PDA

View Full Version : Handgun Hell

Huwajux
07-30-2005, 11:28 PM
Holy ****! That gun shoots 3 bullets at a time, you need to reload around every 10 shots. Drawback time after a shot is like a micro second, not even that. When more than one person with it comes your screwed. And when bike newbs use it they can't miss even if they are going at full speed. The bullet fly so fast you can't even see them. If you make it duel equiped you can go to hell. I think this weapon needs to be fixed BIG TIME. !pissed! !pissed! !pissed!

MisterMastermind
07-30-2005, 11:57 PM
yeah i agree its way too <dont evade the swear filter> strong, make it an event weapon or something bcuz this is just too much! it's too wide a range the bullets move too fast and the bullets r too strong plus it stuns for long enuff that they can walk up and keep laming with it or at least make it slower shooting! weaken it! do something, like maybe an exp restriction to get more p2p's.
!pissed! !pissed! !pissed!

edit: You could just make it as hard to aim as bluerifle....

Wind_Master
07-31-2005, 12:27 AM
the weapon is easily delt with i owned demon slayer and some other guy at the same time when they were using it zzzzzz :asleep: oh and i barely got hit......mayb once or twice

but it all depends on whos using it....and they both ez so i guess thats y

~Always remember the great FireBoX....A true Legend~

someonesomewhere
07-31-2005, 07:01 AM
Good thing you can't dual equip it. Lag time is so short that you might as well have made g18s shoot 3 bullets at once. Lessen the spread too. Goes out more than Ap pirces.

Wind_Master
07-31-2005, 07:16 AM
lol...they makin it dual equipped soon zzzzzz :asleep:

thats such a newb weapon......

Akoalin
07-31-2005, 07:12 PM
lol...they makin it dual equipped soon zzzzzz :asleep:

thats such a newb weapon......
*coughnotasnewbasappircescough*
4 bullets that spread like a shotgun, 17 damage each, and commandos go uber fast.

jkool666
07-31-2005, 07:45 PM
Omg handgun is soOoOoOoOoOo lame... Its got long ranged shots, and it shoots 3 of them if you can hold 2 that will be the lamest gun ever...

Wind_Master
07-31-2005, 09:14 PM
*coughnotasnewbasappircescough*
4 bullets that spread like a shotgun, 17 damage each, and commandos go uber fast.

were talking about handgun not appirces kid....zzzz :asleep:

jkool666
07-31-2005, 11:04 PM
Ya and appirces arnt lame lol

Wind_Master
07-31-2005, 11:05 PM
ya handgun is cheap though i would say that ppl would problly quit if they were dual

Bl0nkt
08-01-2005, 12:44 AM
Ya and appirces arnt lame lol
My ass. :)

someonesomewhere
08-01-2005, 02:31 AM
My ass. :)
Lmao, Apps are lame, but not nearly as lame as handgun. Easiest way to beat someone using a handgun? Play the long distance game. Go in between the bullets and shoot at the person before he can adjust, and don't let him get close ;) Works for me at least.

Wind_Master
08-01-2005, 04:00 AM
appirces rnt lame....all the best ppl use em so they MIGHT seem lame

Judge_S
08-01-2005, 08:19 AM
all the best ppl use em so they MIGHT seem lame
Or, they're so lame that people can become the best by using them.

Wind_Master
08-01-2005, 08:39 AM

nah sry bud....all the best ppl r the best b4 they use em they rnt cheap....tsk tsk just cause he get owned..zzzzz :asleep:

Judge_S
08-01-2005, 09:45 AM
nah sry bud....all the best ppl r the best b4 they use em they rnt cheap....tsk tsk just cause he get owned..zzzzz :asleep:
If they're so good, they should still be the best regardless of what weapon they use, eh? Hence, "best?"
Oh, and for the record, again, I don't play Zone.

*edit*
Fixed an error in grammar.

Huwajux
08-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Those who think it is lame. ARE lame themselves as they suck with them and pretty much get owned by them aswell. Have you ever considered actually using them?

Bartjuh1992
08-01-2005, 02:01 PM
stop crying pleas

Zulu15
08-01-2005, 07:25 PM
Those who think it is lame. ARE lame themselves as they suck with them and pretty much get owned by them aswell. Have you ever considered actually using them?

