PDA

View Full Version : Heres An Idea

jkool666
08-06-2005, 06:28 AM
Well I remember stefan saying things will be added for legend rank, how about a new weapon. A double-bladed plasmasaber. It can be black (since elites have black ones), and it does a bit more dmg. Also its needs a bit longer range and when you weild it (take it out) maybe it can do a cool spin thing.

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 07:04 AM
Well I remember stefan saying things will be added for legend rank, how about a new weapon. A double-bladed plasmasaber. It can be black (since elites have black ones), and it does a bit more dmg. Also its needs a bit longer range and when you weild it (take it out) maybe it can do a cool spin thing.

ya the spin move should b called whirlwind and it does about mayb 25 dmg a hit...good idea

Bl0nkt
08-06-2005, 11:47 AM
No more of this magical level 99326 wizard ideas please.

I like the idea of the Legend having a double bladed plasma saber, but keep it on a minimum. We don't need any "LoAL I NO LETZ GIV HIM SUPAR MAJIC" ideas.

anubis_wing
08-06-2005, 04:45 PM
I LOVE IT it's a friggen sweet idea i also like the sound of ppl getting pwned

xXDuMajuXx
08-06-2005, 06:15 PM
"Whirlwind"?! A bit more original than that. A cool spin thing is just a normal move in my opinion. How many times have you seen they spining on Star Wars? It's a wonder one of them didn't have a brain haemorrhage.

Zurkiba
08-06-2005, 06:44 PM
If anything it should do minimal damage... the last thing we need to do is give the best players of the server the best weapons on the server.

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 07:29 PM
If anything it should do minimal damage... the last thing we need to do is give the best players of the server the best weapons on the server.

THE PPL WITH THE MOST EXP RNT THE BEST!!!!! WOW HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE 2 TELL U.......DEMON SLAYER HAS 230K EXP AND HE SUX!!!! so the ppl will the most exp rnt the best

Bl0nkt
08-06-2005, 08:41 PM
Exclamation - Exclamation - One.

Zurkiba
08-06-2005, 10:10 PM
THE PPL WITH THE MOST EXP RNT THE BEST!!!!! WOW HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE 2 TELL U.......DEMON SLAYER HAS 230K EXP AND HE SUX!!!! so the ppl will the most exp rnt the best
I'm not even going to try to read this x_x

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 10:44 PM
I'm not even going to try to read this x_x

ok....learn how 2 read then

Bl0nkt
08-06-2005, 11:00 PM
I'll post it for you, Zurkiba. :D

Ok, then learn how to type.

zim5354
08-06-2005, 11:07 PM

The people with the most experence arnt the best! Wow how many times do I hace to tell you? Deamon Slayer has 230,000 experence points and he sucks! So the people with the most experence points arnt the best.

(lose translation)

that should help some people.

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 11:41 PM
The people with the most experence arnt the best! Wow how many times do I hace to tell you? Deamon Slayer has 230,000 experence points and he sucks! So the people with the most experence points arnt the best.

(lose translation)

that should help some people.
ty......i just cant seem 2 put it through that little newb zurkibas head

Bl0nkt
08-06-2005, 11:59 PM
Zim, you have been promoted to official Internet Jargon to English translator.

Congratulations!

anubis_wing
08-07-2005, 02:17 AM
Dude i have no idea what u are talking aboutbut point is Demon slayer SUX if i hadn't lagged i would have beaten him and have the sexy reapers :droods: of my hearts disire point is we want to make the strongest ppl better so they make weaker ppl say oh i wanna be that strong and work for it unless they wanna be like demon slayer he's a noob

Wind_Master
08-07-2005, 02:33 AM
yes....what i typed up their b4 is understandable and blonkt man get ur own personally translator....zim is mine ;)

Zurkiba
08-07-2005, 02:40 AM
ty......i just cant seem 2 put it through that little newb zurkibas head
U r fun-e

anubis_wing
08-07-2005, 02:56 AM
Who's zim and DEMON SLAYER IS A NOOB he dosnt deserve reapers i WANT them then he can have em

Wind_Master
08-07-2005, 03:15 AM
Who's zim and DEMON SLAYER IS A NOOB he dosnt deserve reapers i WANT them then he can have em

lol ya demon definetly doesnt deserve them and zim is my translator

anubis_wing
08-07-2005, 03:44 AM
WHO IS zim exactly?

Wind_Master
08-07-2005, 09:02 PM
WHO IS zim exactly?

you know what.....i have no clue actually XD x_x

Dreth
08-07-2005, 11:24 PM
point is we want to make the strongest ppl better so they make weaker ppl say oh i wanna be that strong and work for it
orrrr, they figure, that with all the power ups people get for being higher in experience, that they'll only keep getting killed and therefore never get that strong and quit...
Hey, who thinks i should start typing like jin and see how well he can read it?

