers!! :asleep:

MisterMastermind
08-14-2005, 01:19 AM
Hmmmm... i was thinking about an idea :: Say i was in storm and they won like 3 times in a row you get all those HOPPERS! (nubs) and when i try to get in i cant cuz the team is full .. might just be my bad luck ...Well here it is:: if u have say..... round about 50 kills in that team u shuld be able to stay in it at the end of that game ..... lol problem solved no more team hoppers!! :asleep:
thats not what makes me mad. it's the noob who join at the very end of the game so they can kil ppl in the prison. when all the bases are on one side u shouldn't be able to join the winning team x.x

Bl0nkt
08-14-2005, 01:23 AM
Or once you choose a team, you can't switch to another until the next day.

MisterMastermind
08-14-2005, 01:25 AM
Or once you choose a team, you can't switch to another until the next day.
on until u log out then log back, this way it would stop f2p team hoppers completely.

Bl0nkt
08-14-2005, 01:26 AM
on until u log out then log back, this way it would stop f2p team hoppers completely.
Or they can't switch teams until the next day.

someonesomewhere
08-14-2005, 07:05 AM
Or you could use Jar-Jar's way. This could go on forever >.>
Make it so that when you join a team for a round, you can't switch teams until you PLAY in 4 more rounds on that team.

jkool666
08-14-2005, 07:23 AM
This would be a bad idea.... Because say this you and your friend just joined storm riders... And then you want to practice sparing but neither of you can switch teams and the other planets you both dislike to spar on. Then you can't spar them in the best conditions.

Bl0nkt
08-14-2005, 08:11 AM
This would be a bad idea.... Because say this you and your friend just joined storm riders... And then you want to practice sparing but neither of you can switch teams and the other planets you both dislike to spar on. Then you can't spar them in the best conditions.
Too bad for them. :frown:

someonesomewhere
08-14-2005, 09:19 AM
*Cough* DeathMatch *Cough*

Crono
08-14-2005, 11:59 AM
round about 50 kills in that team u shuld be able to stay in it at the end of that game ..... lol problem solved no more team hoppers!! :asleep:

No.

anubis_wing
08-14-2005, 04:03 PM
*Cough* DeathMatch *Cough*

Bu u see sometimes ppl can't spar cuz there's always sum noob like me lurking in the shadows ready to take the kills :P

stoned4life
08-14-2005, 05:05 PM
ahh well its just an idea lol

MisterMastermind
08-14-2005, 10:20 PM
I dont like the not until the next day idea because your friends could join the other team and you'd like to play on his team. but you can't join him that day. then the next day he might live in a dif timezone so he gets on storm riders, but after her loggs u log in and u go on sweep, later he logs back in and ur stuck in a continous loop of insanity!

stoned4life
08-15-2005, 04:20 PM
I dont like the not until the next day idea because your friends could join the other team and you'd like to play on his team. but you can't join him that day. then the next day he might live in a dif timezone so he gets on storm riders, but after her loggs u log in and u go on sweep, later he logs back in and ur stuck in a continous loop of insanity!
yeh same here

bbabba
08-15-2005, 09:11 PM
howbout you cant switch teams till this round is over?

FreakyQueen
08-15-2005, 10:45 PM
how about, if you are neutral (no team selected) you can always join a team if they control all bases. if all the bases are taken though, say the (losing) team cant return to dropship or if they can, then they cant switch teams. its easy to avoid the 'celebrations' by returning to the dropship.. or switch teams and get some cash.

xeno / nymomonster
[this account was originally a friends]

Dante55555
08-16-2005, 12:56 AM
how about, if you are neutral (no team selected) you can always join a team if they control all bases. if all the bases are taken though, say the (losing) team cant return to dropship or if they can, then they cant switch teams. its easy to avoid the 'celebrations' by returning to the dropship.. or switch teams and get some cash.

xeno / nymomonster
[this account was originally a friends]

Y would u want to join a team were all the bases are captured ule just end up in jail X_X

ryohazuki90
08-16-2005, 08:46 PM
lol Jo has a point there lol. only an idiot like ummm Me would do that!

Wind_Master
08-23-2005, 03:08 AM
mayb if we had some1 wo actually went on zone alot and would b intrested and watching ppl....and if he sees some1 switch 2 the winning team.....they go 2 jail for an hour

Dante55555
08-23-2005, 06:00 AM
mayb if we had some1 wo actually went on zone alot and would b intrested and watching ppl....and if he sees some1 switch 2 the winning team.....they go 2 jail for an hour

Rofl but wat if there false accused cause they wanna chat to a friend

UberModeKappa
08-23-2005, 07:23 AM
If you wouldn't be able to change your team for a day, then what would happen if all the people on one team quit?

I think that all the players stay on their team after a round is over would solve the problem.

Huwajux
08-23-2005, 01:59 PM
I don't really care about team hoppers. Does it really matter if your on a different team?

FreakyQueen
08-23-2005, 07:45 PM
well, you can die in the 'celebrations' / executions and you get money for winning.. so yeah it does matter (if your team lost but then you get the rewards for victory.)
my point was, if your on the losing team WHEN THE OTHER TEAM CONTROLS ALL BASES you cant switch teams. you could switch teams when they dont control all bases. and if YOUR TEAM CONTROLS ALL BASES you could switch to the losing team. why would you want to do this? i dont know, but its dumb to unesisarily restrict players. people might want the game to go on if they are suposed to duel or whatever, or (ive done this) - their team is overwhelming the other team, so they switch to make things more balanced in terms of skill the players have (like when only 1 person on the top 6 players has more then 50 hp plus.. and your team the lowest on the top 6 is several hundred.)

AlexH
08-23-2005, 08:56 PM
Couldn't you just make it so the server decides which team it puts you in. That way it could be made so the teams are balanced as well.