PDA

View Full Version : Plasmasabers

juice188
08-05-2005, 04:01 AM
Ok ,well today i turned elite (W00t go me ;]), not the point, but anyways i was wondering , since theres diff colors for plasmasabers and you cant even pick which color to use, i think the better color (Rank) the stronger the sword is, like the green one being the first should only do about 20 dmg per hit, but the black should do 60 dmg << Way overpowered but tell me what you think since black is really hard to get (Theres only 9 elites tops on zone)

Akoalin
08-05-2005, 04:06 AM
um... Giving stronger weapons to stronger players will REALLY unbalance zone...

juice188
08-05-2005, 04:08 AM
Yea but otherwise the colors are useless x.x

anubis_wing
08-05-2005, 04:25 AM
yah i think it should do more becuz u see more and more ppl getting higher ranks u might as well just give all the colors to one rank i.e Soldier since after soldier there is no point in lvling up other than to brag and get another color lightsaber u might as well make it do more who cares if it out balances ppl that'll just make 'em wanna get p2p more since i know what it is like >_<

protagonist
08-05-2005, 05:12 AM
To me, colors are like:

"osht, he's got an awesome color, I better shoot him instead of spar him with my plasmasaber"

It's kind of like a warning, like "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS".

Wind_Master
08-05-2005, 06:23 AM
um... Giving stronger weapons to stronger players will REALLY unbalance zone...

having a high rank does not necisarly make u good....take 4 instint demon slayer has 230k exp but he is so ez.....problly 1 of the eziest in the game....but ya the sabre is already over powered making it more overpowered would kill zone

juice188
08-05-2005, 07:46 AM
Its not making it overpowered, like i said before if u start out with your soldier rank (Green sword) it only does 20 dmg, but when it gets to elite rank (Black Sword) then it does 60 dmg, its a reward for all the hard work you put into being elite, not having some *** black color that you cant even choose from on a color list x.x

Wind_Master
08-05-2005, 07:58 AM
Its not making it overpowered, like i said before if u start out with your soldier rank (Green sword) it only does 20 dmg, but when it gets to elite rank (Black Sword) then it does 60 dmg, its a reward for all the hard work you put into being elite, not having some *** black color that you cant even choose from on a color list x.x

the sword should do 35 a hit and should b able 2 change ne color u want it 2 b at legend rank

juice188
08-05-2005, 08:41 AM
Legend rank X.x
It took me 6 monthes just to be elite =\

anubis_wing
08-05-2005, 05:47 PM
Yah shadow is right it does nee to do more dmg cuz otherwise we might as well just have only black once u get to soldier seeing as how there is no point in getting other colors but it's not like u see thousands of lightsaber ppl running around it's only 3 or 4 ppl a day and maybe it should just be black gets stronger but not 60 maybe 40 or 35 like other guy said so it's not like oh i got black nyah nyah.................. okay time to put it away. :whatever:

Wind_Master
08-05-2005, 07:35 PM
Yah shadow is right it does nee to do more dmg cuz otherwise we might as well just have only black once u get to soldier seeing as how there is no point in getting other colors but it's not like u see thousands of lightsaber ppl running around it's only 3 or 4 ppl a day and maybe it should just be black gets stronger but not 60 maybe 40 or 35 like other guy said so it's not like oh i got black nyah nyah.................. okay time to put it away. :whatever:

i think black looks cool......but the sabre is already over powered and is WAY over powered in zone wars..... i just think you should buy the sabre from traders 4 6,000 and each color costs 1,000

Magadal
08-05-2005, 08:30 PM
i think black looks cool......but the sabre is already over powered and is WAY over powered in zone wars..... i just think you should buy the sabre from traders 4 6,000 and each color costs 1,000

x-x the sabre isnt overpowered lol just kill people which use them in bases with pipebombs and those ones which use them outside with smg or whatever

someonesomewhere
08-05-2005, 09:20 PM
Legend rank X.x
It took me 6 monthes just to be elite =\
Rank when I went to Era - Marshall (45k exp)
Current Rank - General(145k exp)
I'd stick about 4 months in between those two.
But It's gonna take me forever to become Legend x.x
And plasma saber isn't over powered... It's this thing called "Fighting Long Range" and most people who use plasma saber don't have jetpacks and are trials >.>

