PDA

View Full Version : The Graalian GFX compendium

CyanideSR71
06-28-2001, 01:15 PM
Hello, I am Vehcklox, owner of the greatest Graal GFX site called,
The Graalian GFX compendium.you may have asked youself: GEE Whizz nutz man . . . . . .. where can I find a GFX site for Graal so I can make levels and NPC's !

Well now your question is answered gUy !

Because The Graalian GFX compendium ~ IS ~

Your source for Graal graphics !

AND WHEN U ARE DONE GETTING ALL THE GFX PUSH THE VOTE BANNERS TILL YOUR FINGERZ WEAR DOWNED

Lion'el-Jonson
06-28-2001, 01:20 PM
I WORSHIP YOU!

Bane2000
06-29-2001, 03:11 AM
do u make the gfx ?

CyanideSR71
06-29-2001, 03:42 AM
If in fact you worship me (which in this case it looks like Gabriel does) then my Graal GFX site is considered "church" so you need to visit the support page on there (which will be considered "a holy donation") to earn cash for me and you too !

And I make some of the GFX,some I edit from rips,and some are just rips, I take requests but I am too backed up with working on other things to take any more at the moment.

Bane2000
06-29-2001, 03:58 AM
i know how it feels to get snowed down with work hehe

blackphoenix
06-30-2001, 10:41 PM
if u don't mind me saying the design of the site isn't too great.. but your idea is pretty good :) indexing all of the Graal graphics!

Shard_IceFire
07-01-2001, 12:27 AM
Um, good idea but the site took too long to load. If a site doesn't load in 10-20 seconds I usually just close it.

Bane2000
07-01-2001, 12:39 AM
u should go for somthing a bit lighter my site ( http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/lir/ ) only has around 3 images excluding all my sig crap and i think it still looks good

CyanideSR71
07-03-2001, 01:07 AM
I've had complaints about that in the past, so I got rid of a couple uneeded JAVA scripts, I am not however going to do much else to speed it back up because the demand for this stuff I archive is great enough,and I have no competition, as far as the site looking crappy, I dunno why u think that : the messagebar at the top is very cool displaying the site slogan, and the banner at the top with the way I slanted the letters gives a feeling of unmatched superiority, the dividerbar matches the messagebar and resizes itself when the page is resized, I took looks very seriously though this is only my second site ever made.
I wanted it to have a darker feel, perhaps the way the site looks is only a matter of preference, but I would argue that it is not badly done as far as looks.

fugitive316
07-03-2001, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by CyanideSR71
Hello, I am Vehcklox, owner of the greatest Graal GFX site called,
The Graalian GFX compendium.you may have asked youself: GEE Whizz nutz man . . . . . .. where can I find a GFX site for Graal so I can make levels and NPC's !

Well now your question is answered gUy !

Because The Graalian GFX compendium ~ IS ~

Your source for Graal graphics !

AND WHEN U ARE DONE GETTING ALL THE GFX PUSH THE VOTE BANNERS TILL YOUR FINGERZ WEAR DOWNED

WHAT IS THE URL SIR

CyanideSR71
07-03-2001, 01:21 AM
Well Scalper, assuming you don't click on the "website button" at the bottom of every post on this forum, or at least mine at that !

This is the URL

http://vehcklox.tripod.com/GraalianGFXcomp.html

(NOTE: it looks like Scalper here is a proud member of TCN,
TCN Dies ! ,they suck ,"Dragon Knights For Honor, Forever ! ")

fugitive316
07-03-2001, 01:30 AM
Well Scalper, assuming you don't click on the "website button" at the bottom of every post on this forum, or at least mine at that !

This is the URL

http://vehcklox.tripod.com/GraalianGFXcomp.html

(NOTE: it looks like Scalper here is a proud member of TCN,
TCN Dies ! ,they suck ,"Dragon Knights For Honor, Forever ! ")

YOU HAVE NO WEBSITE AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR POSTS MR *****. ON NO YOU THINK TCN "SUCKS", THAT JUST MAKES YOU SO MUCH SMARTER!

fugitive316
07-03-2001, 01:35 AM
That is one of the ugliest websites I have ever seen.

CyanideSR71
07-03-2001, 01:51 AM
Well maybe something is wrong with your browser if my site doesn't come up when you hit the website button, and thank you for calling me smart, its realy unneccissary though because it doesn't even take someone half intelligent to know TCN blows.

fugitive316
07-03-2001, 01:58 AM
Well maybe something is wrong with your browser if my site doesn't come up when you hit the website button, and thank you for calling me smart, its realy unneccissary though because it doesn't even take someone half intelligent to know TCN blows.

You cannot spell, nor can you use the english language correctly. What you say about my guild means nothing.

ON NO YOU'RE IN A GUILD I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF! PH33R!

