PDA

View Full Version : Fire Extinguisher

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 08:37 PM
How about medics having a fire extinguisher. It's simple really. If someone is on fire a medic can use it on him to prevent him getting burnt from any further damage.

VulcanP2P
07-27-2005, 08:42 PM
How about medics having a fire extinguisher. It's simple really. If someone is on fire a medic can use it on him to prevent him getting burnt from any further damage.

I like the idea. Could also be used to get rid of lava from the Lava Gun.

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 08:55 PM
I like the idea. Could also be used to get rid of lava from the Lava Gun.
Ah yes forgot about that. And maby you could hit people across the head with it. But I've been told off for giving medics more power in the past. >_<
So maby it doesn't do damage it just stuns the enemy for a bit maby? :)

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 09:07 PM
medics r already cheap enough....once u own them they run and keep healing so u have 2 lame them with like a smg :asleep:

Akoalin
07-27-2005, 10:28 PM
medics r already cheap enough....once u own them they run and keep healing so u have 2 lame them with like a smg :asleep:
It's not a weapon, it won't make them lame -.- Again, you're being ignorant.
It's a good idea though =D I hope this gets into the game.

jkool666
07-28-2005, 05:33 AM
Man first stop bashing Jin god everyone talks bad bout what he says causing these posts to go completely off topic. People just start using posts to argue. And ya fire thinggy sound pro nice idea :)

Wind_Master
07-28-2005, 07:31 AM
ty jesse.....but flame throwers suck enough already now u have a medic 2 heal ur burns or w/e from the flame.....it sounds so cheap.......it would ruin the point of a flamethrower and lava gun

Huwajux
07-28-2005, 01:06 PM
ty jesse.....but flame throwers suck enough already now u have a medic 2 heal ur burns or w/e from the flame.....it sounds so cheap.......it would ruin the point of a flamethrower and lava gun
Hmm... he has a point.

jkool666
07-28-2005, 07:04 PM
Ya but medics are their to help people and flames are pretty easy to kill with...
Burn them take out 1 appirces then shoot them a bit. Then if they stop being on fire burn them again. Only really works if theirs only one person around.
But ya medics suppost to heal ppl so curing them of fire is a good idea....

Wind_Master
07-28-2005, 08:00 PM
Ya but medics are their to help people and flames are pretty easy to kill with...
Burn them take out 1 appirces then shoot them a bit. Then if they stop being on fire burn them again. Only really works if theirs only one person around.
But ya medics suppost to heal ppl so curing them of fire is a good idea....

ok how about this, When some1 burns you with a flamethrower a medic can heal you and it will cure the flames but NOT ur hp and it will also take up about 40 energy?

other than that the idea is preety good

Huwajux
07-28-2005, 10:43 PM
other than that the idea is preety good
In another post you said it would ruin the point of a flamethrower and a lava gun. :\

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 02:11 AM
yes i know but if u had it take 40 energy and only heals the flame not heath it would b preety fair

Dreth
07-29-2005, 03:12 AM
Has anyone noticed that theres almost never a medic around? people will be yelling MEDIC B1!!!!! but theres only like 1 medic at a time?

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 03:37 AM
Has anyone noticed that theres almost never a medic around? people will be yelling MEDIC B1!!!!! but theres only like 1 medic at a time?

yes thats true but what about "Teh Teh Flying Medic" (Tench)

jkool666
07-29-2005, 06:17 AM
yes i know but if u had it take 40 energy and only heals the flame not heath it would b preety fair
Yo jin... lol a fire thing wouldnt heal hp... lol... it would put out flames, medics can use their medic suit to heal ppl lol. and why take 40 energy wat about energy for how ever long its going...

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 07:49 AM
Yo jin... lol a fire thing wouldnt heal hp... lol... it would put out flames, medics can use their medic suit to heal ppl lol. and why take 40 energy wat about energy for how ever long its going...

cause than flamethrower wouldnt take away that much dmg if some1 gets hit it does like 5 dmg in like 5 seconds so if a medic is right their the flamethrower only did 5 dmg.... :asleep:

jkool666
07-29-2005, 08:08 AM
Oh ic

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 03:48 PM
Oh ic

big mistake.....now ako is gunna cry about the 10 letter thing zzzzzz :asleep:

~Always remember the great FireBoX....A true Legend~

jkool666
07-29-2005, 07:00 PM
NOoOoOoOoO ***** (i made alot of o's so there was 10)

Crono
07-29-2005, 07:35 PM
...I'm really sure a person could use a FIRE EXTINGUISHER ON ANOTHER PERSON to put out their fire without hurting them :rolleyes:

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 07:52 PM
...I'm really sure a person could use a FIRE EXTINGUISHER ON ANOTHER PERSON to put out their fire without hurting them :rolleyes:

i have no clue what you just said their :\

Crono
07-29-2005, 08:36 PM
i have no clue what you just said their :\

He's saying that if a person is on fire, you use a fire extinguisher on the person to put out his/her fire. Now read what I just said and if you still don't get it I give up.