Wind_Master
08-05-2005, 09:36 PM
x-x the sabre isnt overpowered lol just kill people which use them in bases with pipebombs and those ones which use them outside with smg or whatever

ok the sabres in irica and stuff rnt so much overpowered but r still a little overpowered...the 1 in zone wars is so overpowered it does 85 a hit and can knock back bullets....zzzzzz :asleep:

anubis_wing
08-06-2005, 12:48 AM
Ok maybe i think is that dark side on zone wars should get plasmasabres and they should be red and black and light side should get plasmasabers which are white,blue,green and purple thats what i think.....NE WAYS yah it should do more dmg on iricia even though it looks cool who cares it still can't do **** against long range ppl so it should do more dmg so they dont just run away and shooot u.

someonesomewhere
08-06-2005, 12:51 AM
ok the sabres in irica and stuff rnt so much overpowered but r still a little overpowered...the 1 in zone wars is so overpowered it does 85 a hit and can knock back bullets....zzzzzz :asleep:
Jin, use any of your event weapons... You really have nothing to complain about (Event weapons can't be reflected).
And The damage for plasma saber should be set... Not random. (I.E. sometimes it takes 4 hits to kill someone, other times it takes 2)

anubis_wing
08-06-2005, 01:01 AM
Yah...........dunno what u mean exactly but sure never heard of the random stuff but sure i think that they should have a set dmg unless yer elite or higher then it does 10 more dmg so then it makes them say oooooooooooo shiny and painful i wanna be an elite

Zulu15
08-06-2005, 01:46 AM
Ok maybe i think is that dark side on zone wars should get plasmasabres and they should be red and black and light side should get plasmasabers which are white,blue,green and purple thats what i think.....NE WAYS yah it should do more dmg on iricia even though it looks cool who cares it still can't do **** against long range ppl so it should do more dmg so they dont just run away and shooot u.
Thats insulting, most of the time I use a Muramasa in Iricia, sometimes even in Deathmatch, sure I do better with guns most of the time but Melee weapons do just fine against long range.

Yes, the random damage should be changed to a set, and I know none of you will agree with me on this but I belive the Muramasa should be upgraded a little, whats the use of having a weapon if another completely outpowers it in every single way, sue its a LITTLE faster but that dosent make much diferent most of the time, perhaps more speed, or lessen the required energy, meh whatever =P

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 03:16 AM
Jin, use any of your event weapons... You really have nothing to complain about (Event weapons can't be reflected).
And The damage for plasma saber should be set... Not random. (I.E. sometimes it takes 4 hits to kill someone, other times it takes 2)

ya i really dont but i have all em but i only think that red pistol wouldnt b able 2 b deflected

anubis_wing
08-06-2005, 04:21 PM
HEY what about blue pistole that should be able to be deflected and as for the muramasa i do argree that it could be upgraded to it's got a new d and s move

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 07:26 PM
HEY what about blue pistole that should be able to be deflected and as for the muramasa i do argree that it could be upgraded to it's got a new d and s move

muramasa should definetly b upgraded

someonesomewhere
08-08-2005, 09:12 PM
The only real advantage for muramasa over plasma is that Muramasa comes with a faster unit... but that's not really much of an advantage when all you're doing is staying in one spot and slicing up a guy.

Wind_Master
08-08-2005, 10:16 PM
The only real advantage for muramasa over plasma is that Muramasa comes with a faster unit... but that's not really much of an advantage when all you're doing is staying in one spot and slicing up a guy.

yes...thats what we already said...muramasa is worse than sabre is almost everyway

Bl0nkt
08-09-2005, 01:07 AM
I'm adding to the sabres with my gani replacements. I'm creating the attacks so that the better your rank the cooler the gani looks. Just a thought.

