PDA

View Full Version : War -(07/02/05)-

xAndrewx
07-02-2005, 10:17 AM
I'm hearing reports of a war?
Can the kingdom leaders post in this thread if your kingdom is going to attacking Bel'la Olplyn.
Also please state why you're going to war.
Thanks.
-Andrew (RP Team)

Raziel
07-02-2005, 09:11 PM
We like you as much as we like the IRS.

Draenin
07-02-2005, 09:21 PM
An assault is being launched as we speak.

Chris
07-02-2005, 09:54 PM
Members of the allied forces successfully captured a member of the kingdom. He's being taken to the Governor of CP as we speak.

Draenin
07-02-2005, 09:59 PM
I have made good use of forts as scratching posts.

Debaglio
07-03-2005, 01:44 AM
Ummm all the kingdoms were present, Dustari, Samuari, CP, and Forest.... but yet their leaders did not post to this.... they had no right to be there, and I feel that this was an unfair use of RP Team.

They owe you no explanation.....
*shakes head*
Forgot the pic.

BTW... if you guys are all about the old records... Zurkiba was banished by the Zormite fish people. This makes everything he as done inculding Zormite in-valid RP, metagaming.

MasterNuke
07-03-2005, 01:53 AM
Because everyone is awake at 3am to respond to the thread. Right. *end sarcasm*
Anyway... metagaming is the use of out-of-character information to benefit yourself in-character.

Debaglio
07-03-2005, 02:02 AM
Because everyone is awake at 3am to respond to the thread. Right. *end sarcasm*
Anyway... metagaming is the use of out-of-character information to benefit yourself in-character.

There was an RP Team meeting... the people involved were supposed to respond before they went there.

Out of Char...well Zurk likes to selectively choose who see's his in char... but excludes most to his out of char. So everything I have read on him has been out of game In char..... when I see him in game, he is Out of char... ok your right ed... reverse metagaming. They never even dealt with Kefkins RP addition to their ships sailing form the NORTH. The pirates were also waiting for these ships that never arrived.... all of a sudden they were just in the caslte. Hmmm meta wha?

How do you deal with a level 8 char who does nothing but stay ofline thinking about a kingdom to take over??? If he wont respond inteligently in the forums you think these guys are ready for a kingdom?

StrykerTFFD
07-03-2005, 02:07 AM
Anyone from Forest that was there was there because they wanted to.

Forest members were welcome to help, but Forest itself was not getting involved as we weren't really needed.

Googi
07-03-2005, 02:09 AM
I chased Etien around the island and then he holed himself up in his PH and said that the "real" RP event would happen in "two hours" which would be about 7:30 EST.

Debaglio
07-03-2005, 02:15 AM
I chased Etien around the island and then he holed himself up in his PH and said that the "real" RP event would happen in "two hours" which would be about 7:30 EST.

I called Kefkin at work... told him your guys actions...

He will be here at 4.30 PST.

Dont you guys feel stupid now that you start posting after I hit this thread with a Debaglio.... the LEADERS.. that were there... were supposed to hit this before their muscle. LOL

Zurkiba
07-03-2005, 02:59 AM
ETIEN... PLEASE SHOW US THE LIGHT! FOR WE ARE BLIND! Oh wait, sorry... I meant to say that you're blind and ignorant to all of the facts.

BTW... if you guys are all about the old records... Zurkiba was banished by the Zormite fish people. This makes everything he as done inculding Zormite in-valid RP, metagaming.
Well guess what? You're blacklisted for every single kingdom out there. So dont even log on anymore.

Not to mention the character blacklisted was my Dustarian Character ;). Get the facts straight before you start to use "evidence" that has no true bearing on the situation at hand.

There was an RP Team meeting... the people involved were supposed to respond before they went there.
There was an RP Team Meeting... one that told us to go ahead and attack ;)

How do you deal with a level 8 char who does nothing but stay ofline thinking about a kingdom to take over??? If he wont respond inteligently in the forums you think these guys are ready for a kingdom?
OH MY GOD, A LEVEL 8 ON GRAAL KINGDOMS? WHAT THE HELL?
Levels mean **** dude, I do stay online. You probably dont notice me because you're off calling yourself a God.

And I'm sure everyone will get a chuckle when they read the
"If he wont respond inteligently in the forums you think these guys are ready for a kingdom"
Part.

Do I have to give you some background history about my leadership?
I have been leading various kingdoms of 2k1, 2k2, and Valikorlia for four years now. On 2k1 I led the Zormite Empire, I was a Duke of Dustari. During my reign as Zormite Empire it climaxed and reached a golden age. On 2k2 I created and led Forest. It later became Astri and I led Astri. Astri -conquered the world-. My leadership in what ever kingdom I am in brings about wonderful results, unlike the kingdoms you join.

Debaglio
07-03-2005, 03:18 AM
You came to early.. now Ultrin is here.... you have left nothing but a stinky fish smell. Where did you FRO AND DRKS, SAM, and THE HYRALT GO?

Hmmm.... bock bock bock.

