PDA

View Full Version : Weapon idea

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 12:42 AM
ok this weapon will be a gun that looks sorta like a small cannon but when u lock it on to an oppnent (like a ice cannon) it shoots out bullets/energy blasts that go around an oppnent for 20 seconds and when u press the s button again the bullets will close in and shoot the oppnent doing 15 dmg but while the enemy is in the orb of bullets they can still shoot

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 12:07 PM
How are they supposed to escape?

someonesomewhere
07-27-2005, 12:10 PM
Jetpack!
Or shoot the bullets?
Both?
Anyway, if it's just jetpack, trials are even more screwed >.>

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 12:11 PM
Jetpack!
Or shoot the bullets?
Both?
Anyway, if it's just jetpack, trials are even more screwed >.>
Yes and that doesn't seem to help the issue with trials quitting.

someonesomewhere
07-27-2005, 12:26 PM
That's why I brought that up. But I noticed just the other day that Gas grenades can be killed by other Grenades. Something like that should be done for this weapon, I guess.

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 12:33 PM
Maby you would have to go near someone else on your team and the bullets would infect them. XD It would be really funny watching people run about only having 20 seconds to find a p2p with a jetpack so that nobody would get hurt. Yet this could be used for laming as the person with the gun could just shoot again.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 06:59 PM
Maby you would have to go near someone else on your team and the bullets would infect them. XD It would be really funny watching people run about only having 20 seconds to find a p2p with a jetpack so that nobody would get hurt. Yet this could be used for laming as the person with the gun could just shoot again.

well 2 escape u will need no have a plasma sabre or a muramasa 2 cut it away from you which would take about 6 seconds or a knife or electron which would take about 10 seconds

kenyonandelliot
07-27-2005, 09:51 PM
maybe we could use a saber to hit the bullets..

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 10:24 PM
well it basically puts u in a orb of bullets that close in on you and do about 10-20 dmg now the way 2 get out is 2 actually pull out a flame thrower (if u dont have 1 ur screwed XD) and when u shoot the flame thrower all around u it sends the bullets shooting everywhere atatcking the team who trapped you in the orb