PDA

View Full Version : just a thought

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 04:49 AM
i was thinkin and graal only has 1k ppl on a day where d2 has 1million ppl on a day so why not make a new server that is almost exactly like d2.....have it so that their r skill points to make ur guy have its own moves and etc....tell me what ya think

Zulu15
08-06-2005, 04:55 AM
Copyright? And what would it help to take ideas from those games?, People wont pay for something thats in another game they play alredy, Graal needs to create its own gameplay, and its alredy created actualy, Graals charm to me is that players can so easily get into it, they can help in servers, they can create their own servers, they give ideas, they get involved in many ways, and v3 is coming out soon, so who knows, maybe Kingdom's will finally get finished after all.

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 04:57 AM
Copyright? And what would it help to take ideas from those games?, People wont pay for something thats in another game they play alredy, Graal needs to create its own gameplay, and its alredy created actualy, Graals charm to me is that players can so easily get into it, they can help in servers, they can create their own servers, they give ideas, they get involved in many ways, and v3 is coming out soon, so who knows, maybe Kingdom's will finally get finished after all.

no offense but kingdoms is stupid all it is,is a bad version of d2

Zulu15
08-06-2005, 05:00 AM
Actualy I belive kingdoms has good potencial, they need to work on new levels, new monsters, recude lag, fix up the spells and impliment all that they said they were going to impliment, like darkness and stuff, it can become a great MMORPG if time and effort is put into it.

Lance
08-06-2005, 05:06 AM
If you like putting points in things, you should check out the Maloria server.

Zulu15
08-06-2005, 05:11 AM
I used to play Maloria but the new RPG element of it is shall we say "teh suck".

Zurkiba
08-06-2005, 05:26 AM
Instead, lets create more unique games that can combat better games then d2

Zulu15
08-06-2005, 05:39 AM
Thats what I was actualy trying to say with my first post ^_^;

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 07:02 AM
urr not really gunna get better than d2.....that game has over a million users on it and it was game of the year like 10 times

Magadal
08-06-2005, 12:41 PM
urr not really gunna get better than d2.....that game has over a million users on it and it was game of the year like 10 times

leave graal, play d2 -> u are happy and WE are happy

Huwajux
08-06-2005, 12:46 PM
When I first played GK I thought it sucked. Because I had absolutely no idea what to do. Like in the classic servers Graal just dunks you in the game without giving you a clue what is the purpose of that server. :whatever:

Zulu15
08-06-2005, 12:59 PM
Tho some have nice tutorials, like Maloria =P

anubis_wing
08-06-2005, 04:30 PM
OK yah d2 is a good game but graal has zone this is a zone thing ppl not a d2 game or maloria server. Personally i like d2 but i left it cuz it gets boring after uve done everythin 15times point is we should be talkin bout zone complainin bout admins u know the usual

Zurkiba
08-06-2005, 06:46 PM
There are many many better games then Diablo 2

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 07:23 PM
There are many many better games then Diablo 2

their r games better but not many trust me......out of all the games ive played online d2 and world of warcraft have the most ppl

xXDuMajuXx
08-06-2005, 07:29 PM
Is it a matter of the quantity of players? I think not. It's personal preference. Diablo 2 is getting rather old now, and there's bound to be better games with better graphics, better gameplay, and what not, due to improved hardware. As I said in another post: You are ignorant.

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 07:32 PM
Is it a matter of the quantity of players? I think not. It's personal preference. Diablo 2 is getting rather old now, and there's bound to be better games with better graphics, better gameplay, and what not, due to improved hardware. As I said in another post: You are ignorant.

ok i dont care that im ignorrant......neway zone is ending up like d2.....not many things r being added so its gunna end up like d2 and have alot of plays quit....so if we change zone around alot...ppl might play more thats all im saying

Judge_S
08-06-2005, 07:36 PM
If we're comparing to D2, let's note that D2's service is very different from Graal. Instead of being hosted on a 24/7 virtual world, people create their own instances of games with a max of seven others simultaneously connecting to said instance.

Oh, don't forget that like Starcraft, D2 is heavily "cracked" and a huge playerbase has an illegal copy + key.

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 07:40 PM
If we're comparing to D2, let's note that D2's service is very different from Graal. Instead of being hosted on a 24/7 virtual world, people create their own instances of games with a max of seven others simultaneously connecting to said instance.