You still neglected to post here..nice leadership skills.

StrykerTFFD
07-03-2005, 03:22 AM
You came to early.. now Ultrin is here.... you have left nothing but a stinky fish smell. Where did you FRO AND DRKS, SAM, and THE HYRALT GO?

Hmmm.... bock bock bock.

You still neglected to post here..nice leadership skills.

I'm going to try and translate this post.
"You guys started the war too early, now Ultrin is here, but you have gone away and left nothing but your smells. Where did Fro, Drk, Sam, and the Hyralts go?

Hmm...are you guys chicken?

You still neglected to post here...nice leadership skills.(The one thing I didn't have to translate into making sense)

Draenin
07-03-2005, 03:36 AM
ok your right ed... reverse metagaming.
Nowhere in that post did sam mention reverse metagaming.

There was an RP Team Meeting... one that told us to go ahead and attack
Yep. Otherwise, me and Shawn wouldn't have showed up. I'm not sure if Andrew and Rave did, though.

The old records are records created by people in-character. Thus they are as such. There is a difference between metagaming and knowing your crap. The history of the current kingdoms matters, and you, my good friend, don't seem to value that very much. If you care so much about Bel'la being able to fight back and defend themselves, then maybe you should convince him to actually take the time to launch a raid too. Good luck putting a sucessful one together.

Hmmm.... bock bock bock.
He meant that people didn't show up, so he's calling everyone else chicken. Just a heads-up, Deb: people on GK are probably not going to fight fair. that's a given. Kefkin's still in power, right? Then he has the rights to retaliate to this attack anytime he feels. Knowing how he is, though, I doubt that will happen. If you really care so much about Bel'la defending itself, convince your friend to get off his butt and launch a raid too. Good luck putting one together.

StrykerTFFD
07-03-2005, 03:42 AM
He meant that people didn't show up, so he's calling everyone else chicken. Just a heads-up, Deb: people on GK are probably not going to fight fair. that's a given. Kefkin's still in power, right? Then he has the rights to retaliate to this attack anytime he feels. Knowing how he is, though, I doubt that will happen. If you really care so much about Bel'la defending itself, convince your friend to get off his butt and launch a raid too. Good luck putting one together.

Don't encourage the boy. He'll get him to raid Forest, the one Kingdom not involved and the one he wants to take over so bad. Then this silly war will become even more silly. :redface:

Brad
07-03-2005, 03:47 AM
yo homie i got blacklisted because me and toran wouldnt stop pking Zoe. That doesn't really count since I had no character when I was doing this. We wanna do a history talk do we? I led Zormite on 2k1, was prince of dustari, deckmaster in pirates, leader of 2 failures although we did destroy Tyealia so it wasn't a complete failure. Oh and a Karakaze member which basically anyone who was anyone was in. On GK I was the first forest leader ever and handed it to Zurk when I got bored. I basically quit participating in kingdoms after that and just hopped around. None of my characters were ever hated as much as all of yours are. Oh I forgot about the Orcs too. Biggest killing machines 2k1 ever saw. About 4 of us would destroy all of Dustari when we attacked. Haha, orcs were fun as hell.

Draenin
07-03-2005, 03:51 AM
Don't encourage the boy. He'll get him to raid Forest, the one Kingdom not involved and the one he wants to take over so bad. Then this silly war will become even more silly.
That's the beauty of it, though. He would get a kingdom that he's not even in to attack another one, just by saying the word. You have to realize that he's GK's little puppetmaster who has even tried to get the RP Team to turn against members of Forest so that he can get himself comfortable in the throne. It's really too bad things don't work like that.

Damix2
07-03-2005, 04:10 AM
Oh and a Karakaze member which basically anyone who was anyone was in.

Hell yea for KT, I wish I still had my dagger.

xAndrewx
07-04-2005, 11:34 AM
I don't like how the 'Zormite' guild got in to the kingdom castle
*cough TSENG*
This is supposed to be RP, where is the RP in that?
Face it, Zormite isn't coming back. 4 years of work is gone, Kefkin has done alot more in a couple of weeks then what the zormite leaders did in 4 years.
I see active members, I see a kingdom full of houses. I also see alot of RP involved, I never saw this when the previous leaders were around. No offence.

GryffonDurime
07-04-2005, 08:11 PM
I don't like how the 'Zormite' guild got in to the kingdom castle
*cough TSENG*
This is supposed to be RP, where is the RP in that?

Hi, we RPed blasting our way through the walls. Because there is not way for the game mechanics to recognize that aspect of Roleplaying, Tseng acted as the game mechanics. Thank you, goodnight.

Face it, Zormite isn't coming back. 4 years of work is gone, Kefkin has done alot more in a couple of weeks then what the zormite leaders did in 4 years.

We're not bringing back Zormite Republic. We're bringing back the Empire, which has never properly been on 2k2.

I see active members,

Really? Would those be the members that stopped our raid, or the one single member who's ever on tag besides Kefkin?

I see a kingdom full of houses.

And we all know the equation of how house numbers are directly proportionate to how well you can Roleplay.

