PDA

View Full Version : Bel'la Olplyn

Legolas114
08-11-2005, 02:54 AM
I'm in Bella Olplyn and I wish you would quit hating on it because of Etien you people need a life ok? Gods, you people are so annoying learn to hate something real ok? kthxbai

Amagius
08-11-2005, 02:58 AM
I'm in Bella Olplyn and I wish you would quit hating on it because of Etien you people need a life ok? Gods, you people are so annoying learn to hate something real ok? kthxbai

Quite hating on Bel'la Olplyn because it isn't real?

StrykerTFFD
08-11-2005, 02:59 AM
Best logic I've ever heard. :rolleyes:

Luigi1
08-11-2005, 03:00 AM
We hate it because of both Etien AND Graynt. Just that Etien's more ridiculous for his huge scam and being a stoner "neuroscientist". And no, we won't stop bashing them and BO until they're gone, because they can't be tolerated.

Legolas114
08-11-2005, 03:16 AM
Well just don't bother everyone else about it please.

Legolas114
08-11-2005, 03:16 AM
Other members of Bel'la don't deserve to suffer because of Etien and Graynt

Googi
08-11-2005, 03:20 AM

Yeah, they do. Because they're members of Bel'la Olplyn.

Zurkiba
08-11-2005, 03:28 AM
Give me a list of people who are harassing you and I will talk with them.

xAndrewx
08-11-2005, 12:43 PM
You can't order a kingdom to go. If all the kingdoms made a war about it, possibly something could be done. But, oh wait, Forest doesn't care. Dustari doesn't care. Crescent Pirates doesn't care.

xRuffRydax
08-11-2005, 01:27 PM
If im correct Andrew, all the kingdoms did go to war, and look what happened? they formed a new kingdom which is basically a cover up, but still the same ol' thing...we really fixed it..

xAndrewx
08-11-2005, 01:47 PM
You didn't understand my answer.
I'm saying if all the leaders decided to go to war with Bel'la O' instead of the bashing, the admins would look into it more. But since you're all bashing it becuase you dislike it, and none of your kingdoms want to go to war, nothing can be done.

Draenin
08-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Andrew, kingdoms going to war against Bel'la isn't going to help things. A kingdom could go to war with a different kingdom every day of the week if they decide to change their minds that quickly. The only way for things to be fixed depends quite literally on two people. No more.

xAndrewx
08-11-2005, 02:08 PM
So, if all the 'kingdoms' went to war with Bel'la O, the RP Team wouldn't discuss this?
What's the point in the RP Team?

Draenin
08-11-2005, 02:12 PM
Sure, we'd discuss it. It's one of the things we do. However, we are not the people who can do anything about it, and you and I know it. You go from supporting Bel'la, to not supporting it, and back again. Make up your mind.

xAndrewx
08-11-2005, 02:22 PM
I see changes in the kingdom, I judge the kingdom on their activity. Obviously I think they're doing fine now, as I'm sticking up for them.
The RP Team can talk to the admins of GK, tell them the problems and then the admins will act upon it.
If the RP Team think that Bel'la O' is doing bad, contact Bjorn or Sam and they'll act on it.
You didn't get the memo?

Zurkiba
08-12-2005, 04:59 AM
Everyone is already in the war.

There are a few Forest members on the Zormite island, Dustari is occupying the territory of Kalen, and then the Zormites are working hand and hand with the Samurai. The pirates invaded with promises of plunder and they also ownted the Bel'la navy.

And it isn't activity if Debaglio makes some new ranks, Kefkin adds 30 new ranks, and members are added who dont know what they're doing.

Luigi1
08-12-2005, 06:34 AM
You didn't get the memo?
You, my friend, watch too many movies. Batman Begins, in particular.

Cheops
08-12-2005, 06:45 AM
The pirates invaded with promises of plunder and they also ownted the Bel'la navy.

Don't presume to know what the pirates are doing. Ask Alan to confirm his stance on this before you put words in his mouth---last I heard he did not support your bid for power. As I remember, the pirates did send a few ships, only to find the Zormite Armada never arrived in the battle. We took a prisoner, pulled two ships out of Bel'la's shipyard, then sunk them. Hardly a navy (but hardly an armada on the Zormite end). When we discovered there was no battle to be fought, and no support from the invading Zormite, we went home disappointed.

Draenin
08-12-2005, 01:30 PM
members are added who dont know what they're doing.
Finally, someone said this.

Zurkiba
08-13-2005, 12:31 AM
Don't presume to know what the pirates are doing. Ask Alan to confirm his stance on this before you put words in his mouth---last I heard he did not support your bid for power. As I remember, the pirates did send a few ships, only to find the Zormite Armada never arrived in the battle. We took a prisoner, pulled two ships out of Bel'la's shipyard, then sunk them. Hardly a navy (but hardly an armada on the Zormite end). When we discovered there was no battle to be fought, and no support from the invading Zormite, we went home disappointed.
Ah, but a good majority of the actual armada is north-ward fighting with that land monster that's in the sea.

But the ships were only Samurai and Bellaserian ships. Many Bellaserian ships landed, many Zormites swam ashore.

There was a huge battle, and the pirates partook in it.

And for the record: Roleplayings are NOT restricted to gameplay mechanics. For example: Just because you didn't see any ships coming from the north does NOT mean that there was no armada.

And if you went home disappointed then that's your fault, there were two-three coastal cities you could've sacked.

VulcanP2P
08-13-2005, 12:56 AM
You, my friend, watch too many movies. Batman Begins, in particular.

...or maybe you need to realize that its a common phrase used by people alot, it was not said in Batman Begins for the first time ever. :redface:

Cheops
08-13-2005, 01:44 AM
Ah, but a good majority of the actual armada is north-ward fighting with that land monster that's in the sea.

But the ships were only Samurai and Bellaserian ships. Many Bellaserian ships landed, many Zormites swam ashore.

There was a huge battle, and the pirates partook in it.

And for the record: Roleplayings are NOT restricted to gameplay mechanics. For example: Just because you didn't see any ships coming from the north does NOT mean that there was no armada.

