PDA

View Full Version : people needed for forest

slipknot66666
07-28-2005, 10:29 PM
We need to start recruiting people for forest or we will slowly die out.so we should think of some ways to get more people to join

StrykerTFFD
07-28-2005, 10:33 PM
Forest is fine...what are you talking about?

slipknot66666
07-28-2005, 10:36 PM
We would just need more people

StrykerTFFD
07-28-2005, 10:47 PM
We really...don't need more people.

slipknot66666
07-28-2005, 10:59 PM
it would just be nie to have more people

nullify
07-29-2005, 01:13 AM
I'm not even in Forest and I know their philosophy. Quality over quantity. (In most cases of course ;))

StrykerTFFD
07-29-2005, 01:14 AM
I'm not even in Forest and I know their philosophy. Quality over quantity. (In most cases of course ;))

Ding, we have a winner. Prize? Uh...have a cookie.

Zurkiba
07-29-2005, 02:51 AM
Forest started with two people. We pulled the strings of the world by making Dustari invade Samurai.

Later, those two people grew into roughly fifty. Those fifty (96% activity) conquered the world.

nullify
07-30-2005, 11:29 AM
Cookies! :redface:

xRuffRydax
07-30-2005, 09:38 PM
Null, Gimmmeee Some!

Brad
08-01-2005, 03:29 AM
Forest started with two people. We pulled the strings of the world by making Dustari invade Samurai.

Later, those two people grew into roughly fifty. Those fifty (96% activity) conquered the world.

I WAS THE [email protected]#[email protected]#[email protected]~~~~!!!!

Zurkiba
08-01-2005, 04:04 AM
I WAS THE [email protected]#[email protected]#[email protected]~~~~!!!!
Yes, yes you were.

Debaglio
08-01-2005, 04:50 AM
Raise your eyes to the brightest, and say good-bye to the last one. His lost words.... then burn me at the stake. To get on the inside you succomb to the unknown. In the core you will find me behind the controls screaming. Rip the stars down... ya... thats my mood. If im going down I swear i'm taking everyone of you. The bitter end wont be so cold. Wind me up and let me go.

I navigate this brainstorm, subplots begin to unfold. My character dies there, hes has to sacrifice a soul. To get on the inside you will succomb to the unknown. In the CORE YOU WILL FIND ME LOSING ALL CONTROL> SCREAMING.

Look in here when I open up to you.

Brad
08-03-2005, 07:56 AM
Raise your eyes to the brightest, and say good-bye to the last one. His lost words.... then burn me at the stake. To get on the inside you succomb to the unknown. In the core you will find me behind the controls screaming. Rip the stars down... ya... thats my mood. If im going down I swear i'm taking everyone of you. The bitter end wont be so cold. Wind me up and let me go.

I navigate this brainstorm, subplots begin to unfold. My character dies there, hes has to sacrifice a soul. To get on the inside you will succomb to the unknown. In the CORE YOU WILL FIND ME LOSING ALL CONTROL> SCREAMING.

thank you so much for the most pointless post of the year

OasaTor_PK
08-05-2005, 06:45 PM
thank you so much for the most pointless post of the year

True that brother.

AlaricoMontario
08-05-2005, 07:00 PM

bravo... more idiotic gibberish bellowing from the mouth of Etien.... how Dayaa ever forgave Vic I have no idea