Bane2000
07-03-2001, 02:14 AM
when people result to making comments about spelling
it shows a sign of stress, thats what happens a lot on the
net if you get pissed and cant think of some kind of whitty
comment to get back at them you have a go at there spelling,

I think you'll find that not everone like yourself strives to
try and make spelling perfection nor do they look through
everything they write for typos.

ON NO YOU'RE IN A GUILD I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF! PH33R!

if thats the way you see problems with spellings, then
maybe you should look at your own sentances rather than
other peoples, that isn't exactly a good use of punctuation
neither is PH33R in the dictionary of any country.

ON NO YOU'RE IN A GUILD I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF

thats funny I've never heard of your guild either, or is that
beacuse they have supiriourity complex about spelling and
wont let normal people join ?

fugitive316
07-03-2001, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by Bane2000
when people result to making comments about spelling
it shows a sign of stress, thats what happens a lot on the
net if you get pissed and cant think of some kind of whitty
comment to get back at them you have a go at there spelling,

I think you'll find that not everone like yourself strives to
try and make spelling perfection nor do they look through
everything they write for typos.

if thats the way you see problems with spellings, then
maybe you should look at your own sentances rather than
other peoples, that isn't exactly a good use of punctuation
neither is PH33R in the dictionary of any country.

thats funny I've never heard of your guild either, or is that
beacuse they have supiriourity complex about spelling and
wont let normal people join ?

One day you will learn of a word called "sarcasm". This will be a good day for you.

Also you will learn how to spell the horribly simple word "Sentence". This will also be a good day for you.

"supiriourity"! I would comment on this, but you seem utterly confused, since this is not even close to how the word is spelled.

At least what I say has validity, while all he can say is "haw haw your guild sucks" for no reason whatsoever.

Slaktmaster
07-03-2001, 02:44 AM
Hmm, Dragon Knights is a guild that is official on N-Pulse only.
And most of their members suck.

Bane2000
07-03-2001, 03:11 AM
haw haw your guild sucks

whereas i don't agree with u, i niether agree that these
people should say that other peoples guilds sux, nieter
do I understand sarcasm so don't waste it on me.

Like i said i'm not an expert on spelling but i'm touch typing and it's a bit hard to get everything right even the simplest things.

Slaktmaster
07-03-2001, 04:24 AM
I don't like talking **** about other guilds but since he started I had to say the truth...Vech himself is quite good...but sadly enough there are others...

Bane2000
07-03-2001, 06:25 AM
I have nothing against scalper, I bet he is a good person,
i'm just expressing my views on the subject. And it is
very true that when people become adjatated (sp ?)
they comment on peoples spelling

fugitive316
07-03-2001, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Bane2000
I have nothing against scalper, I bet he is a good person,
i'm just expressing my views on the subject. And it is
very true that when people become adjatated (sp ?)
they comment on peoples spelling

I never hold a grudge, I'm above that. I do enjoy argueing though :)

Most of the time correcting peoples spelling and grammar angers them hehe.

CyanideSR71
07-03-2001, 12:50 PM
Bane man, why would you comment that you bet Scalper is a good person when the pic to his signature clearly displays a bunch of dopy clowns who have thier "funny pants down" giving full view of thier artificialy swolen "wenis wangs" ?

(kinda like TCN)

I dunno if it is just me here Bane but my first comment about Scalper would not hint to the probability of him being a good person, rather it would more likely have much more to do with an inquiry as to whether he needs a psychiatrist.

As for Slak, I much appreciate the respect, that is rare from some TCN Lamer, and certainly the opposite of what your "absent leader" could ever consider giving to me because his head is up his rear end.

And Lastly, about the Dragon Knights, if you guys want a war to see who would win, we are ready for ya, we will beat you down.

fugitive316
07-03-2001, 08:06 PM
I much appreciate the respect, that is rare from some TCN Lamer

Oh boy a graal supremist! Yay!

Knightoffrost
07-03-2001, 09:02 PM
w00t !

Slaktmaster
07-03-2001, 10:30 PM
Grudges = Bleh
Argue = Very Fun
Harrasing others with stupid stuff = Extremely fun
Acting like you are 8 years old = Heaven :D

CyanideSR71
07-03-2001, 11:39 PM
Anyhow, back to what I was saying, yes I own the greatest Graal GFX site, and am a member of the greatest N-Pulse guild, and quite frankly I am the greatest, I wouldn't say "Graal Supremist",
but thanks anyway Scalper.

Kaimetsu
07-03-2001, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by fugitive316

I never hold a grudge, I'm above that. I do enjoy argueing though :)

Most of the time correcting peoples spelling and grammar angers them hehe.

Ahem. "Argueing"? And "peoples"? I wonder if you can spell "hypocrite"?

grim_squeaker_x
07-03-2001, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

Ahem. "Argueing"? And "peoples"? I wonder if you can spell "hypocrite"? I think it's the law of stupidity which always causes that people make mistakes when they say such things as Scalper just did.

