PDA

View Full Version : Idea

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 02:17 AM
ok this idea u cant hate....its a new weapon that is a sword that will be called an ice sword....now the sword only does 10 dmg a swing and that is because it freezes the guy when u hit them with the sword for 10 seconds or untill they get hit...this will be under the marine class...now if ur an elite and use this sword it will do 15 and freeze the guy for 15 seconds

GryffonDurime
07-26-2005, 02:28 AM
ok this idea u cant hate....its a new weapon that is a sword that will be called an ice sword....now the sword only does 10 dmg a swing and that is because it freezes the guy when u hit them with the sword for 10 seconds or untill they get hit...this will be under the marine class...now if ur an elite and use this sword it will do 15 and freeze the guy for 15 seconds

We CAN'T hate it? I disagree. It's cliché, out of place, and arguably overpowered.

juice188
07-26-2005, 02:51 AM
That sword wuld kill any1 with 1 hit. i say it takes up 50 action points per swing (Otherwise you would keep swinging, they would keep freezing, and they would die from lameness.)

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 04:00 AM
the sword doesnt do ne dmg when the oppenent is already frozen

juice188
07-26-2005, 06:33 AM
oh.

Judge_S
07-26-2005, 07:14 AM
the sword doesnt do ne dmg when the oppenent is already frozen
I don't even play Zone, but wouldn't it be safe to say that you'd freeze someone, then quickly change weapons and then waste them while they're frozen?

If freezing nullifies all damage taken, what's to stop the team or other players from waiting to gang up and kill the frozen guy once the freeze effect wears off?

If anything, make it so it slows the person. But completely incapacitates -- no. 'Course, this is just the person on the outside looking in.

Curt1zzle
07-26-2005, 07:24 AM
I don't even play Zone, but wouldn't it be safe to say that you'd freeze someone, then quickly change weapons and then waste them while they're frozen?

If freezing nullifies all damage taken, what's to stop the team or other players from waiting to gang up and kill the frozen guy once the freeze effect wears off?

If anything, make it so it slows the person. But completely incapacitates -- no. 'Course, this is just the person on the outside looking in.

What he said. ;o

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 07:44 AM
u guys must b stupid...if some1 freezes a guy with an ice cannon cant they just pull out a weapon and waste them 2??

Brad
07-26-2005, 07:57 AM
u guys must b stupid...if some1 freezes a guy with an ice cannon cant they just pull out a weapon and waste them 2??

oh cmon no need to call em stupid

the idea is good in general but like ice cannon you cant use up close and **** and if you wanna do that you need another team member making it a team assault kinda thing

I dont know about a sword freezin em for that long or even freezing them..you could just lame with someone with you..freeze..own..etc.

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 08:30 AM
thx....and the sword would be like the syringe sorta.....the syringe poisens the guy but does a lot of dmg this sword freezes the guy but does little dmg so they kinda even out....the class would b marine so they wouldnt b that fast and u would need 4k exp or more 2 use it......the thing basically only does 10 and freezes the guy...its preety much a ice cannon that u need 2 get up close 2 use and does 10 dmg so it really and that much of a lameing weapon :asleep:

Akoalin
07-26-2005, 09:00 AM
laming*
Marines already have enough noob weapons.

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 09:02 AM
ya..good point but they slow so they r easily delt with

Huwajux
07-26-2005, 12:34 PM
Bad weapon.

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 08:12 PM
i dont really know y ppl r complaining...if it is a lameing weapon just another waepon that u could use 2 try and stop ppl like me jesse storm and ace

Smutastic
07-26-2005, 09:27 PM
i dont really know y ppl r complaining...if it is a lameing weapon just another waepon that u could use 2 try and stop ppl like me jesse storm and ace

Don't you think you're a bit too confident? You could take a leaf out of Meph's book, he's an awesome PKer on Era but he doesn't act as impudent as you. I just don't like your attitude, you know? You're like "i 0wn u nub, get a lyf lol" if someone complains about you and/or your ideas, stupid insults isn't always the best way to defend yourself on an internet forum as long as it's not a Counter Strike community. Think before you type and try to post a bit more professional if it's something important (An idea to improve/create a server, for example).

jkool666
07-26-2005, 09:37 PM
Hmmmm, To sum all this up.... APPLE!!! *holds control* *hits y*

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 09:44 PM
lol......i am over confident because i have 2 b or newbs will think they r good.....take this 4 example 2day i was playing on deathmatch and ixxi " a trial" called jesse a newb and that he owns jessse.....now of course i defended jesse but bside the point if ur not over confident ppl will take advantage of u

Bl0nkt
07-26-2005, 10:06 PM
lol......i am over confident because i have 2 b or newbs will think they r good.....take this 4 example 2day i was playing on deathmatch and ixxi " a trial" called jesse a newb and that he owns jessse.....now of course i defended jesse but bside the point if ur not over confident ppl will take advantage of u
Could you put that in english? Please? :)

And overconfident doesn't mean childish boasting and internet jargon. Make some sense and some friends.

