PDA

View Full Version : I hate bike lamers

Dante55555
08-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Bike lamings becoming a real problem all noobs do is get a bike drive past and shoot then drive off and do it again and wen there bike is destroy or near to destroyed they find a new 1 and do it again can u plz atleast lower the HP of a bike a little :P

Crono
08-09-2005, 03:06 PM
too bad for you

Dante55555
08-09-2005, 03:20 PM
Wth is with u crono i dont like u

Crono
08-09-2005, 03:38 PM
Wth is with u crono i dont like u

Good for you, if you don't like bike lamers then get some friends and simply block their way and begin shooting them.

Elite_Snare
08-09-2005, 03:54 PM
crono ur a stuck up punk ur always thinking oh they made a betterplan than me lets p**s them off as much as possible plz get a life

Dante55555
08-09-2005, 04:41 PM
Well said

Crono
08-09-2005, 04:53 PM
crono ur a stuck up punk ur always thinking oh they made a betterplan than me lets p**s them off as much as possible plz get a life

Refer to what I told this dante person ->

1) you don't know me irl

2) you dont know me period

3) go back to zone you newb

Oh and incase you're getting confused, I'm not the Crono from UN. If thats not the case then go away you don't know me.

anubis_wing
08-09-2005, 05:12 PM
Refer to what I told this dante person ->

Oh and incase you're getting confused, I'm not the Crono from UN. If thats not the case then go away you don't know me.

Yah leave Jo alone he's better than u don't think just because yer the one on the bike dosn't mean u can dis the master >_<

Akoalin
08-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Maybe we could have turrets at the bases that target bikes... or we could just make it so when you're standing up on the bike you take damage instead of the bike.

anubis_wing
08-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Maybe we could have turrets at the bases that target bikes... or we could just make it so when you're standing up on the bike you take damage instead of the bike.

Or OOOOR instant bike killer weps like a heavy wep when it hits bike auto blow up but just dont hurt surrounding ppl's or it just makes them inuseable like electron but it just crumbles them or they could bring beam to iricia

juice188
08-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Crono, dont be mean to jo and jo and everyone else wont be mean to u =D
Hugs, not drugs children

Bl0nkt
08-09-2005, 06:51 PM
I've had this idea before.

Have bullets/melee attacks randomly do damage between the bike and the rider.

someonesomewhere
08-09-2005, 06:54 PM
I've had this idea before.

Have bullets/melee attacks randomly do damage between the bike and the rider.
But what if a person is just driving?
Anyway, either release those bike-mines that were suggested, or try using a melee weapon; plasma saber and muramasa work great for me.

Huwajux
08-09-2005, 06:55 PM
The person riding the bike only takes damage if they are standing on it. If they are driving then the bike takes damage. :O

Bl0nkt
08-09-2005, 08:02 PM
The person riding the bike only takes damage if they are standing on it. If they are driving then the bike takes damage. :O
But then that would mean there is no significant value for standing on a bike while shooting.

Edit: And, yes, the magnet mines would work pretty well. We have the GFX already.

bahamutstevetff
08-09-2005, 09:33 PM
magnet mines sounds good bike laming is defitly the worst nooby laming specially wen they use chaingun xD

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 09:33 PM

u cant say nething....ur the biggest newb...all u do is play 24/7 all day long

and guys stop fighting with dante hes a cool person once u get 2 know him and same with chrono

anubis_wing
08-09-2005, 09:37 PM
ne they should make magnet mines available for purchase but they would need to be cheaper or more expensive depending on the dmg and whart it does

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 09:40 PM
ne they should make magnet mines available for purchase but they would need to be cheaper or more expensive depending on the dmg and whart it does

magnet mines should b 30 a mine

bahamutstevetff
08-09-2005, 09:43 PM
xD there u go again jin brining outside matters in2 forums

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 09:45 PM
xD there u go again jin brining outside matters in2 forums

omg wow cry newb......anubis said what price should magnet mines b...

bahamutstevetff
08-09-2005, 09:45 PM
do u ever take ur head out of your arse

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 09:47 PM
do u ever take ur head out of your arse

ummm stop spamming plz

Bl0nkt
08-09-2005, 09:59 PM
o.o

Simply put, Magnet Mines suck in any bike around it until it has one bike completely in its grasp. If there were two bikes being sucked in and the one on the right is sucked in first, the one on the left stops being sucked in. Once a bike is on top of it, it shocks anyone on the bike doing ten damage every second.