I also see alot of RP involved, I never saw this when the previous leaders were around. No offence.

I don't. What RP? Posting on the forums with material that reeks of being Out-Of-Graal's-Character? Summoning Cthullu, Lord of Madness? Yeah, that's GREAT roleplaying. How about EVERYBODY gets to start summoning their own Gods. It's only fair, by this logic.

Brad
07-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Andrew you've basically just lost all credibility to me as a good RP Team member.

You are officially on the LOL YOU SUCK list.

Splke
07-04-2005, 09:16 PM
:)

xAndrewx
07-04-2005, 10:25 PM
Andrew you've basically just lost all credibility to me as a good RP Team member.

You've been on that list for a few years now, welcome.

Curt1zzle
07-04-2005, 10:27 PM

OOOOHH BURNNT.

Brad
07-04-2005, 10:30 PM

No, no i haven't. NICE TRY THO SUCK LIST MEMBER #19.

Well, now that I'm in complete prick mode lemme show you how hard it was to get on the rp team.

You (6/20/2005 11:13:10 AM):

I'm interested in this RP Team.

---
Opposite (6/20/2005 11:15:46 AM):

ok I will add your acc in our list. how long lasts your gold?

---
You (6/20/2005 11:18:00 AM):

few more months and im reupgrading.

---
Opposite (6/20/2005 11:18:45 AM):

thats you first acc here?

---
You (6/20/2005 11:18:54 AM):

Brad is my only account.

---
You (6/20/2005 11:21:03 AM):

I don't know if you understand me correctly, do you?

---
Opposite (6/20/2005 11:21:16 AM):

ok your are playing in european time zone whats your online time form when
and how long?
sorry when I ask all this, but I dont know you

---
Opposite (6/20/2005 11:22:56 AM):

yes I understand you, hope you understand me. I am not the best in talking
english, but I guess I understand it well

---
You (6/20/2005 11:24:01 AM):

Hehe, I'm trying.

---
Opposite (6/20/2005 11:25:55 AM):

Yes might be you are well known here, but we dont have contact so I dont
know you, maybe you dont know me too. I olny want to say: I need some
informations about you.
I am glad to lget you in the team
---
Opposite (6/20/2005 11:29:46 AM):

tell me your nick for the guildtag you want to wear. Brad?

---
You (6/20/2005 11:29:53 AM):

Brad yes.

---
You (6/20/2005 11:32:42 AM):

When will tag be ready, and what exactly do we have the power to do?

---
Opposite (6/20/2005 11:34:03 AM):

ok thank you. we will add you soon. what you need to know is:
The new RP team need to have a good understand of what RP is, and how to use it in Graal Kingdoms.
Their major task consists of making sure the players understand how to RP, and to enforce the Graal Kingdoms rules.
In cases if necessary they can use the pillorys to punish the players but always in RP manners. If you should encounter larger difficulties or become attentive on rough rule offences, then these actions are to be
documented.

The team should have 1 meeting a week to talk about problems and assistance requests. also they have to work on their own rules (how to act, how to handle problem and so on)

---

damn andrew it musta been tough to get a job yo. YOU DESERVE [email protected]!#!

If it's illegal to show the test for RP Team feel free to delete this post.

Crono
07-04-2005, 10:31 PM
If there are going to be rp-lawed wars then people who die should stay dead.

xAndrewx
07-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Hi, we RPed blasting our way through the walls. Because there is not way for the game mechanics to recognize that aspect of Roleplaying, Tseng acted as the game mechanics. Thank you, goodnight.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We're not bringing back Zormite Republic. We're bringing back the Empire, which has never properly been on 2k2.

Does 2k2 want this? I don't see why you want a duplicate of 2k1.

Really? Would those be the members that stopped our raid, or the one single member who's ever on tag besides Kefkin?

Alot of members are on tag during the european time zone. I guess you're not on at this time :(

And we all know the equation of how house numbers are directly proportionate to how well you can Roleplay.

Houses make the kingdom better. You should know this, wait Forest doesn't have alot of houses.

I don't. What RP? Posting on the forums with material that reeks of being Out-Of-Graal's-Character? Summoning Cthullu, Lord of Madness? Yeah, that's GREAT roleplaying. How about EVERYBODY gets to start summoning their own Gods. It's only fair, by this logic.
Quite alot of the graal kingdoms members enjoyed that. I've had quite alot of kingdom members asking me if they could kill the giant monster once they landed on the BO isle'.

Curt1zzle
07-04-2005, 10:34 PM
No, no i haven't. NICE TRY THO SUCK LIST MEMBER #19.

Well, now that I'm in complete prick mode lemme show you how hard it was to get on the rp team.

You (6/20/2005 11:13:10 AM):

I'm interested in this RP Team.

---
Opposite (6/20/2005 11:15:46 AM):

ok I will add your acc in our list. how long lasts your gold?

---
You (6/20/2005 11:18:00 AM):

few more months and im reupgrading.

---
Opposite (6/20/2005 11:18:45 AM):

thats you first acc here?

