PDA

View Full Version : Marvel

bef
07-25-2005, 12:39 PM
Today my guild, Marvel, went global.

We aim to recruit only the finest in Sparrers and PKers globally and oppose some of the largest and most powerful guilds.

Currently we are looking for new members, if you're a player of Shaded Legend or N-Pulse you can look for either Myself, Redeemer or Link for a tryout.

You will be judged on your fighting skill, style, loyalty and character.

We are not looking for those who won't be loyal, no multiguilding will be accepted. Obviously we allow family tags and other tags may be accepted should the person give a reasonable explanation.

To organise a try-out outside of Shaded Legend or N-Pulse, email me: [email protected]

Do note that we will filter all applicants and will be very picky, we aren't looking for a big guild, merely the best guild ;).

Currently we have an active alliance with Senior Messiah's guild, CK, and are looking to make more alliances as well as develop some major competition between us and other guilds.

Thanks for reading.

xAndrewx
07-25-2005, 12:46 PM
You quit Graal!
Stuff the guild and bring back Graal News >_<

Judge_S
07-25-2005, 07:39 PM
You quit Graal!
You can never quit Graal! *creepy ghostly sounds and hand motions*

bef
07-26-2005, 01:34 AM
I couldn't resist coming back to see SL get a playercount of 65+
Then I couldn't resist sparring on NP
Then I couldn't resist starting a guild

Now I'm back, properly. :P

xAndrewx
07-27-2005, 04:45 PM
I couldn't resist coming back to see SL get a playercount of 65+
Then I couldn't resist sparring on NP
Then I couldn't resist starting a guild

Now I'm back, properly. :P
Since when did SL get over 10? :eek:

MysticalMatrix
07-29-2005, 08:56 AM
SL is trying to wake up, the name says it all 'Shaded Legend'. We've had playercount increase a bit, hoping with the new updates there will be a dynamic change ;)
And Bef I will gladly apply ;)

bef
07-30-2005, 04:35 PM
Everyone knows Shaded Legend is the highest quality server around- it's just that it actually has a theme and the general masses of people who play this game aren't interested in quality, moreso having the most rubbishy items.

talk to you soon, MB.

Crono
07-30-2005, 04:47 PM
Shaded Legend doesn't have the highest quality around, let alone quality itself.

Zurkiba
07-30-2005, 05:05 PM
Everyone knows Shaded Legend is the highest quality server around- it's just that it actually has a theme and the general masses of people who play this game aren't interested in quality, moreso having the most rubbishy items.

talk to you soon, MB.
I hardly call that the highest quality. It has a slightly altered tileset and that's about it.

Hiro
07-30-2005, 08:59 PM
SL is trying to wake up, the name says it all 'Shaded Legend'. We've had playercount increase a bit, hoping with the new updates there will be a dynamic change ;)
And Bef I will gladly apply ;)
Magnus's new sparring rooms are awsome. ^^

Bl0nkt
07-31-2005, 12:41 AM
I hardly call that the highest quality. It has a slightly altered tileset and that's about it.
And UN has less than that.

Let's see...

Default tileset - Yes
Default pking system - Yes
Default movement system - Yes

As an added bonus, more than half the server is populated by trials while the rest consist of illiterate and immature players (Consisting of having things in their nicks such as 'my gurlfrand = sexypanda my dady = joe').

bef
07-31-2005, 01:50 AM
See, the thing that makes Shaded Legend quality, aside from the Ham NPC is the fact that it's consistant... There's not an extreme variation in timeframes, it's practically all medieval and THAT is what Graal should be.

The only negatives about SL is that it has "bombs" and the swint still hasn't been released :P

It's a massively awesome server, you guys wouldn't be so negative about it if you actually played it every one and a while.

Zurkiba
07-31-2005, 04:20 AM
There's not an extreme variation in timeframes, it's practically all medieval and THAT is what Graal should be.
Because going by set terran timeframes that offer you no real flexibility would be much better then an Industrial Revolution fantasy game that still upholds traditions of old.