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 10:32 PM
o.o

Simply put, Magnet Mines suck in any bike around it until it has one bike completely in its grasp. If there were two bikes being sucked in and the one on the right is sucked in first, the one on the left stops being sucked in. Once a bike is on top of it, it shocks anyone on the bike doing ten damage every second.

oh ok....than the magnets should b 20 a piece

Crono
08-09-2005, 11:17 PM
Yah leave Jo alone he's better than u don't think just because yer the one on the bike dosn't mean u can dis the master >_<

Ingame skills have nothing to do with how I treate him outside Zone. I'm not a bike laming newb but then again I take them down easily.

Crono, dont be mean to jo and jo and everyone else wont be mean to u =D
Hugs, not drugs childrenp

I didn't intend on being OMG MEN PLZ DUN BE MEAN :'( to Dante, who I now know is Jo. Hell I had respect for Jo.

and guys stop fighting with dante hes a cool person once u get 2 know him and same with chrono

Wow all the sudden the entire Zone community knows who I am. :whatever:

juice188
08-09-2005, 11:30 PM
I didn't intend on being OMG MEN PLZ DUN BE MEAN :'( to Dante

I'm sorry, was that inteded to be making fun of me?

Crono
08-09-2005, 11:41 PM
I'm sorry, was that inteded to be making fun of me?

Not at all. I don't like to say things like "I didnt mean to make fun of him" so I do it that way to make it sound less childish and stupid. :)

juice188
08-09-2005, 11:42 PM
oh ok , all good then :-D

Wind_Master
08-10-2005, 01:25 AM
Ingame skills have nothing to do with how I treate him outside Zone. I'm not a bike laming newb but then again I take them down easily.

I didn't intend on being OMG MEN PLZ DUN BE MEAN :'( to Dante, who I now know is Jo. Hell I had respect for Jo.

Wow all the sudden the entire Zone community knows who I am. :whatever:

ive known u for awhile.....when firebox was playing...thats how long ive know u zzzz :asleep:

Shadox
08-10-2005, 01:52 AM
when are they gunna be released (i say this is on topic cause i wanna know how soon bikes are gunna be easier to blow up)

Wind_Master
08-10-2005, 05:25 AM
when are they gunna be released (i say this is on topic cause i wanna know how soon bikes are gunna be easier to blow up)

lol...i think they should problly b realeased within the week

someonesomewhere
08-10-2005, 05:28 AM
...If Stefan looks at this...

Wind_Master
08-10-2005, 05:37 AM
...If Stefan looks at this...

well if it doesnt get put it in really doesnt matter.....but its a cool little idea

Crono
08-10-2005, 01:37 PM
ive known u for awhile.....when firebox was playing...thats how long ive know u zzzz :asleep:

You don't know me. Hell when firebox played I didn't even play that much.

Dante55555
08-10-2005, 03:02 PM
I dont get it y does he talk in here if no body knows him lol

Huwajux
08-10-2005, 03:08 PM
I knew him quite well. When he had hair XD

Crono
08-10-2005, 03:15 PM

Because I still play Zone and some people there know me. Just because YOU or some of your other groupies dont know me doesn't mean that everyone doesn't know me. You draw false conclusions too much, man.

Wind_Master
08-11-2005, 05:40 AM
You don't know me. Hell when firebox played I didn't even play that much.

trust me i know u.....ive been playing since Tao Gambet and Riley were playing...so i problly know u very well actually i just dont really remember

Crono
08-11-2005, 02:50 PM
trust me i know u.....ive been playing since Tao Gambet and Riley were playing...so i problly know u very well actually i just dont really remember

I probably played Zone before you even started Graal. In case you didn't know (which Im sure you don't) Zone was up before with Bloo Kat's graphics and such...I think Dell and Angel owned it. Then it went down and months and months later Stefan's Zone came up which is what we play today.

In conclusion (heh) even if you've known me since "Tao Gambet and Riley" were playing, it wasnt that long ago. ^^

Wind_Master
08-11-2005, 06:23 PM
I probably played Zone before you even started Graal. In case you didn't know (which Im sure you don't) Zone was up before with Bloo Kat's graphics and such...I think Dell and Angel owned it. Then it went down and months and months later Stefan's Zone came up which is what we play today.

