PDA

View Full Version : New weps and maps

juice188
07-25-2005, 03:20 AM
Hmmm what is with the delay of the new weapons and maps?
We were supposed to get them yesterday, It said two days ago in an Admin Mass "Zone will be reset in 2 minutes for the release of New guns and Maps that will be released tomorrow"
Well what is taking so long?

Huwajux
07-25-2005, 12:53 PM
Me wanty new things now!

jkool666
07-25-2005, 07:10 PM
Agreed with both them lol

Wind_Master
07-25-2005, 10:23 PM
new weapons r gettin so lame.. 2 many lamers out with chaingun and other newb weapons...if zone was just about appirces the game would b so ez 4 me :asleep:

Huwajux
07-26-2005, 12:02 PM
new weapons r gettin so lame.. 2 many lamers out with chaingun and other newb weapons...if zone was just about appirces the game would b so ez 4 me :asleep:
Well I don't think anyone would want to play the kind of Zone you would like. Playing with the same weapon with no selection would destroy the server instantly. It's more fun to use a variety of weapons than the same one that you are good at. >_<

Admins
07-26-2005, 03:56 PM
Hmmm what is with the delay of the new weapons and maps?
We were supposed to get them yesterday, It said two days ago in an Admin Mass "Zone will be reset in 2 minutes for the release of New guns and Maps that will be released tomorrow"
Well what is taking so long?
It was "The server will be restarted in 2 minutes for technical updates. We also plan to add new weapons soon". Most of the weapons are ready now, but I haven't got time to add them to the good classes or make events for them.

Huwajux
07-26-2005, 05:34 PM
It was "The server will be restarted in 2 minutes for technical updates. We also plan to add new weapons soon". Most of the weapons are ready now, but I haven't got time to add them to the good classes or make events for them.
Any guess at what time you will add them into the game?

Bl0nkt
07-26-2005, 07:08 PM
You don't realize that appirces are the "newbiest" gun in Zone.

Let's take a look at it:

1. Around .3 second delay.

2. Shoots FOUR bullets at once (Each doing around 20 damage).

3. Nearly impossible to escape the bullets since they spread out like a fricking shotgun.

Don't tell me the chaingun is better than that.

Huwajux
07-26-2005, 07:54 PM
Let's take a look at it:
3. Nearly impossible to escape the bullets since they spread out like a fricking shotgun.
1. I agree.
2. Each bullet does not do 20 damage each it does less. (I think)
3.Shotgun has a wider range and you must be really bad if you can't dodge an ap pirces shot as I can fight someone who has apps without getting hit.

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 08:22 PM
u guys r just complaining cause of all the people that own with apps......if u want go train with apps and i bet ill still own ya

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 08:23 PM

Let's take a look at it:

umm.....if u use a chaingun sry ur a newb

jkool666
07-26-2005, 08:32 PM
Ya I agree with jin (aka windmaster). People hate appirces because they always get owned by them. I can name off WAY cheaper guns.
Chaingun, Shotgun, DH18, G18, Bluerifle, ERBeamer, and KV24.
Those are all cheaper then appirces.

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 08:38 PM
Ya I agree with jin (aka windmaster). People hate appirces because they always get owned by them. I can name off WAY cheaper guns.
Chaingun, Shotgun, DH18, G18, Bluerifle, ERBeamer, and KV24.
Those are all cheaper then appirces.

ya they just mad jkool because they always get owned by like me...you...ace.....touya.....and stormy....and im sure i can name off more

Akoalin
07-26-2005, 11:57 PM
umm.....if u use a chaingun sry ur a newb
Ignoranus. Chainguns require more skill to use than ap pirces. It takes about 2 seconds to get started firing chaingun and any time you're hit you'll stop shooting and have to start over. Your logic sucks, so does your grammar. Learn how to use spell check.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 12:17 AM
dude just cause u suck with appirces...dont meen u should take it out on other ppl

jkool666
07-27-2005, 12:27 AM
Lol once again i agree with jin... If you smart with chaingun they are SOoOoOoOoO lame... Simple stand back and hold shift. And instanly their noobie... Only a fool would go in at close range with a chaingun... But still chainguns are cheaper then appirces.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 12:31 AM
Lol once again i agree with jin... If you smart with chaingun they are SOoOoOoOoO lame... Simple stand back and hold shift. And instanly their noobie... Only a fool would go in at close range with a chaingun... But still chainguns are cheaper then appirces.

