PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Choak

smurfmidgetninja
07-11-2005, 06:11 AM
I don't know what to call it but something like Force Choak...I guess just call it choak.... so yeah the dark side get it and they aim and use it k and I think it should probably only use one slot of your s/d and ok so you raise a hand and hold it out at the person your aiming at the the target gets a red aura glowing by his neck and he lifts a bit off the ground and it drains their health at like a medium speed but depletes your energy quite quickly...

VulcanP2P
07-11-2005, 06:25 AM
Maybe the aiming for this could be similar to the Bows on GK?

Googi
07-11-2005, 06:36 AM
Let's call it the Choak too.

pacMASTA
07-11-2005, 06:42 AM
can i be the Sith Lord ::Throws On A Cloak:: Yes Yes.. Let the anger flow threw you it makes you stronger...

Bl0nkt
07-11-2005, 10:24 AM
How are they supposed to get away? :rolleyes:

VulcanP2P
07-11-2005, 06:29 PM

Maybe if you hit the S Key you have a 1/10 or something chance of getting released.

smurfmidgetninja
07-11-2005, 07:05 PM

It depletes your energy really quick so really the only way it would kill them would be if they were already damaged...im thinking it would drain 50%-75% of their health...I dunno...

Zurkiba
07-11-2005, 07:31 PM
In Jedi Academy and the other Jedi Outcast brands, you got away from choke by force push.

Curt1zzle
07-11-2005, 07:40 PM
In Jedi Academy and the other Jedi Outcast brands, you got away from choke by force push.

Beat me to it.

I suppose that would be a good way for Zone, too - Even out the force powers per team.

MisterMastermind
07-18-2005, 03:35 AM
For the using this, and this is just my opinion,Left-click it should slow the enemy when using it (about the Speed of poison). and you move your mouse over the character to keep them in it (like Ice Cannon but they have to be in it for the effect to work), and it'd have a diameter about this wide ---------- so it's easier to escape, drain around 3hp for 4 energy. Again that's just an idea, and however stefan does it will be just fine.

Soul-Blade
07-18-2005, 03:51 AM
How about not using things directly taken from Star Wars and coming up with something original?

Admins
07-18-2005, 04:21 AM
It's not like Star Wars has invented it
But anyway, something similar is planed, using the "force" (or whatever you want to call it) to move objects and even players, you need to have full health/energy though

Crono
07-18-2005, 04:33 AM
It's not like Star Wars has invented it

But anyway, something similar is planed, using the "force"

:whatever:

Why not have the player physically choke the other player?

MisterMastermind
07-18-2005, 08:23 AM
:whatever:

Why not have the player physically choke the other player?

I like this idea, senseless violence makes the world go round. ^^

Nitro2030ce
07-18-2005, 09:28 AM
Pull is better, dont try to argue with me <3.
------------------------------------------
But yeah, i think its a cool idea, but used only for dark side?

Crono
07-18-2005, 04:33 PM
I like this idea, senseless violence makes the world go round. ^^

The server itself is senseless violence. It's bent around shooting eachother with guns. Where the hell have you been?

Like using the force to choke someone ISN'T senseless violence? Go play "Barney goes to disneyworld" for all I care :whatever:

Akoalin
07-18-2005, 05:54 PM
The server itself is senseless violence. It's bent around shooting eachother with guns. Where the hell have you been?

Like using the force to choke someone ISN'T senseless violence? Go play "Barney goes to disneyworld" for all I care :whatever:

He wasn't using it negatively :p You were.

MisterMastermind
07-19-2005, 01:49 AM
He wasn't using it negatively :p You were.

what he said. (Since Gerami from Sweden.....) who wants to hear blonde jokes?!?!? :D

Brad
07-19-2005, 01:51 AM
might as well throw in force shock, force push, force heal, cmon the list goes on

this isnt star wars

MisterMastermind
07-19-2005, 01:55 AM
might as well throw in force shock, force push, force heal, cmon the list goes on

this isnt star wars

Am i the only one who thiks the problem is stefan's obsession with futuristic stuff? :whatever:

Crono
07-19-2005, 02:58 AM
what he said. (Since Gerami from Sweden.....) who wants to hear blonde jokes?!?!? :D

Who in the hell said I was blonde?

this isnt star wars

Exactly.

someonesomewhere
07-19-2005, 01:12 PM

this isnt star wars
What exactly would you call it then? I mean, some stuff has been taken from it already, but at the rate this is going, it WILL be Star Wars.