And if you went home disappointed then that's your fault, there were two-three coastal cities you could've sacked.

sigh, i'm actually, physicallty tired of saying this, so i promise this is the last time i'll say it. won't even resort to gimmicks like putting periods at the end of each word, or trying to ridicule anyone:

roleplaying has its foundation on the game mechanics. the gm are there to enrich the rp, it would have been nice for you guys (ze) to have made an effort to rp it better, by having the necessary props (i.e. ships), it's not that hard---otherwise, i could have sat in my playerhouse and *imagined* i was in a battle i wasn't it, and sunk such and such ships and liberated such and such towns, which is essentially what happens when something isn't grounded in gm. otherwise, like i've said before too many times, it becomes more like one of those text-based, turn-based roleplaying sites out there (though i understand there wasn't much of an effort made to rp back from bo). to me, the best rp is one that incorporates the gm to make a rich and credible story that isn't just left to the player's imaginations completely, but that can be interacted with on a more even level that simply *stating* that you have the world's largest army behind you, but then not make a showing of it. my last words on this issue (and i know we've strayed off topic) is that rp and gm are not antagonists, the latter informs the former.

once again, sorry for taking this off topic

Spiker
08-13-2005, 04:49 AM
ok, heres and idea, would you people rather have ME run the kingdom, or Ultrin (Graynt)!?!?!?!?!?!? ((You have to pick one of use, dont say "Neither" please))

Draenin
08-13-2005, 05:35 AM
roleplaying has its foundation on the game mechanics.
ok, heres and idea, would you people rather have ME run the kingdom, or Ultrin (Graynt)!?!?!?!?!?!? ((You have to pick one of use, dont say "Neither" please))

Don't even post. *scowls grimly*

Zurkiba
08-13-2005, 05:46 AM
sigh, i'm actually, physicallty tired of saying this, so i promise this is the last time i'll say it. won't even resort to gimmicks like putting periods at the end of each word, or trying to ridicule anyone:

roleplaying has its foundation on the game mechanics. the gm are there to enrich the rp, it would have been nice for you guys (ze) to have made an effort to rp it better, by having the necessary props (i.e. ships), it's not that hard---otherwise, i could have sat in my playerhouse and *imagined* i was in a battle i wasn't it, and sunk such and such ships and liberated such and such towns, which is essentially what happens when something isn't grounded in gm. otherwise, like i've said before too many times, it becomes more like one of those text-based, turn-based roleplaying sites out there (though i understand there wasn't much of an effort made to rp back from bo). to me, the best rp is one that incorporates the gm to make a rich and credible story that isn't just left to the player's imaginations completely, but that can be interacted with on a more even level that simply *stating* that you have the world's largest army behind you, but then not make a showing of it. my last words on this issue (and i know we've strayed off topic) is that rp and gm are not antagonists, the latter informs the former.

once again, sorry for taking this off topic
Get a rubber band or so, break it so that it's a single line. Now pull this rubber band and witness how it gets smaller - the same happens in the game.

I wanted to have some ships come in, I wanted the Drows to be there to fight back. But it just cant happen. We had about eight Zormites, six Dustarians, three Forest members, two Samurai, and about eight Pirates on the island.

Granted, I get what you're saying about how roleplaying can be enhanced by the game mechanics. But sometimes you cant make that epic movie scene because you are lacking resources. We organized our members in five minutes.

And just because the pirates didn't actually roleplay, it doesn't mean that the others didn't. We had a good time roleplaying the invasion.

Luigi1
08-15-2005, 12:29 AM
Power hungry. Not to mention just as retarded as Graynt.
You can rule the kingdom of stupidity

Butz
08-15-2005, 12:51 AM
roleplaying has its foundation on the game mechanics. the gm are there to enrich the rp,

Ahh..right...
Ahem.
Game Mechanics Vs. Roleplaying (http://www2.canisius.edu/~mckernas/Graal.jpg)

Quite an ultimatum, though most will simply choose to ignore it. I also wonder how Kefkin feels that you're positioning yourself as a replacement.

Cheops
08-16-2005, 02:15 AM
Ahh..right...
Ahem.

wow like omg you like totally proved your point and discredited me

Lance
08-16-2005, 02:31 AM
wow like omg you like totally proved your point and discredited me

Totally.

Draenin
08-16-2005, 02:38 AM
wow like omg you like totally proved your point and discredited me I can't agree more.

Cheops
08-16-2005, 03:46 AM

the comic is an example of bad rp, not how rp and gm are incompatible

Butz
08-16-2005, 03:50 AM
the comic is an example of bad rp, not how rp and gm are incompatible

You don't understand. The Zormite in that comic is a Professional Soldier, while the Drow is a Citizen. By all roleplaying accounts, the Soldier should wipe the floor with the citizen. However, all the Drow has to do is pull out his trusty Flame Ice Dagger of OMFG + 6 (Improved 11/14), etc, and the Level 3 player of the professional soldier is gone in a poof.

Luigi1
08-16-2005, 04:33 AM
Game mechanics and roleplaying are different aspects.

Cheops
08-16-2005, 04:38 AM
You don't understand. The Zormite in that comic is a Professional Soldier, while the Drow is a Citizen. By all roleplaying accounts, the Soldier should wipe the floor with the citizen. However, all the Drow has to do is pull out his trusty Flame Ice Dagger of OMFG + 6 (Improved 11/14), etc, and the Level 3 player of the professional soldier is gone in a poof.

So then, either: the professional soldier should work towards being on more equal footing with the citizen, or he shouldn't be a professional soldier. In the same way there are GM powerplayers there are also RP powerplayers who believe they should be invulnerable or habe special privileges and rights because of their character's RP. Personally, I believe GM is much more objective than the patched and disjointed RP histories most people come up with, so to RP properly it should be based on something more tangible that actually makes use of the game engine---otherwise, why not just make a p&p GK game or something?

To me, the use of an "overpowered" item to kill someone in one swipe is just as bad as assuming that just because someone was given a certain rank they should be able to "wipe the floor with" another player.

But this has all been said before, we keep treading the same ground over and over and arguments seem to me more like cyclical time in a Gabriel García Márquez novel than actual progress.

Luigi1
08-16-2005, 04:42 AM
Right, so someone can magically pull out $1000 USD, buy/steal a pile of items, and say "OGMOGMOGMOGMOMGG WTF U AL SUXX I R BLOW UP WERLD B/C I HAEV ITMZ DAT I USDD ADN SKAMPT"?

Googi
08-16-2005, 04:52 AM
Kingdom mode is the ultimate cure to almost all problems mentioned here. Don't like GM powerplayers? They're not a problem with kingdom mode. Don't like RP powerplayers? Also not a problem with kingdom mode. Kingdom mode is the ultimate equalizer.

Cheops
08-16-2005, 04:53 AM
Right, so someone can magically pull out $1000 USD, buy/steal a pile of items, and say "OGMOGMOGMOGMOMGG WTF U AL SUXX I R BLOW UP WERLD B/C I HAEV ITMZ DAT I USDD ADN SKAMPT"?

Honestly, how many people (who actively RP and whose RP is accepted) do/have actually done that? You make it sound like it's a major problem, but I'm saying it's no bigger a problem than people relying on some overblown RP history to conquer kingdoms and be invulnerable to everything. A waste of game mechanics and laziness on the part of "true RPers" to work towards actually matching RP and GM aspects of their characters.

Luigi1
08-16-2005, 05:13 AM
Yes, except you'll notice that most of the people with high stats either did at least one one of these:
a) Scammed,
b) USD'ed,
c) Glitched, or
d) Got staff to illegally /create them items.

Zurkiba
08-16-2005, 05:39 AM
So then, either: the professional soldier should work towards being on more equal footing with the citizen, or he shouldn't be a professional soldier. In the same way there are GM powerplayers there are also RP powerplayers who believe they should be invulnerable or habe special privileges and rights because of their character's RP. Personally, I believe GM is much more objective than the patched and disjointed RP histories most people come up with, so to RP properly it should be based on something more tangible that actually makes use of the game engine---otherwise, why not just make a p&p GK game or something?

