PDA

View Full Version : Ranks fixed&other updates [IMPORTANT INFO ALL READ]

lordbosh
07-11-2005, 09:58 AM
I have taken the liberty of repairing our disgustingly obsolete military/civil ranks. All people who's positions were phased out have become Ashigaru. Now all members may work hard to gain a new position.

I will be selecting people eventually to fill the Master and sensai positions as well. This will allow us to recruit people of levels below 10, providing that they pass a screening and another entry test, and read through the material on the forums.

The island is going to be redesigned soon, fixing alot of problems I had with building locations, and hopefully adding in two different arenas. A water sparing arena will make use of our large lake, and I will see if we can put fish in there even for fishing events for the kingdom. The nighthawks island will be changed a bit as well, as they dont exist anymore, and the Dustari/Zormite alliance is crumbled.

There are alot of changes coming up. All of them are very much needed. I hope I have the support of all samurai, these changes will greatly improve our standing on the server and increase our member count and member activity.

If you have a problem with anything please post it here or PM me if it involves swearing and fuming at me. Beat on me all you want as long as you dont make yourself look stupid. Thank you all for your support and confidence, Samurai will be restored to its greatness!

Draenin
07-11-2005, 01:27 PM
Wooo! Go Boshy!

*cabbage patches* GET BIZZY! =]

LOA--Paul
07-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Nice improvements :]