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 03:46 AM
I'm adding to the sabres with my gani replacements. I'm creating the attacks so that the better your rank the cooler the gani looks. Just a thought.

what do u mean by cooler???

MisterMastermind
08-09-2005, 04:01 AM
how about kills=stronger plasma sabre not exp=stronger plasma ^^ might help me a bit. since sabre is hard to get kills with anyway (u get 2 about 2 kills then get lamed by sum1 with fast class eg:commando >_<).

Bl0nkt
08-09-2005, 04:59 AM
what do u mean by cooler???
Green Sabre = A simple slice attack with him spinning the sword once for the secondary attack.

Blue Sabre = A thrust attack with him spinning the sword faster and twice.

Red Sabre = Two handed hard slice attack with arm switching spin moves (going from the outside of the arm to the inside).

Purple Sabre = A strong, fast slice followed by a quick thrust and a fast two handed spin move.

Black Sabre = Two handed spinning attack that follows with an upper slice attack and a two handed tripple spin move.

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 05:01 AM
how about kills=stronger plasma sabre not exp=stronger plasma ^^ might help me a bit. since sabre is hard to get kills with anyway (u get 2 about 2 kills then get lamed by sum1 with fast class eg:commando >_<).

how about if ppl have 10,000 or more kills with plasma sabre the sabre can be used with ne class

jkool666
08-09-2005, 06:41 AM
Green Sabre = A simple slice attack with him spinning the sword once for the secondary attack.

Blue Sabre = A thrust attack with him spinning the sword faster and twice.

Red Sabre = Two handed hard slice attack with arm switching spin moves (going from the outside of the arm to the inside).

Purple Sabre = A strong, fast slice followed by a quick thrust and a fast two handed spin move.

Black Sabre = Two handed spinning attack that follows with an upper slice attack and a two handed tripple spin move.
Quite a good idea but think of the bad things. To do one shot with saber will take that long and if you miss somone with guns the person can just run back and shoot you to death wile you use the attack.

MisterMastermind
08-09-2005, 06:53 AM
uhhh.... maybe 3500 or more kills 10k it just too many -.-"

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 07:00 AM
uhhh.... maybe 3500 or more kills 10k it just too many -.-"

lol but 3.5k kills would b 2 quick 2 get....how about 8k??

MisterMastermind
08-09-2005, 07:04 AM
look at my signature u retard! (no offense) 3500 is perfect amount it took me like 40k exp to get that many -.-" and it still might not be so good bcuz u could just sprint ahead and lame them with apps

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 07:05 AM
look at my signature u retard! (no offense) 3500 is perfect amount it took me like 40k exp to get that many -.-" and it still might not be so good bcuz u could just sprint ahead and lame them with apps

ok 5k and thats my final offer

MisterMastermind
08-09-2005, 07:08 AM
4k and thats final! (lets see how fast jin replies to this lol) it might be spam but its amusing

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 07:12 AM
4k and thats final! (lets see how fast jin replies to this lol) it might be spam but its amusing

lol 1 min flat?? ok 4.5k and thats the final offer

MisterMastermind
08-09-2005, 07:14 AM
damit 4.5k is another 1k kills! be nice man! just make it like 3500, only two ppl would be able to use it otherwise, make it an even three lol (jo or venom whichever he goes by nowadays, demon slayer, and me)

anubis_wing
08-09-2005, 05:52 PM
damit 4.5k is another 1k kills! be nice man! just make it like 3500, only two ppl would be able to use it otherwise, make it an even three lol (jo or venom whichever he goes by nowadays, demon slayer, and me)

lol u guys are fighting over sumtin that prolly won't happen

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 09:18 PM

ight now im going as low as 4k kills zzzzz :asleep:

ryohazuki90
08-13-2005, 03:40 AM
Im number 10 on Sabre highscores and im only a purple Sabre.. really i think color shouldnt matter other then it looks cooler i cant wait to get a Red sabre.... ppl like Pip (Before he Quit) used Black Sabre's and stuff but if your an elite i think you should get to pick what color you want to use..... like have a terminal to change your color.... just a thought.

