PDA

View Full Version : Bluerifle.

Dreth
07-17-2005, 04:42 AM
Seriously, that thing is overpowered. Imean, it gives way too much damage, and shoots too fast.
I say, make it either shoot slower, or decrease the power on it. There waw a time pirces were the noob weapon cause they give big damage, but onw i think bluerifle is the rich newb's weapon.
Please do something about it. :\

Akoalin
07-17-2005, 05:18 AM
It's slightly cheap. Ap Pirces are still worse. I suggest decreasing reload speed.

SayianOozaru
07-17-2005, 08:32 AM
no apps aren't xD when ever i get teamed i put apps away and use BR (blue rifle) cause it's fast and strong :O and i usually win.

kenyonandelliot
07-17-2005, 11:45 AM
It would be overpowered if it regenerated ammo.. I think its good as it is, and if the opponent has a saber or a sword, then you can use it again the opponent.

Magadal
07-17-2005, 04:02 PM
It would be overpowered if it regenerated ammo.. I think its good as it is, and if the opponent has a saber or a sword, then you can use it again the opponent.

the energy bullets reflect thing only works on zone wars....and i dont think that the blue rifle is overpowerd ._. its like er beamer...but does a little bit more damage and is a bit faster...and u have to buy ammo for it

Blackdragon
07-17-2005, 04:21 PM
No blue rifle is a good weapon it helps when your out numbered like 4 vs 1 thats when it should be uses then other then that its laming. But apprices are the best there easy to beat and apprices and blue rifle are also good weapons against each other

Huwajux
07-17-2005, 04:47 PM
i usually play with bluerifle and i must admit it is slightly quick and overpowered. i think u should up the price of the ammo and i like the idea of making the reloading speed slower. luckily it eats the life out of bike nubs

Akoalin
07-17-2005, 11:36 PM
no apps aren't
They require no skill to use. Commandoes/Scouts can move fast shooting bullets that fly in every direction and freeze you.

Crono
07-17-2005, 11:38 PM
bluerifle is hard to aim, you just gotta dodge and thats pretty damn easy to do

-_-

Magadal
07-18-2005, 02:52 PM
bluerifle is hard to aim, you just gotta dodge and thats pretty damn easy to do

-_-

yay thats right :D