To me, the use of an "overpowered" item to kill someone in one swipe is just as bad as assuming that just because someone was given a certain rank they should be able to "wipe the floor with" another player.

But this has all been said before, we keep treading the same ground over and over and arguments seem to me more like cyclical time in a Gabriel García Márquez novel than actual progress.

Are you suggesting that roleplaying should be selective? As in a person should not be able to roleplay what he/she wants --that is within reason--... but instead what their level dictates?

Brad
08-16-2005, 05:44 AM
Yes, except you'll notice that most of the people with high stats either did at least one of these:
a) Scammed,
b) USD'ed,
c) Glitched, or
d) Got staff to illegally /create them items.

e) all of the above

Luigi1
08-16-2005, 05:55 AM
e) all of the above
I said "at least" :P

Draenin
08-16-2005, 01:41 PM
Oh, cool. Post by both Lance and I agreeing with Shawn's comic being a good example of how it does show how the two are incompatible were erased. You're a cool kid, Kefkin.

And yes, Googi's right. Kingdom mode could solve everything. And it's better than doing a complete wipe.

xAndrewx
08-16-2005, 02:10 PM
Draenin, I don't get you. First you hate Bel'la O' with everyone else and want it gone. Now you want it to stay if kingdom mode is released?

Draenin
08-16-2005, 02:11 PM
Hell no.

xAndrewx
08-16-2005, 02:17 PM
Why is it in the Bel'la O' thread? Can someone please remove all the pointless posts not related to Bel'la O'? thanks.

Draenin
08-16-2005, 02:22 PM
They're just gonna be posts antagonizing Bel'la. Give it up, because very few actually like the kingdom, and very few ever will. The leaders don't do anything to change it, so why should the others on GK? This has gone far enough.

Luigi1
08-16-2005, 02:23 PM
This is a reply related to the bashing of BO.

Draenin
08-16-2005, 02:29 PM
Just in case there's any confusion. ;]

xAndrewx
08-16-2005, 02:29 PM
They're just gonna be posts antagonizing Bel'la. Give it up, because very few actually like the kingdom, and very few ever will. The leaders don't do anything to change it, so why should the others on GK? This has gone far enough.
Hey, you've only seen Bel'la O'. What about Dustari? :rolleyes:
I'm sure, Kefkin would change his kingdom the way he wants to change it. Not your way. It's his kingdom, not yours. If he doesn't want to change the kingdom to what you want to change it to, you can't make him. ;)

Luigi1
08-16-2005, 02:44 PM
BO can't even be considered a "kingdom". It's a group of scammers, bad RP'ers, power RP'ers, egomaniacs, and general all-around idiots.

xAndrewx
08-16-2005, 02:48 PM
Once again, a personal opinion. I'd like to hear your opinion on Dustari.

Draenin
08-16-2005, 06:15 PM
I'm sure, Kefkin would change his kingdom the way he wants to change it. Not your way. It's his kingdom, not yours. If he doesn't want to change the kingdom to what you want to change it to, you can't make him.His 'way' is this:
- No level requirement.
- No previous history check.
- No blacklist check.
- No teaching newer members anything about the kingdom they're going to join except that they're drows and perhaps what drows look like.
- No Events.
- Allowing a formerly banned scammer into his kingdom again and giving him a rank that includes PHALG rights.
- No actions taken when repeatedly conferred with on his kingdom.
- No IC comments, even when on-tag.
- Insulting other kingdom leaders on-tag.

And the list goes on.

And as for Dustari, I can say this here and now: We have as many members on at a time as Forest or Bel'la do, and we, like Forest, roleplay, especially in kingdom messages. The only thing that we are alack on for the moment is events every oncein a while, and I know of just the fellow who can help me. Dust has a rather lengthy application, whereas Bel'la has next to none. (If not none.) It includes a section on Roleplay, and roleplay is properly enforced in Dustari, so as I see it, there is no major problem.

xAndrewx
08-16-2005, 07:02 PM
Draenins reply to the Dustari:
You opinion is totally bias!

I don't think the non-kingdom members need to have a certain level to enter the kingdom, kingdom leaders prefer this though. I wouldn't like to judge a player on their level.

History Check: How should someones history interfere with the kingdom? If they were not in that kingdom, does it concern the kingdom they're currently in? If yes, why?

Blacklist for what? Bel'la O'? Other kingdoms?
Just because members are blacklisted from one kingdom, doesn't mean they're blacklisted from them all.

How do you know that? You're not in Bel'la O'. I've seen alot of new members, each one knows about their kingdom. :o

Events, Kefkin hosted an event the other weekend.

That's the leaders choice who to allow in their kingdom. Not yours.

-No IC comments- If that's how he wishes to represent his kingdom, who is to stop him?

Insulting, gah, give me a break now. Is it that hard to call upon a war?

Draenin
08-16-2005, 07:33 PM
Draenins reply to the Dustari:
Oh my god. I happen to be in Dustari. Big deal. You were in both Bel'la and Samurai, and you have zealously supported each one. So you, my friend, are going against yourself.

Blacklist for what? Bel'la O'? Other kingdoms?
Just because members are blacklisted from one kingdom, doesn't mean they're blacklisted from them all.Bel'la doesn't have one, period. I already talked to Kefkin about it.

How do you know that?Easy test. I've asked several (that were even on-tag) where the drows were, and they've replied with, "I dunno."

-No IC comments- If that's how he wishes to represent his kingdom, who is to stop him?If he was on tag and insulting people with OOC comments, that is poor representation of a kingdom he is trying to build.

That's the leaders choice who to allow in their kingdom. Not yours.Debaglio was out of the kingdom for a reason.

Here we all are, back to the same thing as before. The same situation on replay. You want to know who is to stop Kefkin from acting like a child with the kingdom on that isle? The RP Team. That's one of our duties. Kefkin is leading a group that accepts any player from any background, not even teaching them about the kingdom's background save for a select few, and letting them run rampant doing anything they can to screw up stuff in other kingdoms or with other players. That is not up to standards, and you can say all you wish, but we will be back to the same thing again.

Butz
08-16-2005, 10:28 PM

As Kaimetsu would once say:
No, yours is!

History Check: How should someones history interfere with the kingdom? If they were not in that kingdom, does it concern the kingdom they're currently in? If yes, why?

If someone is known for doing shady dealings and causing problems, it doesn't really reflect well on your kingdom to let them in. It's called a background check.

Events, Kefkin hosted an event the other weekend.

The other weekend. Very specific. What sort of event was it, how many people attended, and what was the result?

-No IC comments- If that's how he wishes to represent his kingdom, who is to stop him?

Everyone. Kingdoms are NOT guilds. Let me repeat that to make it clear. Bold this time too. Kingdoms are NOT guilds . By speaking OOC all the time, the kingdom is made into a laughing stock of an RP group.

Insulting, gah, give me a break now. Is it that hard to call upon a war?
"He called me a doodyhead OOC, so I'm going to attack his kingdom for NO GOOD IC REASON."
Just....no.