Oh, don't forget that like Starcraft, D2 is heavily "cracked" and a huge playerbase has an illegal copy + key.

ya but i was also thinking and this is wierd if u think about but zone is 44$ a year (for vip) diablo 2 is 40 (with the expansion) and u keep it 4ever.....thats all im saying im gunna try and come up wit some ideas and maps and try to give all the more reason to go p2p

xXDuMajuXx
08-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Yeah, but Graal's always evolving and expanding, so basically, by next year, a new part of graal would be opened, effectively, an expansion, so you have really got your money's worth.

Zurkiba
08-06-2005, 08:19 PM
their r games better but not many trust me......out of all the games ive played online d2 and world of warcraft have the most ppl
Learn proper English and use it, thanks.

And Trust me, Diablo 2 isn't that great of a game.

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 10:43 PM
Learn proper English and use it, thanks.

And Trust me, Diablo 2 isn't that great of a game.

ok i do know english u little cry baby and d2 is a great game many ppl agree with me on that

xXDuMajuXx
08-07-2005, 12:31 AM
Well use the English language respectively.

And it's a matter of a opinion, so it's useless to argue over which is better.
In my opinion, I like neither Diablo 2 or Graal, MMORPGs have slipped away from me.

anubis_wing
08-07-2005, 02:12 AM
Dude diablo 2 pwns alot of games and so does graal and yer a noob if u thinkother wise

Wind_Master
08-07-2005, 02:30 AM
Dude diablo 2 pwns alot of games and so does graal and yer a noob if u thinkother wise

ya ty.....neway i dont care how bad my english is....and personally d2 has graal beat bad, its just d2 gets boring alot faster so they both even out

Dreth
08-07-2005, 02:47 AM
Ummmmmmm, shouldn't this be in the main forum?
Come on, if you prefer D2, then go play that. We shouldn't have people saying that we should make servers almost exactly like another game, it's stupid. And it's annoying...

You should be able to come up with your own ideas, not work off of someone else's. You could say, "then what about Zone Wars and such?", but there, the only similarity is light side and dark side, and plasma sabers(which doesnt have to mean a thing). If people rip off other games, new people are just going to say, "Hey, this Graal thing it just a load of bull. It only imitates other games."

Graal should be able to have its own ideas, not rip off ideas from D2 or things like that...

Stupid idea.

anubis_wing
08-07-2005, 02:49 AM
Well it's a lil late for that *cough* zone wars *cough*

Wind_Master
08-07-2005, 03:13 AM
Well it's a lil late for that *cough* zone wars *cough*

lol ya.....zone wars is similiar 2 other games and movies

anubis_wing
08-07-2005, 03:45 AM
lol yah like i dunno the movie STAR WARS

Zulu15
08-07-2005, 09:11 AM
Did you guys even read Dreth's post?, I quote;
"You could say, "then what about Zone Wars and such?", but there, the only similarity is light side and dark side, and plasma sabers(which doesnt have to mean a thing)."

xXDuMajuXx
08-07-2005, 12:57 PM

How long have you been playing?
Very long. I doubt that.

Sure, it's okay for people who have played LONGER THAN 4 YEARS to call me a newbie, but you, just shut the hell up. Infact, Counter-Strike beats D2 by far, and that's what I play. If you had any idea what a MANs game was, you wouldn't be calling me a newbie.

I say this again man, just shut up.

Huwajux
08-07-2005, 01:00 PM
Anyone ever heard of Priston tale? It's like a less brutal but more fun Diablo 2.

anubis_wing
08-07-2005, 01:02 PM
Ever played KOTOR2 sure it's not a computer game but i like it

xXDuMajuXx
08-07-2005, 01:10 PM
It is a computer game o.O I've just ordered it, I'm sure I have.

Zurkiba
08-07-2005, 04:38 PM
Very long. I doubt that.

Sure, it's okay for people who have played LONGER THAN 4 YEARS to call me a newbie, but you, just shut the hell up. Infact, Counter-Strike beats D2 by far, and that's what I play. If you had any idea what a MANs game was, you wouldn't be calling me a newbie.

