PDA

View Full Version : Air Bomb XD

Huwajux
07-18-2005, 05:02 PM
Dono if this will work out very well seeing as it could be used for laming, but anyway here goes. How about you could chuck grenades etc from your jetpack. Jetpacks pretty slow so it will be easy to escape from it. But maby some other idea could be put in to help prevent laming e.g Tazebombs deactivate the jetpack and takes all the energy away so the opponent can pop some caps into ur head. i dono, help me out here? >_<

Bl0nkt
07-18-2005, 05:09 PM
Dono if this will work out very well seeing as it could be used for laming, but anyway here goes. How about you could chuck grenades etc from your jetpack. Jetpacks pretty slow so it will be easy to escape from it. But maby some other idea could be put in to help prevent laming e.g Tazebombs deactivate the jetpack and takes all the energy away so the opponent can pop some caps into ur head. i dono, help me out here? >_<
That's not actually too bad of an idea. You shouldn't have to use just tazebombs, though, since they cost money. The tazer should also be able to disable it. It will still look a little weird since you're going to be hitting the shadow of the guy on the jetpack to bring him down. Something cool would need to be added.

Akoalin
07-18-2005, 05:40 PM
Anti-Packer Missiles mounted at base 1 ;D

Huwajux
07-18-2005, 06:25 PM
It will still look a little weird since you're going to be hitting the shadow of the guy on the jetpack to bring him down. Something cool would need to be added.

Got me there.

MisterMastermind
07-19-2005, 02:03 AM
just add a cost to the grenades like 50 ea. that allow them to lame but not for long seeing as how the new kills would get 0 xp and 0$, or make the blast radius very small maybe 1 or 2 squares from below them, or make them very weak unless hit directly, or have a hangtimes of about 3 seconds b4 it hits the ground. then agin these r just ideas.

Sulukra
07-19-2005, 02:07 AM
It sounds like a good idea, but if it were to be not grenades thrown from jetpacks, but people that you could lift up then drop (friendlies wouldn't get hurt from dropping). I would think that this would do maybe 20 HP, but the main use'd be to get people around. Mainly trials without jetpacks.

MisterMastermind
07-19-2005, 02:15 AM
i dont approve. ppl would start picking up ppl so the ppl they picked up can use pipes/grenades to lame others bases when u cant do nething about it.... It might work if you had the energy it drains doubled when carrying another person.