This is actualy funny because, I was talking to a friend once about this, in my opinion, the term lame varies from each persons perspective, from mine, apps are lame, from yours, they arent but that one part there..."Have you ever considered actually using them?" Ok when I said this to my friend about the Blueriffle(He was saying its lame), I told him, "Well then, you use it, you do have it afterall.", and he told me, "I dont like to be lame :rolleyes: " so to you I say I DO NOT LIKE TO BE LAME THEREFORE I DO NOT USE APPS!!!

Sorry Jin normaly your points of view about zone are correct but I really have to agree with Ako, the only reason people say apps ARENT lame is because they've used it so much that its a part of them, in their minds it says "Apps=Not lame, any weapon that is better in some ways than apps=LAMEZORZ!!", and since so many people suport the apps not many people realize that its lame since, saying that it is means you're going against what everyone else says and, you dont want to be a Zone social reject do you?!, of course not, you agree with whatever they say, if they say combat knife is too powerful, you will most likely agree, I am sorry my son but, you are a folower...

(Thats why Ako has always been my favorite "Pro" he stands against society!)

Yes handgun is just too overpowered and can be viewed by anyone as lame, just like my little Blueriffle but its so cuteee my little 3500 dollar baby =(.

Wind_Master
08-01-2005, 08:47 PM
tell me this then.... alot of ppl got owned by me 1day in deathmatch so they all used apps and they still got owned but this time they didnt even hit me.....xplain that??? ^^

Zulu15
08-02-2005, 06:16 AM
I dont really think that has anything to do with this, if I use a chaingun vs another guy using chaingun and he just started playing Zone of course i'll win, probably without a scratch, even tho both are "lame" weapons, just because they're "lame" dosent mean they're invincible, for example what the other players were sugesting to take care of handguns, that wont work always if an experienced player uses it.

Wind_Master
08-02-2005, 07:41 AM
my point is handgun= newb weapon appirces= only good if u r skilled

Zulu15
08-02-2005, 08:23 AM
All weapons are good if you're skilled, you dont see noobs owning everyone with an SMG everyday do you? yet when an experienced player uses it he can wraek havoc all over iricia, what were saying is that Apps are too powerful, and then combined with the speed of a comando x_x, skill is of another matter really.

Wind_Master
08-02-2005, 08:40 AM
nah...just cause u get owned by them dont make excuses...zzz :asleep:

someonesomewhere
08-02-2005, 10:49 AM
Jin, you say that I think Apps are lame because I don't use them?
I have more kills with them than any other weapon that I use, and I'm not proud of that. I'll fight someone, they'll call me an "Apps Noob", and I'll switch to their weapon and own them with that instead... If you want to rank people on how they fight with Apps, and I'm not talking skill, JUST APPS, I'd rank myself about Upper middle. I don't deny that you, Ace, Storm, and others like you are good, but just try using another weapon >.>

Wind_Master
08-02-2005, 05:36 PM
it does not matter dude. I could kill almost ne1 with ne weapon i want so say whay you want about apps.

Judge_S
08-02-2005, 09:23 PM
it does not matter dude. I could kill almost ne1 with ne weapon i want
So why do you continue to use almost solely Apps? Would it be, because it's, hmm, easier?

Wind_Master
08-02-2005, 10:59 PM
no...i just dont wanna b a newb and use weapons like the plasma sabre or the chaingun those weapons r way lamer than apps

someonesomewhere
08-02-2005, 11:05 PM
L.M.A.O.
Did I say "Use Lame Weapons"?
No, I said use OTHER weapons. *cough* Apripper, SMG, etc. *cough*

Wind_Master
08-02-2005, 11:06 PM
appripper= lame smg=lame

someonesomewhere
08-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Back on topic because I can't seem to get thru to Jin...
In short, the handgun is the lamest thing I can think of (Beside Proxi Mines).
It should be deleted Immediately >:O

Wind_Master
08-02-2005, 11:12 PM
well it shouldnt b deleated but re-made have it spread like the way it does now but only do like 4 dmg instead of 13 and have it shoot slower

bbabba
08-03-2005, 12:50 AM
well apprices are 18 :p

Zulu15
08-03-2005, 03:24 AM
Actualy handguns damage is 10 per shot, the Kv9 is 12 and the Storm Riffle is death(XP), the Apps dont do 18 damage per shot x_x

protagonist
08-03-2005, 03:28 AM
As long as something is supplied to everyone, it is not "lame".