ya every1 just complaining cause ppl with apps own them 2 bad

Akoalin
07-27-2005, 12:37 AM
ya every1 just complaining cause ppl with apps own them 2 bad
lame them too much*
Again, work on your grammar.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 12:42 AM
again...stop crying

Akoalin
07-27-2005, 12:45 AM
again...stop crying
Pft... "ANYONE WHO USES A CHAINGUN IS A NOOB KTHX"
:\
I'm explaining the obvious, AP Pirces are lame. NOT CRYING JUST STHU PLZ.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 12:50 AM
wanna take this on zone....u would waste my time with ur lack of skill but w/e i like killing newbs :) they ez

Akoalin
07-27-2005, 01:44 AM
wanna take this on zone....u would waste my time with ur lack of skill but w/e i like killing newbs :) they ez
*used to be top player plz* I stopped playing because of lame noobs like you.

juice188
07-27-2005, 03:32 AM
How the hell did this turn into something about guns? I obviously made this thread about the new weapons and maps, not for people to fight over which weapons are most lame and such, if you want to fight about that then i suggest you go and make your on thread. X.x

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 04:55 AM
How the hell did this turn into something about guns? I obviously made this thread about the new weapons and maps, not for people to fight over which weapons are most lame and such, if you want to fight about that then i suggest you go and make your on thread. X.x

sry im just sick of newbs like ako who when u own he thinks hes all good

Akoalin
07-27-2005, 05:50 AM
sry im just sick of newbs like ako who when u own he thinks hes all good
-.- Hypocrite. I never said I was good, you said I was bad.
I request a moderator lock this up please.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 06:09 AM
ya...w/e u did say i was a newb :asleep:

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 12:15 PM
Ignoranus. Chainguns require more skill to use than ap pirces. It takes about 2 seconds to get started firing chaingun and any time you're hit you'll stop shooting and have to start over. Your logic sucks, so does your grammar. Learn how to use spell check.
They require more skill? In what way do tell? Once with a chaingun I came around the side of base 1, charged up without them knowing and just moved around a bit and it came out that I ended up killing 7 people with no damage. Now would be able to do that with appirces?

someonesomewhere
07-27-2005, 12:24 PM
Let's see...
First, Apps do 9 damage per shot (About), spread too much, and fire too quickly.
Second, I do think apps are lame, but I use them sometimes, but not NEARLY as much as others. I did the math, and I need 2.5k Kills with them for 12th place >.>

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 12:29 PM
-.- Hypocrite. I never said I was good, you said I was bad.

Lol I agree. Jin you are being quite the Hypocrite. Akoalin was indeed a good player.

someonesomewhere
07-27-2005, 12:37 PM
I KNOW Ako was a good player, and he's not half bad now either, just not as good >_< . In case you forgot, Ako had the highest bounty for a while.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 07:02 PM
bounty doesnt mean nething.........when gambet and tao played i could beat ako now that ive gotten better i could waste him......o and who ever isnt a challenge 4 me is obviously a newb

Akoalin
07-27-2005, 07:16 PM
o and who ever isnt a challenge 4 me is obviously a newb
That's pretty much insulting yourself :asleep:
Again, this should be locked.

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 07:20 PM
bounty doesnt mean nething.........when gambet and tao played i could beat ako now that ive gotten better i could waste him......o and who ever isnt a challenge 4 me is obviously a newb
To sum all the over confident things that you have said in various threads, "Who cares?"

jkool666
07-27-2005, 08:08 PM
Soup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 09:02 PM
Soup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol...........and darksoul im over confident cause ppl always think they can beat me all u ppl do is praise ace all day thinkin hes the best......when i was the best no1 said **** 2 me cause every1 was 2 afraid 2 fight me and ako plz u u just think every1 who doesnt like u is a newb.....well guess what ask how good i am???? ask who ever

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 09:31 PM
lol...........and darksoul im over confident cause ppl always think they can beat me all u ppl do is praise ace all day thinkin hes the best......when i was the best no1 said **** 2 me cause every1 was 2 afraid 2 fight me and ako plz u u just think every1 who doesnt like u is a newb.....well guess what ask how good i am???? ask who ever
Praise Ace? Please tell me when was the last time you ever saw me praise Ace? The answer is obviously never seeing as I never praised Ace in such a way as you describe. When you were 'good' people did not praise you as they didn't like your arrogant attitude (and you didn't have many friends)which you are proving right now at the moment. Ako was a brilliant player at Zone and achieved heights at which you can only dream. Your only hope at beating him is now as he has lost his skill because he quit due to arrogant children such as you.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 10:18 PM
well....when i had my old skill no1 could beat me bside storm and storm is the best 2 ever play as far as friends i have plenty

