PDA

View Full Version : Personal Insults

GryffonDurime
07-03-2005, 03:39 AM
Honestly: Is this the way someone should behave who claims to be too mature to be understood by Graal's 'children'? Is THIS the kind of person who deserves to take over a cheese sandwich, much less a kingdom? And this isn't his only innapropriate name. Others, less offensive save to the RPing crowd, included "God Etien Debaglio (Guild)", "Etien Debaglio, Untouchable Protector of BO", etc.

StrykerTFFD
07-03-2005, 03:44 AM
I'm not so much as shocked by his name as I am shocked I'm not on your buddy list. :frown: lawl

But yeah, he likes to pretend he's other people. Let him have his fun.

meishanli
07-03-2005, 04:21 AM
Isn't he right under Graynt's position in BO? (Correct me if I'm wrong) He should have good impression for other players and not act like a total dolt.

Anyway, either he is or not, it's still not right for him to change his nick to be offensive to another player.

GryffonDurime
07-03-2005, 04:24 AM
Isn't he right under Graynt's position in BO? (Correct me if I'm wrong) He should have good impression for other players and not act like a total dolt.

Anyway, either he is or not, it's still not right for him to change his nick to be offensive to another player.

He supposedly left the kingdom. Then today, when there was a war, he was miraculously added back in again! Yipee!

Draenin
07-03-2005, 04:39 AM
Looks like all the stuff he was spewming about "RAR! DO NOT SAY I AM IN BEL'LA BECAUSE I QUIT AND AM NOT A PART OF IT ANYMORE" was kind of useless. Thanks for wasting about 20-30 posts, Deb.

Zero Hour
07-03-2005, 05:20 AM
Isn't publically defaming him very much the same, Gryffy-baby?

GryffonDurime
07-03-2005, 05:39 AM
Isn't publically defaming him very much the same, Gryffy-baby?

Your unchanged reflection only makes you look as ugly as you are.

Zero Hour
07-03-2005, 07:05 AM
Your unchanged reflection only makes you look as ugly as you are.
Who are you to provide the reflection for everyone else to see, gryffy-baby?

GryffonDurime
07-03-2005, 07:38 AM

Someone concerned. Anyone could have provided the reflection. I just happened to be there with the mirror at the time.

Debaglio
07-19-2005, 08:29 PM
Someone concerned. Anyone could have provided the reflection. I just happened to be there with the mirror at the time.

Dont look into your precious mirror 'gryff baby' or else it might shattah.

Zero Hour
07-19-2005, 08:30 PM
Dont look into your precious mirror 'gryff baby' or else it might shattah.
This is exactly what he was complaining about, a personal insult... from you. -_-

Debaglio
07-19-2005, 08:32 PM

Just following your lead...... no personal insult just an analogous reference.

Zero Hour
07-19-2005, 08:34 PM
Don't understand what you're referring to. I didn't insult anyone - gryffy-baby is my nickname for him.

Debaglio
07-19-2005, 08:38 PM
Don't understand what you're referring to. I didn't insult anyone - gryffy-baby is my nickname for him.

I guess this is why your recent actions have been unwarrented. LOL

Zurkiba
07-20-2005, 01:04 AM
I guess this is why your recent actions have been unwarrented. LOL
Seriously, drugs are bad for you

Zero Hour
07-20-2005, 01:04 AM
Egads. You guys suck for not behaving.