---
You (6/20/2005 11:18:54 AM):

Brad is my only account.

---
You (6/20/2005 11:21:03 AM):

I don't know if you understand me correctly, do you?

---
Opposite (6/20/2005 11:21:16 AM):

ok your are playing in european time zone whats your online time form when
and how long?
sorry when I ask all this, but I dont know you

---
Opposite (6/20/2005 11:22:56 AM):

yes I understand you, hope you understand me. I am not the best in talking
english, but I guess I understand it well

---
You (6/20/2005 11:24:01 AM):

Hehe, I'm trying.

---
Opposite (6/20/2005 11:25:55 AM):

Yes might be you are well known here, but we dont have contact so I dont
know you, maybe you dont know me too. I olny want to say: I need some
informations about you.
I am glad to lget you in the team
---
Opposite (6/20/2005 11:29:46 AM):

tell me your nick for the guildtag you want to wear. Brad?

---
You (6/20/2005 11:29:53 AM):

Brad yes.

---
You (6/20/2005 11:32:42 AM):

When will tag be ready, and what exactly do we have the power to do?

---
Opposite (6/20/2005 11:34:03 AM):

ok thank you. we will add you soon. what you need to know is:
The new RP team need to have a good understand of what RP is, and how to use it in Graal Kingdoms.
Their major task consists of making sure the players understand how to RP, and to enforce the Graal Kingdoms rules.
In cases if necessary they can use the pillorys to punish the players but always in RP manners. If you should encounter larger difficulties or become attentive on rough rule offences, then these actions are to be
documented.

The team should have 1 meeting a week to talk about problems and assistance requests. also they have to work on their own rules (how to act, how to handle problem and so on)

---

damn andrew it musta been tough to get a job yo. YOU DESERVE [email protected]!#!

OOOOHHH!!! MaJOR burnt!1!

x67

Step up Andrew, step up.

xAndrewx
07-04-2005, 10:34 PM
Brads PM history
---

I was actually asked to join the RP Team. ^^

Brad
07-04-2005, 10:36 PM

Congratulations. Sam is mad intelligent so I'm sure his choices are A+ material. Or was it BJORN? OMGZLOLZ IF IT WAS HIM YOU WIN MAN I'LL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SAY.

Curt1zzle
07-04-2005, 10:36 PM

Touche, touche. You fire extinguished the burn.

BRAD, GO!

edit: AHSSNAP he posted before I posted this!

BURN X241234 BRAD YAAAAAAAAAAA!

xAndrewx
07-04-2005, 10:37 PM
I was asked by Sam.
If you have a problem with me being on the RP Team, report it to Sam or Bjorn.

Brad
07-04-2005, 10:39 PM
I was asked by Sam.
If you have a problem with me being on the RP Team, report it to Sam or Bjorn.

RP Team is a joke. Why would I report it to those two clowns anyways? Talking to either one of them is like talking to Etien.

U-U-U-U-U-ULTRA BURN.

xAndrewx
07-04-2005, 10:40 PM
We all have our opinions brad.

Curt1zzle
07-04-2005, 10:40 PM
RP Team is a joke. Why would I report it to those two clowns anyways? Talking to either one of them is like talking to Etien.

U-U-U-U-U-ULTRA BURN.

TAROOF, DAROOF, JAROOF IS ON FIAR!1!!!!!

*B U r N *

Brad
07-04-2005, 10:41 PM
We all have our opinions brad.

You need to realize that I'm never wrong.

Splke
07-04-2005, 11:05 PM

Then that was their first mistake.

xAndrewx
07-04-2005, 11:12 PM
No, the first one was unbanning you.

Brad
07-04-2005, 11:13 PM

Only cool people get banned from GK.

Duh.

Splke
07-04-2005, 11:17 PM

I never got banned, *****.

By the way, your wimpy flash GFX were too pathetic to consider for Dustari, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW

Zurkiba
07-04-2005, 11:24 PM
Does 2k2 want this? I don't see why you want a duplicate of 2k1.
In case if you havn't noticed... 2k2 is a direct duplicate of 2k1 XD. The Kingdoms, the formation of land, the cities, everything.

Alot of members are on tag during the european time zone. I guess you're not on at this time :(
European time zone is only +5 of EDT. Are you suggesting that the Europeans play on the server until roughly 1200 GMT? Then they log off or something?

Houses make the kingdom better. You should know this, wait Forest doesn't have alot of houses.
No. Houses are gameplay elements that have no bearing on the success or failure of a kingdom.

If I go on GK and mass
"I'M GIVING OUT FREE HOUSE DEEDS AND APPROVAL AND BUILDING MATERIALS IF YOU BUILD A HOUSE ON SAMURAI"
Does that make Samurai a better kingdom? No.

Splke
07-04-2005, 11:26 PM
If I go on GK and mass
"I'M GIVING OUT FREE HOUSE DEEDS AND APPROVAL AND BUILDING MATERIALS IF YOU BUILD A HOUSE ON SAMURAI"

No but I would be happy cause my house went boom. :frown:

xAndrewx
07-04-2005, 11:31 PM
In case if you havn't noticed... 2k2 is a direct duplicate of 2k1 XD. The Kingdoms, the formation of land, the cities, everything.