Zulu15
08-03-2005, 03:29 AM
Good point but you have to admit the handgun is too powerful.

someonesomewhere
08-03-2005, 05:08 AM
He has a point there. If you can use a weapon that's "lame" and so can everyone else, then using the weapon against itself would seem fair, right? But finding a way to kill a person using a "lame" weapon without using the weapon is more fun xD

Akoalin
08-03-2005, 07:06 AM
More laming will definetly stop all the laming :D

Zulu15
08-03-2005, 07:53 AM
Indeed!!

Huwajux
08-03-2005, 12:00 PM
I don't want to be forced into using a lame weapon just because newbs are running around with it laming everyone else. !pissed!

someonesomewhere
08-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Then Just stick A pipebomb up their arse and tell them not to be a noobie xD.

Crono
08-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Then Just stick A pipebomb up their arse and tell them not to be a noobie xD.

PIPBOMBZ R LAYM LOLL

Handguns are lame but not because they're n00b weapons. It's because of the huge span they have. You have to do a LOT of running and if you're not a commando I don't see how you're going to dodge any of it.

Wind_Master
08-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Actualy handguns damage is 10 per shot, the Kv9 is 12 and the Storm Riffle is death(XP), the Apps dont do 18 damage per shot x_x

the handgun always does 13-20 when ppl shoot at me with it.....and ppl stop crying about apps.....like wow use them urself ill still own u......

Huwajux
08-03-2005, 11:49 PM
ppl stop crying about apps.....like wow use them urself ill still own u......
Jin apps are lame I have come to realise. I'm #4 or #5 on it's table. It's just I saw all the good people using them back when I was a wee trial so I began to use them. I try to use ap rippers more now as they are just normal guns.
Getting back on topic, take note of Gerami's last post. (The second paragraph :whatever: )

someonesomewhere
08-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Make it reload more often or something, like once every 2 shots or w/e. Point is, like Gerami said, it has way too much spread,

Wind_Master
08-04-2005, 12:18 AM
Jin apps are lame I have come to realise. I'm #4 or #5 on it's table. It's just I saw all the good people using them back when I was a wee trial so I began to use them. I try to use ap rippers more now as they are just normal guns.
Getting back on topic, take note of Gerami's last post. (The second paragraph :whatever: )

ok why is it that....im the best with red pistole....im like second best with blue pistol(shadow the best with them).....im like third best with apps(ace and storm r the best with them)......im like second best with reapers (storm the best with them) and im like about number 4 or 5 best with every other weapon

Zulu15
08-04-2005, 08:17 AM
Again what you posted has nothing to do with the topic and has made no point, he didint mention anything at all your skill, you're good with other weapons? Hey yippededoo for you, we never said anything about that.

How about the same spread but add a little more freezing time? and reload every 4 shots.

Huwajux
08-04-2005, 12:32 PM
ok why is it that....im the best with red pistole....im like second best with blue pistol(shadow the best with them).....im like third best with apps(ace and storm r the best with them)......im like second best with reapers (storm the best with them) and im like about number 4 or 5 best with every other weapon
Ahem, you have completely ignored my last post as I should of guessed and brought things up of which I did not mention. Red pistole=Ap pirces. Blue Pistole=Ap rippers. Reapers=Kv24+a very strong combat knife effect. With every other weapon eh? I bet me, Ice, Joe, and Ace could flaw you with lrpulsar and an smg. Sorry to sound a little bit like you it's just the way these words have been assorted together. :whatever:
Anyway back on topic, I think that you should decrease the span area, make it reload every 4 times and make a longer pause between shots. Oh and one more thing. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZ :asleep: :asleep: :asleep:

someonesomewhere
08-04-2005, 07:49 PM
That wasn't really necessary, was it?
More freeze time, reload every 4 shots, lessen the spread, take off 1 damage or something :whatever:

