PDA

View Full Version : New Map Idea

juice188
07-22-2005, 07:25 PM
Hey i'm just wondering since today theres some updates going on Zone and i was wondering if anyone had an idea of putting Guild Wars map on Zone. Like castle wars on UN. Anyone else think my idea is good?????? Cloud thinks its a good idea :).

Admins
07-22-2005, 07:43 PM
Yes we are working on a guild wars map which will replace the Zone Wars map

smurfmidgetninja
07-22-2005, 09:06 PM
Replace? Why replace :(

and how does Guild Wars fit in with Laser Guns? Isnt it all swords and magic stuff?

Akoalin
07-22-2005, 09:16 PM
Like a futuristic castle siege, like Ircia; but focused on ONE base.

VulcanP2P
07-22-2005, 09:34 PM
Replace? Why replace :(

and how does Guild Wars fit in with Laser Guns? Isnt it all swords and magic stuff?

The map will have the following classes: Dark Side, Light Side, Mechanic, Pilot. Then you choose your team and you have to destroy the other teams power, like in Zone Wars. ^^

Sulukra
07-23-2005, 12:19 AM
So its like Zone Wars, minus speeders, with two more classes and you can actually choose your class?

Uh, its not THAT different.

kenyonandelliot
07-23-2005, 12:45 AM
i like speeder

VulcanP2P
07-23-2005, 01:10 AM
So its like Zone Wars, minus speeders, with two more classes and you can actually choose your class?

Uh, its not THAT different.

There is going to be a bigger map and only pilots can use speeders. ;)

MisterMastermind
07-23-2005, 02:07 AM
Sounds like fun Cept speeders should be stuck on the ground

jkool666
07-23-2005, 02:17 AM
Sweet :D You should also decrease how strong the plasma sabers are... But ya any idea about when it will be released?

MisterMastermind
07-23-2005, 02:56 AM
Sweet :D You should also decrease how strong the plasma sabers are...

!pissed!Boooooooooooo! plasma's are fine the way they are!

Zurkiba
07-23-2005, 03:12 AM
I wonder why you dislike his suggestion?

Oh!

Zone:Public Enemy #1

Plasma Sabre:3500+ kills
;)

jkool666
07-23-2005, 03:12 AM
You say that because you are one of the people who use them. On other planets they are fine but zone wars NO!!! They are WAY WAY to cheap on zone wars....

MisterMastermind
07-23-2005, 03:16 AM
well maybe u could just make ppl invincible the first 5 seconds after teleporting from the teleporter. but a complete weakening is too much.... i wouldn't be able to take it :frown:

Wind_Master
07-23-2005, 05:28 AM
sabre is so cheap it does like 80 a hit and it wouldnt b so bad if it didnt reflect bullets back at ya XD

juice188
07-23-2005, 05:58 PM
sabre is so cheap it does like 80 a hit and it wouldnt b so bad if it didnt reflect bullets back at ya XD
That would be to easy then......for people who use it. Its already hard to play on zone wars with the light side peple reflecting back energy shots.. x_x

MisterMastermind
07-23-2005, 11:30 PM
That would be to easy then......for people who use it. Its already hard to play on zone wars with the light side peple reflecting back energy shots.. x_x

Then use the beam or throwing knives. >_<

juice188
07-24-2005, 02:58 AM
Then use the beam or throwing knives. >_<
Thats what im saying x_x x_x

Wind_Master
07-24-2005, 03:02 AM
simply put......sabre is cheap is does way 2 much dmg and it was 2 powerful

juice188
07-24-2005, 03:05 AM
simply put......sabre is cheap is does way 2 much dmg and it was 2 powerful
lets just get back to the guild map idea...or creation ^^

Wind_Master
07-24-2005, 04:24 AM
lol k :)

Rick
07-24-2005, 07:49 AM
and how does Guild Wars fit in with Laser Guns? Isnt it all swords and magic stuff?Guild wars as in battles between Graal guilds, not the MMORPG.

Wind_Master
07-25-2005, 09:32 PM
in guild wars...tm is gunna own all the way me got the best person.....ace :)

jkool666
07-26-2005, 02:39 AM
Nah sadako will own team masho lol we got the best person ace...

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 03:02 AM
yes but u dont have me :) so team masho will own :redface:

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 03:02 AM
neway if i get my skill back...ill beat ace like a small baby :asleep:

Huwajux
07-26-2005, 11:23 AM
You are too full of yourself. We know you are a good player but don't show it in a way where nobody will like you (Too late).

