PDA

View Full Version : Graal Kingdoms Diety Guide

Seph_of_the_Turks
07-27-2005, 09:09 PM
I have instituted onto you all this collection of my many Journeys to all the altars of the world and have uncovered the undeniable truth. Hidden in these scripts which I have kept to myself for a while show all the information I have collected about the various Diety's whose Altars reside in Main Island. I know bestow all my knowledge to you. (Zhang Opens the Large, Bulky Tome)

((Yes, I know... I got some of this info from a website, what a helpful site... If anyone remembers the link to it, post it up, as it has much more info.))

GryffonDurime
07-28-2005, 02:34 AM
I have instituted onto you all this collection of my many Journeys to all the altars of the world and have uncovered the undeniable truth. Hidden in these scripts which I have kept to myself for a while show all the information I have collected about the various Diety's whose Altars reside in Main Island. I know bestow all my knowledge to you. (Zhang Opens the Large, Bulky Tome)

((Yes, I know... I got some of this info from a website, what a helpful site... If anyone remembers the link to it, post it up, as it has much more info.))

Not even remotely the right place to post this

xAndrewx
07-28-2005, 10:32 AM
Some kingdom members was wondering what the best Diety is.

Draenin
07-28-2005, 01:28 PM
It all depends on what you're going for, when it comes down to it.

Seph_of_the_Turks
07-29-2005, 11:55 AM
I was trying to adress that question as there is no best Diety... And damn does my brain twist and grind when I hear that question. So I just decided to post up this FAQ I wrote, so it could help some of the newer players out. I already knew it wasn't the right place to post it, but what the hell? One misplaced Post isn't the end of the world. I've got other stuff to write, and I didn't want to reveal too much of it, but this will do.

Butz
07-29-2005, 11:34 PM
I'd like to know about the Atkins Diety.
All humor aside, it's a decent guide to the deities of Graal, although you've got a bit wrong about the wands.
Red tipped wands are staves, they have a spell in them, with a set amount of charges.
Blue tipped wands are rods, they have a spell in them, with unlimited charges, but have to rest once in a while.