Wind_Master
08-08-2005, 05:29 AM
orrrr, they figure, that with all the power ups people get for being higher in experience, that they'll only keep getting killed and therefore never get that strong and quit...
Hey, who thinks i should start typing like jin and see how well he can read it?

hey try it u little crybaby.....wow dreth go back 2 ur bf tao

someonesomewhere
08-08-2005, 09:18 PM
Go ahead and try it, Dreth. And while we're waiting for that, let's see who I can understand better: Anubis or Jin. And grats on the promotion Zim.

Huwajux
08-08-2005, 09:58 PM
Go ahead and try it, Dreth. And while we're waiting for that, let's see who I can understand better: Anubis or Jin. And grats on the promotion Zim.
I place $50 on Anubis!

Wind_Master
08-08-2005, 10:04 PM
I place $50 on Anubis!

c look at u little kids.....

someonesomewhere justs starts fights with me out of the blue
dreth makes fun of me for no reason
ako...i can understand y he hates me
blonkt justs wants 2 act cool and start making fun of me cause ive clearly done nuthing 2 him...oops i mean her
darksoul just picked a fight with me bcause ako picked a fight with me

Bl0nkt
08-09-2005, 01:17 AM
c look at u little kids.....

someonesomewhere justs starts fights with me out of the blue
dreth makes fun of me for no reason
ako...i can understand y he hates me
blonkt justs wants 2 act cool and start making fun of me cause ive clearly done nuthing 2 him...oops i mean her
darksoul just picked a fight with me bcause ako picked a fight with me
Jin, I want you to make ONE thread with an openning statement that doesn't sound like Scooby-Doo made it.

If you make a thread with a WELL THOUGHT OUT idea presented in a professional manner, I'll let you talk like a ditz for the rest of your posting time. :eek:

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 03:48 AM
Jin, I want you to make ONE thread with an openning statement that doesn't sound like Scooby-Doo made it.

If you make a thread with a WELL THOUGHT OUT idea presented in a professional manner, I'll let you talk like a ditz for the rest of your posting time. :eek:

ok here it is......

Ok,Darksoul stop making fun of me cause you're clearly doing it for no good reason.Ako u need 2 grow up and get over the fight.Blonkt u need to stop posting things that will cause fights.Cor,you need 2 stop being a newb

Bl0nkt
08-09-2005, 05:23 AM
ok here it is......

Ok,Darksoul stop making fun of me cause you're clearly doing it for no good reason.Ako u need 2 grow up and get over the fight.Blonkt u need to stop posting things that will cause fights.Cor,you need 2 stop being a newb
You wouldn't write an essay like that would you? Try harder. >:|

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 05:27 AM
You wouldn't write an essay like that would you? Try harder. >:|

ok....here it goes

Hello,My name is Jin and I just wanted 2 state some facts.
Darksoul,I just wanted to say we can be friends but only if you stop posting stuff that concerns me.
Akolian,I wanna be your friend if thats cool but thats tottaly your choice to make and not mine.
Blonkt,We sorta are friends but it would b cool if we were better friends.
Cor,I'll never respect you,please dont talk to me again

bahamutstevetff
08-09-2005, 06:18 AM
man way off topic but ima try get it back i thing double light sabre would be sweet

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 06:55 AM
man way off topic but ima try get it back i thing double light sabre would be sweet

dude dont even say im heatless....ppl like firebox more than they did ako....so just leave me alone b4 u get owned

someonesomewhere
08-09-2005, 07:07 AM
Wow, Jin actually said my name without mispelling it? I'm impressed.
And in case you didn't get the message earlier today, I don't respect you AT ALL, and never will, and I bet that more than half the people who look at this Forum can say the same thing. Oh, and another little bit of info for you, FireBoX was one of my best friends. He even logged on Era to try and get me to sign up for Hayashi again and come back to Zone. I was also one of the first Hayashi members. In short, no matter what the hell you say, I really don't care.
Back on topic, I like the double-headed plasma saber. Anyone up to making the gfx?

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 07:09 AM
Wow, Jin actually said my name without mispelling it? I'm impressed.
And in case you didn't get the message earlier today, I don't respect you AT ALL, and never will, and I bet that more than half the people who look at this Forum can say the same thing. Oh, and another little bit of info for you, FireBoX was one of my best friends. He even logged on Era to try and get me to sign up for Hayashi again and come back to Zone. I was also one of the first Hayashi members. In short, no matter what the hell you say, I really don't care.
Back on topic, I like the double-headed plasma saber. Anyone up to making the gfx?

ummm ok...i was 1 of the first members.....i was always better than u.....and i was 1 of firebox best friends

someonesomewhere
08-09-2005, 07:16 AM
*Cough* Jin *Cough* Hasn't *Cough* Ever *Cough* Sparred *Cough* Me *Cough*
Got something stuck in my throat. Sorry about that.