Kaimetsu
07-03-2001, 11:54 PM
You have a good point. It's one of those universal things like when toast always falls butter-side down.

vergil
07-04-2001, 12:36 AM
all I see on that site is ripped images
like 'use this nice building ripped from popular RPG for your great playerworld!'

Bane2000
07-04-2001, 03:28 AM
lol, i have noticed aswell that people tend to use non-graal looking images, like that german server with a huge animated plane from FS 98, it looks sooo very odd.

fugitive316
07-04-2001, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

Ahem. "Argueing"? And "peoples"? I wonder if you can spell "hypocrite"?

I never said I was perfect :)

I only correct spelling and grammar to anger them. It's very amusing to me.

vergil
07-04-2001, 06:12 AM
Scalper, nobody cares about you and Gameo making fun of the way people spell on the internet
frankly, you two are the only ones laughing.
actually other people are laughing -- but only at your immaturity
oh no did i mispell that ? :( :(

fugitive316
07-04-2001, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by vergil
Scalper, nobody cares about you and Gameo making fun of the way people spell on the internet
frankly, you two are the only ones laughing.
actually other people are laughing -- but only at your immaturity
oh no did i mispell that ? :( :(

I'm immature because I'm not.

So it's okay for people to say "haha your guild sucks" for absolutely no reason. Okay.

I would rather make fun of the mistakes people make, than say ignorant things.

And yes I am laughing...and to me THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. If you don't like what I say USE THE IGNORE BUTTON.

CyanideSR71
07-05-2001, 09:31 AM

I'm immature because I'm not.

So it's okay for people to say "haha your guild sucks" for absolutely no reason. Okay.

I would rather make fun of the mistakes people make, than say ignorant things.

And yes I am laughing...and to me THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. If you don't like what I say USE THE IGNORE BUTTON.

In spite of his "lard mindedness", Scalper seems to have picked up on one of the themes I most enjoy about these series of postings which is "bickering about Dragon Knights and TCN just to be arrogant and see who realy has a bigger wang", although I realy appreciate the rest of you who come in and point out the severe mental dillusions that Scalper is portraying via his redundant accusasions of misspelled words, I can more than well abolish these rantings through the persistant use of intelligent responses.

translation = just but out a little bit HA !

And as for my rip site, it also contains Graal images already used in the game, a few real good original images, and some rips that are edited so as to be ripped and originaly retouched.

Most all of the rips on the site are not copyrighted in any form,
some may very well be.

The main thing to consider is that it is very much a judgement call,
some things may not be distinguishable by the people who MADE them, the emphasis should be to use the images until the staff who look over the levels have an objection to it.

I estimate that over half the images in my archives both now and later on noone would care if you put them in your levels.

There may not be a fine line all the time between what you can consider just a good recyclable image, or an authentic copyright.

Bane2000
07-06-2001, 01:24 AM
a bit of subject here, but there is absolutley no way Graal could ever copyright most of there images, i'm going a massive rip from Zelda on the snes and creating a tileset for Graal, i've done about 3/4 in a day simply because the tiles fit exactly together and you can see that the images in graal are soo similar even the body is, i'm supprised they just skimmed copyright.

CyanideSR71
07-06-2001, 06:52 PM
-Vehcklox (ANTI-TCN)-

Bane man, I am with you 110 %

that is what I have been trying to say, Graal is was and shall forever be just a hair away from total copyright infringement, Graal has never in and of itself stood for anything original except the concept of "for the players by the players" where the freedom to create for the game and be a part of it exists in no such a way for other games.

Tyhm's idea of abandoning the GFX on Graal that are copyrighted is an absolute hoax, you would need to delete ~Graal~ for that to be true, its like trying to get rid of all of the bad people in hell so that the good ones who are there can stay there without being forced to leave, it is that sort of redundancy that surprises me about Tyhm's GFX prohibition.

CyanideSR71
07-06-2001, 11:16 PM
Didn't Graal have a lawsuit once because it used the exact graphics of Zelda?

Anyway, I don't believe in half of the crap TCN puts up, but it's got some of my buddies there, and that's what a guild really is when you take away it's crap: a bunch of friends sticking together.

-Cyanide SR71 (TCN)

James205
07-07-2001, 02:49 AM
Scalper and Veh.. stop fighting, you both are good friends of mine.. I don't like seeing my friends fight..

CyanideSR71
07-07-2001, 07:38 AM
-Vehcklox (ANTI - TCN)-

To be very honest I find that I would be very good friends and have been with some TCN members, however the rudeness with which thier 'absent' leader chose to insult me has caused me to want to punish them for eternity ::looks at his watch::

Louis_one
07-07-2001, 07:39 AM
Booo i want a CGI !!!!!:(

CyanideSR71
07-07-2001, 07:43 AM
Didn't Graal have a lawsuit once because it used the exact graphics of Zelda?