Wind_Master
08-04-2005, 11:35 PM
Ahem, you have completely ignored my last post as I should of guessed and brought things up of which I did not mention. Red pistole=Ap pirces. Blue Pistole=Ap rippers. Reapers=Kv24+a very strong combat knife effect. With every other weapon eh? I bet me, Ice, Joe, and Ace could flaw you with lrpulsar and an smg. Sorry to sound a little bit like you it's just the way these words have been assorted together. :whatever:
Anyway back on topic, I think that you should decrease the span area, make it reload every 4 times and make a longer pause between shots. Oh and one more thing. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZ :asleep: :asleep: :asleep:

THEY CAN!!! lmao u must not b that smart i own jo with ne weapon he used i got ace down 2 5 hp with smg and i only started off with 80 and i never vs ice or u neway ur just trying 2 bring up another fight....so just like dont talk 2 me ever plz.... :asleep:

handgun should b reduced in dmg....shot range....and class speed

Zulu15
08-05-2005, 03:18 PM
Class speed? Its, its in the regular speed clases, dont think you need to change that, just increase the freeze and lessen the clip size.

Wind_Master
08-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Class speed? Its, its in the regular speed clases, dont think you need to change that, just increase the freeze and lessen the clip size.

ok....how about u just lessen the dmg...lessen the spread.....than that would equal less lameing

Huwajux
08-05-2005, 09:59 PM
THEY CAN!!! lmao u must not b that smart i own jo with ne weapon he used i got ace down 2 5 hp with smg and i only started off with 80 and i never vs ice or u neway ur just trying 2 bring up another fight....so just like dont talk 2 me ever plz.... :asleep:

handgun should b reduced in dmg....shot range....and class speed
Foolish boy. Not Jo, JOE! Please learn English. I am not trying to bring up another fight I am just correcting what you have stated (Sort of :redface: ) in a polite way instead of your slapdash "OMFG MAN STOP TRYING TO BRING UP FIGHTS DONT TALK 2 ME". I really find it boring with your ignorant attitude over and over again in every damb thread. Please just accept you are wrong FOR ONCE. Now please this is the last post I want to ever make to you complaining how ignorant and stubborn you are as it's putting people off and it's very irritating when I'm reading a pretty good thread and you barge in saying "YEH 2 MAKE IT BETTA DO THIS". Then when nobody likes your suggestion you get angry and say things like "SHUDAP ILL BEAT U IN ZONE ANY DAY ZZZZZZzzzz :asleep: " Carry on with whats on topic please from now on as I'm fed up with Jin's ignorant attitude staining every thread.
P.S Jin don't take this offensively I'm just fed up with you complaining in every thread. :frown:

someonesomewhere
08-05-2005, 10:05 PM
This thread=Massive :spam:
And JUST CHANGE THE GUN ALREADY!

Wind_Master
08-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Foolish boy. Not Jo, JOE! Please learn English. I am not trying to bring up another fight I am just correcting what you have stated (Sort of :redface: ) in a polite way instead of your slapdash "OMFG MAN STOP TRYING TO BRING UP FIGHTS DONT TALK 2 ME". I really find it boring with your ignorant attitude over and over again in every damb thread. Please just accept you are wrong FOR ONCE. Now please this is the last post I want to ever make to you complaining how ignorant and stubborn you are as it's putting people off and it's very irritating when I'm reading a pretty good thread and you barge in saying "YEH 2 MAKE IT BETTA DO THIS". Then when nobody likes your suggestion you get angry and say things like "SHUDAP ILL BEAT U IN ZONE ANY DAY ZZZZZZzzzz :asleep: " Carry on with whats on topic please from now on as I'm fed up with Jin's ignorant attitude staining every thread.
P.S Jin don't take this offensively I'm just fed up with you complaining in every thread. :frown:

ya and like i said....just like leave me alone and like dont talk 2 me and we wont have this problem

anubis_wing
08-06-2005, 02:05 AM
I think we should kill Anubis that'll make everyone's pain go away...................(dunno what else to say)

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 04:20 AM
I think we should kill Anubis that'll make everyone's pain go away...................(dunno what else to say)

lol no way.....id rather kill other ppl *cough* ako...brad...darksoul* but bside ur cool so i wouldnt kill u oh and sry for the :spam:

Huwajux
08-06-2005, 01:58 PM
This thread is dead. HA that rhymes!

