PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Races

Huwajux
07-24-2005, 10:28 AM
I think this would be pretty cool. ^^ How about a planet where there are different tracks and you could race with hover bikes. I know zone is a shooting game but I think it's worth a shot. (Get it? Eh you know shot? Shooting? Bah.) Cuz I just love on Iricia when I'm driving a bike and there is an enemy riding beside me, it's great fun. Tell me what you think about the idea.

Btw if you like this idea don't replace it with another planet. >_<

Magadal
07-24-2005, 01:48 PM
I think this would be pretty cool. ^^ How about a planet where there are different tracks and you could race with hover bikes. I know zone is a shooting game but I think it's worth a shot. (Get it? Eh you know shot? Shooting? Bah.) Cuz I just love on Iricia when I'm driving a bike and there is an enemy riding beside me, it's great fun. Tell me what you think about the idea.

Btw if you like this idea don't replace it with another planet. >_<

yea i love ur idea :D...but make a new planet >_< ....jungle or something .__.

Huwajux
07-24-2005, 02:26 PM
but make a new planet >_<
I said if you liked it do not replace it with another planet. >_<
Maby they could do jungle... and other types of areas aswell. E.g Water levels (Cuz they are hover bikes x_x ) and other things. I don't know really, some people might not like the idea and keep zone focussed on the shooting aspect instead of adding something new. :frown:
You never know it might even help with the issues that come across p2p and trials area.

juice188
07-24-2005, 06:15 PM
I said if you liked it do not replace it with another planet. >_<
Maby they could do jungle... and other types of areas aswell. E.g Water levels (Cuz they are hover bikes x_x ) and other things. I don't know really, some people might not like the idea and keep zone focussed on the shooting aspect instead of adding something new. :frown:
You never know it might even help with the issues that come across p2p and trials area.
I think its a good idea but there still working on the updates of map and weps and armor now..

Wind_Master
07-25-2005, 10:34 PM
its a good 1...but than 2 many newbs would get privilages and take away the point of having a car in un XD

Sulukra
07-26-2005, 01:54 AM
I KNOW.

To keep the shooting aspect of Zone in the races, why not give the people on bikes GUNS? Then you'd keep the shooting aspect and would still have the power to slow down your opponent. But instead of destroying the other bike, you should be able to stun it for about 3-5 seconds; this'd work because you'd have to slow down. While stunned, it'd be cool if you could also shoot back at the guy who shot you.

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 02:11 AM
the best idea would b not 2 use guns cause 2 many ppl would dbl team 1 racer and make it un-fair

Huwajux
07-26-2005, 12:06 PM
Maby it could be made a p2p only planet? Would that help? I think that if you wish to, make a new gfx for racing bikes with a mounted gun on the back. This mounted gun could shoot a beam perhaps? Thus slowing down the opponents or indefinately making them crash.

Admins
07-26-2005, 03:47 PM
Bike races would be fun. Just driving would be too boring though, so there should be special items like in Mario Kart I guess, like the homing missile, pipe bombs etc.

Huwajux
07-26-2005, 04:44 PM
Yes maby 2 people to a bike? One of them on the back shooting the weapons and the other driving. Also there could be tournaments sometimes and the prizes could be "Reapers or those Red and Blue Pistols" that have been announced to be event items.

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 08:18 PM
Yes maby 2 people to a bike? One of them on the back shooting the weapons and the other driving. Also there could be tournaments sometimes and the prizes could be "Reapers or those Red and Blue Pistols" that have been announced to be event items.

lmao i was gunna say that :(

jkool666
07-26-2005, 08:22 PM
Bike races would be fun. Just driving would be too boring though, so there should be special items like in Mario Kart I guess, like the homing missile, pipe bombs etc.
Hey make it like mario cart double dash!!! lol have one person in back shooting at the other racers with their guns and stuff then one person driving... That be not bad

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 08:24 PM
Hey make it like mario cart double dash!!! lol have one person in back shooting at the other racers with their guns and stuff then one person driving... That be not bad

ya that would be cool

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 12:03 PM
Dude I just said that in another post. x_x

someonesomewhere
07-27-2005, 12:08 PM
Would this be an event, or another panet (I know you don't want that) like Wild Cross, where the race would have a certain time limit, or would end when someone won?

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 12:10 PM
Well I was thinking that it would be on another planet and from time to time a tournament would be held there.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 06:56 PM
i wouldnt do a tourny 2 many newbs would gang up on certain ppl and ruin teh race 4 ......but it dont matter

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 07:22 PM
i wouldnt do a tourny 2 many newbs would gang up on certain ppl and ruin teh race 4 ......but it dont matter
I mentioned earlier that it would be a 'p2p only' planet.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 08:59 PM
and they r no newb p2ps???? i can name plenty

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 09:34 PM
and they r no newb p2ps???? i can name plenty
Yes I can think of an extremely newby p2p who I seem to be talking to at the moment. ;)

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 10:19 PM
oh...that must meen that u r talking 2 ako at the moment