PDA

View Full Version : Erm an Idea I had in the back of my head.

Zulu15
07-29-2005, 02:56 AM
So urm, I was reading the forums and somebody sugested an idea about a full vehicles planet, I think it was Jin, anyway, maybe this planet could include a vehicle I thought of, like a mobile base, each team has one, every player in the base has a job* controling it, like some would be on turrets another is a driver and so on, I think that something like this could enforce team play since there is barely any on Zone left, I dunno, anyway I know its probably a dumb idea and sorry for taking up Kb's in your forums.

I apreciate critisizm but any thought of posting something not relevant to this post is not encoraged, anything by the lines of Newb, Noob or even N00b should be said in game and/or in a Pm.

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 03:32 AM
So urm, I was reading the forums and somebody sugested an idea about a full vehicles planet, I think it was Jin, anyway, maybe this planet could include a vehicle I thought of, like a mobile base, each team has one, every player in the base has a controling it, like some would be on turrets another is a driver and so on, I think that something like this could enforce team play since there is barely any on Zone left, I dunno, anyway I know its probably a dumb idea and sorry for taking up Kb's in your forums.

I apreciate critisizm but any thought of posting something not relevant to this post is not encoraged, anything by the lines of Newb, Noob or even N00b should be said in game and/or in a Pm.

i like the idea alot i def hope it gets put in

jkool666
07-29-2005, 06:30 AM
Yo that big base thing sound sweet. You could model it around the Scarabs in Halo2.
A big walking thing with turrets and somone controling it. It would be kool but probably very hard to make...

Zulu15
07-29-2005, 07:46 AM
Yeah that really concerns me, im bad at everything I do including scripting, so I don't even know if its possible to do, sure hope it is though.

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 07:46 AM
Yo that big base thing sound sweet. You could model it around the Scarabs in Halo2.
A big walking thing with turrets and somone controling it. It would be kool but probably very hard to make...

well...ya it would problly take atleats a few weeks 2 make and how about making it so 1 person controlls.....and 3 ppl have turrets (1 machine gun turret.....1 rocket launcher turret.....and 1 poisen grenade turret) but no1 else can go on it and you cant use ne weapons or swords or grenades on it but u can also run ppl over with it mayb?

MisterMastermind
07-29-2005, 11:18 PM
Sounds like people would get in a fight about who controls the machine/monster thing.

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 11:22 PM
Sounds like people would get in a fight about who controls the machine/monster thing.

lol ya good point never thought about that

~Always remember the great FireBoX....A true Legend~

cjclark
08-05-2005, 01:21 AM

then let passengers in and let the enemy try to attack everyone. that way the passengers can defend so that way they can still control it :asleep:

i got random ideas so if they sound bad dont laugh at me ^^

Wind_Master
08-05-2005, 04:36 AM
then let passengers in and let the enemy try to attack everyone. that way the passengers can defend so that way they can still control it :asleep:

i got random ideas so if they sound bad dont laugh at me ^^

lol...it aint 2 bad

but how about it can hold a few ppl but 1 controls the chaingun that is equipped 2 the ship....1 uses the missle launcher that is equipped 2 the ship and 1 controls it....i think their would be no problems than

Bl0nkt
08-05-2005, 09:47 PM
So urm, I was reading the forums and somebody sugested an idea about a full vehicles planet, I think it was Jin, anyway, maybe this planet could include a vehicle I thought of, like a mobile base, each team has one, every player in the base has a job* controling it, like some would be on turrets another is a driver and so on, I think that something like this could enforce team play since there is barely any on Zone left, I dunno, anyway I know its probably a dumb idea and sorry for taking up Kb's in your forums.

It was my idea. :eek:

Anyway, any vehicles that have a driver and a few gunners sounds good. I'm glad you supported my idea.

Wind_Master
08-05-2005, 10:28 PM

Anyway, any vehicles that have a driver and a few gunners sounds good. I'm glad you supported my idea.

your idea is good....all vehicle planet would own

Zulu15
08-05-2005, 11:28 PM

Im sorry!!! I forgot who it wasT_T please dont hurt meee!!!,

Seriously speaking, I noticed not many people have posted here so I doubt it would be implimented, personally I really love this because theres teamwork involved, I really think Zone should have a little more of that, tho the new CTF is suposed to come out later, but yeah. I was also thinking, why not make the planet like deathmatch?, when you die you cant go back in, that would make surviving that much more critical and people wont go guns a blazin solo, they'll stick with some team mates.

Wind_Master
08-05-2005, 11:44 PM
Im sorry!!! I forgot who it wasT_T please dont hurt meee!!!,

Seriously speaking, I noticed not many people have posted here so I doubt it would be implimented, personally I really love this because theres teamwork involved, I really think Zone should have a little more of that, tho the new CTF is suposed to come out later, but yeah. I was also thinking, why not make the planet like deathmatch?, when you die you cant go back in, that would make surviving that much more critical and people wont go guns a blazin solo, they'll stick with some team mates.

well...teamwork is bad i think......i personally like it when its 1 on 1 and not like 10 on 1 which happens alot 2 me on irica

Zulu15
08-05-2005, 11:56 PM
Yeah but, the more reason YOU will stick with your team so that dosent happen.

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 12:01 AM
Yeah but, the more reason YOU will stick with your team so that dosent happen.

in all the team games ive played......my team always ditches me cause i kill every1 (not trying 2 b full of myself) and then when 20 ppl come i get owned

cjclark
08-06-2005, 12:08 AM
ya but if enemies could come aboard and try to blow it up it would be better

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 12:19 AM
ya but if enemies could come aboard and try to blow it up it would be better

ya but that might cause some lameing cause if enemies come aboard with plasma sabres the ppl controlling the ship wont b able 2 defend themselves

Zulu15
08-06-2005, 12:43 AM
in all the team games ive played......my team always ditches me cause i kill every1 (not trying 2 b full of myself) and then when 20 ppl come i get owned
Yeah but remember that the enemies will all be in vehicles and wont be as easy to take down as somebody on Iricia, you will need your team and they will need you, its not really a planet to get kills in, its more of a planet to have fun and you can make the prize money/exp a little decent as well =P

cjclark
08-06-2005, 01:10 AM
ya but that might cause some lameing cause if enemies come aboard with plasma sabres the ppl controlling the ship wont b able 2 defend themselves

read my last posts

thats y their need to be passengers to protect it :whatever:

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 04:08 AM
Yeah but remember that the enemies will all be in vehicles and wont be as easy to take down as somebody on Iricia, you will need your team and they will need you, its not really a planet to get kills in, its more of a planet to have fun and you can make the prize money/exp a little decent as well =P

i sorta dont work well with teams....zzzz :asleep:

anubis_wing
08-06-2005, 05:50 PM
Yah me neither it's funner to just go out on yer own and pwn ppl

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 08:37 PM
Yah me neither it's funner to just go out on yer own and pwn ppl

lol ya.....teams r evil 2 have sometimes

FreakyQueen
08-23-2005, 06:54 AM
i like the idea.