anubis_wing
08-06-2005, 05:32 PM
yer right jin killing me isnt fun but killing stefan is!!!!! :) yah point is lets move on to the next thread and pwn it

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 08:35 PM
yer right jin killing me isnt fun but killing stefan is!!!!! :) yah point is lets move on to the next thread and pwn it

Stefan is p cool....atleast 2 me, he is the only server person that doesnt hate me ^^

anubis_wing
08-07-2005, 03:22 AM
Meh if ne thing we should kill demon slayer NOW THAT IS FUN

Wind_Master
08-07-2005, 03:23 AM
Meh if ne thing we should kill demon slayer NOW THAT IS FUN

YA....that would b fun lol

Elite_Snare
08-09-2005, 03:19 PM
for god sake u start wit hthe ultimate noob gun (handun) then change to apps wich are the best weapons on game the best of zone use em and now the worst gun ever is out and ffs handgun what kind of name is that every gun is a handgun XD what ya thinking of now foot gun

bahamutstevetff
08-09-2005, 03:24 PM
lol handgun is a bit typical no1 likes it i think should be delamed ;)

Dante55555
08-09-2005, 04:34 PM
I agree it hurts too much and no matter how good the player is it seems undogable up close

anubis_wing
08-09-2005, 06:22 PM
I agree it hurts too much and no matter how good the player is it seems undogable up close

I agree all against the hand gun and want it to be changed say AYE all oposed say nay (like a horse) :redface:

someonesomewhere
08-09-2005, 08:07 PM
Haven't we already established that 99% of the people who play Zone hate the handgun and it should be deleted?
Or did we just spend the other 4 pages of this thread arguing with each other?

bahamutstevetff
08-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Haven't we already established that 99% of the people who play Zone hate the handgun and it should be deleted?
Or did we just spend the other 4 pages of this thread arguing with each other?

99% can u name 1 percent (only ppl worth knowing)

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 10:38 PM
I agree all against the hand gun and want it to be changed say AYE all oposed say nay (like a horse) :redface:

im gunna defiently go with aye

bahamutstevetff
08-09-2005, 10:42 PM
xD if ya ask me handguns need 2 be deleated and the game keep on being fun

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 10:44 PM
xD if ya ask me handguns need 2 be deleated and the game keep on being fun

well if u ask me thats a horrible plan....they need 2 b edited not deleated

bahamutstevetff
08-09-2005, 10:45 PM
edited alot tho

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 10:46 PM
edited alot tho

not alot...it should only do 8 a bullet from far away and 20 a bullet upclose....it should only spread as much as a shotgun....and thats all that needs 2 b edited

bahamutstevetff
08-09-2005, 10:50 PM
fair i suppose

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 10:54 PM
fair i suppose

but if it was still lame than Stefan should get rid of it

bahamutstevetff
08-09-2005, 10:57 PM
yep i agree

Wind_Master
08-09-2005, 11:31 PM
hmmm....i got it

Handgun: Lightinfantry
Clip: 8 Bullets per clip
Damgae:6-20
Spread:2.5 screen inches
Freeze:1.2 seconds

that good?

bahamutstevetff
08-09-2005, 11:33 PM
ummm yea looks good 2 me

MisterMastermind
08-10-2005, 12:00 AM
maybe marine instead of light infantry to slow things down, and like shoots slower..... about as fast as apps

Wind_Master
08-10-2005, 02:16 AM
maybe marine instead of light infantry to slow things down, and like shoots slower..... about as fast as apps

well it should shoot at the speed of appripper and b class marine that sounds good

someonesomewhere
08-10-2005, 07:01 AM
hmmm....i got it

Handgun: Lightinfantry
Clip: 8 Bullets per clip
Damgae:6-20
Spread:2.5 screen inches
Freeze:1.2 seconds

that good?
*sighs*
Bullet damage is not random. The amount of bullets that hit a person is random, however, making that the X factor in damage, not just randomizing the damage for each bullet.
Other than that, it sounds good.

Wind_Master
08-10-2005, 08:31 AM
*sighs*
Bullet damage is not random. The amount of bullets that hit a person is random, however, making that the X factor in damage, not just randomizing the damage for each bullet.
Other than that, it sounds good.

well....it does 6 dmg a bullet far away...and 20 dmg a bullet upclose