PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Six: Outta control

Debaglio
07-03-2005, 03:50 PM
* two men speaking in the shadows atop a mountain on the Forest*

Im having problems, feelin broke down, I aint never win'in.

*now sitting and grining*

"This aint no hobby, outta control my life has been. Nightmares in the daytime. Solutions by making my self dull. Suicides for suckers what would I look like taking my own life?

*They crack a Zormi*

"My soul, feels stone cold. I think its allready over, will I live to grow old? Not voices.... I hear conversations, is it a dream? My heart is still beatin and I feel the flames reachin at me. Set trippen is a factor, whos my friends, or my folks? I met some actors, everybody sees them, but how come only I know?"

*a long silence*

"I think im trippen, I feel like people are staring at me, but when no one is around I swear some eyes are watching me. What should I do? My choices have me confused, if I do it your way, instead of my way, i'll probably still loose. "

"With so many problems I say that everyday is a bad day."

*grabing his pack, one stranger helps the other up, and speaking softly*

"Where should I begin? Lord forgive me for my sins......"

*he cracks a bottle, and takes a sip of gin*

"I release you from your pain, soon youll be numb again."

*lighting a candle*
*sprinking emeralds into the flame*

"Take you to the other side, the dark side of yourself. The side nobody knows, the side no one can help."

*he placed his hand on his head thinking about psychotic dreams, much worse than any dreams*

*Fatal vision of homicide, death, murder and suicide were lifted*

"So much pain inside my brain, its been hard to maintain. Its going to be hard to leave my girl man. "

"I know its going to be hard to be away from your girl, the only true love that you found in this world. You will allways be with her, she wont deny you because of your cousins criminal activities. Its all good thou, there is no way you will be sperated bro. Keep your head up and dont trip off those fools and punk c-notes. Continue to keep it real, because you know thats what I am going to do. You will have the strength to deal with these buster, haters, fakes, and fools. "

"My mind is lost in a haze."

"Taking chances for the skrilla, teederin on the edge of life, look at your strife. So much drama, it makes my quiver finger itch. If these last days, to make it to heaven is your only wish.

"Lookin back on the past, I lived it to fast. My cousins jacks, his BS cracked. My friends dissapearing like ink, feelin they were doin me cheap. What friends stayed true, I know that your feelin me. One love. To my soldiers, be outta control on the block, look for fetty, wait for that higher power to take your soul."

*A bright light consumed the area, and a demon lay on the ground in front of the man.*

The demon stood.

" I have returned to claim my heart, so that my soul may rest in peace."

He then walked down the mountain from the eastern shore of Forest, headed towards Bel'la Olplyn to question its ruler about the Pirates.

-The Demon Etien Debaglio has come to the land for his vengance.

Zurkiba
07-03-2005, 05:44 PM
str8 trippin homie!
U b a GaNgStA'! Ur RPs r the SHIZ-NITE!

That was probably one of the worse roleplays I've seen yet. Apparently you have a demon god who is also a gangster rapper and is already dead.

Debaglio
07-03-2005, 09:30 PM
str8 trippin homie!
U b a GaNgStA'! Ur RPs r the SHIZ-NITE!

That was probably one of the worse roleplays I've seen yet. Apparently you have a demon god who is also a gangster rapper and is already dead.

Where do you get gangster? Thanks for the support.

StrykerTFFD
07-03-2005, 09:34 PM
So did you hold another event on Forest without us knowing....or is this another load of crap?

:redface:

Debaglio
07-03-2005, 10:20 PM
So did you hold another event on Forest without us knowing....or is this another load of crap?

:redface:

LOL, thats for me to know and you to find out.

StrykerTFFD
07-03-2005, 10:21 PM

I'll take that as a combo of the two, an event held on Forest that is a load of crap. :cool:

Splke
07-03-2005, 10:22 PM

Since he's the highest ranked Forest (active) forum-goer, it's for you to tell him :)

Debaglio
07-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Since he's the highest ranked Forest (active) forum-goer, it's for you to tell him :)

I was using Zurkibas style of going about things....

StrykerTFFD
07-03-2005, 10:26 PM

That would involve the RP Team, which would involve Forest.
So what's your plan?

Zurkiba
07-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Really? You used logical and true facts about the roleplaying world to plan an event to take out a nation that no one likes. All the while getting approval from the RP Team about every small aspect of the event. All the while gaining much support for the event and it's cause?