Akoalin
07-27-2005, 10:26 PM
ako plz u u just think every1 who doesnt like u is a newb.....well guess what ask how good i am???? ask who ever
Dude, stop acting like you're all high and mighty. I never said that you ignoranus -.-

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 10:31 PM
well...i just hate ppl that call me a newb...ive achived as much as ne1 has (bside stormy) in skill stormy is possibly the greatest player who ever played zone......if i didnt quit from un right now id be equal with ace problly.....and perhaps storm (thats pushing it.....storm is amazing) but still i would b up their (not tryin 2 diss darksoul) but b4 i quit 2 play un darksoul was good but i beat him alot more than he beat me now that i took a break dark soul is possibly equal 2 me mayb better......so dont call me a newb if u dont even know who i really am

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 10:44 PM
well...i just hate ppl that call me a newb...ive achived as much as ne1 has (bside stormy) in skill stormy is possibly the greatest player who ever played zone......if i didnt quit from un right now id be equal with ace problly.....and perhaps storm (thats pushing it.....storm is amazing) but still i would b up their (not tryin 2 diss darksoul) but b4 i quit 2 play un darksoul was good but i beat him alot more than he beat me now that i took a break dark soul is possibly equal 2 me mayb better......so dont call me a newb if u dont even know who i really am
Lol you forget that I took a long break as my account was falsely banned for ages. Although I did make another account to get on Zone I never really fought with it, I only used it to get this account back. >_<

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 10:50 PM
ok heres the chart

Riley=best=than quit
Gambet=best=than became server
Tao=best=than played gk
Silos=best=than played maplystory
firebox=best=than played maplystory
stormy=best=than took a break=than became second best or first best next 2 ace
Jin(me)=best=than took a break anbd didnt play on graal for like a month=than became second best=currently im like 3rd best behind ace and stormy
Ace=best=didnt play 4 awhile=currently best or second best behind stormy

so u c if i continued 2 play along with stormy and ace wed b so good :) but every1 knows stormy is the greatest 2 ever play ZONE!

Akoalin
07-27-2005, 10:52 PM
Riley=best=than quit

He spawn lamed and used ap pirces. :rolleyes:
Storm was good.
Siwin was good.
Ace was good.
I hate to admit this, but Gambet was pretty good... although he did use ap pirces.
Jin(me)=best=than took a break anbd didnt play on graal for like a month=than became second best=currently im like 3rd best behind ace and stormy
:rolleyes:
Who are you again? :asleep:

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 10:54 PM
ok riley lames so exclude him but i am jin i really didnt play when u played cause i was always hangin around with firebox or gambet so i didnt really c u that much....alll i do know is some ppl said u sucked....iono i never vsed u so im not gunna say nething especially of how bad im doing 2 day

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 10:57 PM
>_< oh and i need help with my grammer bad

Akoalin
07-27-2005, 11:23 PM
>_< oh and i need help with my grammer bad
Don't double post !pissed!

Wind_Master
07-28-2005, 02:01 AM
ah my bad i 4got i shouldnt do that x_x

kenyonandelliot
07-28-2005, 02:11 AM
Wind, you probaly killed them because they WERE newbs.

Don't double post !pissed!

your not a mod, shutup

Wind_Master
07-28-2005, 03:04 AM
no need 2 get angry XD

Huwajux
07-28-2005, 12:43 PM
Any way after that long discussion I think we should get back on topic.

Wind_Master
07-28-2005, 07:43 PM
Any way after that long discussion I think we should get back on topic.

lmao....ya i 4got what topic was about

kenyonandelliot
07-28-2005, 08:23 PM
wasn't it how the delay of the new maps and weapons?

Wind_Master
07-28-2005, 08:29 PM
wasn't it how the delay of the new maps and weapons?

o....ya lol ty

jkool666
07-28-2005, 08:51 PM
Yes, UPLOAD lol

Huwajux
07-28-2005, 10:34 PM
Yes, UPLOAD lol
YES UPLOAD NOW. Not later, NOW! !pissed!
Please.

juice188
07-29-2005, 12:20 AM
I appreciate that both of u FINALLY stopped arguing x.x Don't do it again :]

someonesomewhere
07-29-2005, 12:21 AM
When do they plan to release the new stuff anyway?

