PDA

View Full Version : Staff Remake

Hiro
07-02-2005, 06:38 AM
Ajira might not like me making this post, but I think it will help the development of our server. Also, our current staff needs to be remade.

Doomsday3D is currently hiring 3D level designers. We are going to hire 3-4 people to go and make one town for Doomsday3D. Then everyone will come together to make the three kingdoms, and then the rest of the overworld.

The 3Ding isn't a very tough job. You add houses and what-not, detail the insides, the type of ground (Ajira will help script to get off the grass and flowers for some areas if needed), and then some of the area around it. We will add NPC's, characters, messages, etc. later when Ajira gets back from camp.

We need 3-4 people because Doahh has lost his Gold/VIP so he cannot log onto the server. I'm tied up with things outside of the project, and with life. Also, since we want a pretty large overworld, it is difficult for two people to finish the entire thing.

It is hard to see if people are actually good at 3D level making, so we'll have to come down to reputation, old skills, etc. for a try-out. You'll get access to the server, and then you'll basically have a week to make a test town. If your town sucks then your gone. Then we'll see about more people. (This might bug Stefan since he has to add people. So the week starts once Stefan adds you.)

Ya. Hope people are interested. (And yes, DD3D is alive. Thanks.)

Matt
07-02-2005, 06:49 AM
How come Doomsday 3D is'nt listed under the 'Graal 3D' tab?

Hiro
07-02-2005, 06:52 AM
Because you don't have access to private 3D servers. That's what Stefan adds you.

Matt
07-02-2005, 07:22 AM
Because you don't have access to private 3D servers. That's what Stefan adds you.

Alright, thanks.

Hiro
07-03-2005, 06:48 AM
*bump*

URBANLEGEND
07-03-2005, 06:54 AM
is there any .wad files that we could use to make the towns to try out?

Hiro
07-03-2005, 07:56 AM
is there any .wad files that we could use to make the towns to try out?
Not sure. I'd assume that Stefan would have those, but since everything is done online, it's hard to pull off without getting players on the server...