Call of Duty > CS
Not multiplayer of course, Call of Duty multiplayer sucks o.o
XD

Wind_Master
08-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Very long. I doubt that.

d2 owns counter-strike neday

anubis_wing
08-07-2005, 09:39 PM
ya i never played counter strik but i have played d2 and it pwns alotta game so ill have to try counter strike and see

Wind_Master
08-07-2005, 09:45 PM
ya i never played counter strik but i have played d2 and it pwns alotta game so ill have to try counter strike and see

ya.....even so 2 many ppl r addicted 2 that game...i bet they think its better than world of warcraft(best computer game out their)

anubis_wing
08-07-2005, 09:47 PM
yah ive never tried war craft but star craft is pretty dam fun and jin whats YER best char on d2 in a closed server

Wind_Master
08-07-2005, 10:05 PM
yah ive never tried war craft but star craft is pretty dam fun and jin whats YER best char on d2 in a closed server

world of war craft owns

and my best char on d2 is a lvl 81 barb oh ya guys sry 4 the :spam:

anubis_wing
08-07-2005, 10:19 PM
yah i see lvl 82 how errrhm interesting wats yer accnt name?Oh and what spam?

xXDuMajuXx
08-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Call of Duty > CS
Not multiplayer of course, Call of Duty multiplayer sucks o.o
XD

Battlefield 'Nam owns every game :P

Zurkiba
08-07-2005, 10:53 PM
Battlefield 'Nam owns every game :P
If you enjoy 32 m60 tote'n Americans ruining the game

anubis_wing
08-07-2005, 11:01 PM
What!?

Dreth
08-07-2005, 11:30 PM
sry 4 the :spam:
no yr nt sry 4 the spam zzzzzz :asleep:
u r always spaming and not typing rite...
u shud lern 2 type so tht peopl *converts back to normal typing* understand what the @%$# you're saying...
Gosh...
Anyhoozes, D2 has more people than Graal... So what?
So does RS, are you gonna say that e should copy them too?

Bl0nkt
08-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Some people prefer gun games over sword games. World of Warcraft is fun but CS just has so much cooler things.

1. Perfect Ragdoll
2. Graphics aren't too bad
3. A freestyle killing game

xXDuMajuXx
08-08-2005, 01:55 AM
Mmmm, I love the fresh smell of Garry's Mod in the morning.

anubis_wing
08-08-2005, 02:39 AM
i dunno what the hell gary's mod is

Wind_Master
08-08-2005, 05:38 AM
no yr nt sry 4 the spam zzzzzz :asleep:
u r always spaming and not typing rite...
u shud lern 2 type so tht peopl *converts back to normal typing* understand what the @%$# you're saying...
Gosh...
Anyhoozes, D2 has more people than Graal... So what?
So does RS, are you gonna say that e should copy them too?

i dont have 2 type right...if i dont what r u gunna do about...ill pwn u neday son

and anubis i play useast....do u??

Wind_Master
08-08-2005, 05:40 AM
Some people prefer gun games over sword games. World of Warcraft is fun but CS just has so much cooler things.

1. Perfect Ragdoll
2. Graphics aren't too bad
3. A freestyle killing game

ya lol....my bros friend told him that in world of warcraft, he hit this little diablo and the thing transformed into a big diablo and pwned him bad so he ran XD lol

sry for dbl posting

Lance
08-08-2005, 06:02 AM
i dont have 2 type right...if i dont what r u gunna do about...ill pwn u neday son

Willful ignorance is nearly always an option.

Huwajux
08-08-2005, 01:27 PM

ROFL YOU SOUND SO FUNNY. Ok look at the situation seriously, you type like an illiterate man with no fingers so someone complains and what your saying to him realisticly is "if i don wanna type right i wont so wat u gonna do, leave me alone or ill make my pixels make your pixels dissappear so dats why u suck and i don ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz :asleep: "

xXDuMajuXx
08-08-2005, 01:34 PM

If you want to be taken completely seriously, you'd need to improve your typing skills. I mean, it doesn't take much longer to use the real words and punctuation.

Huwajux
08-08-2005, 01:36 PM
If you want to be taken completely seriously, you'd need to improve your typing skills. I mean, it doesn't take much longer to use the real words and punctuation.
He is so unfit from playing Zone all the time that he struggles to lift a finger to press a few extra buttons so that his grammar is decent.

anubis_wing
08-08-2005, 02:37 PM
meh everyone has grammer errors in their typing get used to it! It seems that in every post someone is hastling jin for bad grammer and then u wanna drop it in that post and continue it in another post.....WHY!

Wind_Master
08-08-2005, 03:03 PM
He is so unfit from playing Zone all the time that he struggles to lift a finger to press a few extra buttons so that his grammar is decent.

u play zone more than me...so how am i unfit from zone.....and u play more yet i still manage 2 b better than u

xXDuMajuXx
08-08-2005, 03:34 PM
meh everyone has grammer errors in their typing get used to it! It seems that in every post someone is hastling jin for bad grammer and then u wanna drop it in that post and continue it in another post.....WHY!

A few slight ones, but not as bad as your's or Jin's.