Noticed that. Does that mean we must make everything identical?

European time zone is only +5 of EDT. Are you suggesting that the Europeans play on the server until roughly 1200 GMT? Then they log off or something?

Most do, but not all. I can't speak for us all.

No. Houses are gameplay elements that have no bearing on the success or failure of a kingdom.
If I go on GK and mass
It makes the kingdom more active and makes players want to join.

xAndrewx
07-04-2005, 11:33 PM

By the way, your wimpy flash GFX were too pathetic to consider for Dustari, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW
How come I see you on the forums, but never on the client?
For that matter, I only see one active member of Dustari and that's Anubis. Where is everyone?!

smurfmidgetninja
07-04-2005, 11:37 PM
How about EVERYBODY gets to start summoning their own Gods. It's only fair, by this logic.

*Summons Jesus*
*Jesus explodes all your gods*

HAHA I win :)

Brad
07-05-2005, 12:32 AM
It makes the kingdom more active and makes players want to join.

Kingdoms aren't about houses and if you truly feel like that you should remove yourself from the RP Team.

..jackass

Splke
07-05-2005, 01:04 AM
How come I see you on the forums, but never on the client?

Because I don't like being in-game. I'm much more productive on the forms.

For that matter, I only see one active member of Dustari and that's Anubis. Where is everyone?!

Anubis is lucky to have his tag. And honestly, I don't have to tell you why nobodys on tag. Me and Drk are cooking something up, but he's sick.

Googi
07-05-2005, 01:11 AM

Even I was asked to join the RP Team. So I really don't think that the standard is very high.

Splke
07-05-2005, 02:08 AM
Even I was asked to join the RP Team. So I really don't think that the standard is very high.

That's because you're Googster. :)

Morinya
07-05-2005, 02:23 AM
Ummm all the kingdoms were present, Dustari, Samuari, CP, and Forest.... but yet their leaders did not post to this.... they had no right to be there, and I feel that this was an unfair use of RP Team.

They owe you no explanation.....
*shakes head*
Forgot the pic.

Maybe a little late to post this but...
Samurai was not present at all what the heck are you talking about
The Shogun didn't want us to go so I went off tag not representing Samurai
I was there because I used to be in Zormite and I support Zurkiba, Brad and all the others.

xAndrewx
07-05-2005, 10:39 AM
Kingdoms aren't about houses and if you truly feel like that you should remove yourself from the RP Team.
..jackass
Why else do you go to a kingdom? To sit in the 'village' pub?
No, you go there for your house. Or on special occasions you go
for a war. But that's once in a blue moon.

Zurkiba
07-05-2005, 04:55 PM
Why else do you go to a kingdom? To sit in the 'village' pub?
No, you go there for your house. Or on special occasions you go
for a war. But that's once in a blue moon.
But you should be going there to sit in the village pub. Houses do not define a kingdom.

And Brad said "Kingdoms aren't about houses" and you went against that. Are you suggesting that there were no kingdoms before houses were released? I believe there was a good three months before houses were released back when your had a tag that showed your rank- Zurkiba Warharel of Dustari (Duke)

Kingdoms are all about roleplaying and not game mechanics. That is what people such as myself, Brad, Gryffon, etc are trying to put across. Graal Kingdoms has become to obsessed with item collection then it's intended purpose of roleplaying. As long as people, moreso if you're in the RP Team, identify game mechanics as a form of roleplaying or kingdom success then Graal Kingdoms is doomed.

You can have all the members in the world, but if they dont roleplay and they run around on tag screaming (even the upper leaders >.<)
LOL Y R U HERE?!????///questionmark
Then I hardly call that a successful kingdom. Even if they have 70% of the houses of the world (or how ever many)

Draenin
07-05-2005, 05:06 PM
Andrew, you really need to start actually looking at your F7 list. Every time I have logged on, there has been nobody on BO tag. And if you don't believe me, I have been collecing a number of screenshots for some time now in order to make that clear. They are not very active at all. Their RP stuff defies what is considered to be normal, (Summoning a Cthulu, which was an idea stolen from H.P. Lovecraft.) they have destroyed a kingdom with, like you said, 4 years of storyline or more, and treat other leaders that had agreed after the death of Etein to be at peace with them. Please tell me what is commendable about that.

You keep asking me why B.O. should be taken out, and all I've been able to respond with is my prior answers. Well, I have come up with a good one now.