-Vehcklox (ANTI - TCN)-

No, I don't think it was called Graal it was called Zeldaonline when that happened right ??

fugitive316
07-07-2001, 08:47 AM
Cyanide why are you letting a person post (Anti TCN) on your account? If he wants to ignorantly put down our guild, he can at least buy his own account to do it.

Slaktmaster
07-07-2001, 08:55 AM
I would kick him in the butt and say [email protected]!!!!
:D
Sorry Vech but don't spit on TCN or the big evil moomin god will bite your head off! :mad:

fugitive316
07-07-2001, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster
I would kick him in the butt and say [email protected]!!!!
:D
Sorry Vech but don't spit on TCN or the big evil moomin god will bite your head off! :mad:

He can say what he wants about TCN. It's his right. I don't think our member should allow him to use his account when the guy posts bad things about TCN.

Knightoffrost
07-07-2001, 09:49 AM

WHAT IS THE URL SIR

ROFL i was going to ask the same thing

fugitive316
07-07-2001, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Knightoffrost

ROFL i was going to ask the same thing

Yeah, I thought it was common sense to include the URL of a website after describing it. Guess not.

CyanideSR71
07-07-2001, 11:08 AM
Yeah... Our leader has given me a lot of ****, and made me quit Shadow Dragons (it's dead now, so it doesn't matter) if I was to join. But, nonetheless, a guild is merely a group of people sharing the same ideas or goals. And that's what we do despite the crap.
I believe in the right of speech, and do not take back that which I've given (although I never did say anyone could use the forum preiveliges), so you may say anything you want if you don't get me banned from the forum.
As for Zeldaonline part, you're right.

-Cyanide SR71 (TCN)

CyanideSR71
07-08-2001, 05:28 AM
Yeah... Our leader has given me a lot of ****, and made me quit Shadow Dragons (it's dead now, so it doesn't matter) if I was to join.

-Vehcklox (ANTI - TCN "spits on TCN and waits for moomin god with can of whoop azz in hand")

Cyanide man, and the rest of you need to WAKE UP then and start your own new guild, or join a new one collectively and leave your arsehoe leader "Shadowprick" in the dust.

CyanideSR71
07-08-2001, 09:28 PM
Yeah, but we have a lot of stuff we're doing in TCN that you can't hear about, until it's out, that's really cool.

fugitive316
07-08-2001, 11:24 PM
Yeah, but we have a lot of stuff we're doing in TCN that you can't hear about, until it's out, that's really cool.

You have been kicked out of TCN. You obviously didn't recieve my personal message (PM). Please take the (TCN) from your sig right away.

CyanideSR71
07-10-2001, 07:28 AM
Gee thanks!
Why?

Rekad
07-15-2001, 08:17 AM
THAT SITE LOWERED MY IQ 50 o/o!!!!! the graphics are horrble!!!!!! scalper site is soo much peooter

fugitive316
07-15-2001, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Rekad
THAT SITE LOWERED MY IQ 50 o/o!!!!! the graphics are horrble!!!!!! scalper site is soo much peooter

haha.

I wish I had more time to work on my site :(

(post #1337)

Rekad
07-15-2001, 09:45 AM

haha.

I wish I had more time to work on my site :(

(post #1337) :eek: I have more posts than Scalper :D

CyanideSR71
07-16-2001, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Rekad

-Vehcklox (ANTI - TCN)-

Okay, with 2000 + visitors and almost 3000 hits to my site you would think that people 'like' my site alot and certainly enough to tell thier friends about it.

I have had alot of LAT's and PW owners thank me for having the site that I do, the MAJORITY of people love my site and come to me whenever they want custom GFX.

I am the Graal GFX GOD !! Bow down before me.

fugitive316
07-17-2001, 09:40 AM

-Vehcklox (ANTI - TCN)-
I have the ugliest site on the net! Bow down before me.

*bows down*

Rekad
07-17-2001, 11:32 AM

-Vehcklox (ANTI - TCN)-

Okay, with 2000 + visitors and almost 3000 hits to my site you would think that people 'like' my site alot and certainly enough to tell thier friends about it.

I have had alot of LAT's and PW owners thank me for having the site that I do, the MAJORITY of people love my site and come to me whenever they want custom GFX.

I am the Graal GFX GOD !! Bow down before me.
okay, I went back to the site, it is still ****. the graphics on it are just nintendo graphics pasted made into gifs. pleasedie and leave all your money to me.

Vash
07-18-2001, 12:05 AM
E4404: S70LIN IM8G3S!

CyanideSR71
07-18-2001, 07:58 PM
-Vehcklox (ANTI - TCN)-

haha.

I wish I had more time to flak off and play with my funny boner :(

(post #1337)

ewwww.