PDA

View Full Version : Dark Souls Apolagies

Dante55555
06-30-2005, 09:51 PM
This is the words of Dark Soul he truley means hes sorry and i hope gambet or stafan can find it in there heart to let him back

Ok here goes. The full true story. Ain't that long to tell the truth but let's get on with it. A long time ago when I was a wee noob Riley helped teach me how to fight and play the game. Along with the help of Venom. He always told me he would destroy any hacker up that he ever met. After a while Riley dissappeared and I missed him real bad. One day he finnaly pops up and I couldn't be any happier. We were having a deathmatch and then all of a sudden during our spar he started to run 10 times faster than the normal speed. I was really ashamed to see that the guy who taught me how to play and told me that he would destroy any hacker up that he saw, was now in fact HACKING! This enraged me so I thought I had to smash some sense into his brain. As I screamed at him not to hack he just told me to shut the heck up. So I decided to ask for the hack off him. Eventually he gave me the hack. When I was given this hack I decided to use it against him any time he hacked and ruined the game. All of a sudden during a peaceful game (If you can call Zone peaceful), a hacker popped up. This amazingly turned out to be Riley. I was an Elite at this time and I knew it was a lot to risk but through all the trouble I had put into getting my own back I didn't want to stop then. So I turned on the hack and fought him. I lost a few times to him I also won a few times, but I couldn't seem to get rid of him and stop ruining the game. To make sure I wasn't just as bad as Riley I didn't hurt anyone who tryed to kill me while I was hacking. My fight was only focused on Riley. Eventually I got rid of him and turned the hack off. I then had to go. The next day it said at the bottom of the screen. ''Your account is currently banned. Reason: Speed hack on Zone.'' This really made me mad. So I made a new account. Still full with rage I complained to Gambet but all he said was ''You shouldn't of hacked in the first place.'' This made me so frustrated that he didn't understand the perdicament. I asked Stefan but he had to go. So I was on my own. After a while I had an outburst of rage at Gambet and cursed at him for ages. He eventually banned my second account. (I apolagise for the way I behaved Gambet). Now that is the true story of what really happened. Worst thing of it all was that this was what Riley knew what would happen! I got really angry. So here I am now explaining in a normal manner trying to clear this whole mess. Just to put the icing on the cake I have now removed the hack from my system and will never be so stupid again. Because there is no way that I am going through this again. Thank you.

P.S. If you do see me hack when/if I get my old account back Gambet you have the right to bann me forever.

Plz find it in your hearts to forgive him - thx, Jo

Blackdragon
06-30-2005, 11:31 PM
Wow Gambet hes right i did see Riley hack alot on Zone but Dark used that hack only on Riley i would know part of it since i did see Drak fight Riley to the death.

P.S please Gambet let Dark Soul back in come on the game is no fun anymore without him ok please please Gambet

Crono
07-01-2005, 12:48 AM
meh unban the guy :/

AlexH
07-01-2005, 12:53 AM
You used a speed hack you deserve to be banned.

Gambet
07-01-2005, 12:58 AM
If Billy Joe was hacking my computer and I went and hacked Billy Joes account, would that make me any different then him?

Should I go around killing everyone with HIV just to save anyone else from ever getting it?

As they say, you should never take the law into your own hands. This is not the first thread made about this, and I'm getting tired of it. I told you already that you need to talk to Stefan. Speed hackers never get unbanned, but if Stefan says that you'll get a lighter sentence, then you will, but it doesnt mean you won't serve a few months or so of being banned.

Bring this up with Stefan, I'm tired of hearing it. When you got on that other account, which you ended up getting banned on also, you were very blatant and disrespectful and it showed me the type of person you are. Don't give me this "I'm sorry" crap, because when I gave you the answer you didn't want to hear, your true colors revealed themselves.

If a mod sees this, then close it.

Magadal
07-01-2005, 02:46 PM
hire gps or make a script which bans the players with high speed automatically and some sh!t like that will never happen again...oh and unban Dark Soul...

Crono
07-01-2005, 03:48 PM
make a script which bans the players with high speed automatically

...ignorant person...don't speak...

kind of...