Wind_Master
07-26-2005, 06:59 PM
You are too full of yourself. We know you are a good player but don't show it in a way where nobody will like you (Too late).

im only "full of my self" cause alot of people r

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 11:01 AM
Such as?

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 05:54 PM
Such as?

ixxi.....tench.....demon slayer...someonesomewhere(who is the biggest newb ever)....need i go on?

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 06:12 PM
They are not newbs. They are just people who can beat you in the game so you dislike them and say that they are full of themselves.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 07:58 PM
they can??// ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the funniest thing ive ever heard in my life only people who can beat me :ace storm mayb jesse and mayb touya

Huwajux
07-27-2005, 08:35 PM
they can??// ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the funniest thing ive ever heard in my life only people who can beat me :ace storm mayb jesse and mayb touya
Funniest thing eh? Man you are a very lonely person. No wonder that's so funny seeing as you play Zone all the time not getting any real pleasures out of life. I pity you.

Wind_Master
07-27-2005, 09:20 PM
actually i really dont play zone that often ne more thats why u were survinving with me when we sparred i usuallu now r either playing baseball.....or playing diablo2

someonesomewhere
07-28-2005, 11:36 PM
Lol, if you judge someone on ONE TIME that you see them play, then you have problems... I mean, really, you were being a jerk because you wanted my bounty... so when i didn't want to die, you started hunting me down... and it's not that I don't think I can't beat you, it's that I didn't want to risk losing it before I got on the list.

Wind_Master
07-28-2005, 11:45 PM
Lol, if you judge someone on ONE TIME that you see them play, then you have problems... I mean, really, you were being a jerk because you wanted my bounty... so when i didn't want to die, you started hunting me down... and it's not that I don't think I can't beat you, it's that I didn't want to risk losing it before I got on the list.

lol u cant beat me....and if me and stormy had r old skill back i dont think ne1 could beat us bside mayb ace and jesse or mayb touya

someonesomewhere
07-28-2005, 11:55 PM
Have you ever sparred me? No. I don't claim to be better than you, or anyone for that matter. Can you quote me on saying that I am better than you or that I can beat you? No, because I have never said that. Stop making a fool out of yourself.

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 01:13 AM
ya im sure "and its not like i cant beat you" right their u said it :asleep:

Dreth
07-29-2005, 01:40 AM
hey, no offense, btu a trial can beat anyone... its just the circumstances...
Saying you can beat someone is saying just that... Im sure that you've been killed by a trial in your day...

Oya, you said you didnt think siwin was good? in his day(most l;ikely before yours), he was considered God on Zone(i would believe). He could be on Sweep, and they have a streak, then he might switch, and suddenly storm is winning.

(no man is an army, but some sure as heck come close)

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 02:31 AM
i agree and yes i did play with tao and gambet 4 awhile and personally i looked up 2 gambet more than i did tao hes good i just dont like him...i said it b4 and ill say it again storm is the BEST ever 2 play

jkool666
07-29-2005, 05:27 AM
Well guys I think that you should get back on topic or settle all these arguments in spars not waste up space on forums. And as for tao, hes canadien and CANADA OWNS! lol

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 06:43 AM
Well guys I think that you should get back on topic or settle all these arguments in spars not waste up space on forums. And as for tao, hes canadien and CANADA OWNS! lol

lol...tao is canadian??? he is the only canadian i know who is a jerk

Huwajux
07-29-2005, 03:42 PM
actually i really dont play zone that often ne more thats why u were survinving with me when we sparred i usuallu now r either playing baseball.....or playing diablo2
Lol the only reason I was surviving with you was because I was good enough. G4u that you play baseball. But then again I play tennis, squash and rugby.

LONG LIVE CANADA! Eh?

O another thing. You have no right to call Tao a jerk when you are one yourself.

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 04:53 PM
Lol the only reason I was surviving with you was because I was good enough. G4u that you play baseball. But then again I play tennis, squash and rugby.

LONG LIVE CANADA! Eh?

O another thing. You have no right to call Tao a jerk when you are one yourself.

ya good 1......ur not good enough if i had my old skill back i own u like i used 2 always do...i mean really i have nuthing 2 prove im problly quitting zone being 1 of the best all time and now i lost my skill so some of u actually have a chance now :asleep: but im not like tao who comes back and gets owned by towelie......