Bel'la Olplyn was a kingdom created simply because the leaders did not want to live with the past bad experiences that had happened. So, they created this kingdom in order to cover all of it up. What they may not realize, though, is that it didn't need to be. Zormite is a strong kingdom for roleplay, and would've been even stronger if the whole fish concept had been kept up. I have been in Samurai before for quite a long time, and I can honestly say that the potential they have to roleplay very very well is overshadowed by the Zormitians' potential. However, with Bel'la in place, this is not so. Bel'la Olplyn's entire primary race is a carbon-copy of what already exists in Forest, and gives them the arguement that they should be able to assimilate Forest, since the two races are very closely related. This will negatively affect Forest as well, and if it were to spread like that, where would it go to next? I don't know about you, but I don't like the idea of one kingdom engulfing all the others. The idea of having Drows in their kingdom is one borrowed from Forest. The idea of them having a Cthulu is one borrowed from Lovecraft. The idea of them even being able to summon a sea creature was one directly taken from their old kingdom. So essentially, they are taking premade ideas and using them to roleplay. Granted, all kingdoms do so, but not many of them take large ideas like that and turn them into real stuff. So, in conlusion, Bel'la has a weak basis for roleplay because all of their ideas have been taken off of others in order for them to claim that they have 'leet RPing skills.'

At least Forest, Dustari, and CP try. (No offense to Samurai. They just need a little polishing, that's all.)

xAndrewx
07-05-2005, 05:16 PM
Andrew, you really need to start actually looking at your F7 list. Every time I have logged on, there has been nobody on BO tag. And if you don't believe me, I have been collecing a number of screenshots for some time now in order to make that clear. They are not very active at all. Their RP stuff defies what is considered to be normal, (Summoning a Cthulu, which was an idea stolen from H.P. Lovecraft.) they have destroyed a kingdom with, like you said, 4 years of storyline or more, and treat other leaders that had agreed after the death of Etein to be at peace with them. Please tell me what is commendable about that.

I don't really see you online often. I'm on during the EU time, I see active members. I'm happy. I don't see many Forest, Samurai or Dustari players on at this time though.

Zurk:
When there wasn't any houses, what did you do on the kingdom isle'?
Do you go to the kingdom islands to this day to look around or to just visit your house? I go to the kingdom where my house is, only because my house is there. I wouldn't go without a reason for going. So, what's your reason to visit the deserted areas of Graal Kingdoms?

Splke
07-05-2005, 06:26 PM
Zurk:
Do you go to the kingdom islands to this day to look around or to just visit your house? I go to the kingdom where my house is, only because my house is there. I wouldn't go without a reason for going. So, what's your reason to visit the deserted areas of Graal Kingdoms?
ROLEPLAYING

xAndrewx
07-05-2005, 07:53 PM
I'm asking how you're going to role play on the kingdom, and what you do on the kingdom.

Zurkiba
07-05-2005, 07:55 PM
I don't really see you online often. I'm on during the EU time, I see active members. I'm happy. I don't see many Forest, Samurai or Dustari players on at this time though.
EU time is about five hours from USA time. Yet again - Are you suggesting that all BO members play Graal and then quit around 12:00 GMT? I know I usually get online around 12:00-1:00 GMT (or EU) time and I have seen at most three BO members online
Two Inner Circles who dont know what they're talking about and cant roleplay. These are the higher leaders mind you
A Harbinger who doesn't even know what's going on and keeps dying.

Moreso, it's sad when the kingdom leader doesn't have any time to lead his kingdom. He was complaining to Googi about his workday the other day. Yesterday he said the earliest he could do anything with his kingdom was Thursday because apparently he works 8am-12am every day or something.

I see plenty of Dustarians on, Forest usually has atleast one member online at a time, Samurai is iffy. But atleast they have people who can semi-roleplay. Cant even say the same for the BO Order.

Zurk:
As Argo said
ROLEPLAYING

We actually interacted on the island, we actually explored and climbed mountains, stuff like that. We roleplayed together and with each other. We had events and whatnot.

However, Graal Kingdoms has ruined itself with the Main Island, it should be removed and the important buildings on it taken to the five islands. Or atleast make the islands economicly and levelwise independant.

I'm asking how you're going to role play on the kingdom, and what you do on the kingdom.
Are you serious? You do know that your title says
Andrew (RP Team)

xAndrewx
07-05-2005, 08:00 PM
You're saying I do exactly the same as you while I'm on the kingdom isle'?
I'm asking what you do when you're on the kingdom islands.

We're all on at different times is what I'm saying. You can't possibly see each kingdom online. You see alot of Dustarians online during the day, I see 1. I see alot of Drows, you see 1.

You're still wanting back Zormite I guess?
Well, it's been said that you can only obtain 'Bel'la O' back if the leader quits. But he hasn't quit so you can't get it. Sorry to tell you this!

Splke
07-05-2005, 08:03 PM
Well, it's been said that you can only obtain 'Bel'la O' back if the leader quits. But he hasn't quit so you can't get it. Sorry to tell you this!