Draenin
08-17-2005, 02:50 AM
Thanks Shawn. You said it a little better than I could've because I was tired. =]

Zurkiba
08-17-2005, 04:38 AM
Andrew, why dont YOU tell us why you support the Bel'la Olplyn.

They're inactive - losing a member a day.

And if he has the right to do whatever he wants to with his kingdom, then technically dont we have the rights to bring up valid issues of inactivity and bad leadership to actually fix the server? I mean, what's your buff about this - Do you hate Graal 2002 so much that you want it to utterly fail? If not, you sure are showing it.

And just so you know, kingdoms are required to go along basic roleplaying guidelines. Otherwise the entirity as a whole fails. If he wants a guild then he can go make a guild.

AlaricoMontario
08-17-2005, 04:56 AM
I dont see why you all care. Yeesh, get over yourselves. It's been here atleast a month and nothing has happened, so maybe, if you all SHUT UP and move on and just IGNORE the drows, GK might be more peaceful. NOW I see why most Classic members dont want to switch to GK, because people care more about what ANOTHER Kingdom is doing, then what their own is doing. I am sure you could be being more useful in for instance, building up a navy when the ships are ok'd, then just plain barking at a kingdom very remote.

THe only reason Zurkiba and those whine about it is, because, all of a sudden, heh, they want their power back! TOO BAD. You gave it up LONG ago, get over YOURSELVES.

Whether we like Kefkin or not, until the STAFF does something, NONE of you woul dbe professional if you let bias and perseonal grudges get int he way of the goal of the RP Team, which is NOT to abuse their powers to bend things the way THEY want them, which we already see HAS happened, since ALL of the Zormite Republic MAGICALLY disappeared at their whim! And true, not all dissappeared, And, true, Kefkin IC got killed by drows, but EITHER WAY, if the RP team had not stepped in to play favorites, we wouldn't be where we are today.

SO please, all of you just shut up and go home.

Butz
08-17-2005, 05:20 AM
Whether we like Kefkin or not, until the STAFF does something, NONE of you would be professional if you let bias and personal grudges get in the way of the goal of the RP Team, which is NOT to abuse their powers to bend things the way THEY want them, which we already see HAS happened, since ALL of the Zormite Republic MAGICALLY disappeared at their whim! And true, not all dissappeared, And, true, Kefkin IC got killed by drows, but EITHER WAY, if the RP team had not stepped in to play favorites, we wouldn't be where we are today.

SO please, all of you just shut up and go home.

Poofing of the Zormites:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59520
June 19, 2005

Formation of the RP Team:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59558
June 21, 2005

Considering that the RP Team was formed AFTER the Zormites all disappeared, I don't see how the magical disappearance was their whim.
Research -> Think -> Post

Googi
08-17-2005, 08:33 AM
Yeah, so I met Etien today. It went like this.

Me: I have...a cowboy hat.

Etien: Me too.

Etien: I got it from Raziel.

Me: Yeah, me too.

Luigi1
08-17-2005, 08:36 AM
*annoying advertiser voice*
Have you lost family in the World Trade Center attack?
Have people bothered you about it?
Do you want to take your anger out on one of these people?
Then do it on Etien!

Debaglio
08-17-2005, 09:16 AM
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT.... LOL.... you think I was talking about world trade.. your wrong.. i was talking about the trade center being upgraded... how about going to the misty mug. get a life. you guys are funny. Ill check these forums again next week. lol

btw... mr. googi... etiens been dead for monnnnths.

Spiker
08-17-2005, 09:19 AM
well, i thogut i was talking aobut me and kefkin, but i guess we all got on the subject of bashing BO again, hmm, lets start on cheetos chall we, wait, does anybody hate cheetos, because i dont want thread bashing on ever damn thing i post

Luigi1
08-17-2005, 09:56 AM
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT.... LOL.... you think I was talking about world trade.. your wrong.. i was talking about the trade center being upgraded...
Hahahah, wrong. This is what you said:
"USA sucks" "I hope we get hit hard" "I want Trade Center x5" (referring to World Trade Center)

Debaglio
08-17-2005, 10:34 AM
Hahahah, wrong. This is what you said:
"USA sucks" "I hope we get hit hard" "I want Trade Center x5" (referring to World Trade Center)

Wierd.... if I said that why didnt you screenie shot it.... lol. Nice try GAF.

Luigi1
08-17-2005, 10:41 AM
Look at the people in the screenshot. Those are your witnesses to you saying that (except you). Keep in mind that it was very late at night then.

Hiding behind last minute "excuses" and lies will not get you very far.

xAndrewx
08-17-2005, 04:54 PM
I support Bel'la O' because it's a kingdom. Do you see enough activity from other kingdoms?
Look at all this talk, If the kingdom leaders were bothered about RP, they would want to attack Bel'la O'. But bah, this is GK.
GK doesn't want to change, many people have tried to change it.
Kingdoms should be at war. The only activity from the other kingdoms who are not at war are events.
Kingdoms should constantly be at war, this is how GK was and how it should be.

xAndrewx
08-17-2005, 05:04 PM
Oh my god. I happen to be in Dustari. Big deal. You were in both Bel'la and Samurai, and you have zealously supported each one. So you, my friend, are going against yourself.

I support Bel'la O', I left Zormite. I was never in Bel'la O'.
Zormite isn't Bel'la O'. Since you're RP Team, I thought you would have found that out by now. :whatever:

Bel'la doesn't have one, period. I already talked to Kefkin about it.
I don't think kingdoms should have a blacklist. It ruins the fun, but it's the leaders choice. If he doesn't want one, does he need to have on?

Easy test. I've asked several (that were even on-tag) where the drows were, and they've replied with, "I dunno."
Holy, you did some work for once.
Do you ask Samurai members about Samurai? How about the Pirates about Pirates? Or Forest about Forest? Dustari about Dustari?
You've proven you're only working on one kingdom. The RP Team was designed to work on all, not just one.
I talked to a Dustari member while I were in the RP Team, they was recruited the same day, wasn't given any rules or guide lines. If a player joins a kingdom, should they need to learn about the kingdom? :confused:

Debaglio was out of the kingdom for a reason.
He removed himself, he wasn't removed from the kingdom by a leader.

Here we all are, back to the same thing as before. The same situation on replay. You want to know who is to stop Kefkin from acting like a child with the kingdom on that isle? The RP Team. That's one of our duties. Kefkin is leading a group that accepts any player from any background, not even teaching them about the kingdom's background save for a select few, and letting them run rampant doing anything they can to screw up stuff in other kingdoms or with other players. That is not up to standards, and you can say all you wish, but we will be back to the same thing again.
I see Dustari, Forest, Samurai, Pirates and Bel'la O' running around not understanding what they're doing. If you're expecting one kingdom to change, change them all. If they want to join a kingdom, should they learn about the kingdom background? That's the leaders choice, not yours.

Draenin
08-17-2005, 05:08 PM
If the kingdom leaders were bothered about RP, they would want to attack Bel'la O'. But bah, this is GK.They are. The reason why they don't want to fight is because without intervention on this, it will become an Endless war.

