PDA

View Full Version : SeaFire's whacky ideas

Blackdragon
08-13-2005, 12:44 PM
1. Well kk i thought about this hard and wide but i think its a good idea to turn Alpha planet into what DM use to be since no one really goes there really and alot of people loved the CTF but the whacky part is make like pits that you can kill youself in but you get your own bounty but heres what i think instead of your bounty your get 5/10ths of the bounty like half instead of one then it to easy to rank yourself fast.

2. New mines kk well i think for like CTF we can make a crazy new mine and that and the flag is in a bunker instead of out in the open so its harder to get threw but then you got my new flame and ice mines that burn and freeze you for 5 seconds.

3. Bikes should unable to use some guns on bikes for when you press d unless you got someone driving like a chaingun and a handgun its to easy to lame with them then

New World fools

4. my last idea if for Wind to decide on its a new planet but i think we should have this for p2ps since its alot harder for trails to survie on this one. might want to bring some mines and pipes and that here. KK

Plans,ideas,and objective for the new world

1.Planet Omega

2.classes:
scouts
sapper
commando
heavyinfantry
medic-of course that
marine
defender
grenadier

3.point destroy the other teams base before they destroys yours you got like a base kk like on top is a flag that shows % you must take it from 100% to 0% there will start to show cracks in the walls when its % get lower but you can't heal it but it can heal over time motars and pipes do about 3 damage per hit guns depends on how close you are

4.winners get 75$ and 15 exp per win

5.like on if snow planet after each match you lose your tag so you don't stay on the same team

pms hope you all like it just thought of it lols

FireBox Come back to Zone we miss you so much !!!!

Wind_Master
08-13-2005, 03:46 PM
1. Well kk i thought about this hard and wide but i think its a good idea to turn Alpha planet into what DM use to be since no one really goes there really and alot of people loved the CTF but the whacky part is make like pits that you can kill youself in but you get your own bounty but heres what i think instead of your bounty your get 5/10ths of the bounty like half instead of one then it to easy to rank yourself fast.

2. New mines kk well i think for like CTF we can make a crazy new mine and that and the flag is in a bunker instead of out in the open so its harder to get threw but then you got my new flame and ice mines that burn and freeze you for 5 seconds.

3. Bikes should unable to use some guns on bikes for when you press d unless you got someone driving like a chaingun and a handgun its to easy to lame with them then

New World fools

4. my last idea if for Wind to decide on its a new planet but i think we should have this for p2ps since its alot harder for trails to survie on this one. might want to bring some mines and pipes and that here. KK

Plans,ideas,and objective for the new world

1.Planet Omega

2.classes:
scouts
sapper
commando
heavyinfantry
medic-of course that
marine
defender
grenadier

3.point destroy the other teams base before they destroys yours you got like a base kk like on top is a flag that shows % you must take it from 100% to 0% there will start to show cracks in the walls when its % get lower but you can't heal it but it can heal over time motars and pipes do about 3 damage per hit guns depends on how close you are

4.winners get 75$ and 15 exp per win

5.like on if snow planet after each match you lose your tag so you don't stay on the same team

pms hope you all like it just thought of it lols

FireBox Come back to Zone we miss you so much !!!!

i like em all xcept for the flame and ice mine cause 5 seconds is way 2 long....have it 5 seconds burning time....and 2 seconds freezing time

and the flag inside bunker would cause much lameing (i.e plasma sabre in the exit)

Bl0nkt
08-13-2005, 07:32 PM
It's not bad, but we already have a capture the flag type world (if that's what you're trying to get at. It was kind of hard to understand).

As for what Jin said, that could be a problem unless there were wide doorways or many of them.

Blackdragon
08-14-2005, 06:27 AM
yeah can i see how it would be hard to get the flag in the bunker forget that idea but the the mines can power and that can be lowered it was only an idea. but the CTF was replace bye DM but i know alot of people who rather play CTF then DM so bring back CTF and replace DM

MisterMastermind
08-14-2005, 10:08 PM
i like DM because there's less teaming noobs and more sparring 1vs1. and i think 5 secodns it just fine, if they hit u once u get out of it anyway. i had no idea what u said on ur first post but ok w/e. and flag inside a bunekr would cause laming. so have it like at the opponents spawn thing. but make like Sweep's HQ cept larger to prevent mortar laming.... and like put the flag directly in the middle.

Elite_Snare
08-15-2005, 01:35 PM
what about we screw alpha cause it b***x my fav planet BUT NO1'S EVA ON IT
1.its laggy
2.its boring
3.its noobish
4.have u seen how many ppl leave zone cause u deleting gd stuff putting others we all like it new after a week it SUX and CTF was fun i liked getting poinened and running with flag it wah funny

Blackdragon
08-20-2005, 05:10 AM
well Maybe we can make like 2-3 doors to enter the bunker like one on each side so it be ahrd to tell which door tehy will come threw and you can always bring pipes since i know alot of ***** aka noobs that uses mines just blow them up and take the flag. Then maybe we could lower the mines power like 2 seconds and 3 damage each second.

anubis_wing
08-20-2005, 06:42 AM
Ok how bout we make a iricia sized map same layout (odviously not exactly the same) and make it free-for-all. Maybe there could me little bases where you can launch rockets from. Get rid of the bunkers and maybe you could add speeders, mechs or something to make it so they can still have fun with vehicles? Tell me what ya think