Or.. like, we can take it up with Stefan, like we always do things when somebodys obstructing gameplay and current staff incharge of handling that department aren't doing it right. :)

Zurkiba
07-05-2005, 08:14 PM
You're saying I do exactly the same as you while I'm on the kingdom isle'?
I'm asking what you do when you're on the kingdom islands.
What? You're not being very articulate.
What you do on kingdom islands
ROLEPLAY

We're all on at different times is what I'm saying. You can't possibly see each kingdom online. You see alot of Dustarians online during the day, I see 1. I see alot of Drows, you see 1.
I dont think you understand it. It's not like we're on opposite sides of the world here. Trust me, I've played plenty of games with British people and other Europeans. They dont go "OSNAP IT'S NOON I GOTTA GO TO SLEEP AND REST FOR 19 HOURS!". I know how time works, so dont start to lecture me on stuff that isn't true or far fetched as 'They're on EU Time which means that they're sleeping when you're online'. I know you didn't say that, so dont pick that out... it's an example.

You're still wanting back Zormite I guess?
Where did this even come from?
And it's been said that the RP Team has to decide the fate of kingdoms. Sorry to tell you this!

Going by your logic if I became a kingdom leader and I gave no one rights and then I left Graal without telling anyone, or without officially quitting as you might acklodge it, then technically you couldn't remove me due to inactivity. Doesn't work that way I'm afraid. Not to mention I'm talking with some RP Team members as I come across them about it. You just always seem to ignore me and others anyway and we're working on secondary options (if Kefkin will ever come online)

Draenin
07-05-2005, 08:22 PM
What's that thing in your sig, Zurk?

Brad
07-05-2005, 09:15 PM
haha andrew you're totally some random newbie who spawned out of nowhere

I hate the word newbie but it really applies here

xAndrewx
07-05-2005, 10:07 PM
Actually Zurk, you're wrong. Kefkin has informed members of the RP team that he has gone for a week or 2.
I know you're roleplaying on the kingdom islands, but how're you roleplaying on the islands? What're you doing on the island what makes it roleplaying?
Now, if you don't understand that there isn't much hope.

I'm saying we play at different times of the day. You can't possibly see everything. I've not see you online while I'm playing Kingdoms, I seem to see Kefkin though.
Oh, and read the thread above this one.

Zurkiba
07-05-2005, 10:31 PM
Actually Zurk, you're wrong. Kefkin has informed members of the RP team that he has gone for a week or 2.
I know you're roleplaying on the kingdom islands, but how're you roleplaying on the islands? What're you doing on the island what makes it roleplaying?
Now, if you don't understand that there isn't much hope.

I'm saying we play at different times of the day. You can't possibly see everything. I've not see you online while I'm playing Kingdoms, I seem to see Kefkin though.
Oh, and read the thread above this one.
Because of work, extra activities which make him inactive. That is the definition itself. I know all about him being gone till Thursday so dont say I'm wrong when you dont know what I know.

How are we roleplaying on the island? It's simple, we're in character. The entire event is on hiatus until Graynt actually comes around. We're participating in a RP Team sanctioned event.
Secondly for your first paragraph, I dont think you know what's going on even with the RP Team contacting you and me explaining the event to you two times.

We dont play different times of the day, that's the point. You just dont understand that at all. Just because you live in Europe does not mean you're in a completely different time frame as us. It just means that when it's midnight there (00:00 GMT) then it's 7pm EDT.

And I see you on GK all the time, just because you dont see me doesn't mean I'm not there.

xAndrewx
07-05-2005, 10:37 PM
You didn't know that the RP Team new about Graynt being away for a while. That's all I was saying.
I hope an RP Team member is there to witness the event. I would also like this RP Team member to note everything down if possible.
You really don't understand the point in what I said about the times. Just forget it, it's impossible to tell you something if you just re-direct it to what you said in the first place.
((I'm sleeping out tonight, so I shall not be able to get on to Graal, sorry))

Zurkiba
07-05-2005, 10:41 PM
You didn't know that the RP Team new about Graynt being away for a while. That's all I was saying.
I hope an RP Team member is there to witness the event. I would also like this RP Team member to note everything down if possible.
You really don't understand the point in what I said about the times. Just forget it, it's impossible to tell you something if you just re-direct it to what you said in the first place.
((I'm sleeping out tonight, so I shall not be able to get on to Graal, sorry))
And how would you know that? How would I know about the Thursday day? Answer those questions before you accuse me of not knowing things that I do.

Actually... for that event we had Shawn and perhaps some others.

I do understand the point about the times... you just dont understand that people in Europe can play with people in America because there isn't that big of a time gap.

xAndrewx
07-06-2005, 01:03 PM
And how would you know that? How would I know about the Thursday day? Answer those questions before you accuse me of not knowing things that I do.

Actually... for that event we had Shawn and perhaps some others.

I do understand the point about the times... you just dont understand that people in Europe can play with people in America because there isn't that big of a time gap.
I'm not to sure how you new about Kefkin being away, someone in the RP Team obviously told you.

Thanks Shawn, would you mind telling me what exactly happened. Thanks

I didn't say we don't play with the Americans because of the time gap. I'm saying it's hard for you to see players when you don't live in the same time zone.

Zurkiba
07-06-2005, 06:25 PM
I'm not to sure how you new about Kefkin being away, someone in the RP Team obviously told you.

