PDA

View Full Version : Nighthawks

Morinya
07-30-2005, 06:05 PM
This is just a reminder so certain people won't forget to who the Nighthawks Island belongs now.
When I was still leader of Samurai and Bosh wasn't even around the King of Dustari (Ed) gave me back the Nighthawks Island that was back then still property of Dustari after they had defeated the Nighthawks in a war.
I than gave the Island back to Dayaa Katueu who is still the Nighthawks Queen, the Island belongs to her and is no longer part of the Samurai Kingdom wich means Samurai cannot change anything that has to do with the Island.
Dayaa can use this Island for what she thinks is the best and only she can give it to a Kingdom or to someone else.

(For those who don't know what Nighthawks Island is, it's the small Island in the south of the Samurai Island.)

Zurkiba
07-30-2005, 06:08 PM
Err?

ReBorn_Spirit
07-30-2005, 06:10 PM
If you wish to take a stand on letting me keep the isle, I will be willing to help Samurai out, and other kingdoms as well. I will make sure it stays open territory to all kingdoms for an embassy like isle. I guess the castle bug about only Samurai/allies of samurai needs to be fixed too then.

*Small isle SOUTHEAST of Samurai*

Zurkiba
07-30-2005, 06:26 PM
If you wish to take a stand on letting me keep the isle, I will be willing to help Samurai out, and other kingdoms as well. I will make sure it stays open territory to all kingdoms for an embassy like isle. I guess the castle bug about only Samurai/allies of samurai needs to be fixed too then.

*Small isle SOUTHEAST of Samurai*
All my reports on the Nighthawks are not good :/

ReBorn_Spirit
07-30-2005, 06:43 PM
Thats the rumours that zormite originally spread about me.. from Aki and Wren back in 2003. If you ask about anyone about me now, thats how Nighthawks will be. Sam would tell you how nice I am, even though I do have a harsh rule at times. Thats from a few bad cookies pestering me though. Can't be a softcookie for a leader you know. Lasaria and Draxx know I'm not evil, and they rule Forest. Alan thinks I'm nice, and I help him out too now and then. Do I need any more referances??

Zurkiba
07-30-2005, 06:53 PM
Thats the rumours that zormite originally spread about me.. from Aki and Wren back in 2003. If you ask about anyone about me now, thats how Nighthawks will be. Sam would tell you how nice I am, even though I do have a harsh rule at times. Thats from a few bad cookies pestering me though. Can't be a softcookie for a leader you know. Lasaria and Draxx know I'm not evil, and they rule Forest. Alan thinks I'm nice, and I help him out too now and then. Do I need any more referances??
However, being nice does not mean that you would be a good leader.

But I'll just stop this here and let yall do what yall want.

ReBorn_Spirit
07-30-2005, 07:42 PM
Good leader?? How does that have to deal with this anyways. I do my best to keep my peoples happy.

AlaricoMontario
08-05-2005, 09:17 AM
I can vouch to Dayaas fairness and un ENDING kindness. she is only mean to those who mess with her friends or family.

meishanli
08-05-2005, 12:39 PM

Get real, you know how it is. Rumours, heh heh is that how you classify facts? Oh Nighthawks was just a pishe wannabe kingdom. You said it was for RP or something, but did anyone in the NH clan ever RP? No offense. All I remember is some newbies cussing cause someone stole their boat.(Somewhere along those lines)

Don't blame Zormite for anything(or Wren), look back on the threads or would I have to dig up some links? We destroyed the Nighthawks, how can they be back? *shrugs* Do what you want.

And as Zurkiba said, being nice does not mean you were a good leader.

Morinya
08-05-2005, 04:41 PM
Oh Nighthawks was just a pishe wannabe kingdom. You said it was for RP or something, but did anyone in the NH clan ever RP? No offense. All I remember is some newbies cussing cause someone stole their boat.(Somewhere along those lines)

Don't blame Zormite for anything(or Wren), look back on the threads or would I have to dig up some links? We destroyed the Nighthawks, how can they be back? *shrugs* Do what you want.

And as Zurkiba said, being nice does not mean you were a good leader.
Nighthawks won't be like it used to be, It won't be some wannabe kingdom and people won't be able to join if they don't know atleast the basics of RP.
Zormite and Dustari destroyed the isle and killed most members but not all of them.
Dayaa changed a lot she's not like she used to be, i'm pretty sure she can be a good leader.

OasaTor_PK
08-05-2005, 06:44 PM
noobies, I pwn you.

AlaricoMontario
08-05-2005, 07:00 PM
aren't you the one who was once Samuel's little shadow.. until he called you an idiot and you left for Samurai? I believe that is the story.. seeing as Samuel thinks you really are an idiot these days. Is it not?

xAndrewx
08-05-2005, 07:03 PM
aren't you the one who was once Samuel's little shadow.. until he called you an idiot and you left for Samurai? I believe that is the story.. seeing as Samuel thinks you really are an idiot these days. Is it not?
Who're you talking about?

Craigus
08-05-2005, 07:21 PM
If i remember correctly they also responded to being invaded by having a guild call GanGstas protecting them or something... great RP there ;)

xAndrewx
08-05-2005, 07:21 PM
If i remember correctly they also responded to being invaded by having a guild call GanGstas protecting them or something... great RP there ;)
I remember that. I was the strategus of Zormite at the time :p

Craigus
08-05-2005, 08:06 PM
I remember that. I was the strategus of Zormite at the time :p

I think i was the Prince or duke of dustari at the time GanGstas was like a pk guild with very strong like anti RP people in it gave us quite a fight, it was like a desperate attempt of the nighthawks a small colony to stand up to 2 great kingdoms, which of course is not possible in a RP sence

AlaricoMontario
08-06-2005, 10:53 AM
Who're you talking about?

Oasa, since it ticks me off that everytime someone is brought up he has to walk in like an idiot and remind everyone he can smite us with his ogre club of doom.

OasaTor_PK
08-08-2005, 01:09 AM

Its much longer, I left Samurai, for Dustari, then Dustari for Samurai :rolleyes: geeze, get it right.

Chris
08-08-2005, 01:18 AM
I think i was the Prince or duke of dustari at the time GanGstas was like a pk guild with very strong like anti RP people in it gave us quite a fight, it was like a desperate attempt of the nighthawks a small colony to stand up to 2 great kingdoms, which of course is not possible in a RP sence
Don't forget The Black Cloak. :O