GK doesn't want to change, many people have tried to change it.I like how you generalize things. When you say GK doesn't want to change, that in itself is not a true statement. Because, face it, you don't represent what everyone on GK thinks. *prepares for the obvious rebuttal of 'Oh, and you do?'*

Kingdoms should be at war. The only activity from the other kingdoms who are not at war are events.
Kingdoms should constantly be at war, this is how GK was and how it should be. If you think that the only way for kingdoms to RP is to squeeze it out of them by forcing them to be in perpetual war, you are dead wrong.

xAndrewx
08-17-2005, 05:11 PM
If someone is known for doing shady dealings and causing problems, it doesn't really reflect well on your kingdom to let them in. It's called a background check.
You didn't answer my question.

The other weekend. Very specific. What sort of event was it, how many people attended, and what was the result?
If I was to attend the event, I would tell you. As I wasn't there, I can't answer that question. Kefkin told me he was hosting the event, I was informing you what he has told me.

Everyone. Kingdoms are NOT guilds. Let me repeat that to make it clear. Bold this time too. Kingdoms are NOT guilds . By speaking OOC all the time, the kingdom is made into a laughing stock of an RP group.
Just because they're not in character when talking it's now a guild? If the RP Team think Kefkin isn't representing Bel'la O' accordingly, you should tell him. Not everyone else.

"He called me a doodyhead OOC, so I'm going to attack his kingdom for NO GOOD IC REASON."
Just....no.
You obviously didn't understand what I was trying to address.
If Kefkin was on tag during the time of the 'insults', what's stopping you from not going to war?

xAndrewx
08-17-2005, 05:15 PM
They are. The reason why they don't want to fight is because without intervention on this, it will become an Endless war.
What're you complaining? GK's kingdoms will be active right? Isn't that what the RP Team is supposed to do? Not a kingdom.

I like how you generalize things. When you say GK doesn't want to change, that in itself is not a true statement. Because, face it, you don't represent what everyone on GK thinks. *prepares for the obvious rebuttal of 'Oh, and you do?'*
You're saying GK want's to change? Everyone would want GK to change, I would like GK to change, do you see it coming anytime soon?

If you think that the only way for kingdoms to RP is to squeeze it out of them by forcing them to be in perpetual war, you are dead wrong.
No, I'm not ordering them to go to war. I'm sick of all these pointless threads about Bel'la O'. If you was to attack them on the game, it would clear all the pointless threads. But when you see a new thread each week, no in-game actions will take place. It's all over the forums for a bashing spree.

Draenin
08-17-2005, 05:16 PM
Way to specify which one you want answered.
If the RP Team think Kefkin isn't representing Bel'la O' accordingly, you should tell him.Three times, now. At least.
If Kefkin was on tag during the time of the 'insults', what's stopping you from not going to war?Nobody wants to fight a war where there can be no victors.
Everyone would want GK to change, I would like GK to changeAh. More generalization. 'GK would want to change.' If I don't know that, then how would you, either? The plot thickens.
If you was to attack them on the game, it would clear all the pointless threads.Untrue. Zurk and his forces attacked. Every single kingdom has attacked. There have been raids on the island and even ones like Debaglio thought would be cute to do. So tell me, Andrew, if ZE went up to Bel'la and destroyed literally everything on the island (Forts, etc.) would it solve anything? Heck no, it wouldn't. If an entire legion of people from every kingdom came to kill off Kefkin, would it solve anything? No. It's not their characters that people are mad at. It's the idiots playing as them.

xAndrewx
08-17-2005, 05:20 PM
Way to specify which one you want answered.History Check: How should someones history interfere with the kingdom? If they were not in that kingdom, does it concern the kingdom they're currently in? If yes, why?

Three times, now. At least.

Andrew says:
So draenin has never talked to you recently, or how you represent the kingdom. Has an RP Team member actually contacted you?
Andrew says:[Since i've left]
Brandon says:
nope
Brandon is Kefkin.

Nobody wants to fight a war where there can be no victors.
So, for a kingdom to go to war, they want something in return? How about respect?

Draenin
08-17-2005, 05:30 PM
Andrew says:
So draenin has never talked to you recently, or how you represent the kingdom. Has an RP Team member actually contacted you?
Andrew says:[Since i've left]
Brandon says:
nope
Brandon is Kefkin.
Nice try there, on trying to come up with incriminating evidence. You win the blue ribbon.

xAndrewx
08-17-2005, 05:37 PM
Nice try there, on trying to come up with incriminating evidence. You win the blue ribbon.
Wow, how low can you go?

Draenin
08-17-2005, 05:47 PM
The item thing he said was rediculous. If any kingdom did that, they'd definitely be in question by the RP Team and I for unsavory practices like that. And why are you posting IM history? Do you know how easily alterable something like that is? How low can you go? Kefkin can say I said this or that, and that's great. But putting words in my mouth is something I will not tolerate.

xAndrewx
08-17-2005, 05:57 PM
He didn't put words into your mouth.
Ugh, did you read the IM?
Kefkin REMOVED the member who was trying to do that.
I'm posting IM history because you obviously don't believe me. Hey, if you're that bothered, ask Kefkin about it.

Draenin
08-17-2005, 06:08 PM
I will be talking to both you and him about it. You're not off the hook yet, buddy. If some member told him that I said the only way to get higher ranks was to give up items, then he needs to come to me first about it. Not you.

Butz
08-17-2005, 06:10 PM

Yes. Yes I did. I said that if a person is known for shady dealings and causing problems, it reflects badly on the kingdom when that person is let in.
If you want an example, how about the bad reputation Samurai had about being the "kingdom of scammers" and letting everyone in?
Checking up on a person makes sure they will be a trustworthy and helpful member of a kingdom. Not simply a scammer out to lure other, less-knowing kingdom members into a false sense of security just so they can scam them again.

Just because they're not in character when talking it's now a guild? If the RP Team think Kefkin isn't representing Bel'la O' accordingly, you should tell him. Not everyone else.

If they're not in character when they're talking, when ARE they in character? Kingdoms are meant to be RP groups, and are also an integral part of the game, therefore they come under a bit more scrutiny than other groups. Kingdoms can also not be exclusionist. Even if there is intra-kingdom roleplaying going on, if they never speak in character to anyone else, they're not doing their job. Also, I never said I was speaking for the RP Team here, and as such, I'm allowed to post what I think as much as any other player.

You obviously didn't understand what I was trying to address.
If Kefkin was on tag during the time of the 'insults', what's stopping you from not going to war?

I'm not sure you understand yourself sometimes.
Read what's been stated please. The insults in question were OOC happenings. Starting a war with someone in a RP context because of insults that did not occur in RP, is nooooooo good.

xAndrewx
08-17-2005, 06:12 PM
Ugh, a member didn't say that you idiot.
Kefkin keeps me up to date with Bel'la O'. He was giving me an update.

