PDA

View Full Version : More Ideas Of Wolfey

Wolfey
07-07-2005, 06:57 PM
1. PLASMA STAR LIKE A THROWING STAR BUT MADE OF PLAS
CAN DO SAME DAMAGE AS KNIVE BUT ON CONTACT IT ALSO POISONS

2. ROCKET POWERD SKATE BOARD (I JUST THIN KTHIS WILL BE COOL)

3. MAKE THE WHITE FLAG ON USE THAT WHEN ACTIVATED U GO TO A ENEMY JAIL FOR A LITTLE BIT AND HAVE THE BARS HAVE A CERTAIN HP
THAT ALL THE PRISENERS CAN USE IS MEELE YET ON THERE BREAK OF ESCAPE THE guards (guards make a class for that) CAN SHOOT THEM

4. TAZE BOMB LOOKS LIKE PIPE BUT IS YELLOW U THROW IT SOON ON IMPACT TONS OF ELCTRICK BOLTS EVERY WHERE AND IF U ARE HIT UR STUNNED FOR A WHILE AND DOES 20 DAMAGE

smurfmidgetninja
07-07-2005, 08:24 PM
How exactly do you throw white hot plasma? And plasma is like a goo form is it not? How will it retain the shape of a star?

VulcanP2P
07-07-2005, 08:29 PM
I like the hover board type thing. Would be cool to have one and do tricks with. Someone should try to GFX it. :O

Bl0nkt
07-07-2005, 09:12 PM
WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?

Admins
07-07-2005, 11:14 PM
I like the bomb idea, it could use short beams may be

Googi
07-08-2005, 01:10 AM
Why would plasma poison someone? Just make a regular throwing star.

haunter
07-08-2005, 02:05 AM
How exactly do you throw white hot plasma? And plasma is like a goo form is it not? How will it retain the shape of a star?

Plasma is like super heated gas, sort of... Well, it's the step up from gas... Solid -> Liquid -> Gas -> Plasma...

How would it retain the shape? The same way the Plasma Sabres do... The most logical theory for "Lightsabers" from Starwars is that they are in fact "Plasmasabers", and not made of light at all... Their shape is be held together by a strong nuclear force (The force that holds the particles in atoms together).

Well, that's how it would work were it feasable anyway... We don't really have anything as small as a lightsaber hilt that could produce enough power to heat up plasma, and create that strong nuclear force. A Jedi's connection to "The Force" could explain their source of the Strong Nuclear Force though. Perhaps they're one and the same in the Starwars Universe.

Sorry, went off on a Starwars tangent.

Wolfey
07-08-2005, 02:13 AM
OK THEN WHY IS THERE A PLASMA SABER IF UR COMPLAINING OF SHAPE
ANY WAYS THSI IS FUTURISTIC
x__x
and reason for caps no one gets hint if i dont have caps on

Brad
07-08-2005, 03:15 AM
you can totally wear gloves to HANDLE THE PLASMA.

juice188
07-08-2005, 01:57 PM
dude whats with all these CAPs?

Admins
07-08-2005, 05:16 PM
Ok taze bombs are working, just need icons now. Also which classes should be able to use it? On the Zone Wars map it should probably not be enabled because you can use it to disable mechs and speeders.

smurfmidgetninja
07-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Plasma is like super heated gas, sort of... Well, it's the step up from gas... Solid -> Liquid -> Gas -> Plasma...

How would it retain the shape? The same way the Plasma Sabres do... The most logical theory for "Lightsabers" from Starwars is that they are in fact "Plasmasabers", and not made of light at all... Their shape is be held together by a strong nuclear force (The force that holds the particles in atoms together).

Well, that's how it would work were it feasable anyway... We don't really have anything as small as a lightsaber hilt that could produce enough power to heat up plasma, and create that strong nuclear force. A Jedi's connection to "The Force" could explain their source of the Strong Nuclear Force though. Perhaps they're one and the same in the Starwars Universe.

Sorry, went off on a Starwars tangent.

No but in Star Wars it actually is light that makes up the sabres...the crystals inside determine the power, length, color, et cetera of the beam.... and yeah I already knew what plasma was...we learned that in 8th or 9th grade science...but I didn't know you could like stablize it into staying in a shape or anything...

Wolfey
07-08-2005, 11:57 PM
Ok taze bombs are working, just need icons now. Also which classes should be able to use it? On the Zone Wars map it should probably not be enabled because you can use it to disable mechs and speeders.

well for ircia i say sapper
grenaider

for zone wars both

death mach no

alpha same as ircia

Akoalin
07-09-2005, 03:15 AM
Ditch the throwing knives and allow usage of dual knives. Instead of throwing knives, have throwing stars. ;)