PDA

View Full Version : Hover boots

Wind_Master
07-28-2005, 07:48 PM
Ok...how about we have hover boots that would cost about 8,000.
When u equip these boots u will be sent in the air at about the same distance of a jetpack except for a little lower down.Why its more expensive and goes lower than a jetback is because it takes away 2 energy a second so u will be able 2 just hang around in the air for about a minute.

jkool666
07-28-2005, 08:48 PM
I like it... Maybe also you can shoot a single handed weapon down onto people. But this might cause laming so maybe have a way where they can hit you back.

Huwajux
07-28-2005, 10:35 PM
Ok...how about we have hover boots that would cost about 8,000.
When u equip these boots u will be sent in the air at about the same distance of a jetpack except for a little lower down.Why its more expensive and goes lower than a jetback is because it takes away 2 energy a second so u will be able 2 just hang around in the air for about a minute.
Why would you want to hang around in the air for a whole minute? 0.o
Pointless.

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 12:41 AM
cause its just a fun weapon....zzzzzzzzzz mayb will stop ppl from using newb jetpack

Dreth
07-29-2005, 02:24 AM
Why would you want to hang around in the air for a whole minute? 0.o

'Cause its there to be hung around in... DUH!
Probably because that way you could stay safe from mad pk fests, like around b1 at iricia sometimes..., like say, for medics, so they can get into the bunker and heal allies without being killed
I'd say give it to medics, and mehbe heavy infantry if made...

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 03:29 AM
cool i like it now tench can live up 2 his name "Teh Teh Flying Medic"

jkool666
07-29-2005, 06:25 AM
But also think of how lame this will be. Just one more thing people can use to run away. And i HATE runners. Stay and fight even if you going to die lol thats how I do it. But ya thinking about it its basically the same thing as a jetpack so whats the point? lol

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 07:42 AM
But also think of how lame this will be. Just one more thing people can use to run away. And i HATE runners. Stay and fight even if you going to die lol thats how I do it. But ya thinking about it its basically the same thing as a jetpack so whats the point? lol

well its sorta not....you can attack with this thing but ppl can also attack you but its a good way 2 travel faster and not get lamed by climing on ladders :asleep:

MisterMastermind
07-29-2005, 11:15 PM
Just use jetpack to hop the ladders.... but i'm with sin eater on this1... it'd just cause more running

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 11:18 PM
how would it....jetpacks cause running 2.....so ppl cant use both the hover boots and jetpack 2 run faster.......and u can ATTACK the person who is flying not like newb jetpack where u cant

~Always remember the great FireBoX....A true Legend~

MisterMastermind
07-29-2005, 11:37 PM
well if it doesn't fly high enuff it shouldn't cost as much....maybe like 4k and takes same amount of energy as jetpack, but cant fly out of range of weapons.....

Wind_Master
07-30-2005, 01:13 AM
well if it doesn't fly high enuff it shouldn't cost as much....maybe like 4k and takes same amount of energy as jetpack, but cant fly out of range of weapons.....

ya i guess but u can also attack with it

someonesomewhere
07-30-2005, 06:23 AM
So, like a way to get over walls and such, but not a way to fly over people's heads where they can't get you? Sounds fair enough.

Wind_Master
07-30-2005, 08:17 AM
So, like a way to get over walls and such, but not a way to fly over people's heads where they can't get you? Sounds fair enough.

ya.....^^

kenyonandelliot
07-30-2005, 07:21 PM
hover boots are so you could walk on water..

Huwajux
07-30-2005, 07:29 PM
hover boots are so you could walk on water..
OR... what we've just been discussing.

Wind_Master
07-30-2005, 09:37 PM
ty dark soul......and hover boots walk on water from zelda......their is no water in zone zzzzzz :asleep:

someonesomewhere
07-31-2005, 07:03 AM
O_o There's water in Death match (But it should be disabled there). I like it ^^

Wind_Master
07-31-2005, 07:16 AM
ty...lol and i 4got bout that water....but i think it would b a fun weapon :)