In conclusion (heh) even if you've known me since "Tao Gambet and Riley" were playing, it wasnt that long ago. ^^

who is dell and who is angel????

MisterMastermind
08-12-2005, 05:37 AM
i think angel's like a supermod, no idea who dell is tho.

Crono
08-12-2005, 02:35 PM

Rofl, Dell was one of the people who started Zone like years ago and Angel used to be GM (or asst GM?) of Graal.

Huwajux
08-12-2005, 04:58 PM
Rofl, Dell was one of the people who started Zone like years ago and Angel used to be GM (or asst GM?) of Graal.
So Dell MADE Zone? :megaeek:

Elite_Snare
08-12-2005, 06:20 PM
hey dude i do not play 24/7 so go get ur face out of fireboxs ass that all u ever talk about :\

Bl0nkt
08-12-2005, 07:09 PM
Dell and Angel created Zone which was the Zone on the classic tab. Shortly after being on it, Angel quit and Stefan took Zone and made it what you see today.

To anyone that doesn't know, Dell also made Era. And please don't ask what Era is. <:[

Dante55555
08-12-2005, 08:49 PM

I played before zone was in graal :P And btw wat is this obsession with "Conclusions" u always say i i draw False Conclusions is that all u know? Bet wen u reply to this u say something about False Conclusions :O

Crono
08-12-2005, 09:23 PM
I played before zone was in graal :P And btw wat is this obsession with "Conclusions" u always say i i draw False Conclusions is that all u know? Bet wen u reply to this u say something about False Conclusions :O

I say it because people are saying things that are wrong, which they then use to conclude something. For example I go" LOLX JO UR A NEWB I HOP U DUN GET ON CLASSIC BCUZ EVERY1 HATES YOU."

Zone was out twice. Once under Dell and Angel, then it went down for almost like a year and came back up. ^^;

Bl0nkt
08-12-2005, 09:57 PM
I say it because people are saying things that are wrong, which they then use to conclude something. For example I go" LOLX JO UR A NEWB I HOP U DUN GET ON CLASSIC BCUZ EVERY1 HATES YOU."

Zone was out twice. Once under Dell and Angel, then it went down for almost like a year and came back up. ^^;
We're the only two survivors of classic Zone. :frown:

Wind_Master
08-12-2005, 10:18 PM
hey dude i do not play 24/7 so go get ur face out of fireboxs ass that all u ever talk about :\

its a shame i dont play 24/7 either.....just cause u suck doesnt mean just cause ppl r better than u that they play more

Crono
08-12-2005, 10:45 PM
We're the only two survivors of classic Zone. :frown:

Bloo kat outfit + CTF + smg 4 lyfe :(

Wind_Master
08-12-2005, 10:58 PM
Bloo kat outfit + CTF + smg 4 lyfe :(

if u notice....no1 remembers ne1 from classic zone...so give it a rest

someonesomewhere
08-13-2005, 12:55 AM
if u notice....no1 remembers ne1 from classic zone...so give it a rest
There's something to be said for nostalgia, though.
If you notice... they seem to remember each other... so don't try to ruin it for them :whatever:
Just because you can't relate to what they're talking about doesn't mean that they aren't allowed to talk about it, you know.

Wind_Master
08-13-2005, 03:47 AM
There's something to be said for nostalgia, though.
If you notice... they seem to remember each other... so don't try to ruin it for them :whatever:
Just because you can't relate to what they're talking about doesn't mean that they aren't allowed to talk about it, you know.

stop spamming???

someonesomewhere
08-13-2005, 05:17 AM
LMAO. You're asking me to stop spamming?
its a shame i dont play 24/7 either.....just cause u suck doesnt mean just cause ppl r better than u that they play more
What do you call that, then? Does that have anything to do with how bikes are lame?
Anyway, get those bike mines out, I'm getting tired of people laming >:O

Wind_Master
08-13-2005, 05:22 AM
LMAO. You're asking me to stop spamming?

What do you call that, then? Does that have anything to do with how bikes are lame?
Anyway, get those bike mines out, I'm getting tired of people laming >:O

im just staeting sumthing that he said towards ME.....i didnt say nething 2 u about old zone players not being remembered