Thanks Shawn, would you mind telling me what exactly happened. Thanks

I didn't say we don't play with the Americans because of the time gap. I'm saying it's hard for you to see players when you don't live in the same time zone.
Actually, we're working with Kefkin on the issue.

Why cant I explain it? I'll do it anyway
Bellaserian and Pirates took sea domination as the Kraken of the North started to fight the sea creature that the Drows summoned. (Personally I feel that the Kraken would win seeing how their creature isn't made for aqua combat/life/etc)
Dustari landed on the West Coast of the Zormite island
A few Forest members landed on the east coast, however the majority stayed there.
The Zormites, moving around the Kraken - Seamonster battle, moved around to land on the top right, top left, and bottom areas. The Pirates took out three ships before they realised who they were. There was light defense but for the most part the allied nations overran the upper levels of the island.

So are you saying that because I'm American that some people will be invisible on my playerlist? Doesn't work that way.

Gambet
07-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Zurk:

Get on AIM, need to talk to you.

So are you saying that because I'm American that some people will be invisible on my playerlist? Doesn't work that way.

I think he meant that you are not always on when players from other timezones are on.

Zurkiba
07-06-2005, 11:05 PM
I think he meant that you are not always on when players from other timezones are on.
But the majority of Europeans would still be online. Apparently he sees a lot of BO members on in European time but if you go on at like 12pm EDT then they're all gone.

Morinya
07-07-2005, 12:10 AM
But the majority of Europeans would still be online. Apparently he sees a lot of BO members on in European time but if you go on at like 12pm EDT then they're all gone.

I'm online while Andrew plays since our timezones only have 1 hour difference if i'm correct, and there are no BO members it's rare to see more than 1 at the same time...

GoZelda
07-07-2005, 12:33 AM
Uh yeah uh.

What kindoms are attacking the Bella Opera again?

Dammit, I almost want Moonie to come and close this.

xAndrewx
07-07-2005, 08:57 AM
I'm online while Andrew plays since our timezones only have 1 hour difference if i'm correct, and there are no BO members it's rare to see more than 1 at the same time...
You don't play much during the day :(

Brad
07-07-2005, 09:15 AM
You don't play much during the day :(

Dude, everyone knows you're bull****tin just cut it. You're definately the only supporter of the ****ing drow kingdom which spawned out of Kefkin's Candy Land. Just because both of you are in LYS together doesn't mean you gotta stand by each other. BO. IS. ****ING. STUPID. AND. IT. MAKES. NO. SENSE. THAT. DROWS. WERE. LIVING. HERE. THE. ENTIRE. TIME. AND. THE. RP. ADMIN. ALREADY. SAID. THEY. DO. NOT. EXIST. CAN. YOU. UNDERSTAND. NOW?

xAndrewx
07-07-2005, 11:47 AM
Brad, who's the RP admin?!

Brad
07-07-2005, 04:02 PM

****head, who got fired because they knew how stupid the staff is?

Don't talk.

GryffonDurime
07-07-2005, 06:41 PM

Technically? I suppose that's me, since I'm now the executor of that office. I'd place my bet that it was Vermain that decreed the whole "No Drow" edict. But since there have only been four Roleplaying Admins of Graal's main storyline, I suppose there was a good chance of picking the right one anyway.

xAndrewx
07-07-2005, 07:11 PM
****head, who got fired because they knew how stupid the staff is?

Don't talk.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
My eyes roll :eek:

Brad
07-07-2005, 08:53 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
My eyes roll :eek:

You seriously think you're hot **** cause you're on the RP Team? I got that job talking **** on all the staff and still talking **** until they finally couldn't handle me anymore. REBEL 4 LYF DAWG.

xAndrewx
07-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Wow Brad, I guess you are.

Brad
07-07-2005, 09:04 PM
Wow Brad, I guess you are.

i kill ppl in my free time dawg

No but seriously I refuse to try and be nice to complete *****s. Have you ever actually tried to have a conversation with 80-90% of the staff on GK? It's like talking to blade50 and taking the coolness out of blade50.

ps. blade50 was the man

xAndrewx
07-07-2005, 09:05 PM
I actually have alot of conversations with the staff members of Graal Kingdoms.

Zurkiba
07-07-2005, 09:46 PM
Gryffon is the only RP Admin at this current time.

Brad
07-07-2005, 11:17 PM
I actually have alot of conversations with the staff members of Graal Kingdoms.

haha well you're dumb too so i guess its easier

its like how walruses can talk to walruses but we cannot talk to walruses :(

GET IT

xAndrewx
07-07-2005, 11:18 PM
Brad, you're the *****.

GoZelda
07-07-2005, 11:33 PM
Brad, you're the *****.
Actually, no. He sounds like a retard, yes. But he has some good points.

Sidenote: You're banned.

Darlene159
07-08-2005, 12:09 AM
No but seriously I refuse to try and be nice to complete *****s.
Brad, you're the *****.

READ!!!!!!!!
Forum bans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have banned 2 people (for 1 month) for using very inappropriate word on forums, so if you use word like Dumbasse or ***** be prepared for the ban.