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 12:44 AM
I appreciate that both of u FINALLY stopped arguing x.x Don't do it again :]

hey not my fault when ppl say their better than me its not nececarilly true like i said stormy and ace r the only ppl that can say "they r better than me" and mayb even jesse

Akoalin
07-29-2005, 01:34 AM
hey not my fault when ppl say their better than me its not nececarilly true like i said stormy and ace r the only ppl that can say "they r better than me" and mayb even jesse
that's basicly saying you're better than everybody, I never said I was better than you, you just said you were better than me. To prevent another flame war, this topic should be closed. :rolleyes:

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 02:17 AM
that's basicly saying you're better than everybody, I never said I was better than you, you just said you were better than me. To prevent another flame war, this topic should be closed. :rolleyes:

zzzzzzzzzz.how about no....and im not saying that im the best im saying that im def on top 5 ppl best ppl for zone and if i had my old skill back i might b the best and like i said BESIDE mayb storm ace or jesse

Dreth
07-29-2005, 02:54 AM
*sigh* And i just read through the whole topic...
Omy...

Jin, in saying that anyone who isnt a challenge to you is a newb, thats either implying that
A)You suck, and if you cant be beaten, get off you pathetic peice of slime or
B)you are high and mighty, overconfident, full of yourself and something almost as unsanitary as yourself, or like to brag...
My goodness, you really flame alot too...

Oh, and... You habve a lot of suggestions for new weapons, they say earlier here that new weapons are boring or something... Yeah(?)

You seem to have perfected the art of spamming... Do you know Gamin?

Upload plz

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 03:34 AM
*sigh* And i just read through the whole topic...
Omy...

Jin, in saying that anyone who isnt a challenge to you is a newb, thats either implying that
A)You suck, and if you cant be beaten, get off you pathetic peice of slime or
B)you are high and mighty, overconfident, full of yourself and something almost as unsanitary as yourself, or like to brag...
My goodness, you really flame alot too...

Oh, and... You habve a lot of suggestions for new weapons, they say earlier here that new weapons are boring or something... Yeah(?)

You seem to have perfected the art of spamming... Do you know Gamin?

Upload plz

why do u always have 2 complain about stuff.......i dont spam...spamming is sumthing that some1 posts that is nuthing 2 do with nething like "ya play runescape now" thats spam not suggestions 4 new ideas

jkool666
07-29-2005, 06:36 AM
Ok guys... Shut up... Don't say things that will cause problems. I belive this started because of a bad idea. Maybe not I don't wanna read it all because the percentage of it is people bad talking each other. If you have somthing bad to say about somones idea, say it nicely. Also if you don't agree with somthing that somone is saying, let a staff person handle it, don't talk bad to them causing it to get worse. Now please people shut up..... (not to mention you all argue on EVERY new topic.... And its also always the same people.....)

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 07:47 AM
Ok guys... Shut up... Don't say things that will cause problems. I belive this started because of a bad idea. Maybe not I don't wanna read it all because the percentage of it is people bad talking each other. If you have somthing bad to say about somones idea, say it nicely. Also if you don't agree with somthing that somone is saying, let a staff person handle it, don't talk bad to them causing it to get worse. Now please people shut up..... (not to mention you all argue on EVERY new topic.... And its also always the same people.....)

zzzzzzz....i cant bring it up wit the server all of em hate me xcept stefan

jkool666
07-29-2005, 08:06 AM
Well tell stefan hes a kool guy lol

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 09:28 AM
Well tell stefan hes a kool guy lol

lol...ya he is cool

Huwajux
07-29-2005, 04:37 PM
zzzzzzzzzz.how about no....and im not saying that im the best im saying that im def on top 5 ppl best ppl for zone and if i had my old skill back i might b the best and like i said BESIDE mayb storm ace or jesse
Well I think I speak for everybody when I say "I don't give a ****".

LONG LIVE STEFAN!

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 05:52 PM
Well I think I speak for everybody when I say "I don't give a ****".

LONG LIVE STEFAN!

what in the hell r u talking about

~Always remember the great FireBoX....A true Legend~

jkool666
07-29-2005, 06:59 PM
Ok guys dark now you shut up once again this is causing an argument.