~Always remember the great FireBoX....A true Legend~

Huwajux
07-29-2005, 09:11 PM
ya good 1......ur not good enough if i had my old skill back i own u like i used 2 always do...i mean really i have nuthing 2 prove im problly quitting zone being 1 of the best all time and now i lost my skill so some of u actually have a chance now :asleep: but im not like tao who comes back and gets owned by towelie......

Yap yap yap. "Yar if i ad my old skilzz back i wud own ur ass."
Yap yap yap (Again) "Cuz ima like da best and if i ad my old skillzz bak u wud get ownd"
Yap yap yap (OK WE GET IT) "wy is every1 finkin tao was da best cuz he like sucks and if i had my old skillzz back i would own him any days."
YAP YAP YAP (****) "but erm yeh i er lost my skillzz so some ppl ave a chance of beatn me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz and err.... yeh i prob quit (:D:D:D) cuz all of u dat readin dis r noobs. xcept storm er whos the other? o yeh and ace and even jesse. cuz like storm is da gr8test eva. i wont be comin back when i quits so i dont get owned by towelie who suckz and is nub cuz i er don like him. and erm o yeh i cant beleive you fink u can ownz me cuz im da gr8est of all da timez! and your makin joke cuz u fink u can beat me. but u maby can but if i ad my old skilzz back i wud own (GET OVER IT). so erm yeh u n00bs who fink ur good im arrogant so uz dont fink ur gd. and er wat else or yeh ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :asleep: "
Sorry that it was so long and repetative it's just that is what it feels like when I read each of your posts that read the same thing. Like when you keep saying your the best and everyone else is a newb except for Storm, ace and jesse. Then you keep saying that if you had your old skill back you would own us all. And why do you keep putting ZZZZZZZZZZ after every post you make? 0.o
Sorry about that just got a little out of hand because nobody actually cares whether they can beat you or not. It's just a game man. Your like "WOW I CAN OWNZ UZ CUZ I CAN PRESS BUTTONS IN BETTER COMBO TO HURT UR PIXELS"

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 09:34 PM
Yap yap yap. "Yar if i ad my old skilzz back i wud own ur ass."
Yap yap yap (Again) "Cuz ima like da best and if i ad my old skillzz bak u wud get ownd"
Yap yap yap (OK WE GET IT) "wy is every1 finkin tao was da best cuz he like sucks and if i had my old skillzz back i would own him any days."
YAP YAP YAP (****) "but erm yeh i er lost my skillzz so some ppl ave a chance of beatn me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz and err.... yeh i prob quit (:D:D:D) cuz all of u dat readin dis r noobs. xcept storm er whos the other? o yeh and ace and even jesse. cuz like storm is da gr8test eva. i wont be comin back when i quits so i dont get owned by towelie who suckz and is nub cuz i er don like him. and erm o yeh i cant beleive you fink u can ownz me cuz im da gr8est of all da timez! and your makin joke cuz u fink u can beat me. but u maby can but if i ad my old skilzz back i wud own (GET OVER IT). so erm yeh u n00bs who fink ur good im arrogant so uz dont fink ur gd. and er wat else or yeh ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :asleep: "
Sorry that it was so long and repetative it's just that is what it feels like when I read each of your posts that read the same thing. Like when you keep saying your the best and everyone else is a newb except for Storm, ace and jesse. Then you keep saying that if you had your old skill back you would own us all. And why do you keep putting ZZZZZZZZZZ after every post you make? 0.o
Sorry about that just got a little out of hand because nobody actually cares whether they can beat you or not. It's just a game man. Your like "WOW I CAN OWNZ UZ CUZ I CAN PRESS BUTTONS IN BETTER COMBO TO HURT UR PIXELS"

ok just for the record towelie is my friend zzzz :asleep:

Huwajux
07-29-2005, 09:41 PM
ok just for the record towelie is my friend zzzz :asleep:

I don't mean this offensively but DID YOU HAVE TO QUOTE ME?

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 09:44 PM
I don't mean this offensively but DID YOU HAVE TO QUOTE ME?

i got yelled at the last time i didnt quote some1 :( :redface:

Huwajux
07-29-2005, 09:46 PM
i got yelled at the last time i didnt quote some1 :( :redface:

:frown: Lol you could of quoted some key points instead of the big lump of it. :frown:

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 09:52 PM
:frown: Lol you could of quoted some key points instead of the big lump of it. :frown:

well.....iono how XD :asleep:

Huwajux
07-29-2005, 09:56 PM
Well this has gone completely off topic so I guess this thread is dead. (That rhymes :D)

Wind_Master
07-29-2005, 10:00 PM
ya it has lol XD