PDA

View Full Version : Ok...another idea from jin

Wind_Master
07-24-2005, 05:34 AM
ok ppl this time when i post this idea plz dont cry about it (akolian.......blonkt)
ok...how about on zone their is a new world that would replace alpha...but its like a world with 4 classes and 2 teams.......2 classes 4 each team.....team 1 will be called The Assassins team 2 will be called The S.W.A.T Team........now the assassins get shurikens and timed bombs with 1 class and their other class will have a new sword that is like a plasma sabre but w/o the plasma stuff.......the S.W.A.T team will have smg and irpulsar on 1 class and shotgun with otherclass........the assassin team will get a new weapon that turns them invisiable temporally...till they get hit.........now the S.W.A.T team will get a new ship that is similiar to the speeder but shoots blasts alot slower and shoots out mines to...........this world is p much like zone wars xcept for bigger.....better.......and it never ends....... :D

Bl0nkt
07-24-2005, 07:37 AM
I want more Zelda ideas.

Smutastic
07-24-2005, 03:33 PM
I DO NOT LIKE THIS IDEA BECAUSE IT DOESN'T SOUND VERY INTERESTING AT ALL, IT JUST DOESN'T SOUND ORIGINAL (YET AGAIN).
( Deleting my posts is so evil :\ )

juice188
07-24-2005, 06:10 PM
ok ppl this time when i post this idea plz dont cry about it (akolian.......blonkt)
ok...how about on zone their is a new world that would replace alpha...but its like a world with 4 classes and 2 teams.......2 classes 4 each team.....team 1 will be called The Assassins team 2 will be called The S.W.A.T Team........now the assassins get shurikens and timed bombs with 1 class and their other class will have a new sword that is like a plasma sabre but w/o the plasma stuff.......the S.W.A.T team will have smg and irpulsar on 1 class and shotgun with otherclass........the assassin team will get a new weapon that turns them invisiable temporally...till they get hit.........now the S.W.A.T team will get a new ship that is similiar to the speeder but shoots blasts alot slower and shoots out mines to...........this world is p much like zone wars xcept for bigger.....better.......and it never ends....... :D
Ok.....but that takes too long making new weapons O_o just go slow like my idea....don't be so specific.

Wind_Master
07-25-2005, 10:20 PM
:(