Let's take another look at meph. He's the best pker I know and if he ever talks like you it's because he's making fun of someone like you.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 12:15 AM
dude wow hes an excellent pker...guess what im 1 of the best in zone and i used 2 b the best 4 awhile until i quit

TheSmu
07-27-2005, 02:02 AM
dude wow hes an excellent pker...guess what im 1 of the best in zone and i used 2 b the best 4 awhile until i quit

No... actually you're just some pathetic kid who for sure isn't 13 years old, means you aren't even allowed to play Graal. Stop acting like it's that hard to be good at playing Zone, stop being so damn cheeky, it's annoying.

DUDE, SERIOUSLY? THAT SOUND LIKE AN AMAZING STORY. I don't feeling like commenting that since you probably won't get the point anyways? :\

Brad
07-27-2005, 02:35 AM
what if its like subzero from mortal kombat

if you attack someone again with the ice sword when theyre frozen you freeze yourself

Zurkiba
07-27-2005, 03:37 AM
I have a special mission for you Wind_Master.

You are the new secret agent of America and the terrorist are going to attack any day now. So your mission, which you're being forced to accept because you're in America now, is to read the below:

http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/

Read all of that, and come back here, once you improve yourself the terrorist wont attack!

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 04:59 AM
No... actually you're just some pathetic kid who for sure isn't 13 years old, means you aren't even allowed to play Graal. Stop acting like it's that hard to be good at playing Zone, stop being so damn cheeky, it's annoying.

DUDE, SERIOUSLY? THAT SOUND LIKE AN AMAZING STORY. I don't feeling like commenting that since you probably won't get the point anyways? :\

c...ppl think their good lol ask ace or stormy or even jesse they r among the best and ask them how good i am?? lemme tell u id own u ne day

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 05:00 AM

You are the new secret agent of America and the terrorist are going to attack any day now. So your mission, which you're being forced to accept because you're in America now, is to read the below:

Read all of that, and come back here, once you improve yourself the terrorist wont attack!

ya lol the only thing i need 2 do in graal is have better grammer but my skill is just fine

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 05:01 AM
what if its like subzero from mortal kombat

if you attack someone again with the ice sword when theyre frozen you freeze yourself

thats preety good idea but have it like the person who was hit by the sword and frozen gets 5 damage taken away from them every 2 seconds and the guy frozen has 10 dmg taken away from him like every 8 seconds

Zurkiba
07-27-2005, 05:18 AM
ya lol the only thing i need 2 do in graal is have better grammer but my skill is just fine
The mission states that you need to read all of that site before you post again.

DONT LET TERRORIST ATTACK AGAIN WIND MASTER!

Bl0nkt
07-27-2005, 05:47 AM
c...ppl think their good lol ask ace or stormy or even jesse they r among the best and ask them how good i am?? lemme tell u id own u ne day
His post stated nothing about how good you are at pking. o.O

In fact, his post was about how you relate everything TO pking.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 06:09 AM
im very confused right now XD.....lol

Zurkiba
07-27-2005, 06:12 AM
im very confused right now XD.....lol
Listen, seriously...

I want you to make this your signature

And make it your homepage. So you dont forget to read it.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 07:03 AM
enough with the site XD i know my grammer is bad

jkool666
07-27-2005, 07:14 AM

***** srry jin man that is funny lmao

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 07:22 AM
i know but all bcause of my bad grammer :(

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 12:25 PM
if ur not over confident ppl will take advantage of u
*Puts on a long white fake beard and a robe*
There are many rules to fight like the samurai within, but know this. Over confidence is the greatest enemy!

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 06:57 PM
*Puts on a long white fake beard and a robe*
There are many rules to fight like the samurai within, but know this. Over confidence is the greatest enemy!

LMAO!!! lol.......thats good