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 07:50 PM
Ok guys dark now you shut up once again this is causing an argument.

ya...thats the second time hes done that zzzzz :redface:

Huwajux
07-29-2005, 09:58 PM
ya...thats the second time hes done that zzzzz :redface:

Lol and you haven't started an arguement before? I sincerely doubt that.

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 10:31 PM
Lol and you haven't started an arguement before? I sincerely doubt that.

when did i say that i never did??

i got nuthing 2 prove i was already the best once b4 but u however never were the best....

Huwajux
07-29-2005, 10:44 PM
when did i say that i never did??

i got nuthing 2 prove i was already the best once b4 but u however never were the best....

So? I remember when you played with this account your using now and we had spars and I killed you, you killed me, you got pissed. Lamed me. I got pissed. Lamed you. I'm surprised people actually like you due to your ignorant attitude. I did once like you but then you became even more confident and arrogant once you began to stain the forums with your ideas (Some of them are good I must admit, I emphasise "Some").

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 10:50 PM
So? I remember when you played with this account your using now and we had spars and I killed you, you killed me, you got pissed. Lamed me. I got pissed. Lamed you. I'm surprised people actually like you due to your ignorant attitude. I did once like you but then you became even more confident and arrogant once you began to stain the forums with your ideas (Some of them are good I must admit, I emphasise "Some").

ok a few things r wrong with what u just said....1.We both killed eachother 3 times each.....2.i lamed cause u were making fun of smooch for owning ur friend....3.Alot of people r ignorant....u think that when riley or tao were the best they were not ignorant....tao was ignorant and riley 4get it he was the most ignorant. Go ahead ask touya...he yelled at me 4 being 2 full of myself....so i stopped and i sucked at zone so i became full of myself again and i got way better. :asleep:

Huwajux
07-29-2005, 10:55 PM
ok a few things r wrong with what u just said....1.We both killed eachother 3 times each.....2.i lamed cause u were making fun of smooch for owning ur friend....3.Alot of people r ignorant....u think that when riley or tao were the best they were not ignorant....tao was ignorant and riley 4get it he was the most ignorant. Go ahead ask touya...he yelled at me 4 being 2 full of myself....so i stopped and i sucked at zone so i became full of myself again and i got way better. :asleep:

Ok a few things are wrong with what you just said.
1. I'm talking about the old times on iricia when we used to have fun spars.
2. Sm00ch did not own my friend as none of my friends were online at that time. x_x
3. Riley was just an *******, so I agree with you there. :)
4. You must always be confident sometimes but not over-confident. E.g Don't randomly go up to people calling them newbs if you don't even know how they play (Over-confident). Just call people newbs if they call you a newb, then go own their ass and rub it in their face (Confident).

Hope that helped :D

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 10:58 PM
Ok a few things are wrong with what you just said.
1. I'm talking about the old times on iricia when we used to have fun spars.
2. Sm00ch did not own my friend as none of my friends were online at that time. x_x
3. Riley was just an *******, so I agree with you there. :)
4. You must always be confident sometimes but not over-confident. E.g Don't randomly go up to people calling them newbs if you don't even know how they play (Over-confident). Just call people newbs if they call you a newb, then go own their ass and rub it in their face (Confident).

Hope that helped :D

lol ya it did but this is wierd....we hate eachother in 1 thread but r like best friends in another...... : :megaeek:

Huwajux
07-29-2005, 11:14 PM
lol ya it did but this is wierd....we hate eachother in 1 thread but r like best friends in another...... : :megaeek:

Lol just trying to make amends. This is gone off topic but I don't want this thread to die, as I'm eager to use the new guns. Vulcan? Stefan? What's taking so long? :frown:

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 11:16 PM
Lol just trying to make amends. This is gone off topic but I don't want this thread to die, as I'm eager to use the new guns. Vulcan? Stefan? What's taking so long? :frown:

lol...ya its been awhile since ppl been askin that XD wow it really went off topic zzzz :asleep:

Huwajux
07-29-2005, 11:55 PM
lol...ya its been awhile since ppl been askin that XD wow it really went off topic zzzz :asleep:

(Why do you put zzz after everything you say?)
Ok stay on topic now. x_x

Wind_Master
07-30-2005, 01:14 AM
its a habit and ppl know its me if i do it......zzzzzzz :asleep: