PDA

View Full Version : Red rifel

Wind_Master
07-31-2005, 06:25 AM
I was just thinkin and was like hmmm why not have a red rifel which would b like blue rifel except would spread more sorta like plasma rifel but would shoot as fast as blue rifel and do a little less dmg

tell me how u like it??

juice188
07-31-2005, 07:34 AM
plasmarifle is the red rifle..and besides what would be the point we already have a blue rifle this is just like making color versions of all the guns x.x

Wind_Master
07-31-2005, 08:02 AM
plasmarifle is the red rifle..and besides what would be the point we already have a blue rifle this is just like making color versions of all the guns x.x

sorta i guess

Bl0nkt
07-31-2005, 06:38 PM
Not as bad as some of your other ideas, but still not quite fitting in place.

Try walking around Zone thinking of a weapon that would be of use to handle a situation most people deal with. For example, I could think of how people use bikes to take no damage from a hit.

It would be a good idea to suggest that anyone on a bike will randomly take damage from a player's weapon. What I mean is...

If someone is on a bike, they equip a weapon and shoot towards you leaving you with 150hp to deal with (player hp + bike hp). Have your attacks randomly do damage between the player and the vehicle.

Wind_Master
07-31-2005, 08:13 PM
o...ight i think i got sumthin good on my next idea ty ^^