PDA

View Full Version : Hover Bikes

Huwajux
07-24-2005, 10:12 AM
I'm sure that everyone agrees that they have died from someone shooting on a bike, if they say they haven't they are lying. I think that there is no point in this feature for bikes, other than laming. When fighting them you just can't win. Once you destroy the bike they are riding they go for another bike near by. Sometimes if they see that they can't win, they drive away. I am asking if this feature could be removed. If not say why because I think there is no good reason for it in the game.

Magadal
07-24-2005, 01:46 PM
I'm sure that everyone agrees that they have died from someone shooting on a bike, if they say they haven't they are lying. I think that there is no point in this feature for bikes, other than laming. When fighting them you just can't win. Once you destroy the bike they are riding they go for another bike near by. Sometimes if they see that they can't win, they drive away. I am asking if this feature could be removed. If not say why because I think there is no good reason for it in the game.

agreed....i hate bike lamers X_X

Emily_Cruddas
07-24-2005, 03:43 PM
Use a flamethrower to toast the bike in half a second flat, i find it very easy to take out a bike.....but after the fella is on foot and jizzed off about losing his ride i'm in trouble. >_<

StormYs
07-24-2005, 03:52 PM
pipes are easier, if you do it with a flamethrower you can get burned yourself :p

Huwajux
07-24-2005, 05:13 PM
Yeah but once they see me get out my flamethrower or pipes they ride away.

juice188
07-24-2005, 06:13 PM
Yeah but once they see me get out my flamethrower or pipes they ride away.
Lol maybe there should be a special feature to specific weapons like what beams use to do on Hover Bikes.

Magadal
07-24-2005, 06:53 PM
first, use a tazebomb on an hover bike...and after that a pipe bomb :D

Huwajux
07-24-2005, 07:28 PM
Yeah but if I get a tazebomb out they run. X.x
Wouldn't it be easier to just take it out of the game. Nobody actually "Wants" it in the game, except for newbs who use it.

juice188
07-24-2005, 08:08 PM
There truely is no point in the game to have this. I mean who came up with the idea, it does nothing but get people Pissed (Like Myself) , I mean if you're on a hoverbike and someone shoots you, cant you get off the bike and shoot back instead of laming and getting the 70+ hp and unfair advantage.

Wind_Master
07-25-2005, 10:31 PM
who ever uses a bike 2 kill ppl is a newb

Huwajux
07-26-2005, 12:04 PM
who ever uses a bike 2 kill ppl is a newb
Short but sweet.

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 07:57 PM
Short but sweet.

lol

Akoalin
07-27-2005, 12:15 AM
lol
There's a 10 character post limit you know.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 12:18 AM
There's a 10 character post limit you know.

ah...w/e i didnt know

jkool666
07-27-2005, 12:29 AM
1234567 lol

jkool666
07-27-2005, 12:29 AM
lmao hows that theres 10 XD:D

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 12:32 AM
lmao hows that theres 10 XD:D

lmao...ya ppl complain 2 much in the fourum

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 12:04 PM
lmao...ya ppl complain 2 much in the fourum
Please stop posting pointless threads. :whatever:

someonesomewhere
07-27-2005, 12:17 PM
Meh. (Takes out electron)
I have no problem with bike noobs, most of the time, but they can be annoying when you have more than one and all of them are using chainguns x.x. I'd also like to point out that Tazebombs have a weird blast pattern *Plays old Bomberman game*.

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 03:43 PM
Electron is no help, again they just run, start to shoot. You get closer, they run start to shoot. Get closer, they run start to shoot. Etc.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 07:04 PM
darksoul stop tryin 2 act all cool on the fourum talkin crap about me ight.....wow u r the biggest newb ever

o and the bike thing....well just make it so ppl cant shoot on em but only ride on em

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 07:17 PM
darksoul stop tryin 2 act all cool on the fourum talkin crap about me ight.....wow u r the biggest newb ever

o and the bike thing....well just make it so ppl cant shoot on em but only ride on em
I am acting cool? No what I am doing is typing in full sentences and writing in an informal manner. I am not like you, who on the other hand is like "OMFG DARK WY U TYIN 2 B ALL COOL N DAT CUZ I DON'T GIVE A SH*T W/E U FINK CUZ IM BEST AND CAN OWNZ U ON ZONE HAR HAR HAR."
I think I agree with your last statement it's just that I'm finding it quite hard to understand what you are trying to point out.
Oh and if I am such a 'newb' then how comes that I was able to beat you in a spar on Iricia at base 4 fair and square with appirces.

jkool666
07-27-2005, 08:08 PM
Yo guys lol killing bike noobs is easy... But people don't understand pattern of shots... Ok say that ur standing north east of a bike noob... Their is one spot where they CAN'T hit u and i meen CAN'T i tested this a number of times but u can still hit them. The same for every corner (north east, north west, south west, south east). Just understand angles of shots.

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 08:15 PM
Yo guys lol killing bike noobs is easy... But people don't understand pattern of shots... Ok say that ur standing north east of a bike noob... Their is one spot where they CAN'T hit u and i meen CAN'T i tested this a number of times but u can still hit them. The same for every corner (north east, north west, south west, south east). Just understand angles of shots.
Yes I in fact do know that but as soon as they realise they can't hit them they run. Man I'm getting tired of saying that whatever I do they run and I'm sure other people are tired of it aswell.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 09:03 PM
I am acting cool? No what I am doing is typing in full sentences and writing in an informal manner. I am not like you, who on the other hand is like "OMFG DARK WY U TYIN 2 B ALL COOL N DAT CUZ I DON'T GIVE A SH*T W/E U FINK CUZ IM BEST AND CAN OWNZ U ON ZONE HAR HAR HAR."
I think I agree with your last statement it's just that I'm finding it quite hard to understand what you are trying to point out.
Oh and if I am such a 'newb' then how comes that I was able to beat you in a spar on Iricia at base 4 fair and square with appirces.

really u did i could recall u beat me twice than i got mad at a newb and said no1 on storm riders could take me than we sparred again i beat u than u came back and i was about 2 fight u and ur like this is pointless....if u want ill beat u on zone right now

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 09:26 PM
really u did i could recall u beat me twice than i got mad at a newb and said no1 on storm riders could take me than we sparred again i beat u than u came back and i was about 2 fight u and ur like this is pointless....if u want ill beat u on zone right now
I think I understand what you are trying to say through that jumbled mass of words and I can truthfully say that it is not true. I do not mind if people don't believe me. I will go on zone now but I tell you that it is not me who will be beaten.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 10:17 PM
I think I understand what you are trying to say through that jumbled mass of words and I can truthfully say that it is not true. I do not mind if people don't believe me. I will go on zone now but I tell you that it is not me who will be beaten.

well we p much tied 2 day i got u 3 times and u got me like 3 times :D