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 09:31 PM

He's saying that if a person is on fire, you use a fire extinguisher on the person to put out his/her fire. Now read what I just said and if you still don't get it I give up.

oh ight ya i get it now ty man..... ^^

MisterMastermind
07-29-2005, 11:31 PM
ok 1. not all ppl use medic as they're class, so not everyone could stop the fire with it. 2. Medics r slow... if they catch on fire and stop themselves from burning with the fire extinguisher just pwn them with another weapon....

Edit: ooopsie..... Jesse already covered that ^^

Crono
07-29-2005, 11:43 PM
if they catch on fire and stop themselves from burning with the fire extinguisher

HOW DO YOU USE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER ON YOURSELF, LET ALONE ANOTHER PERSON?

Huwajux
07-30-2005, 12:00 AM
HOW DO YOU USE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER ON YOURSELF, LET ALONE ANOTHER PERSON?
It's quite simple really. Press S to extinguish someone else and D to extinguish yourself. I...think that's what your asking.

Wind_Master
07-30-2005, 01:24 AM
good point....i like the weapon but i think it should take up 2 slots and look like a big red medic pack on their back or sumthing so they cant use heal and fire extinguisher at same time

Crono
07-30-2005, 01:40 AM
It's quite simple really. Press S to extinguish someone else and D to extinguish yourself. I...think that's what your asking.

...Think of it as in real life terms. You'd injure the other person >_>

Wind_Master
07-30-2005, 02:56 AM

ROFL!!!!ya lol....but it is a game not real life zzzzzzzz :asleep:

Crono
07-30-2005, 03:53 AM
ROFL!!!!ya lol....but it is a game not real life zzzzzzzz :asleep:

Yeah so why dont the guns fire nukes?

Wind_Master
07-30-2005, 04:42 AM
Yeah so why dont the guns fire nukes?

iono....zzzzzzzzz :asleep:

smurfmidgetninja
07-30-2005, 06:12 AM

How about the medic can't use the Fire Extinguisher on thereself? and yeah how would it ruin the point of those guns? There arn't many medics and if there are any you arn't usually around them.

Wind_Master
07-30-2005, 08:20 AM
How about the medic can't use the Fire Extinguisher on thereself? and yeah how would it ruin the point of those guns? There arn't many medics and if there are any you arn't usually around them.

well i was just sayin that it would b cheap....but than now i think about it...i guess it really isnt....zzzzzzzzzz :asleep:

Huwajux
07-30-2005, 12:33 PM
x_x It's a game. It doesn't have to be "Completely" realistic.

Crono
07-30-2005, 05:14 PM
x_x It's a game. It doesn't have to be "Completely" realistic.

Yeah, so lets make a gun that heals the other player when you shoot him! AWESOME IDEA!

Huwajux
07-30-2005, 07:31 PM
Yeah, so lets make a gun that heals the other player when you shoot him! AWESOME IDEA!
Notice I emphasised the word "Completely". Or is your grammar turning as bad as... :rolleyes:

Wind_Master
07-30-2005, 09:39 PM
go ahead u can say it.....as bad as jin right? :frown: lol

Huwajux
07-30-2005, 11:09 PM
go ahead u can say it.....as bad as jin right? :frown: lol

Lol. I'm only joking. ^^
You might want to put your firebox thing as your signiture btw. Alot easier. ;)

Wind_Master
07-31-2005, 12:28 AM
Lol. I'm only joking. ^^
You might want to put your firebox thing as your signiture btw. Alot easier. ;)

lmao...if i knew how i would...... :redface:

someonesomewhere
07-31-2005, 07:12 AM
Check the user CP for the forums. The options for it are there.

Wind_Master
07-31-2005, 07:23 AM
ight ty....i got it now

Crono
07-31-2005, 04:46 PM
Notice I emphasised the word "Completely". Or is your grammar turning as bad as... :rolleyes:

I don't see why a fire ext should be able to not damage a player at all but a healing gun is considered to be a " :rolleyes: wtfz lolz".

My grammar is just fine.

Wind_Master
07-31-2005, 04:52 PM
you just should have the gun take 20 energy and it DOESNT heal the player but it only heals the fire and if u get hit with it on it puts you on fire for 3 seconds

Zulu15
08-01-2005, 07:57 PM
I dont think thats what he meant..Anyway um, how about if you can use the fire ext can be used on the enemy to slow them down a bit? since its so freaking cold =P, wouldent be so powerful when you think about it since its two-handed and it takes away plenty energy, tho if you're fast enough you could slow down somebody and then switch to medic and heal yourself XD

Wind_Master
08-01-2005, 08:58 PM
hmmm...mayb it could b like ice that slows u down like poisen but this ice only slows u down for 6 seconds