bahamutstevetff
08-09-2005, 07:24 AM
dude dont even say im heatless....ppl like firebox more than they did ako....so just leave me alone b4 u get owned

bets not bring personal matters in2 the forum

MisterMastermind
08-09-2005, 07:24 AM
his brain got lodged in his throat....wtf I dont know of a single person who can beat jin on zone besides Ace and he quit. and i'm sure you can't. jesse might be able to tho. since ace left i think jin's probly the best on zone that still plays so cor...pipe down and listen to him rant about how important he is lol

MisterMastermind
08-09-2005, 07:25 AM
bets not bring personal matters in2 the forum
too late.

someonesomewhere
08-09-2005, 07:32 AM
his brain got lodged in his throat....wtf I dont know of a single person who can beat jin on zone besides Ace and he quit. and i'm sure you can't. jesse might be able to tho. since ace left i think jin's probly the best on zone that still plays so cor...pipe down and listen to him rant about how important he is lol
The only thing I hate more than the way he posts is the way people suck up to him... and in case you haven't noticed, just because you utterly suck at Zone doesn't mean that you shouldn't be able to have fun. Jin, however, thinks that if you are not:
1. Better than him.
2. His friend.
Then you should quit Zone. Trying to tell him that is about as effective as trying to kill someone with a feather. :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

bahamutstevetff
08-09-2005, 07:35 AM
and jin has nio respect for any1 and has no heart hes pure evil exept for his boyfriend firbox

MisterMastermind
08-09-2005, 07:40 AM
uhhh......he never said that. ummm i'm not sucking up i'm merely telling the truth. ummm and i dont think he means u should quit just merely...... give him respect. and last but not least i and hereby jin's personal ass kisser/manager/attourney (LOL) and ummm very lastly u can kill sum1 with a feather....tickle them till they pee, then continue to tickle them until the drown in their own urine.. that is all.

someonesomewhere
08-09-2005, 07:44 AM
1. Nasty.
2. I'm pretty sure he does want those groups of people I named to quit Zone.

bahamutstevetff
08-09-2005, 07:44 AM
i shouldnt give respect if i dont receive it,im not talking about forums, he hurt me bad on msn, so i say 2 jin, keep personal matters outside the forums please, im sure every1 thinks thats best.

MisterMastermind
08-09-2005, 07:46 AM
x . x i admit jin turns alot of stuff into arguements bcuz he can kik our ass on zone but still.......(nothing to say so i'll shutup b4 i put both feet in my mouth)

someonesomewhere
08-09-2005, 07:51 AM
x . x i admit jin turns alot of stuff into arguements bcuz he can kik our ass on zone but still.......(nothing to say so i'll shutup b4 i put both feet in my mouth)
I can help with that.
(Grabs Jar-Jar's foot and sticks it in his nose)
There. Now you can't get it in your mouth.

MisterMastermind
08-09-2005, 07:52 AM
much appreciation but now i smell jelly....:whatever:

bahamutstevetff
08-09-2005, 07:57 AM
off topic again

someonesomewhere
08-09-2005, 08:00 AM
You made me go back a page to find out what this forum was about !pissed!
Anyway, add it, get someone to gfx it, and cross your fingers.

bahamutstevetff
08-09-2005, 08:01 AM
lol ive checked what its about twice anyway its a groovy idea well made

MisterMastermind
08-09-2005, 08:01 AM
nah sounds to powerful, just make it more flashy, wait incoming idea you could make it like flash! like rainbow glow lol. although that might attract homo sexuals, but we already got ako so w/e! (if u see this hahahahah in ur face lol)

Bl0nkt
08-09-2005, 08:03 AM
I get dibs on the ganis. :eek:

MisterMastermind
08-09-2005, 08:07 AM
k lol just dont quote me w/e u do xD

bahamutstevetff
08-09-2005, 08:10 AM
make it just for legends then no worries

Bl0nkt
08-09-2005, 08:11 AM
Osht... I thought this was that gun thread made by that one guy. Never mind, I take that dib back. :[

someonesomewhere
08-09-2005, 08:16 AM
[email protected]
Me=trying to learn how to make ganis :\
but anyway, I'm too confused now to post... someone quote someone on what this is about? I'm too lazy.

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 09:14 PM

thats what this topic is about zzzzzz :asleep:

jkool666
08-09-2005, 10:08 PM
Lol thank you jin for pointing that out.

Wind_Master
08-10-2005, 01:15 AM
Lol thank you jin for pointing that out.

lol...netime....netime (i needed the 10 word thing so i said netime twice) ;)

stoned4life
08-14-2005, 12:27 AM
yeh thats a good idea lol i like it ...... only if i were elite xD

bahamutstevetff
08-14-2005, 08:05 AM
maybe somday :P

anubis_wing
08-14-2005, 04:11 PM
MEH is this aboot the double saberer thingy?