PDA

View Full Version : Fujiwara

damrog
07-27-2005, 01:55 PM
Takumi and I have decided to start our own family (or samurai clan within samurai itself) and we were just wondering if we can do this with the blessing of the Shogun and Empress? the Family/Clan would the Fujiwara.

damrog
07-27-2005, 01:56 PM
p.s. this would not have a seperate guild tag or anything ... it would just be a last name

damrog
07-27-2005, 03:24 PM
I also have a story line, rules etc, this is specifically meant for Shogun Bosh if he wish to see these

AlexH
07-27-2005, 03:52 PM
Send the guy a PM.
Easier to get a response that way.

XGoLink
07-27-2005, 04:33 PM
You could've edited those 2messages, anyway, I like the idea..
Would be good if the family stays in one section of ranks.

damrog
07-27-2005, 04:48 PM
Soon i will put up the details involved with the Clan, the main problem with keeping it in one rank is that i only wish to be in the citizenship until i get to the required rank to be ashigaru. i.e. i wish to join the warrior ranks of our great kingdom. Good samurai clans fight for their Kingdom and its rulers at least that is what bushido instills in its samurai followers

Zurkiba
07-27-2005, 05:44 PM
Soon i will put up the details involved with the Clan, the main problem with keeping it in one rank is that i only wish to be in the citizenship until i get to the required rank to be ashigaru. i.e. i wish to join the warrior ranks of our great kingdom. Good samurai clans fight for their Kingdom and its rulers at least that is what bushido instills in its samurai followers
Good Samurai fight for money and land. Japanese historian you are not.

damrog
07-27-2005, 05:56 PM
have u studied the way of bushido? what makes u such an authority on the subject?

Zurkiba
07-27-2005, 06:07 PM
have u studied the way of bushido? what makes u such an authority on the subject?
The Bushido Code puts state and Emperor above all else, yes. However, Samurai fought for jade and land.

And I'm not claiming to be an authority on the subject, I'm merely pointing out historic facts.

damrog
07-27-2005, 06:14 PM
i do not wish to go into historic facts as i am sure that i could find more evidence to the contrary however i digress as i dont see the relevence of your previous statement to the purpose of this thread all it is, is nitpicking and undermining, no offence intended i just wish to stay on point

Zurkiba
07-27-2005, 06:17 PM
i do not wish to go into historic facts as i am sure that i could find more evidence to the contrary however i digress as i dont see the relevence of your previous statement to the purpose of this thread all it is, is nitpicking and undermining, no offence intended i just wish to stay on point
You asked a question, therefore I answered it.

However, I'll let you go on with your thread - I was merely correcting a historic flaw in your post.

damrog
07-27-2005, 06:18 PM
thank you very much i was not aiming at historic accuracy in any case