The whole point of grammar is to make text clearly understandable. You abide the law, so abide the rules of the English language. It's not like it's Jin's second language or anything, because he lives in New Jersey, an English spoken enviroment.

Huwajux
08-08-2005, 04:25 PM
u play zone more than me...so how am i unfit from zone.....and u play more yet i still manage 2 b better than u
I may play Zone more yet I do a decent amount of excercise a day instead of being in a cooked up room all summer >_< . You keep going on at how better you are than me yet we have only had a few spars. I beat you, then you go along saying "YEH BUT U HAVE 100HP I HAVE 80!" So then I let you hit me before we begin. This usually does more than needed so I end up with 70hp. Then you win because I had a lower hp level and you say things like "Ha u got pwnt witout ur hp advantge".

Wind_Master
08-08-2005, 08:08 PM
I may play Zone more yet I do a decent amount of excercise a day instead of being in a cooked up room all summer >_< . You keep going on at how better you are than me yet we have only had a few spars. I beat you, then you go along saying "YEH BUT U HAVE 100HP I HAVE 80!" So then I let you hit me before we begin. This usually does more than needed so I end up with 70hp. Then you win because I had a lower hp level and you say things like "Ha u got pwnt witout ur hp advantge".

i did??? i could recall i beat u 3 times and u beat me 3 times

and i play football...so dont say im always in my room

id pwn u neday son

Huwajux
08-08-2005, 09:50 PM
i did??? i could recall i beat u 3 times and u beat me 3 times

and i play football...so dont say im always in my room

id pwn u neday son
I play Rugby, Squash, tennis and cricket ^^
So hush. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz :asleep:

Wind_Master
08-08-2005, 10:19 PM
I play Rugby, Squash, tennis and cricket ^^
So hush. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz :asleep:

ok....i play football and baseball......all u play r sissy sports

Allen555
08-08-2005, 10:46 PM
Uhh no offense or anything but basketball owns all

Wind_Master
08-08-2005, 10:56 PM
Uhh no offense or anything but basketball owns all

basketball.....baseball.....and football r the only true men sports

Bl0nkt
08-09-2005, 01:05 AM
basketball.....baseball.....and football r the only true men sports
Rugby is football (American football). I'm not from England, so don't say I'm just sticking up for my country.

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 03:42 AM
Rugby is football (American football). I'm not from England, so don't say I'm just sticking up for my country.

rugby is sissy football

Bl0nkt
08-09-2005, 04:49 AM
rugby is sissy football
Rugby is football without pads.

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 05:10 AM
Rugby is football without pads.

no c rugby is stupid football on the sand and beach......i play football with pads...i play football w/o pads....having pads is more dangerous cause u can get like a helmet 2 the shin (owwwweeeee :frown: )

jkool666
08-09-2005, 06:52 AM
I don't play football.

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 07:01 AM
I don't play football.

oooooooo......lol :( :redface:

someonesomewhere
08-09-2005, 07:55 AM
Tennis-Fun, not going to risk a broken body part while playing that >.>
Rugby-I'm going to see if I can do it. And to Jin: I live in New Orleans. Rugby is played in this thing that you should know about, called a football stadium here, not on the beach.

Huwajux
08-09-2005, 06:17 PM
rugby is sissy football
You call a game where you break almost every bone in your body from just a tackle, a sissy sport? (Exagduration intended. Bah how you spell that?)

someonesomewhere
08-09-2005, 07:14 PM
Exageration? Eggsageration? I don't know xD
And apparently he does call that a sissy sport.

Huwajux
08-09-2005, 08:19 PM
And apparently he does call that a sissy sport.
It was a retorical question. (Did I spell that right?)

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 09:28 PM
You call a game where you break almost every bone in your body from just a tackle, a sissy sport? (Exagduration intended. Bah how you spell that?)

o....i wouldnt know since no1 can bring me down

someonesomewhere
08-10-2005, 05:47 AM
Rethorical?
xD

Akoalin
08-10-2005, 07:24 AM
having pads is more dangerous cause u can get like a helmet 2 the shin (owwwweeeee :frown: )
Oh, you think the pads aren't to protect you but to make it more difficult? I think not. :whatever:

Wind_Master
08-10-2005, 07:38 AM
Oh, you think the pads aren't to protect you but to make it more difficult? I think not. :whatever:

i never said that....but it hurts 2 get hit with a helmet if u dont have ne pads where u got hit....and it doesnt hurt 2 get hit with a head if u dont have ne pads where u got hit....thats all im saying