'A member was removed from Bel'la O' because he was trying to run the show. He was telling other people in Bel'la O' that they needed good items to obtain a better rank.'
That's what he was saying, it had nothing to do with you.

xAndrewx
08-17-2005, 06:18 PM
Yes. Yes I did. I said that if a person is known for shady dealings and causing problems, it reflects badly on the kingdom when that person is let in.
If you want an example, how about the bad reputation Samurai had about being the "kingdom of scammers" and letting everyone in?
Checking up on a person makes sure they will be a trustworthy and helpful member of a kingdom. Not simply a scammer out to lure other, less-knowing kingdom members into a false sense of security just so they can scam them again.
Ah, I remember those days. Anyway, thank's for answering my question. Just because a player 'scammed' another player while they were in that kingdom, doesn't mean they'll do it again. If this player was to join another kingdom, the kingdom they were in before should bring this up to the leader of the kingdom they are currently in. If nothing is resolved, a certain event should occour.

If they're not in character when they're talking, when ARE they in character? Kingdoms are meant to be RP groups, and are also an integral part of the game, therefore they come under a bit more scrutiny than other groups. Kingdoms can also not be exclusionist. Even if there is intra-kingdom roleplaying going on, if they never speak in character to anyone else, they're not doing their job. Also, I never said I was speaking for the RP Team here, and as such, I'm allowed to post what I think as much as any other player.
So, you're not going to act on it with the RP Team. That's fine. I'm happy with that responce.

I'm not sure you understand yourself sometimes.
Read what's been stated please. The insults in question were OOC happenings. Starting a war with someone in a RP context because of insults that did not occur in RP, is nooooooo good.
Kefkin was on tag. That's now an RP matter. Not OOC.

Butz
08-17-2005, 06:50 PM
Round and round we go, where it stops, nobody knows!

Ah, I remember those days. Anyway, thank's for answering my question. Just because a player 'scammed' another player while they were in that kingdom, doesn't mean they'll do it again. If this player was to join another kingdom, the kingdom they were in before should bring this up to the leader of the kingdom they are currently in. If nothing is resolved, a certain event should occour.

And just because they scammed someone once doesn't mean they won't do it again either. This is why people have police records in real life, so someone can make a decision on whether or not they should trust a person. "Hey! This guy likes to steal! Let's make him the guard for the Hope Diamond!"

So, you're not going to act on it with the RP Team. That's fine. I'm happy with that responce.

Sir, these words that you have put here inside of my mouth, they are not mine (and they taste horrible). I never said I wasn't going to act on it with the RP Team, I simply stated that as a player, I'm free to come to the forums and express my concerns without it automatically being assumed that I'm speaking officially for the RP Team.

Kefkin was on tag. That's now an RP matter. Not OOC.

If everyone was in-character while they were on tag, oh what a wonderful place this would be. But you know as well as I do that it's hardly the reality. Perhaps if he was insulting him in a manner befitting the Drow, that could be considered in-character, but simply spewing insults for the heck of it? That's not RPing.

Luigi1
08-18-2005, 12:23 AM
Wow, how low can you go?
Since you left? Um, that was very recently.
And that's just Kefkin trying to say "LOOK, I REMOVED SOMEONE WHO IS ENFORCING BAD PROMOTION REQUIREMENTS! THAT MEANS MY ROLEPLAYING IS LEGITIMATE, VALID, AND HIGH-QUALITY NOW!11". (Too bad it doesn't actually work that way.)

Zurkiba
08-18-2005, 02:55 AM
THe only reason Zurkiba and those whine about it is, because, all of a sudden, heh, they want their power back! TOO BAD. You gave it up LONG ago, get over YOURSELVES.
Yes, because you are the all knowing!

Actually, the Emperor is to leave a Viceroy in charge of the colony - guess what? That Viceroy aint me.

Luigi1
08-18-2005, 04:10 AM
I support Bel'la O' because it's a kingdom.
Or you're supporting it because you're being bribed to do so.

GryffonDurime
08-18-2005, 04:22 AM
Andrew, I have to say that your sudden change is quite interesting to me. Everytime I read another post blindly defending BO, or trying to force half-baked ideas into the masses, I can only be reminded of another Andrew (http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/buffy/gallery/season7/images/640/andrew1.jpg) who was equally as naive, zealous, and all too often ill-informed. The only debatable area is on whether Graynt is Warren or the First; I'd lean towards the former: I don't think Drow employ preachers.

Googi
08-18-2005, 05:58 AM
Or you're supporting it because you're being bribed to do so.

Actually, this seems doubtful. If this were the case then more than one member of the RP team would have been approached with an offer, and they would have told us about it.

Luigi1
08-18-2005, 06:13 AM
Actually, this seems doubtful. If this were the case then more than one member of the RP team would have been approached with an offer, and they would have told us about it.
Or maybe it already has to a point. I believe that Andrew's sudden opinion shift of being anti-Graynt to becoming pro-BO and at least tolerant of Graynt is suspicious.

Draenin
08-18-2005, 06:57 AM
Or maybe it already has to a point. I believe that Andrew's sudden opinion shift of being anti-Graynt to becoming pro-BO and at least tolerant of Graynt is suspicious.
Andrew isn't on the RP Team anymore. And yes, if there was anything like that going on, we'd make it clear as to who made such an offer. That kind of behavior would be rediculous for a multitude of reasons.

Spiker
08-18-2005, 11:42 AM
well did somebody ask him who got kicked out for saying that the members needed to get them items!?!?!?!?

Draenin
08-18-2005, 12:17 PM
well did somebody ask him who got kicked out for saying that the members needed to get them items!?!?!?!?
You really aren't follwoing this at all, huh?

xAndrewx
08-18-2005, 06:42 PM
Why do people think the following:
I've been bribed by Kefkin?
I've been in Bel'la O'?
I've been in Zormite, if you want to think Zormite is Bel'la O', that's fine. I'm happy with that. I left the RP Team because I wasn't interested anymore, I also left becuase of something else. I don't wish to state it here.
Just drop the subject, Bel'la O' is a kingdom. Live with it.

Luigi1
08-18-2005, 07:43 PM
Kingdoms are supposed to be RP and nothing less than that. I don't see any RP coming out of BO (other than the infamous "LOL I RUL TEH WERLD" bull****), only storylines.

Spiker
08-18-2005, 09:51 PM
well maybe if the other kingdom asses would RP, we would go alongh with it, we cant do this **** alone, when somebody says "Hello, how are you today dude" and the other person says "**** dude, your a dumb ass and i dont even want to look at you" how are we supposed to go on and RP more with them, its stupid how people do this!

Zurkiba
08-18-2005, 11:17 PM
well maybe if the other kingdom asses would RP, we would go alongh with it, we cant do this **** alone, when somebody says "Hello, how are you today dude" and the other person says "**** dude, your a dumb ass and i dont even want to look at you" how are we supposed to go on and RP more with them, its stupid how people do this!
Quite the opposite -
The Bel'la Olplyn are the only ones not really going into roleplaying right now. The other kingdoms TRIED to roleplay with the Drows, other kingdoms TRIED to interact with the Drows but it always ends with those kingdoms just talking to thin air or with fairly idiotic persons.

Googi
08-18-2005, 11:32 PM
Yeah, when we invaded Bel'la Olplyn, we just ended up hanging out in the castle, then Etien showed up and I chased him around the island for a while.