Milky

Wind_Master
08-13-2005, 03:57 AM
Im number 10 on Sabre highscores and im only a purple Sabre.. really i think color shouldnt matter other then it looks cooler i cant wait to get a Red sabre.... ppl like Pip (Before he Quit) used Black Sabre's and stuff but if your an elite i think you should get to pick what color you want to use..... like have a terminal to change your color.... just a thought.

Milky

yes u should b able 2 pick ur color as elite....but neways pip was a goth he problly loved his black sabre :D

ryohazuki90
08-13-2005, 06:06 AM
im sure he did.. poor Pip i do miss him. good old Chap he was!

Milky

FreakyQueen
08-15-2005, 10:48 PM
bahh, its just to show rank, like someone said, a warning
suposedly, THIS color means the person is better then that one.
but.. yeah its too easy to rank in this game. noobs kill noobs, and get high ranks with good weapons but still suck.. they never lose exp..

anubis_wing
08-17-2005, 05:54 AM
bahh, its just to show rank, like someone said, a warning
suposedly, THIS color means the person is better then that one.
but.. yeah its too easy to rank in this game. noobs kill noobs, and get high ranks with good weapons but still suck.. they never lose exp..
Quiet you personally i thinkdmg should go up with colours:
My Idea:

Green: 15-20
Blue: 20-25
Purple: 25-30
Red: 30-35
Black: 35-40

This is mostly becuz it's given to a very slow class 2nd or 3rd slowest if it was given to a faster class say the melee class on the other forum:

Green: 5-10
Blue: 10-15
Purple: 15-20
Red: 20-25
Black: 25-30

Dante55555
08-17-2005, 09:32 PM
Quiet you personally i thinkdmg should go up with colours:
My Idea:

Black: 35-40

This is mostly becuz it's given to a very slow class 2nd or 3rd slowest if it was given to a faster class say the melee class on the other forum:

Green: 5-10
Blue: 10-15
Purple: 15-20
Red: 20-25
Black: 25-30

BAH! Even that Black sabers do less damage that they used to if u add this idea plus omg even knifes would take more life than green saber X_X... I dont aprove

anubis_wing
08-17-2005, 09:36 PM
BAH! Even that Black sabers do less damage that they used to if u add this idea plus omg even knifes would take more life than green saber X_X... I dont aprove
FINE HMMMMMMMM:

Green: 20-25
Blue: 25-30
Purple: 30-35
Red: 35-40
Black: 45-50

Faster class:

Black: 40-45

ryohazuki90
08-17-2005, 09:37 PM

i agree in part Sabre's are supposed to be a privlledge to players who rank up. they should do more damage then an average wepon such as the Kife (I Hate Knife's With a Passion!!!) i mean if noobs could kill someone with a sabre with a Kife... well it would be anarchy! anarchy!!! ANARCHY!!! U HEAR ME!!! :spam:

anubis_wing
08-17-2005, 09:45 PM
i agree in part Sabre's are supposed to be a privlledge to players who rank up. they should do more damage then an average wepon such as the Kife (I Hate Knife's With a Passion!!!) i mean if noobs could kill someone with a sabre with a Kife... well it would be anarchy! anarchy!!! ANARCHY!!! U HEAR ME!!! :spam:
NO WE DONT HEAR THIS IS A FORUM! NE WAYS yeah it should do more dmg seeing as how it dosnt matter how cool or shiny yer lightsaber is even a person with a green saber can kill u then they laugh......and point OH WITH THE POINTING OF THE FINGERS ARRRRRRRRRGH :dies:

ryohazuki90
08-17-2005, 10:51 PM
I JUST LIKE TO YELL :spam:

anubis_wing
08-20-2005, 06:39 AM
Ok back on topic all who think plasmasaber should be upgraded in damage say "yes" all opposed say well...... "no". Just say why in a 1 post application please.