WOW!

Debaglio
07-03-2005, 10:36 PM
Really? You used logical and true facts about the roleplaying world to plan an event to take out a nation that no one likes. All the while getting approval from the RP Team about every small aspect of the event. All the while gaining much support for the event and it's cause?

WOW!

RP Team = Zurkibas BB's

See you on the flip side.

Zurkiba
07-03-2005, 10:38 PM
RP Team = Zurkibas BB's

See you on the flip side.
I've never even met any of the RP Team before I started to explain the event to them.

Waltz5
07-04-2005, 12:48 AM
I have to agree with Zurk, not that great of a RP there Etien.

And what happend to kingdom leaders knowing of events on their own islands? As Grand Druid of the Forest I would also like to know.

And what ever happend to people wearing shirts? Do they think they're so buff they must show it off?

StrykerTFFD
07-04-2005, 01:32 AM
Note his two nipple rings. As Highjudge of Forest I deem those hawt, lawl.
/sacrasm

Brad
07-04-2005, 03:23 AM

thats not real right

StrykerTFFD
07-04-2005, 03:25 AM
Note his two nipple rings. As Highjudge of Forest I deem those hawt, lawl.
/sacrasm

Always note the sarcasm.

LOA--Paul
07-10-2005, 09:37 AM
Is this a joke thread or is it serious?

StrykerTFFD
07-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Is this a joke thread or is it serious?

Sadly, my good friend, it's serious.
Now you see why we truely don't like Debaglio.

LOA--Paul
07-10-2005, 11:44 PM
Sadly, my good friend, it's serious.
Now you see why we truely don't like Debaglio.
Well I knew why (Zen explained the entire situation to me a couple days ago) but this post has got to be just poking fun at us not liking him or else at least sarcastically being the way it is. It's still hard to believe this is really serious.....

Googi
07-11-2005, 12:08 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/googi/yodadrow.png

P.S. I give this forum a thumbs down for not allowing the img tag to work properly.

Zurkiba
07-11-2005, 01:19 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/googi/yodadrow.png

P.S. I give this forum a thumbs down for not allowing the img tag to work properly.
Ended the Drow Wars have.
Victory for the Zormites, they gained

Googi
07-11-2005, 02:17 AM
Ended the Drow Wars have.
Victory for the Zormites, they gained

Until I click on the "Kingdoms" menu, and see "Zormite" instead of "Bel'la Olplyn", there is no victory.

Debaglio
07-14-2005, 01:40 AM
Until I click on the "Kingdoms" menu, and see "Zormite" instead of "Bel'la Olplyn", there is no victory.

Youll see Forest changed to Dark Forest before that time.

StrykerTFFD
07-14-2005, 01:58 AM
Youll see Forest changed to Dark Forest before that time.

Would you seriously give up?

csod123
07-14-2005, 02:01 AM
tis tis googi, yoda is copyrighted, george is going to eat you. and the time forest becomes dark forest is the time i make a new account.

Debaglio
07-14-2005, 09:44 PM
*A large ship with a green sail crashes into the shores of an island directly west.*

The shores of this land covered in waste, rotting life, and things that resembled a land deserted.

"I smell drow. It is now clear to me why this island is in shambles."

The demon went into a deep trance and called for strength of the Hand of Ebon. He was enlightened to the new race that controlled the land, and the diety told him of a lake near the center of the island that was source of his former identity.

The demon removed his Zormite Shield of Honor, and noticed its emblem glowing with a black hue. He walked into the dark land, following its increasing glow.

It was not long before he reached the lake the Ebon spirt had spoken about. The emblem on the shiled was now black as coal.

Kneeling beside the lake the demon cuped a hand of water.

"This water is blessed."

He stood drying his hands, noticing a glint in the water. Looking toward the horizon he saw the castle wall, and a large bonfire burning over the top.

The demon assumed the form of a black raven, and flew over the top of the castle to examine what was being burnt. Perching on a book ten feet from the fire the demon observed a few Drow throwing bodies into the blazing inferno.

One Drow stood out from the rest, but he did not do so intrusivley. There was a strange presence about him. His garb very similar to that worn by kings. Standing in the shadows, stooling in thought, he did not move a muscle. It was as if he were out of his body.

The raven flew over to the reserved Drow and perched on his shoulder.

"Speak with me."