PDA

View Full Version : So, yeah. About Bel'la Olplyn...

Googi
07-09-2005, 05:02 AM
What's up with it?

Luciano
07-09-2005, 05:29 AM
It exploded in a fiery mass of awesomely bad.

Benm00t
07-09-2005, 05:53 AM
Ooo it did? Damn it, I always miss the fun.

Googi
07-09-2005, 06:05 AM
It exploded in a fiery mass of awesomely bad.

Haha I wish.

Zurkiba
07-09-2005, 06:19 AM
We're still waiting Kefkin to actually correspond with the RP Team and myself to have a meeting.

Googi
07-09-2005, 06:26 AM
Get some kind of time limit.

Debaglio
07-13-2005, 03:19 AM
Bel'la Olplyn Ultrin.

Googi
07-13-2005, 03:38 AM
Bel'la Olplyn Ultrin.

Level 99 filibuster.

csod123
07-13-2005, 03:59 AM
if i could still play i would start a rebellion, even if it was a one-man rebllion and i was lagged out again. how is lag nowadays? i should have stabbed graynt when he stepped on my boat, i am too trusting.

Draenin
07-13-2005, 12:44 PM
Can we find a better subject to talk about than this? Bel'la is smouldering. Great. Leave it be. It will eventually get corrected.

Zurk, if you want to communicate with Kefkin, just PM him directly.

Zurkiba
07-13-2005, 06:55 PM
Can we find a better subject to talk about than this? Bel'la is smouldering. Great. Leave it be. It will eventually get corrected.

Zurk, if you want to communicate with Kefkin, just PM him directly.
Considering that he wont work with me OR the RP Team, I dont think he wants to do anything -_-.

He's filibustering until he gets an RP Admin (who favors him) or a majority in the RP Team (that favors him). It's been more then a month and nothing has been done. Mainly because Kefkin refuses to conform and the Admins are oblivious to everything.

Googi
07-13-2005, 07:04 PM
He's filibustering until he gets an RP Admin (who favors him) or a majority in the RP Team (that favors him).

THIS CALLS FOR THE NUCLEAR OPTION!

Zurkiba
07-13-2005, 08:44 PM
THIS CALLS FOR THE NUCLEAR OPTION!
Nuclear Option (http://www.aylad.com/users/2178/drows.htm)?

csod123
07-13-2005, 08:48 PM
yes that one. i have an idea, lets have an RP event were people go foward in time, steal the A Bomb from the Soviet Union(not russia) and use it on the drows, then the knowlege is lost forever untill it has to be sought out again when the next non existant race comes along :D

Zurkiba
07-13-2005, 08:50 PM
yes that one. i have an idea, lets have an RP event were people go foward in time, steal the A Bomb from the Soviet Union(not russia) and use it on the drows, then the knowlege is lost forever untill it has to be sought out again when the next non existant race comes along :D
There wont ever be a Soviet Union on the Graal world. Graal does not equal Earth. Nor is it even in the same universe as Earth.

csod123
07-13-2005, 08:52 PM
way to kill the mood zurk, then dimentional travel or what ever

Debaglio
07-14-2005, 01:32 AM
There wont ever be a Soviet Union on the Graal world. Graal does not equal Earth. Nor is it even in the same universe as Earth.

*Zurkiba stands from his computer desk, and looks out the window.*

"Ive GOT IT!"

RP team knows about you wanting to overthrow Bel'la
RP team knows about me wanting to overthrow Forest

I have tooed your shay young buck. Until there is equal treatment, you will not be recognized. Easy as that. There is no special treatment for Zurkiba. If I do not get the same rights as you... you get none.

Ohh wait... I get into the caslte on legit terms.....

you?

Get staff to abuse their power and warp you in. Hmmm?

I think the score is Debaglio (2) Zurkiba (.5)

I gave you a (.5) for your rainbow salmon heads. Personally I liked the Zormite head that was already on the head list. Yours looks... joke'ish.

GryffonDurime
07-14-2005, 02:45 AM

"Ive GOT IT!"

I have tooed your shay young buck. Until there is equal treatment, you will not be recognized. Easy as that. There is no special treatment for Zurkiba. If I do not get the same rights as you... you get none.

you?

I gave you a (.5) for your rainbow salmon heads. Personally I liked the Zormite head that was already on the head list. Yours looks... joke'ish.

