PDA

View Full Version : Kingdoms and their Role Playing.

Debaglio
07-03-2005, 03:17 PM
I would like to post about the current status of the kingdoms RP ideals.

This is how it stands;

Cresent Pirates rule the seas. They have the most members, and have a pirate without the stealing feel about them. They are also the only kingdom activly holding open role play events that include other people.

Dustari is a classic Midevil kingship ruled with might. They have the second most active on tag percentage.

Samuari has just changed leadership, and maintains the current Japanese style RP. This is done mostly in their name.

Forest has some issues. Their elvish queen, married a drow to make him king of the elfs. Most of their human ranks are people that want to role play an elvish style but are being opressed.

Bel'la has just changed formats from the beach style fish people, to a darker land that will provide a darker, evil type of environment. As it stands the current leader is working to establish who is inactive, and update the member list.

I would like to suggest a few things. Hear these, and dig these theories on RP policy.

1) TIME ZONES. There should be ample time given to allow for the players to Role Play back. 3-5 days on a posted RP.

2) Role Play should not be scripted, only passivley guided. This allows a player to exlore different stories... and paths that could develop from an event situation.

3) Role Play should be diverse, and all role play should be adressed with equal seriousness. When an RP situation is made... it would be proper to RP it out instead of totally neglect it.

AlaricoMontario
07-03-2005, 08:35 PM
for once.. you speak sense....

*yoda voice* YOu are learning well, Padawan :P

but dont mind me.. im newer... although letse not get started on infleunce and what not

Zurkiba
07-03-2005, 11:06 PM
for once.. you speak sense....

*yoda voice* YOu are learning well, Padawan :P

but dont mind me.. im newer... although letse not get started on infleunce and what not
Actually it's just him trying to get Forest... again.

He's too slow minded to understand that the only way he'll get Forest is if the leaders give it to him. And I doubt that will happen as that person would be marked as the worst person in the world.

Debaglio
07-03-2005, 11:18 PM
Actually it's just him trying to get Forest... again.

He's too slow minded to understand that the only way he'll get Forest is if the leaders give it to him. And I doubt that will happen as that person would be marked as the worst person in the world.

1) My motives are to inspire RP, not take a kingdom.

2) Take your own advice.... Kefkin will lead Bel'la for years. Hes not going to ever bring the Zormite back.

3) Your Biased views and lack of acceptance will lead you no where.

Zurkiba
07-03-2005, 11:25 PM
1) My motives are to inspire RP, not take a kingdom.

2) Take your own advice.... Kefkin will lead Bel'la for years. Hes not going to ever bring the Zormite back.

3) Your Biased views and lack of acceptance will lead you no where.
1) Riightt... we dont need your help to inspire RP that no one likes

2) You keep thinking that, come see me when you see the name Zormite on the GUI

3) Right, well apparently if I do have those traits. Well lets just say they're getting me pretty far.

Debaglio
07-03-2005, 11:38 PM
1) Riightt... we dont need your help to inspire RP that no one likes

2) You keep thinking that, come see me when you see the name Zormite on the GUI

3) Right, well apparently if I do have those traits. Well lets just say they're getting me pretty far.

This post alone would deny you to lead a kingdom.

Taa taaa

Zurkiba
07-03-2005, 11:40 PM
This post alone would deny you to lead a kingdom.

Taa taaa
Right... do you even know what you're talking about?

I have a suggestion for you:
Never become a lawyer

Judge: "Does the lawyer have any evidence to prove the guilt of this man on the charges of mass murderer?"

You: "I GIVE YOU A POTATO CHIP THAT HE ATE TWO YEARS AGO!"

Courtroom: GASP!

LordZen
07-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Bel'la has just changed formats from the beach style fish people, to a darker land that will provide a darker, evil type of environment.
Lol, how do you not even know the correct past of the kingdom you were 2nd in command of?? They were humans when you guys took over.

Lol I just think thats funny. A testament to your ignorance.

Debaglio
07-14-2005, 02:38 AM
Lol, how do you not even know the correct past of the kingdom you were 2nd in command of?? They were humans when you guys took over.

Lol I just think thats funny. A testament to your ignorance.

I think its a testament of how no one cared to pass on the Zormite story. LoL, this only proves the Zormite were gone way before I came.

LordZen
07-19-2005, 07:20 PM
I think its a testament of how no one cared to pass on the Zormite story. LoL, this only proves the Zormite were gone way before I came.
?

Yes duh, they had been off that island for years before you, "Luxury". Doesnt mean they were out of the storyline -- just off of that island.

You really had to be somewhere else to not know that, it has been pretty well established for I dunno how long. 2-3 years.

Debaglio
07-19-2005, 07:36 PM
?

Yes duh, they had been off that island for years before you, "Luxury". Doesnt mean they were out of the storyline -- just off of that island.

You really had to be somewhere else to not know that, it has been pretty well established for I dunno how long. 2-3 years.

Took you long enough to reply..... lol

LOA--Paul
07-20-2005, 01:05 AM
Took you long enough to reply..... lol
Nice response. :thumbsup: