PDA

View Full Version : Spars

Huwajux
07-29-2005, 10:58 PM
I was thinking. When I want to spar a friend of mine or someone there is never a good place to do it as newbs ALWAYS end up interrupting. So I was wondering if a planet could be put it where only spars could take place. The dropship would be pretty big as there would be several rooms with a countdown timer like in deathmatch. When two people enter the room and the timer counts down to 0, they get transported to a large open space with no obstacles in the way, where you can have a nice clean fight. Thanks, hope they accept this idea. ^^

Wind_Master
07-30-2005, 12:17 AM
I was thinking. When I want to spar a friend of mine or someone there is never a good place to do it as newbs ALWAYS end up interrupting. So I was wondering if a planet could be put it where only spars could take place. The dropship would be pretty big as there would be several rooms with a countdown timer like in deathmatch. When two people enter the room and the timer counts down to 0, they get transported to a large open space with no obstacles in the way, where you can have a nice clean fight. Thanks, hope they accept this idea. ^^

that would b sweet but thats sort of like guild wars.....zzzzzz :asleep:

~Always remember the great FireBoX....A true Legend~

jkool666
07-30-2005, 03:49 AM
Amazing idea also make sure its not to open... I Hate runners.... Maybe take all the stuff out of b1 bunker and multiply its size by 2 that would be good.

Wind_Master
07-30-2005, 04:00 AM
Amazing idea also make sure its not to open... I Hate runners.... Maybe take all the stuff out of b1 bunker and multiply its size by 2 that would be good.

Well mayb have it at about the size of that little bunker in the middle of deathmatch??

someonesomewhere
07-30-2005, 05:16 AM
That's a good size. Not big enough for running, not small enough for it to be cramped.

jkool666
07-30-2005, 06:04 AM
Personally id like it maybe the size of that middle thing in the middle thing. Lol that thing is so small but I love close range, but ya perfect idea for the size.

Wind_Master
07-30-2005, 07:18 AM
ty guys........ :)

Huwajux
07-30-2005, 11:30 AM
Maby there would be certain rooms you would have to enter. Some for close range and some for long range.

Wind_Master
07-30-2005, 08:33 PM
Maby there would be certain rooms you would have to enter. Some for close range and some for long range.

that could work 2....i got and idea for those who play un why not have it the same size of that spariing arena??(only 2 ppl can enter at a time)

cjclark
08-05-2005, 12:15 AM
ya but if ppl were to use a wep that shoots everywere
(aka gravitron) you couldnt dodge it unless there was somting to block it

Wind_Master
08-05-2005, 03:35 AM

dude gravitron does like 5 dmg....im not worried about that zzzzz :asleep:

Huwajux
08-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Then there should be an installment put in place where you could decide what weapons you are allowed to use. Like in events.

Wind_Master
08-05-2005, 09:26 PM
Then there should be an installment put in place where you could decide what weapons you are allowed to use. Like in events.

ya..i guess that would work

cjclark
08-05-2005, 11:10 PM
as long as they dont use those lame guns that take half your hp ect

Wind_Master
08-05-2005, 11:20 PM
as long as they dont use those lame guns that take half your hp ect

well mayb a room 4 each weapon like just 1 room for all apps another room for just plasma sabres...etc

Huwajux
08-06-2005, 12:50 PM
well mayb a room 4 each weapon like just 1 room for all apps another room for just plasma sabres...etc
I think doing that would make it become too laggy. Just select from a list of all the weapons with boxes next to them which you can tick if you feel you wish to spar with them.

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 07:19 PM
I think doing that would make it become too laggy. Just select from a list of all the weapons with boxes next to them which you can tick if you feel you wish to spar with them.

ya i guess......that would work preety good