Luigi1
08-19-2005, 02:02 AM
Trust me, we've tried. BO won't accept any roleplaying unless it's 100% beneficial to them and nobody else.

And Andrew, stop with your futile attempts to take attention off of BO and on Dustari. Dustari is just a bit inactive right now, but Drk's been seen on more lately. BO is 83921759812375981273521937589216598215 times worse. Which is kind of why it has a lot of (negative) attention on it right now. *waits for Etien to misquote me and say "LOOLOL POSITIVV ATENSHON!!!1 DAT MEENZ I RUL WERLD NOW"*

Zurkiba
08-19-2005, 02:50 AM
Trust me, we've tried. BO won't accept any roleplaying unless it's 100% beneficial to them and nobody else.

And Andrew, stop with your futile attempts to take attention off of BO and on Dustari. Dustari is just a bit inactive right now, but Drk's been seen on more lately. BO is 83921759812375981273521937589216598215 times worse. Which is kind of why it has a lot of (negative) attention on it right now. *waits for Etien to misquote me and say "LOOLOL POSITIVV ATENSHON!!!1 DAT MEENZ I RUL WERLD NOW"*
I R THE RULEST

Luigi1
08-19-2005, 03:03 AM
I R THE RULEST
O NOEZ!!!!!!11111 WTF I R RULIER TEHN TEH RULEST

Googi
08-19-2005, 03:07 AM
I HVAE 51 PERCENTS OF WERLD STOK!!!1nocaps

Luigi1
08-19-2005, 03:18 AM
OMGWTFF ITZ CONTERFIT!!!!!!!!!1111111
i R HAEV 99.99999999999%!111111111 OF WELRD STOcK

Googi
08-19-2005, 03:33 AM
OMGWTFF ITZ CONTERFIT!!!!!!!!!1111111

NO U R

We better shut up or we're going to get this thread closed.

Luigi1
08-19-2005, 03:49 AM
Yes, I agree

Googi
08-19-2005, 04:04 AM
Right, so I PMed Stefan just now saying "HEY PAISANO! IT'S THE SUPER DROW PWNING SHOW!" Then he PMed me back saying ":)".

It's the best sign we've had all month.

Butz
08-22-2005, 06:48 AM
Right, so I PMed Stefan just now saying "HEY PAISANO! IT'S THE SUPER DROW PWNING SHOW!" Then he PMed me back saying ":)".

It's the best sign we've had all month.

Do the Drow-io!
Swing your fid, from side to side.
Come on it's time to go, do the Drow-io!

Do one scam, and then again
Come on it's time to go, do the Drow-io!

Juuuust like thaaaat!

Googi
08-22-2005, 08:23 AM
Yo, yo!
It's the Zormitian Brothers and swimmin's their game
Landed at the island that shared their kingdom's name
Lend Zurkiba a hand in the Zormite land
Gettin' ready for some fights, you'll be hooked on the Zormites. Now.

The evil Vhearun and his Drow are up to misbehavin'
They took over the castle, Zormite island needs savin'
Scammin' and slammin' everybody they can pin
The time is here to take down Bel'la Olplyn! Unh!

Draenin
08-22-2005, 03:54 PM
Both of you just made me cry tears of joy.

xAndrewx
08-22-2005, 06:33 PM
Both of you just made me cry tears of joy.
I thought the RP Team treated each kingdom the same, you seem to hold a personal vendetta against it. Why?
Same question for you Butz.

Googi
08-22-2005, 06:59 PM
I thought the RP Team treated each kingdom the same, you seem to hold a personal vendetta against it. Why?
Same question for you Butz.

Treat each kingdom the same is different from viewing each kingdom the same. Neither Draenin nor Butz has taken any action at all against any kingdom, so they've treated them all equally. They just view them differently.

xAndrewx
08-22-2005, 07:01 PM
You don't see the 'secret' forums, Googi.

Googi
08-22-2005, 07:55 PM

Yeah, okay. If you've got a problem with what Draenin posts in the secret forums, then take it up with him in the secret forums.

Butz
08-22-2005, 08:02 PM
A personal vendetta? Hardly.
I have nothing against Kefkin at all, as he's most of the time an easy person to talk to.
A personal vendetta would more likely be described as the problem you have with Drk and Fr0chin, which you extend to Dustari as a whole.

XGoLink
08-22-2005, 08:05 PM
Omg 004-ndrew

Draenin
08-22-2005, 10:28 PM
I thought the RP Team treated each kingdom the same, you seem to hold a personal vendetta against it. Why?I am not lenient towards kingdom leaders who have been given dozens of chances to improve their own kingdom and yet refuse to act on any of them because of either stubbornness or flat-out stupidity. In my book, there's no more excuses for Bel'la Olplyn. They've blown all the chances I've given them, so yeah. They don't deserve my pity. Either shape up or get out. I don't care which. What's going on in that kingdom right now is purely ridiculous.

Like Shawn said, Kefkin's a nice guy. I think that he just makes very very poor decisions.

Zurkiba
08-23-2005, 12:48 AM
That's why they're secret ;)

But I know what's on the 'secret' forums and I know that they're all valid reasonings to why they need to remove an inactive person from leadership.

xAndrewx
08-23-2005, 11:38 AM
Inactive, nah.
All the RP Team have concentrated on is Bel'la O'.
Draenin, we all know how much you hate it.
Hell, I've even got the logs to prove it.

What about Samurai? Do you see activity there?
Same question for Dustari, Forest, Pirates.
I don't hold a grudge on the kingdom 'Dustari', I admit, I don't like Fr0 or Drk.
My reasons for me hating these 2 individuals are simply obvious.

Zurkiba
08-23-2005, 02:55 PM
Inactive, nah.
All the RP Team have concentrated on is Bel'la O'.
Draenin, we all know how much you hate it.
Hell, I've even got the logs to prove it.

I don't hold a grudge on the kingdom 'Dustari', I admit, I don't like Fr0 or Drk.
My reasons for me hating these 2 individuals are simply obvious.
Well why did the founders of America decide to write the Declaration of Independence First? Why not the Consitution or the various articles that define how the government works. How come the President wasn't elected before the Declaration of Indepenedence was signed? Or hell, why not just do it all at one time?

ANSWER: Because you have to start somewhere.

Luigi1
08-23-2005, 10:34 PM
Inactive, nah.
Legitimate "activity" (the kind that's needed) is not adding more ranks than they have members and recruiting RP-illiterate newbies (as in they just started playing GK).
All of those kingdoms are doing way better than Bel'la. Sure, they have problems, but BO's flaws have accumulated to a ridiculous point and they neglect every chance they're given to correct their problems.

xAndrewx
08-23-2005, 10:42 PM
Well why did the founders of America decide to write the Declaration of Independence First? Why not the Consitution or the various articles that define how the government works. How come the President wasn't elected before the Declaration of Indepenedence was signed? Or hell, why not just do it all at one time?