Wow, Debbie, I have to hand it to you. I think we all need to stand, for a moment, removing our caps so that we may bask in thy lack of glory. In a game BUILT upon a fanbase composed largely of idiots, scammers, and generaly evolution-deprived brats, you've managed to bring yourself into the upper echelon of idiots, scammers, and cromagnons. Your zealous jihad against Graal's established canon and also against it's dogmatic methods of Roleplaying has earned you a title amoung the most empyrean of Graal's Least Wanted. Congratulations. Marle...Lycia...Debaglio: names that will forever echo, resonating with the sound of utter brain-entropy that marked their careers in Graal.

csod123
07-14-2005, 02:53 AM
Wow, Debbie.

ouch

Zurkiba
07-14-2005, 04:01 AM

"Ive GOT IT!"

you?

Stop putting the enter thing under one name. The -entire- world is moving against the Drow nation. However, your little 'roleplays' involve no participation other then your own and maybe some goons like MechEagle or SaiyanOoZe or whatever.

"tooed your shay"
Is this your fancy way of saying touche? It's not tooshay.

It wasn't abuse, it was roleplaying. Something you need to look up. We broke through the walls, or were they magical walls enchanted by Drow folks and every time you hit them an island exploded?

There weren't any Zormite heads before these...

And the whole concept of the points are that it's an overall score. In which you're in the negatives I'm afraid. If you dont understand that then it's like how I cant go
'YOUR MOM GOES TO COLLEGE'
OH YES... I GET A POINT
Zurkiba - 1 : Debaglio - 0
I BEAT YOUR ASS SUCKA!
No, it doesn't work that way.

Amagius
07-14-2005, 04:12 AM
Wow, Debbie, I have to hand it to you. I think we all need to stand, for a moment, removing our caps so that we may bask in thy lack of glory. In a game BUILT upon a fanbase composed largely of idiots, scammers, and generaly evolution-deprived brats, you've managed to bring yourself into the upper echelon of idiots, scammers, and cromagnons. Your zealous jihad against Graal's established canon and also against it's dogmatic methods of Roleplaying has earned you a title amoung the most empyrean of Graal's Least Wanted. Congratulations. Marle...Lycia...Debaglio: names that will forever echo, resonating with the sound of utter brain-entropy that marked their careers in Graal.

Wait -- what did Marle do? :[

Googi
07-14-2005, 04:17 AM
Marle...Lycia...Debaglio: names that will forever echo, resonating with the sound of utter brain-entropy that marked their careers in Graal.

Marle did a lot of bad things, but I don't think she could be called stupid.

Damix2
07-14-2005, 04:47 AM
Hey Samurai was active under Marle in 2k1, invite only, we had the best roleplayers.

Debaglio
07-14-2005, 11:34 AM
To many active people involved with BO to let you get your grubby mitts on it.

Draenin
07-14-2005, 12:37 PM
He's filibustering until he gets an RP Admin (who favors him) or a majority in the RP Team (that favors him). It's been more then a month and nothing has been done. Mainly because Kefkin refuses to conform and the Admins are oblivious to everything.

Yes, I have noticed him trying to persuade folks. It doesn't matter, though, since none of us can really do squat about it. And the one Admin that can remove Kef isn't oblivious, just busy.

csod123
07-14-2005, 06:07 PM
your "BO" is bs, all of those people are traitors to the Republic. and anyone who tries to put me in an underwater mine, i will be going on a suicide attack on you(*note* i mean my character). bella has no chance for survival, drows hate humans and Kingdoms is flodded with them. humans hate drows and Kingdoms has only a few """"drows"""" and there is also that graynt, kefkin what ever you want to call him, can not filibuster forvever considering that there are too many people against him.

Zurkiba
07-14-2005, 06:40 PM
To many active people involved with BO to let you get your grubby mitts on it.
Three weeks ago there were four.
Now those people dont go on tag anymore.

Then there is the fact that there are too many active people AGAINST BO (more then the "active" members of the Bell uh Orcas) for you to do anything about it. A small band of Drows going to conquer the world now?

csod123
07-14-2005, 06:43 PM
they magically took over a kingdom didn't they?

Brad
07-20-2005, 07:46 PM
cant compare marle to lycia. ever.

marle was awesome