PDA

View Full Version : New idea

Wind_Master
07-23-2005, 03:18 AM
Well i was just thinkin the other day and said hey what about a new item in zone...but not a gun or a sword a mask this mask will transform players into a skullkid that when s is pressed it will deflect bullets when d is pressed it will create a temporary shield that will last 1 minute and will do dmg if another player touches the shield or gets hit or runover by it and when u hold d its a shield that when u press d again shoots out about 10 little blasts....so tell me what u think

MisterMastermind
07-23-2005, 03:53 AM
Waaayyyyyyyy tooo powerful......

jkool666
07-23-2005, 04:09 AM
Well i was just thinkin the other day and said hey what about a new item in zone...but not a gun or a sword a mask this mask will transform players into a skullkid that when s is pressed it will deflect bullets when d is pressed it will create a temporary shield that will last 1 minute and will do dmg if another player touches the shield or gets hit or runover by it and when u hold d its a shield that when u press d again shoots out about 10 little blasts....so tell me what u think
Not bad not bad but people will misuse it when they are trying to get a bounty.... They will just keep using that.... But i like the idea except people will lame with it

Wind_Master
07-23-2005, 05:27 AM
well its not that powerful considering each blast only does 10 dmg a hit and the shield does 15 its more of a "fun" weapon but as far as ppl mis-using it....well it would problly b an event item so only 3 ppl would get it which would b ppl who r good

Magadal
07-23-2005, 10:06 AM

maybe not ALL bullets?o.o only the normal bullets and not the energy bullets or something...nice idea btw ^^

kenyonandelliot
07-23-2005, 12:57 PM
nah how about a shield that if you get attacked by the opponent it reflects and it hits the opponent.

Huwajux
07-23-2005, 04:11 PM
this mask will transform players into a skullkid.

A skullkid? Sounds a little ripped off from Zelda. Please Star wars and now Zelda.

Like the idea tho. ^^
Make it a little less strong >_<

Wind_Master
07-23-2005, 06:18 PM
lmao ya zelda rules......and i was just like hmm majora mask seems cool lemme use it 4 a zone idea lol ty

Wind_Master
07-23-2005, 06:27 PM
ok so this is all the specs of the new mask idea

Reflect (s-button) does no damage to you but deals back 15 dmg to the opponent

Shield (d-button) does 15 dmg a hit and lasts 1 minute

Blast shield (hold d-button) does 10 damage a blast and lasts until u press d-button again to shoot out blasts.......(shoots out 10 blasts at a time)

(If you go to transform and get hit in the middle of transforming which takes about 5 seconds than you will only have half the dmg of all your moves)

Dreth
07-23-2005, 06:46 PM
hadn't you said the shield would last for 1 minute?

alot can happen in a minute...
too powerful

Bl0nkt
07-23-2005, 08:03 PM
lmao ya zelda rules......and i was just like hmm majora mask seems cool lemme use it 4 a zone idea lol ty
LOAWL DID JU NO DAT ZOEN IZ NOT ZEEEELDA?

Anyway, every idea there is stupid. Having a shield that makes you invincible is one thing - Shooting 10 blast shots is even more to add to this pathetic post you call an idea.

LAF OWT LOWD LOWL LETZ MAEK A BIG MUNSTER THING AND PUT IT IN A PLAEC CALLT HYREWL CASEWL AND CAL IT GANON LOWELL!!!1 DEN HE GIBS U DIS THING CALLT DA MAZTER SWORD LOL! 50 DAMAGE PLUS MAGIC POWERS XD OMFG

kenyonandelliot
07-23-2005, 09:35 PM
A skullkid? Sounds a little ripped off from Zelda. Please Star wars and now Zelda.

Zelda is where graal came from.. :redface:

Blackdragon
07-24-2005, 09:59 AM
Well if you think is will be abuse and use to much to get high bounty i sya but a bounty limit on it like 150 bounty is as high as you can use the shield 2 no higher

juice188
07-24-2005, 06:19 PM
ok so this is all the specs of the new mask idea

Reflect (s-button) does no damage to you but deals back 15 dmg to the opponent

Shield (d-button) does 15 dmg a hit and lasts 1 minute

Blast shield (hold d-button) does 10 damage a blast and lasts until u press d-button again to shoot out blasts.......(shoots out 10 blasts at a time)

(If you go to transform and get hit in the middle of transforming which takes about 5 seconds than you will only have half the dmg of all your moves)
When it comes out people will lame with it...and act noobish like bike noobs, run away you should put a disadvantage on it since its powerful

Wind_Master
07-25-2005, 10:35 PM
ok...u guys r misunderstanding the whole concept....1 the shield takes away all ur enegery and u can only use it once every 5 minutes and 2 it will problly b an event item

Smutastic
07-25-2005, 11:00 PM
Hello Wind_Master!
Your idea sounds pretty dumb, that "shield" would be too powerful, you know? By the way, I do not think we "misunderstood" the concept, it's more like you came up with something because you realized most of the people complaining were right!
Also, no offense, but could you please at least try to type a bit more properly? It's really hard to read your extraordinary language. In the near future, try to come up with something original, stealing ideas just doesn't work most of the time.

Wind_Master
07-25-2005, 11:02 PM
dude... im not mayb its cause im bored cause only a few ppl can challenge me in zone so im comin up with new stuff....u just sayin it cheap bcause if they had an event 4 it ud lose and get owned

TheSmu
07-25-2005, 11:12 PM
*sigh*...

dude... im not mayb its cause im bored cause only a few ppl can challenge me in zone so im comin up with new stuff

How about doing something else instead suggesting rather stupid ideas. Eat books, lick fences, what ever! You don't have to suggest something, 1. Think 2. Post.

....u just sayin it cheap bcause if they had an event 4 it ud lose and get owned

Yeah, obviously... Even though I don't even play Zone. :(

Dreth
07-25-2005, 11:16 PM
Kid, he has a point...
Your shiled is too powerful. If you have the thing lasting fro one minute and you can blast people with it, it's going a bit far...
now, if damage were halfed, you couldnt hurt people with it, and couldnt blast, then it MIGHT be a good idea...
However, you just came up with(did you) the most lame of lamer weapons to be thought of yet...

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 03:59 AM
i didnt know u guys were gunna cry

Huwajux
07-26-2005, 12:21 PM
This idea for a weapon does not even have that feel that Zone has (That came out strange). No offence but it is really irritating when you post an idea to see how people feel about it so that they can evaluate and tell you their thoughts on it, then if they do not agree with it being in the game you say that they are "Crying". Please try to accept it sometimes that ideas are not always put in straight away as you may have to tweak it a bit to make people feel that it is a fair and enjoyable thing to put into Graal.

Admins
07-26-2005, 03:52 PM
At least I like it :) The shield takes energy so it doesn't last forever, and the charged attack is shooting in all directions but is not that extremely powerful, so it is ok

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 08:16 PM
At least I like it :) The shield takes energy so it doesn't last forever, and the charged attack is shooting in all directions but is not that extremely powerful, so it is ok

thank you stefan ^^

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 12:39 AM
ok full specs of the new mask: It will be under the "Armor Slot" to equip.......IT will Take 5 seconds to transform which is like 1..........2.........3..........4..........5.....s o it aint that fast 2 transform.....The d button creats a shield that cuts dmg in half but only does 10 a hit and u need 2 get up close 2 hit them with it and the time will be 1 minute but if u use it than when ur shield goes off u will autmatically lose 10 hp.......The s button reflects bullets back just like the plasma sabre in zone wars.....and if you hold the d button u will have a shield around u that does NO damage but cuts dmg in half and when you release it bullets spread all around you and shoto out