ANSWER: Because you have to start somewhere.
:rolleyes:

Luigi: :rolleyes:
What exactly are their problems? Lack of taking bull****? :rolleyes:

Zurkiba
08-23-2005, 11:09 PM

Luigi: :rolleyes:
What exactly are their problems? Lack of taking bull****? :rolleyes:
A lot of problems

Faulty leadership
Destruction of age old traditions
Inactivity
Abuse of power
Communal decay of Graal Kingdoms

The question is - what aren't their problems.

xAndrewx
08-23-2005, 11:11 PM
Faulty leadership - 3 leaders? I don't see anything wrong.
Destruction of age old traditions - Samurai forgot KJ, no bull****?
Inactivity - Inactivity? Still, define inactivity.
Abuse of power - What power has been abused?
Communal decay of Graal Kingdoms - Nah, GK isn't dying. The community is.

Luigi1
08-23-2005, 11:25 PM
Faulty leadership - 3 leaders? I don't see anything wrong.The leaders make poor decisions and are clearly not yet ready for such positions.
Destruction of age old traditions - Samurai forgot KJ, no bull****?That's different. :rolleyes: Zurkiba's referring to the removal of Zormite and replacing it with a horrible attempt at saving Kefkin and Debaglio's asses. Unfortunately, they didn't realize that Zormite was a highly respected and years-old tradition of Graal roleplaying...
Inactivity - Inactivity? Still, define inactivity.Strangely, what I have stated what activity isn't in a previous post is the definition of "inactivity" in this case.
Abuse of power - What power has been abused?For one thing, abusing houses to trap people. Ask Bjorn if you want to find out if this is illegal or not. The answer you will get is yes.
Communal decay of Graal Kingdoms - Nah, GK isn't dying. The community is.Again, that's not what he was referring to. People are getting pissed off about all the bull**** BO has spawned and leaving GK for other servers.

Zurkiba
08-23-2005, 11:29 PM
Faulty leadership - 3 leaders? I don't see anything wrong.
Inactivity - Inactivity? Still, define inactivity.
Abuse of power - What power has been abused?
Communal decay of Graal Kingdoms - Nah, GK isn't dying. The community is.
Faulty leadership doesn't mean how many you have

KJ isn't an age old tradition that spans 8 years.

Inactivity is just that... the absense of activity

They move houses to block buildings that Zormites are in

Wow, I just laughed at your final comment.

--

None the less, Congrats - you're the second person to ever be put on my ignore list.

xAndrewx
08-23-2005, 11:31 PM
The leaders make poor decisions and are clearly not yet ready for such positions.

That's different. :rolleyes: Zurkiba's referring to the removal of Zormite and replacing it with a horrible attempt at saving Kefkin and Debaglio's asses. Unfortunately, they didn't realize that Zormite was a highly respected and years-old tradition of Graal roleplaying...

What about KJ? Samurai was gone in a second.

Strangely, what I have stated what activity isn't in a previous post is the definition of "inactivity" in this case.
For one thing, abusing houses to trap people. Ask Bjorn if you want to find out if this is illegal or not. The answer you will get is yes.

Hey, for not paying rent? It's their kingdom, if they wish to charge for the land, so be it.
I do agree, that it shouldn't be allowed, and yes, it's illigal. If you don't pay your rent, they have every right to move your house.

Again, that's not what he was referring to. People are getting pissed off about all the bull**** BO has spawned and leaving GK for other servers.
Just because of BO? Nah. This is a broad statement you've said. I think you shouldn't judge GK on your own opinions. GK is a community, not a 1 man game.

xAndrewx
08-23-2005, 11:34 PM
Faulty leadership doesn't mean how many you have

Actually, it helps alot. Each leader can be online on different parts of the day.

KJ isn't an age old tradition that spans 8 years.

KJ wiped out Samurai, how old is Samurai, 8 years?

Inactivity is just that... the absense of activity

Oh, that helps :rolleyes:

They move houses to block buildings that Zormites are in

Hey, if you don't pay rent, you get evicted IRL. I think it's better then being evicted.
It's their choice to charge rent, if you choose to not pay it. You'll obviously be punished. I admit, the houses idea was wack, But it made sense.

None the less, Congrats - you're the second person to ever be put on my ignore list.
Damn, I didn't come first!! !pissed!

Luigi1
08-23-2005, 11:37 PM
I'm not and never was a member of KJ nor Samurai. Don't ask me about their history.

I'm not talking about rent. They move houses in front of buildings to trap the people inside. (Look at the house that was pushed in front of the Archigos Assembly Hall (which is NOT a playerhouse).)

There are WAY more people than just me, Zurkiba, Gryffon, etc. who are against BO. Many of them don't talk of it on the forums, but that doesn't mean they're not there.

xAndrewx
08-23-2005, 11:40 PM
I'm not talking about rent. They move houses in front of buildings to trap the people inside.
Inside? you didn't mention this before. They'll move your house if you don't pay rent.

There are WAY more people than just me, Zurkiba, Gryffon, etc. who are against BO. Many of them don't talk of it on the forums, but that doesn't mean they're not there.
Just because there are people against a kingdom, doesn't mean you can choose to rule it.

Luigi1
08-23-2005, 11:44 PM
Just because there are people against a kingdom, doesn't mean you can choose to rule it.
But people are against it for a reason. Actually, reasons. I'm tired of having to list them 5,000,000 times, get someone else (who is literate to BO's bad history and is not in BO himself so his words won't be bias) to. -_-

xAndrewx
08-23-2005, 11:47 PM
Hey, I didn't ask for a reason in that part of the post. I didn't ask anything.

Luigi1
08-23-2005, 11:52 PM
Hey, I didn't ask for a reason in that part of the post. I didn't ask anything.
But you apparently need to know the true information.

Speaking of true information, it might be helpful for you to know that Kurenai Joukai, like Bakugun or whatever it was, was simply just a rename of Samurai, not a different kingdom.

Butz
08-24-2005, 07:37 AM
So....

Nah, GK isn't dying. The community is.

But...I thought you said...

...GK is a community...

So, it's both dying and not dying at the same time? Brilliant!

Googi
08-24-2005, 06:59 PM

KJ was really little more than a name change. Like the difference between Zormite and Zormite Republic.

Draenin
08-25-2005, 03:10 AM
Yeah. It's not like Samurai was turned into a kingdom of dwarves that live in mountains or things like that.

xAndrewx
08-25-2005, 01:52 PM
It wasn't? I'm sure Nayoko wanted to change KJ.

xAndrewx
08-25-2005, 01:53 PM
So....

But...I thought you said...

So, it's both dying and not dying at the same time? Brilliant!
Sorry, was supposed to say 'has' not 'is'.
GK has a community, and the community is dying, is it really that hard to see?

xAndrewx
08-25-2005, 01:54 PM
But you apparently need to know the true information.

Speaking of true information, it might be helpful for you to know that Kurenai Joukai, like Bakugun or whatever it was, was simply just a rename of Samurai, not a different kingdom.
KJ wasn't a simple name re-change. Nayoko was planning on changing KJ.

Draenin
08-25-2005, 11:28 PM
Nayoko changed the name to Kurenai Joukai, you idiot. I should know all the stuff about it because I was there when the Kingdom was still known as Kurenai Joukai.

Nice triple post, btw.