PDA

View Full Version : Another Bike Glitch

someonesomewhere
08-10-2005, 08:30 AM
This is a bike glitch I found myself, and I've seen it used before, but no one ever figured out how to do it again.
When you are being towed by someone else, and they are about to run into something (e.g. a wall), press Q (Bringing up the weapon menu) and you will go through the wall. You are then free to use the bike wherever you got shot onto. Also, If you use this facing the top and left barriers of the map, you will be transported to another part of the map (Like Flying off the level with Jetpack). If you use on any other map border, you simply fly off the map and stay off the map. the only way to get back after that is too:
1. Die.
2. Relog
3. Unsitck.
That's all of it, and I'll try to dig up some pics I took of it.

Bl0nkt
08-10-2005, 09:32 AM
This is a bike glitch I found myself, and I've seen it used before, but no one ever figured out how to do it again.
When you are being towed by someone else, and they are about to run into something (e.g. a wall), press Q (Bringing up the weapon menu) and you will go through the wall. You are then free to use the bike wherever you got shot onto. Also, If you use this facing the top and left barriers of the map, you will be transported to another part of the map (Like Flying off the level with Jetpack). If you use on any other map border, you simply fly off the map and stay off the map. the only way to get back after that is too:
1. Die.
2. Relog
3. Unsitck.
That's all of it, and I'll try to dig up some pics I took of it.
Towed?

someonesomewhere
08-10-2005, 09:35 AM
Pulled, taxi'd... You know, one person presses D and someone pulls him?

Wind_Master
08-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Towed?

when some1 drags u along with them on a bike

Bl0nkt
08-10-2005, 08:53 PM
I never knew you could do that. Tell me how to do it exactly.

Dante55555
08-10-2005, 09:01 PM
I never knew you could do that. Tell me how to do it exactly.
Rofl just drive behind another peron on a bike from your team and press d

Bl0nkt
08-11-2005, 02:50 AM
Rofl just drive behind another peron on a bike from your team and press d
I'm surprised I never knew about this. o.O

Wind_Master
08-11-2005, 05:45 AM
I'm surprised I never knew about this. o.O

lol ya...i never knew about it until a week after ppl started doing it....cause tao was like get on the bike and press d and im like ok and we were like wipeing out all these ppl....its actually preety fun

MisterMastermind
08-11-2005, 05:48 AM
lol ya...i never knew about it until a week after ppl started doing it....cause tao was like get on the bike and press d and im like ok and we were like wipeing out all these ppl....its actually preety fun
most fun of all is driving around near b1 with a chaingun and a driver ^^ it might be a cheep source of kills...but its fun....(Going Scarface on ur ass!) lol

Wind_Master
08-11-2005, 05:56 AM
most fun of all is driving around near b1 with a chaingun and a driver ^^ it might be a cheep source of kills...but its fun....(Going Scarface on ur ass!) lol

rofl!!...i never really got towed by ne1 in awhile though...i havent been on a hover bike in weeks :(